rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Girls from different Regions of the world!

This idea came into my head yesterday, I would like to give some of my experiences and thoughts about "dating".

Eastern European - My sample has included girls from Poland, Czech and Hungary.
For some strange reason this seems to be my largest pool of girls I have dated (slept with). I think any man of any background owes it too himself to visit this region and to sample the spoils. I also believe ANY man of any background can get with these women but of course they will have a preference for certain "types" of men.

Pro's:
These women like sex and once they are into you they are complete freaks. They will never complain in bed and you will need alot of stamina to please them.
They like a man to be a man, no mystery there. There values are old-school although things are rapidly changing, I doubt it they no how to spell the word feminist. So a man is expected to pay for everything!
There is competition amongst women in there countries, which leads the women to take care of themselves and dress very sexy ( think miniskirts). In Hungary alot of girls get plastic surgery with implants being very popular.
Ageism - for women is a big deal there, women over 30 are looked on like they have leprosy. if they look good they will only be considered for a fling.
The men do not look good, well the younger generation of men seem to be more into there looks these days. I feel the competition there is weak compared to North America. I also feel the men do not have game b/c the grow up around so many nice looking women.

Con's
They do not speak english, so you will need some basic understanding of there language. The language is hard but not impossible, I got alot of chuckles and intrigue by speaking Czech/Hungarian.
Communism affected these people and when you visit these countries you see alot of depressing people, no big deal really.
Social circle is big there, so it may be a little harder to get into there group.
These girls are all about Marriage, having babies and being taken care of.

Several guys have written good blogs (VK) on how to game these girls. I personally feel they like the strong silent type of man. Not too girly(man) with a bit of hair on him. Italian men of course having been quitely touring this region for many years, they have attitude and alot of people are starting to get turned off them. Alot of Germans visit the region and they are also disliked.
They also tend to like guys with muscles, so there is a big gym culture in this region and Steroids are popular. Size matters I guess in there minds.
The game that works best on them is direct game, compliments on there looks (they are not use to it) and go for the kill although you should expect to get rejected.

Now the funny thing is when I have dated these girls, it took several dates and some time for me to get into there pants.

I could add alot more to this, but any ideas/thoughts?
I will do another one in a few days.
Feel free to add your region of expertise!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

My expert area is Colombian women. I have to tell you, your description of EE women is exactly the same. How interesting!

I would only add that Colombian women are more gold-digging. That is they blatantly look for signs of wealth from Day 1 to see if you are worthy of sex. When you look at how almost everyone walking around is a walking billboard advertisement for (Fake) Prada shades, gucci bags, Diesel clothing and Ed Hardy it let's you know that it is a society that values being superficial.

Though 100% of women will deny this.

Mixx