rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh, found something on some asian guys

Roosh, you stated that Asian guys are at the bottom of the barrel and are the last choice for most girls of most races. I found this youtube video from a guy who wants to prove otherwise and or thinks otherwise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI8O3Stce6w

There are claims that asians usually do well with Latina, Tunisians, algerians, moroccan girls moreso in general then other races, and that specially latina's have like a thing for asian guys.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...952AA2XjKB

Then there was this post about some asian guys managing to hook up with some iranian chicks in L.A was this an extremely rare occurence and not of the norm that this happened? What do you think of the video and of that post and the general perception of Asian guys, when it concerns the viewpoint from middle eastern, white, latino girls?

This is not a troll, even though its not the best post just a question to everyone

North AFrican chicks into Asian guys?

This is the first time I"ve ever heard of that.

There is a lot of information on this forum about Asian men and interracial dating. Check out the search function at the top.

A lot of minorities took offense to that post. It's just generalizations based on large sample size and doesn't account for the individual. In the end it's up to you how well you'll pull.

understandable, but how accurate was the sample size and how common/stratified were the question concerning Asian guys? I see conflicting threads and information saying in large cases Asian guys are a step below white people and other threads where people are stating Brown guys are milestones better off then them, or brown/blacks are the ones at the bottom of the barrel on a usual basis. I'm just confused with this information, there was a post by a user named mad mongol (an asianguy, is this guy good looking?) stating his success rates and his lays in foreign countries (stating that asian guys really have an advantage and have it easier then otherwise) so I just want some general accurate information not anything that's polarized. Could this MadMongol and anyone else minority/and non-minority please come and give some more thoughts and opinions on this?

I know a few Asian ballers that will pull talent no matter what place in the world they are in. However, for both of them there's 10000 subservient, corporate drone asians out there willing to go perfectly along with their make-no-waves culture.

I mean whats the state now with all this new information in response to that totem pole, it seems now that people are saying Asian guys are actually the guys in the middle, and that Indian guys (wide range of color shades)/middle eastern guys are lower then them in general (individuals differ of course), worldwise or again as stated, on a general basis.

Why bother with measuring the general population? The people frequenting this board aren't looking to belong to it...

Quote: (06-27-2011 08:04 AM)Sparrior Wrote:  

and that INDIAN guys (wide range of color shades)/middle eastern guys are lower then them in general (individuals differ of course), worldwise or again as stated, on a general basis.

Oh Jesus, have mercy on us.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I'm not stating about the general population, what I'm asking is that if we took into account a general highly developed personality Indian/brown/middle eastern player with high game and looks and an East asian guy with high game/looks and a highly developed personality, then took the results of both guys in places across the world who would have the higher success rate and who would be higher in the totem pole now that there is so much contradictory information?

Also which regions/countries should either of those two groups kill majorly in or outdo each other? I'm suddenly discovering Asian guys get laid like rockstars in Europe, the first time I have heard about this. Then there are people saying Indian/brown guys should go to EE as well as they could also get laid majorly. Which group would have higher success rates in places like Europe? Secondly how accurate is the information presented in the links posted, and is it rare and a low probability for Asian guys to hook up with Middle Eastern chicks concerning that one story in that second link I posted. This is what I am asking to clear up any confusion.

Go for the top 5%, instead of measuring and arguing where in the bottom 95% you belong in.

I've seen Asian guys (both East and Southeast) pulling cute, pretty, or sexy blondes too many times in east coast America to give it a damn really. Then again, I've seen hoards of Asian betas and omegas who couldn't pray into a woman's pants.

Yes, some Asian guys aren't total rejects that white/Asian/latina/black women wouldn't bother to look at.

You're talking about the Asian guys getting laid well, you're talking about less than 5% of the Asian male population, and even they're not much of path blazers.

You want to wow people and get to the top of the pecking order? Stop listening and caring to what other people are thinking of you, and shake the system--big time.

You doing this is a beta/omega behavior in itself.

Asians have the worst game, I'd never believe it if somebody told me Asians did well with latinas.

An Asian guy who is even a little more outgoing and less nerdy than the stereotype tends to do well because of the contrast against everyone's expectations. I've had Asian friends who had no problem pulling, but they also dressed stylishly, were interested in things besides grades and salary expectations, and were all-around cool guys. This does not describe a lot of Asians, but if you can climb out of that geek ghetto you are no worse off than any other race or ethnicity.

But not if you are this guy:

[Image: 247838_10150280059964948_578754947_91498...8183_n.jpg]

Quote: (07-22-2011 02:58 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Asians have the worst game, I'd never believe it if somebody told me Asians did well with latinas.

Most asians do have zero game. In fact they have negative game.
But the asians who learn game are usually lethal with it. My two best buddies are asian and they're lethal at it.

One asian buddy I know opened a girl in a store by telling her she looked like a bitch and he had to find out if she was. That's a ballsy as fuck opener. She loved him for it. Asian guys who are ballsy like that are loved by women since they are so unique.

Quote:torontokid Wrote:

...opened a girl in a store by telling her she looked like a bitch and he had to find out if she was.

That sounds exactly like my kind of opener.

"Hi, you look like a bitch and I have to find out if you really are."

speaking as an indian brit i think using statistics to entrench our victim mentality and feeling that we cannot score with non indian chicks is totally useless. better to just man up, forget about the race thing and just go for women. the more asian (i'm using this as a catchall term here) that do that and exhibit success at doing it, helps inspire others and so on until you get a pay it forward type deal.

one of my friends, is indian though not formerly raised with game is an absolute demon with women. ESPECIALLY those that prejudge him first.
and the great thing is, he uses it to his advantage, and once those women are broken in. they start to be attracted to and date more asian guys. yes i mean it, being an alpha male and fucking white/nonasian chicks can open up a whole new demographic for their future sexual encounters.

its like some sort of 'freedom march' for asians to the promised land of non monoethnic pussy.

damn i'm proud of that last sentence.

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:03 PM)gonzoman925 Wrote:  

ESPECIALLY those that prejudge him first.
and the great thing is, he uses it to his advantage, and once those women are broken in.

Can you explain exactly how you can leverage the prejudice?

I'm talking about short term encounters. Meeting at bar/mall/etc.. It's a complicated topic but I find that the prejudice cuts the conversation real short maybe <1min and I'm not sure that you can bring up the race card that quickly in a productive way.

If this is a long term tactic like if you see her in a classroom setting, friend of friend, race become almost irrelevant and this is just another trick in the bag of 1000.

when I open my mouth, it takes girls 3 seconds to realize i'm different. I imagine it's like biting into an apple but instead tasting an orange.

Its not just that Asian guys have no game - if it was merely that, then Asian guys with game would be fine. Its probably true that Asian guys acquired a bad reputation with women because of a perceived masculinity deficit, but once these reputations are acquired, the natural female desire to mate with a man who has high prestige value in the mating game becomes in itself a reason to pass on Asian males. In other words, even if Asians originally got a bad rep because too many of them were beta, once that bad rep took hold it become its own reason for girls to pass on Asian men. Whatever its origins it is now self-perpetuating. Its a catch-22 for Asian guys, and I really feel for you guys.

A few Asian guys with game wont change much, the collective *status* of Asians needs to rise to create a perceptible shift in the willingness of women to date them because in a womans eyes a mans arbitrary social position rather than any personal quality - like good game - often accounts for a good chunk of what she finds attractive in him. Raising the collective status of Asian men - through a collective Asian personality overhaul - is an unlikely prospect, and even if feasible it is the work of generations.

In the meantime just accept the fact that no matter how good your game is, a certain fairly large percentage of girls will not consider you. No matter how cool you are or how good your game - that is the fundamental injustice of belonging to the *wrong* group in a society. But not all is lost - there IS a not insignificant percentage of CUTE girls who are not so slavishly bound to the laws of social fashion, and will happily consider an Asian guy if he has good game. In other words, personal factors play a much larger role in how they judge a man, and social factors figure much less in their calculations.

So if youre Asian dont despair - hone your game skills, ignore the girls (sadly a majority) for whom social factors count for a lot, and find the many who will consider you on your merits.

Personally, my game improves abroad in cities ranging from Bucharest to Lima. I'm usually knee-deep in pussy whenever I leave the states - doesn't matter if the tail is EE, Latina or Asian. As I'm of Korean descent, I actually find it works to my advantage, its only in the states where all East Asians are judged singularly as one.

In the US, I'm more or less celibate (but that's due to personal preferences).

Quote: (07-23-2011 10:31 PM)Zen Wrote:  

Personally, my game improves abroad in cities ranging from Bucharest to Lima. I'm usually knee-deep in pussy whenever I leave the states - doesn't matter if the tail is EE, Latina or Asian. As I'm of Korean descent, I actually find it works to my advantage, its only in the states where all East Asians are judged singularly as one.

How is it an advantage in areas outside the U.S? Would it be an advantage in places such the Middle East?

The one place I know in the world where East Asian guys are preferred to white guys - although a white guy with good game can still clean up quite nicely - is Thailand. Even in most Asian countries a white guys is preferred to East Asian guys from other countries. For instance in Japan a white guy does better than a Chinese guy. Not so in Thailand. In Thailand Korean and Japanese and Chinese guys are lionized and sought after in a way that simply doesnt happen to white guys. I always advise Asian friends in need of an ego boost to visit Thailand. The girls may not be the hottest in the world but an ego boost of such magnitude is not to be lightly passed over.

Asian guys definitely do worst in ALL anglo-saxon countries, for some reason. Continental Europe is MUCH better, especially France, although not quite Asian heaven, and some Eastern European countries are better still. Within America, I have seen some extremely pretty girls with Asian guys in Los Angeles and Manhattan, but it is rare enough that each time I see it it leaves an impression.

I wanted to setup a blog and write a longer note of my observations on this and my other amazing failures in game but I'll write a smaller one here and hopefully get some constructive feedback from others.

To the OP. You're probably part of the problem but I really really feel for you man. I've lived different countries and several cities in the US. What most Americans don't realize is that life in the states especially locations with an absence of an asian community is rough... At school or at night you'll constantly be bombarded with "you're asian so... [insert steroetype]". Stereotypes that people blatantly say about asians have become taboo to say for any other minority. Can you imagine someone going up to a random black guy saying "hey look it's michael jordan" or to a jew "hey I understand you're really good with money?". Yet I get this ALL the time from strangers. I've only heard these things a handful of times in my 20 years outside the US.

It's quite silly, my white friends laugh when they're with me as I get comments every other weekend saying "I've seen you before", "hey it's bruce lee!", "you're asian so you must do [...]". not all bad I got a free shot from a white guy yesterday after he felt guilty about saying shit.

The media, although its getting better, actually reinforces stereotypes of asian males. So people who've never seen an asian already have prejudice. To top it off they have unspoken quotas on the enrollment of asians at top colleges.

Sure life is rougher than it should be.

As a result, quite frequently you have asian girls that self-hate and only date outside race (relatives of mine) or guys that have massive chips on their shoulders. It's really no wonder a lot of asians stick together then, this stuff can really mess a person up in the head - being constantly reminded that you're inherently inferior and not american.

But there's hope. I have several things to say to add to GeorgeC's perceptive post.

(1) DONT BE ANGRY and stay positive. If you become angry it will grip you and warp your mind. See our best friend Indian troll. No one likes a complainer.

(2) Asians in the US for the most part deserve it. I don't know what to say here. All the stereotypes are true - they suck at sports, they're similar and dull, a lot of SMH here. However.... what people don't realize is that this is partly a byproduct of the US only selecting asian nerd parents (PhDs, MDs, Engineers) to live in the US. Nerd parents beget nerd kids. Thus, the stereotypes are weaker in other parts of the world with different immigration policies - see canada/europe. European asians are differnet from canadian and from US. Listen to GeorgeC... Do me a favor, break the stereotypes, go work on being an interesting person.

(3) The easy way out. Move to a city with a larger asian community. I guarantee your life will be easier. I'd recommend this to most anyone that issues with their race.

(4) Realize there is no race. Race is largely a quick and mostly accurate way to judge for culture - but realize ancestry is correlation not causation. The idea of "white" is only a recent phenomenon. Way back Americans used to discriminate against new european immigrants until they assimilated. People don't get along largely because of differences in culture... not skin color... That being said open your mind to dating ohter races and you can't be racist to others as we're all in the same frickin boat. This means no hating on indians/blacks/etc... No one likes a hypocrite. If you travel you'll find that people are largely the same everywhere.

(5) The biggest thing... Race becomes more irrelevant over the long term IF you're awesome. If you can't get laid in undergrad classes or if you've known a girl for a long time it's probably not your race that's hindering you. I've cracked a self-hating racist asian girl but it took 8 months of living with her some girls will take more some less. Thus, most asian guys that are with girls of other races have known them for a while rather than a random pickup. At school I got attention from girls across all races. At bars its a lot harder.

That "race totem pole" is only first impression and reputation. It's definitely malleable, not permanent, and culture specific. The one he gave is Western-centric. It doesn't apply to individuals.

(6) Everyone has a niche. What you don't realize is that all the "players" on this forum can't possibly appeal to every girl. No matter how much chest thumping on this board occurs what they don't say is that their conversion rate goes real low if they switch up their target demographics (see: guys saying thai women are easy). Find your niche.

(7) If you choose this route against the mainstream culture one of two things will happen. You will either be MUCH mentally stronger after your self-identity is constantly beatdown or you will become more warped and bitter. Society's ugly side emerges when it comes to mate selection, and at night when everyone is drunk. You can't stay in the middle.

Quote: (07-24-2011 01:32 AM)georgec Wrote:  

The one place I know in the world where East Asian guys are preferred to white guys - although a white guy with good game can still clean up quite nicely - is Thailand.

Then, you haven't explored the world much. In almost all Asian countries, perhaps with the exception of the Philipines, any girl that isn't straight up impoverished "usually" prefers Asian guys to white guys.

Quote:Quote:

Even in most Asian countries a white guys is preferred to East Asian guys from other countries. For instance in Japan a white guy does better than a Chinese guy.

Obviously, a Chinese guy won't do well in Japan. The Japanese are racist against the Chinese and look down upon them like cockroaches. My Korean boys in Tokyo will tell you a much different story. Not all Asians = Chinese buddy.

Not so in Thailand. In Thailand Korean and Japanese and Chinese guys are lionized and sought after in a way that simply doesnt happen to white guys. I always advise Asian friends in need of an ego boost to visit Thailand. The girls may not be the hottest in the world but an ego boost of such magnitude is not to be lightly passed over.

There are many other countries in the region where Asian dudes hailing from the East are received way better than Whites.

Asian guys definitely do worst in ALL anglo-saxon countries, for some reason. Continental Europe is MUCH better, especially France, although not quite Asian heaven, and some Eastern European countries are better still. Within America, I have seen some extremely pretty girls with Asian guys in Los Angeles and Manhattan, but it is rare enough that each time I see it it leaves an impression.

EDIT: Misread the quote.

Quote: (07-24-2011 01:23 AM)farka Wrote:  

How is it an advantage in areas outside the U.S? Would it be an advantage in places such the Middle East?

It would help in Turkey. Otherwise, anywhere else I would not recommend the middle East.

The advantage is due to the Korean wave of dramas and KPop, and the position of Korean conglomerates aggressively marketing themselves into the developing world.