rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago or Austin?

Chicago or Austin?

Hi all,

I recently visited Austin in September and loved it.

It's cheap, hot women all over the place, weather is nice in fall and spring.

I'm tempted to up sticks from Chicago in Feb when the lease is up and move down there.

I'm 29 and found the women to be very easy to approach there. Plenty of 8s and some 9s.

Any fans of Austin here?

I don't know if I'd want to stay in a smaller city long term and think I'd return to Chicago in a year or two though.

Chicago or Austin?

What is your question jbkunt2?

Are you asking which is better for women? Where you should live long term? Or are just you asking if they are any fans of Austin here?

Chicago or Austin?

Sorry, I can see how I didn't phrase my questions well now, if at all.

Essentially of the Qs you noted:

Any thoughts on Austin as a city? For women? For a 29 year old?

I am a fan of big cities and have lived in Chi, NYC and London for the past 7 years. But I think a year or two in Austin would be appealing as a change.

Thanks for any comments.

Chicago or Austin?

I met up with a guy on the forum named Blurred Sevens. He had a massive fuck fest down in Austin during some sort festival. He wrote about in a thread here, if you do a search you can find it. There are also some fairly recent Paul Janka daygame videos on youtube, which I believe took place in Austin.

I can give you great info on Dallas and El Paso but for some reason I've never been to Austin. Maybe because it's too much like the city I live in currently, so I've never wanted to.

Chicago or Austin?

Thanks, Linux. Will give it a look...

Chicago or Austin?

Neither, the demographics suck, research please.

The only good thing about Chicago is the polish girl population and it quickly stops there.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Chicago or Austin?

Redacted

Chicago or Austin?

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:51 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

The only good thing about Chicago is the polish girl population and it quickly stops there.

He said he already lives in Chicago.

Chicago or Austin?

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:51 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

Haven't been to Austin but thought Chicago was good for girls. Better then what I see on the east coast outside of NYC.

Your basically going from extreme cold to extreme hot.

All my Texas friends love Austin though. Good luck

Chicago or Austin?

Depends what you like... I find Chicago to have much better diversity, but Austin has more 7s and 8s. Austin also more liveable

Chicago or Austin?

Thanks for replies.

@elimanning - are you kidding? Chicago is an incrediblexcellent city. Beautiful architecture, fabulous food and great drinking. In the summer, it's literally perfect.

That said, I fancy a change of scene. Starting from fresh sounds an exciting prospect before I enter my thirties.

Thanks again for comments. Keep them coming.

Chicago or Austin?

Quote: (11-17-2015 08:12 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  

Thanks for replies.

@elimanning - are you kidding? Chicago is an incrediblexcellent city. Beautiful architecture, fabulous food and great drinking. In the summer, it's literally perfect.

That said, I fancy a change of scene. Starting from fresh sounds an exciting prospect before I enter my thirties.

Thanks again for comments. Keep them coming.

If so awesome, why leave, not trying to be negative, but you should think about leaving the country.

I've live in the windy city, and it sucks during the winter, you know that, things totally shut down to the max. The windy city is really windy and cold in the winter.

The summer is massively humid and the gold coast is dirty and polluted. Most of the hot chicks live in Naperville.

Chicago is also known to have a massive homelessness population.

And the demographics of fat chicks are very high, you know that.

– Bruce Lee

Chicago or Austin?

In the summer, it's literally perfect.

I've lived there as well, it isn't perfect. It's half rainy and cloudy many days. Humid as hell too. It only seems perfect because the winter is so bad.

Quite a few fat chicks.

Chicago girls style is a few notches below NY and LA and 10 notches below outside the country.

If you have your best friends there and a girl you are settled with yes I could see it could be a friendly cost effective place to live.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Chicago or Austin?

Quote: (11-18-2015 12:48 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

If you have your best friends there and a girl you are settled with yes I could see it could be a friendly cost effective place to live.

The best thing about Chicago = it is a cost effective city.

– Bruce Lee

Chicago or Austin?

Quote: (11-18-2015 01:09 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2015 12:48 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

The best thing about Chicago = it is a cost effective city.

That's the thing about Chicago, people can't describe it without comparing it to NY or CA. "Its a cost effective city", "the people are more friendly" (actually they're not).

Austin and other places in TX have always been on my radar for potential relocation and long-term place to raise a family. How are the white and Hispanic women in Austin? Are the Mexican women down there analogous to the hood rats in Chicago, L.A., Dallas, etc? Are there a lot of uppity southern belle blondes in Austin? How is the housing stock? All of these questions also pertain to the suburbs, since my job (engineering) would likely be located in a suburb and not the trendy/yuppie/hipster downtown.

Chicago or Austin?

Chicago doesn't have a big homeless population...? It's not San Francisco or Miami. Certainly no more than NYC.

Obviously the winters are tough but at least it's densely populated. I just user everywhere, door to door.

I've travelled all over the world for years - the US is, overall, for me the best place to live.

Chicago or Austin?

Quote: (11-20-2015 08:50 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  

Chicago doesn't have a big homeless population...? It's not San Francisco or Miami. Certainly no more than NYC.

Obviously the winters are tough but at least it's densely populated. I just user everywhere, door to door.

I've travelled all over the world for years - the US is, overall, for me the best place to live.

Explain why the US is best for you friend.

Chicago or Austin?

I am curious too to hear his reasoning. I'd prefer living in the US, or atleast having a base there, but with a Canadian passport and not wealthy enough to buy my way in I am stuck in Ontario for fund generation.

Out of all the US options though, Chicago wouldn't make my Top 5. I've never been to Austin, but based on rumour & people I know that have visited I wouldn't say no to an extended stay.