rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any other place left other than Russia?

Scandinavia and western europe is a feminist hellhole. Central Europe, slowly but surely, is being infected and corrupted by the same disease. After Ukraine signed a codeshare agreement with the European Union, it seems as though Eastern Europe will turn into a god awful mess in the next ten years also. My question: Is there any place now in Europe with the exception of Russia that will be good long term. When I say good, I am talking about places that have not yet been corrupted by degeneracy and the Western model of society?

In Europe?

No. Not ten years from now.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Calling it now: in conjunction with climate change making it a habitable destination and limited Internet access available in the area to corrupt the minds of the youth....Antarctica is your pussy paradise of 2030. :-)

Belarus.

Quote: (11-15-2015 02:35 AM)fellowband Wrote:  

Scandinavia and western europe is a feminist hellhole. Central Europe, slowly but surely, is being infected and corrupted by the same disease. After Ukraine signed a codeshare agreement with the European Union, it seems as though Eastern Europe will turn into a god awful mess in the next ten years also. My question: Is there any place now in Europe with the exception of Russia that will be good long term. When I say good, I am talking about places that have not yet been corrupted by degeneracy and the Western model of society?

Agreed, but women in countries in central Europe, such as the Czech Republic, are - in comparison to, say British and American broads - already so much of an improvement in terms of pleasantness of manner that it still pays to spend time there.

Quote: (11-15-2015 02:35 AM)fellowband Wrote:  

I doubt it. Facebook and smartphones will leave no stone unturned. The world is being flattened.

Countries like France or Germany can be tough without social circles. And can be harder than the US or UK, where will attitudes can be shitty, there is some openness that can ease meeting women.

As far as Central or Eastern Europe, you can end up with the worst of all worlds. Crappy economies and low living standards + valley girl attitude. Where do I sign up? [Image: banana.gif]

That said, third tier or country side CE might still be worth it. But for how long? Who knows.

Quote: (11-15-2015 05:13 PM)jackson.henley Wrote:  

I doubt it. Facebook and smartphones will leave no stone unturned. The world is being flattened.

Countries like France or Germany can be tough without social circles. And can be harder than the US or UK, where will attitudes can be shitty, there is some openness that can ease meeting women.

As far as Central or Eastern Europe, you can end up with the worst of all worlds. Crappy economies and low living standards + valley girl attitude. Where do I sign up?
[Image: banana.gif]

That said, third tier or country side CE might still be worth it. But for how long? Who knows.

There is definitely a horrible decline in attitudes in CE that can be attributed to smart phones and social media. Before the likes of Facebook took off in the late 00's it was literally like shooting fish in a barrel in places like Czech Republic, Slovakia & Hungary.

Nowadays lots of chicks over there have professional profile photos and are total Instagram hoes who constantly fish for beta "likes" with their filtered duckface pouts and cleavage shots. Okay lots are 7/8 but most think that they are untouchable 10's.

I just hope places like Belarus, Moldova & Ukraine down spiral down the same narcissistic toilet!