rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is it with girls who dye their hair blue or green?

I live in a feminist hotbed, so I see a lot of the hideous trends that are popular amongst hipster and feminist chicks. Styles like skrillex hair, tattoos, septum nose rings, etc. Now what I am noticing is more and more chicks are dying their hair blue, green, and other random weird colors.

I've noticed Roosh mention this as well as some other guys on the forum, so it seems like it's spreading. Personally I think it's ugly as hell and right up there with septum nose rings as the biggest trends I'm seeing. I went out to the bar on Thursday night and saw a girl who is probably naturally blonde, and she would have been hot, but she had her hair dyed blue, to go along with an ugly hipster style.

Maybe there is no rhyme or reason to why they do this shit, I'm just trying to wrap my head around it...? Is anyone else noticing this trend? Any theories on why they're doing it?

All I can think is that they are fucking sheep that follow all their peers whether it be getting a skrillex hair cut, tattoos, piercings, etc. That and they are trying to be "edgy, different, and cool", and since they have no real substance to who they are and to their personalities, they just dye their hair green in an attempt to be "different", meanwhile they are just copycatting all their feminist friends.

They're trying to make themselves ugly, so their exterior matches their interior. They aren't happy with themselves.

They opt out of trying to compete in the normal aesthetic because they're angry, and instead make themselves ugly, kind of a version of 'agree and amplify'. They think it's a badge of honor and want people see them as The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo walking down the street- but really they're just serving me my cafe au lait.

It works for them to the extent that there are enough of them damaged now that they still can find friends and a mate.

[Image: CJrXtcr.jpg]

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:11 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

They're trying to make themselves ugly, so their exterior matches their interior. They aren't happy with themselves.

In the past, a girl who's inferior in looks would still try to look the best they can and use whatever they have, and carry on. Now, they just opt out of trying to compete at all because they're angry, kind of a version of 'agree and amplify'. And it works to the extent that there are enough of them damaged that they still can find friends and a mate.

Whoever created that image is a brilliant man!

Cheers!!

[Image: clap2.gif]

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:15 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Whoever created that image is a brilliant man!

Cheers!!

[Image: clap2.gif]

Agreed. I don't remember where I found it, but it sums it up perfectly.

I don't mind it when already ugly hipster chicks do this kind of stuff, no loss if she drops from a 5 to a 4, but when girls that would be genuinely cute/hot start getting septum nose rings, shave half their head, or dye their hair blue, a large part of me is like WTF!? It can already be hard enough to find a decent cute chick, but it only gets harder when you throw these green haired freaks in the mix!

Relevant:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/28...blue-hair/

It's attention whoring.
Plane and simple.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

All I can say is, would NOT approach.

They opt out of trying to compete in the normal aesthetic because they're angry, and instead make themselves ugly, kind of a version of 'agree and amplify'. They think it's a badge of honor and want people see them as The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo walking down the street- but really they're just serving me my cafe au lait.

It works for them to the extent that there are enough of them damaged now that they still can find friends and a mate.

The Roller Derby is so spot on.

For the same reason that Apple users all wearing nearly identical hipster outfits, drinking identical lattes, and with identical computers all think they are creative rogues standing up to corporations.

The idiocy of groupthink. Nothing more or less. Also a lot of them are into escapist anime fantasy.

^What do you have against apple? Ha, I actually like chicks with dyed hair...just not the ugly ones. My taste in hair color is pretty eclectic.

Quote: (11-24-2015 01:27 AM)~wrIghter~ Wrote:  

Ha, I actually like chicks with dyed hair...just not the ugly ones. My taste in hair color is pretty eclectic.

It would behoove you to familiarize yourself with the symptoms of Lindy West Disease, lest you contract something from the infected.

[Image: LKKPM6u.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I actually would say unnatural colored hair was a bigger trend years ago than it is now. Short/stupid haircuts and styles are certainly the rage right now though.

I think the septum piercings are the most unattractive. Makes me want to rip it right out of there noses. Only bulls should have those.

There was a very attractive girl who I went to high school with who recently got hers pierced. She went from instant boner to soft off in a heart beat. Depressing what girls do to try and attract attention.

The blue hair thing also bothers me a little bit. Anything that deviates from normal hair colors is very unattractive. Do yall remember the "skunk" look?

[Image: black_and_white_dyed_hair.jpg]

Nothing screams white trash/slut then this hairstyle. The blue, purple, green, etc. styles are reserved for those who majored in art history or women studies and own 30 cats.

However, if a girl is brunette and wants to dye her hair a little darker or put some highlights in, go to town. Some girls can pull that off. Used to work out at a gym with a girl who had very dark brown hair who had a little red in it. It didn't make her look like a goth chick, it was dark enough where she could pull it off. Thought it made her look sexy as hell. Kinda like this:

[Image: b4074cb8ae8ab329a514f87adc38a187.jpg]

Not like this:

[Image: tumblr_mzk2rrNT5g1sek2a3o1_500.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Women who dye their hair absurd colors are displaying symptoms of a complex and sadly, ubiquitous pathology.

Simply put, Western women no longer have to please men to attract them.

Nor to get resources, status, or even sexual pleasure.

They intentionally uglify themselves for A) attention and B) to see how nasty they can be while still getting male suitors.

Some otherwise pretty girls make themselves so ugly externally (let's not even get into personality) that it's hard to believe any self-respecting man with any taste or standards would ever look at her as more than an oddity to be dismissed and snickered at.

Yet the The Thirst is so epic that a beautiful woman can purposefully turn herself into a disgusting looking hipster slut - as if to say "you're still going to want me because you're pathetic' - and losers still flock to her, befooling themselves that they find her 'indy' style attractive.

This sad state of affairs is made all the worse by a male population that isn't even aware that their women are nasty, classless heifers.

After coming to Thailand at the age of 26 after a lifetime of living in the US and dating those so called women, I admit I went through a period of bitterness at the realization that I'd spent my young life duped into believing THOSE were women and that their bearing and deportment was 'normal'.

But because there's nobody to bitch slap these thirsty ass mofos out of their stupor, the women are running amok as they are naturally inclined to do unless somehow constrained.

Second - The gumint.

The government acts as surrogate father and arbitrary judge (who almost always rules in favor of the woman).

No one man is stronger than a group of men with guns and the ability to put you in jail for the rest of your life.

So naturally women gravitate towards the source of power that confers the biggest benefits and protections upon them.

One of my good buddies is a handsome English guy who works remotely on his computer, travels around, and is really easygoing.

He killed it in Thailand (not that it's hard) but I thought he'd kill it anywhere.

He was recently in Budapest and telling me that he has to put in serious work there and flaking is a big issue.

So is his game weak or is the quality of women their shit?

This guy's no slouch so I'm inclined to say the latter.

But most Western men are programmed to believe that THEY are the ones who aren't good enough to land those 'quality' women.

They've got to earn more money, get jacked at the gym, pump their penis every night, live in a nice pad, drive a nice car, take her on dates and pay for stuff yet have an edge and game, and make her squirt, and bring her niece presents, and take her to Lake Tahoe on the weekends and blah blah blah.

Women can demand an outrageous portmanteau of characteristics from men and men will gladly jump through as many hoops as time and energy permits because they honestly think they're just not accomplished enough to land the real quality babes.

Truth is, it's the MEN in the West who (generally speaking) are overqualified for their lowly position of shagging nasty, insufferable, loud, bellicose, entitled white bitches.

This is my experience.

The girls I know or have seen do these extreme hairstyles or colours are the ones who are damaged or unhappy. No happy, well adjusted girl does this.
This unhappiness manifests into attention seeking behavior. Extreme hair styles and piercings are really just a mild form of self harm, which itself is attention seeking behavior.

Look at the bright side.....you don't have to work as hard at detecting feminist idiots....with their hair/piercings they self-identify right up front.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (11-23-2015 01:51 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I live in a feminist hotbed, so I see a lot of the hideous trends that are popular amongst hipster and feminist chicks. Styles like skrillex hair, tattoos, septum nose rings, etc. Now what I am noticing is more and more chicks are dying their hair blue, green, and other random weird colors.

I've noticed Roosh mention this as well as some other guys on the forum, so it seems like it's spreading. Personally I think it's ugly as hell and right up there with septum nose rings as the biggest trends I'm seeing. I went out to the bar on Thursday night and saw a girl who is probably naturally blonde, and she would have been hot, but she had her hair dyed blue, to go along with an ugly hipster style.

Maybe there is no rhyme or reason to why they do this shit, I'm just trying to wrap my head around it...? Is anyone else noticing this trend? Any theories on why they're doing it?

All I can think is that they are fucking sheep that follow all their peers whether it be getting a skrillex hair cut, tattoos, piercings, etc. That and they are trying to be "edgy, different, and cool", and since they have no real substance to who they are and to their personalities, they just dye their hair green in an attempt to be "different", meanwhile they are just copycatting all their feminist friends.

This ugly disgustingness is merely fashion that in a few years these women will wonder why the hell did they ever think that was a good idea. Similarly, with the men the effeminate will in a few years be confined to the dustbin of history of bad fashion ideas. In the UK there is already a trend for women to have surgery to repair these disgusting ear gauges and extreme piercings and to go for a more feminine look.

Well, at least I can be glad of the fact that I'm not the only one turning an epic thumbs-down on those goddamn nose rings.

Quote: (11-26-2015 12:17 AM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Well, at least I can be glad of the fact that I'm not the only one turning an epic thumbs-down on those goddamn nose rings.

Today I went to one of my favorite cafes that I frequent once or twice a week, and being a creature of habit I usually go on Wednesday, which also happens to be the day that the cutest girl works there.

I've had a thing for this chick, she's just my type early twenties, 5 ft. 7 in, tan skin, brown eyes, brunette, thin, gorgeous face, nice body, etc.

Over the past couple months I've been trying to run game on her, and basically "work on her", it seemed like I was getting more interest, but I'd get hot and cold vibes, where one week she acts all excited and happy to see me, while other times she'd barely acknowledged my existence.

Well today I roll in with the intention of going for it, spitting some game, and asking for her number, or suggesting we hang out, but as soon as I walk inside and see her, I notice that since I've last seen her she pierced her nose with a huge septum ring. All the attraction I had for her vanished in a second. Good riddance.

This was me when I saw her bull nose ring.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

I reckon it worked for the best that ya opted to chip away it gradually.

like I give a shit about their fucking brain

They are dykes.

Or hardcore feminists who want to look like they truly are inside.

I'm not certain that the majority has to do with feminist thought... directly. It might just be lemming/herd mentality, which is just as bad.

Over the summer I met this surfer/wakeboard girl that moved out west shortly after we met, went from long dirty blonde to a short grey/blue dye job in just a couple months of being there. Everyone says it looks great, so I'm sure she will keep it like that for a while.

I guess when no one will tell them it doesn't look good, they just ignore what the mirror reflects.