rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 day game dilemmas
day game dilemmas
I have never studied game but have learned a lot throughout my life by forcing myself to get laid. I have mostly always been a night game guy but have recently decided to improve both day and online game.

There are currently 2 annoying situations during the day where I am looking for a good strategy/tip to start the conversation process with a girl.

1. I'm walking one way down a populated street and a sexy girl walks pass me going the opposite direction. I usually always pass on this situation because I can't think of a non-creepy way to turn my direction to approach her after she already saw me walking the opposite direction. Any ideas? Would you just turn around and go direct game and say hello or do you have some sort of indirect thing that you can do that is less likely to scare them?

2. When I'm seated at a restaurant on a populated street and a sexy girl walks by my table going the opposite direction away from the restaurant (non-party environment). I always pass on this too because I can't think of any good scheme to pull to start talking to her without being mad creepy by getting up and chasing her down.

Any suggestions/tips based on experience would help. Thanks
day game dilemmas
Here is the thing man, figure out your personality type and mold your day-game around that.

There is no perfect way to daygame. I'm direct, for example, so I walk up to a girl a say, "Hey, I like you, let's go have coffee. It works for me because it's my personality type. But It wouldn't work for 70% of people. They might be better off asking her her opinion on something or starting a conversation. I've met so many forum members who all have different personality types and they all have their own niche and way of gaming.

So figure out the type of person you want to be when you daygame, and be that person, otherwise you'll burn yourself out and eventually give up.

So for your first example of the girl on the street, you could go direct and throw your hands out and say "I've got to say hello to you, let's go dancing tonight, you and I." or you can go indirect and say "Excuse me, do you know where there's some good places to eat?"

Indirect game and Direct game both work, regardless of what people tell you, it all comes down to your personality type and the way you present yourself.
day game dilemmas
As Linux says there's lots of different ways to do this.

One particular "master" of these approaches that comes to mind on the forum is Giovonny. Here's a link to his threads

Givonny threads

In particular his "fake phone call" I think is a great one that's very likely to be adaptable to the scenarios you've presented.

Giovonny's "fake phone call" technique

Search the forum for others...there's lots. You've come to the right place. Just take what works for you and make it your own

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
day game dilemmas
1. don't come behind her or jump in front of her. get beside her and tap/touch her on the elbow. Not the shoulder, it's too close to the titties.

2. If she's already passed you, your only option is to get up and do the above.
day game dilemmas
If she saw you and she's going the opposite direction, it's acutally good. "Yad stop" works good in that situation. It's very direct, but if you make it properly it's gold. You basically jump in front of her giving her enough space so she can stop. Laser eye contact in the first 10 seconds is important. Another thing I do is palm-down gesture which calms her down a little. If she stops take one step closer to cut the distance between you.

It seems that you stress about spotlight effect. The thing is, people don't care about you. You are not in the center of their universe. Some guys will be jealous, some girls will think it's cute. Some people will lough. And then they will forget about it in 3 seconds.

If you stress about creeping the girl it will show. Make it look like it's the most natural thing you do.
day game dilemmas
1. Yad stop and go direct:

https://youtu.be/oQv7L_H758Y?t=411

Direct doesn't mean you necessarily ask her out right off the bat, but you could absolutely do that. The point is to open strong and make it clear you're hitting on her. If she isn't interested, sooner or later she'll make it clear and you'll end up not wasting time. It's a powerful way to filter yes/no/maybe girls.
day game dilemmas
Quote: (11-19-2015 12:50 AM)gang Wrote:  

1. I'm walking one way down a populated street and a sexy girl walks pass me going the opposite direction.

Any ideas?

4 options:

1) Turn, pursue her -- catch up to her from behind, get in front of her, stop her

2) Turn, pursue her -- catch up to her, walk alongside of her, open her as you're both walking in the same direction (my personal favorite right now)

3) Turn, pivot cross the street, follow her until she stops (another favorite of mine)

4) Turn, pursue her, follow her to her destination -- building/business/market/public transport/etc. (I use this alot cause girls often quickly turn into a building, the entry way, escalators, elevators, staircases can provide opportunities to open -- markets, cafes, etc, offer other conversational opportunities)

Of course, the 5th option is to stop her BEFORE she passes you.

Would you just turn around and go direct game and say hello or do you have some sort of indirect thing that you can do that is less likely to scare them?

I use both direct and indirect depending on my mood, confidence, and current skill set. Sometimes, direct, sometimes, indirect, whichever I'm comfortable with at that moment.

2. When I'm seated at a restaurant on a populated street and a sexy girl walks by my table going the opposite direction

1 option:

Get up, tell the waitress you'll be right back, go talk to girl.

This just happened to me a few weeks ago -- I was eating a restaurant, a beautiful girl walked by and made eye contact with me, I immediately exited the restaurant, caught to her and said..

"excuse me"

"yes" , she replied.

"I know this is totally random but.. You look great, I wanted to say hi and see what you were like"
day game dilemmas
Highest chance moves for both situations:

1. If you catch eye contact with her acknowledge her somehow, say something like hi or hello or smile at her and wave at her etc she will do/say something and you open.

2. If there's no eye contact then go up to her and once you're slightly in front of her by her side casually look over the shoulder at her direction and say something.
day game dilemmas
Quote: (11-20-2015 09:29 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Highest chance moves for both situations:

1. If you catch eye contact with her acknowledge her somehow, say something like hi or hello or smile at her and wave at her etc she will do/say something and you open.

I like that, you just cannot hesitate
day game dilemmas
I made my first daytime approach yesterday while on a work trip. Followed a stunning girl I saw on the other side of the street, for about a block, then yadstopped her on the city's main square. She was surprised, but I spoke a bit too fast. She said thanks and excused herself.

Once the first approach is out, the rest will flow.

Now, for you guys who say one should follow her for long distances, don't. It only allows more time for you to hesitate or make up excuses to not approach (weaseling). Two weeks ago I went to the most crowded street at downtown and spotted some very cute (and YOUNG) girls. As I followed them, I made up excuses such as: "she is not THAT cute/she is walking too fast/she looks too young (16-17 y/o)".

The hottest girl I saw that day was almost as tall as me (I am 6'6") AND had a banging body. She was walking real fast, striding with her looooong legs. Too bad she was with her equally hot mom. I decided to approach her despite her mom and followed her. Somehow they ended entering a building, so I lost the chance.

Lesson learnt: once you spot the girl, approach as soon as socially-callibrated you can or you could lose sight of her.
day game dilemmas
Why to build the habit of approaching immediately:

1. Once you decide to approach and start moving to her direction, it's **easier** to keep going than decide to not approach after all.
2. I find the best approaches are those where you don't have time think, you just go. It makes the approach seem more natural and ad-hoc.
3. Pick up is dirty. There is never a perfect time to approach. If you wait for you're likely to just lose the opportunity or talk yourself out of it.
day game dilemmas
Quote: (11-20-2015 05:41 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Why to build the habit of approaching immediately:

1. Once you decide to approach and start moving to her direction, it's **easier** to keep going than decide to not approach after all.
2. I find the best approaches are those where you don't have time think, you just go. It makes the approach seem more natural and ad-hoc.
3. Pick up is dirty. There is never a perfect time to approach. If you wait for you're likely to just lose the opportunity or talk yourself out of it.

Solid stuff here. My best approaches are usually ones where there isn't even time to think of what to say. Usually, there is no time because I like to approach girls head-on (Giovanny's option #5) in the street/park/supermarket whenever possible, as opposed to passing them and then turning to chase them down - which, by the way - works just fine also. Being flexible and molding yourself to the situation is the most crucial thing. It's important to note that it is advisable to have a couple of go-to "openers" for when you actually manage to get her to stop or at least have her focus her attention on you (and break her day-dreaming) for that crucial opening statement. In my case I have been using, "Hablas inglés?" as I'm in Latin America at the moment but IT CAN BE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING. It physically ENGAGES HER, without having to actually be engaging. The real utility that the opener serves for me is that it simply buys my brain a few processing seconds to take her presence in, check her out, and find something to comment on. THAT's IT. You can also try something like, "Excuse me, I just saw you and wanted to tell you something that I noticed about you."

EXAMPLE:

Just this afternoon, I passed this girl with stunning blue eyes in a busy main street during rush hour. We made eye contact for like 3 seconds, passed each other, then the lingering memory of her eyes in my mind motivated me enough to make the decision to approach within the next 3 seconds. Without thinking with my logical brain, I pivoted 180 degrees to my right and started jogging in her direction to catch up with her, having to navigate through an obstacle course (nearly a wall) of people on the sidewalk in the process. I approach her from her back left side, put out my right arm (palm faced down) with my finger tips about a foot in front of her to get her attention as I continue moving ahead of her but while turning my body to face her at a 45-60 degree angle. Then I stop about 6 feet in front of her with my body positioned almost directly facing her, but at a slight angle offset away from traffic (back slightly facing traffic) and lock eyes, with my right arm still extended and palm still faced down.

Following convo is translated to english: "Excuse me," first words out of my mouth. She stops and takes her headphones out of her ears. "Do you speak English?" I continue. [This buys me a couple of seconds to check her out better from head to toe to find some things to comment on.] She has long wavy brown hair down to almost her ass, and a very vibrant black dress printed with colorful tropical flowers. She has a great figure, wearing white high heels, cute face, nice skin with a few freckles on her cheeks, and was carrying two white plastic grocery bags, one of which contained a six pack of beer.

She responds, "very little." I continue, "Well I just saw you back there and noticed you had really nice blue eyes. And I wanted to say hi. How are you? [I'm smiling now in a friendly way but I have a feeling the smile was a natural result of my body thanking me for putting myself in the position to be randomly speaking with such a cute and sexy girl]

She smiles big and says, "You have very nice eyes too. I'm fine I just came from the grocery store. And you?"

I continue checking her out and comment on her very vivid dress and long brown hair, "Your dress is really vibrant with all the colorful flowers and your brown hair just goes on forever doesn't it?" She smiled again and I then point to one of her bags, "You must be having a party with with all that beer..."

She goes on to explain that she was going to visit her parents at the beach for the weekend, asks me where I'm from, I tell her to guess, takes her a few tries to figure it out after I drop some clues, delve into things we both like, I comment on the weird food obsessions of Chilean people, discuss this for a while, then ask her if she has a boyfriend, she says no, ask her if she likes coffee, she loves it, tell her we need to drink one together soon because I want to check out this great place in this cool neighborhood...exchange names, then numbers, say it's nice to meet you, cheek kiss, tell her we will talk soon, enjoy the beach. Done.

I think that you can reach a point where you begin to operate on auto-pilot with this, which happens to me sometimes. You literally take your logical mind out of the process and it becomes a very reptilian and binary response. It's either a hard yes or a hard no in terms of whether you approach a specific girl or not. You will begin to approach a girl without your logical brain having time to talk yourself out of it. It's a decision that is processed within 0.5 seconds or less. That's something you can have to look forward to as a reward for doing this enough - it just becomes a part of something you do, without hesitation, which really takes a lot of the anxiety out of the equation and gets yourself out of your head enough to where you don't even have time to ask yourself questions like how to approach or what to say. You just figure it out in the present time.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.
day game dilemmas
If possible, make sure you like the girl's face, not just her body. I've had more success with girls where I thought they had really beautiful eyes/smile vs girls who only had a banging body, dsisy dukes but face was ight. My theory is that the girl can feel your energy and attraction and if it were only the ass or boobs that moved you, you may have a not-so-into-her look on your face.

Now, if she's got a beautiful face and banging body, you've just hit the jackpot so you better pounce or else someone else will.

Peace out