rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheating Couple Gets Murdered While Banging In SUV

[Image: lisa-smith-shakoor-arline-facebook-twitt...tagram.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

A man and a woman in the thick of a lovers tryst Friday were repeatedly shot in the head at a Philly park by an assailant who had an “obvious” beef with their relationship, authorities said.

The victims, Shakoor Arline, 25, and Lisa Smith, 32, were dating each other on-the-side of their respective relationships, Philadelphia Police Capt. James Clark revealed Monday.

“I can tell you from the crime scene it appears to be very much a crime of passion,” Clark told reporters at a media briefing. “Somebody knew that they were in the park at that time and obviously had an issue with that.”

A maintenance crew collecting trash at Fairmount Park were first to find their bullet-riddled bodies in the back of a parked SUV around 2 p.m. Friday.

Arline was naked while Smith was partially undressed.

At some point between midnight and 5 a.m., the shooter stepped up to the vehicle as the couple had sex, opened the rear door and fired at least nine shots striking Arline and Smith in the head.

A friend of Arline knew of the couple’s on-and-off again relationship and said Arline considered moving to Arizona to be with Smith.

“He did not deserve to die like this,” Eric Thomason told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

The couple met on the job Arline previously held. He most recently worked at a mechanic’s shop where relatives say he failed to show up Friday.

A person of interest has not been identified in their deaths.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2428773

This NYDN story didn't report the fact that the woman was a mother of five with children between the ages of 4 and 13.

Leaving the looks part of this thing out, because the girl is not particularly attractive, your game is at an incredibly low level when you're banging a chick older than you who has five children -- I'm willing to bet they weren't all with the same man.

My guess is that it's going to come out that whoever was capin' for her got fed up with being the cuck provider for her and her rugrats and decided the game was over.

Let this be a lesson on a variety of levels.

Quote: (11-10-2015 09:50 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Let this be a lesson on a variety of levels.

Let's go over the lessons to see if I missed anything

+ increase your value so that you are not banging a mother of 5 fat slob

+ when you are cheating with a girl who has a potentially jealous boyfriend, cover your tracks. Have her come over, keep the doors and windows locked.

+ Don't use your car, where her boyfriend can walk right up and shoot you.

+ Don't get caught. Period. If you get confronted by a jealous boyfriend, better to just deny it/claim that he has the wrong guy etc, but that is only possible if you are not actually getting caught in the act.

There must be other lessons here, but that is the basics that I can see.

Philly is dangerous as hell. Fairmont park area could get you killed for $5. These 2 were just plain not thinking. Now 5 foster kids needing a home. Shit. Trust me, that pussy was nothing to fight over.

He went out with a bang

(to soon?)

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

delete

Quote: (11-10-2015 10:17 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

“I can tell you from the crime scene it appears to be very much a crime of passion,” Clark told reporters at a media briefing.

"a crime of passion" over a 30+, plainly unattractive "fat slob"...

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

He was in the THICK of it, that's for certain.

The only crime here is that dude (25) banging miss fat ass (32) mother of 5...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (11-10-2015 10:35 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

He went out with a bang

(to soon?)

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (11-10-2015 10:35 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

He went out with a bang

(to soon?)

He went out before the bang.

Philly has a better dating market than that, I hope? RIP to Lisa and her side-piece, Shakoor.

From his facebook page:

[Image: 2hpnkom.jpg]

The biggest tragedy here is that this lady was only able to gift the world with 5 future inventors/entrepreneurs before being offed. The wasted human potential here saddens me.

I don't see the problem of banging older women, some older women are attractive as fuck, the only issue here is that she was not attractive at all and he was even taking pictures with her.

Quote: (11-11-2015 04:16 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I don't see the problem of banging older women, some older women are attractive as fuck, the only issue here is that she was not attractive at all and he was even taking pictures with her.

When it comes to just sex, if a woman can make me get it up, then she isn't too old. She'd have earned the right to get banged out like a 20 yo in my book.

From his Facebook page:
"What with a female. No way. They said you were gay"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (11-10-2015 10:51 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

“I can tell you from the crime scene it appears to be very much a crime of passion,” Clark told reporters at a media briefing.

"a crime of passion" over a 30+, plainly unattractive "fat slob"...

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

The thirst explains all.

Quote: (11-10-2015 09:50 PM)jariel Wrote:  

My guess is that it's going to come out that whoever was capin' for her got fed up with being the cuck provider for her and her rugrats and decided the game was over.

+ when you are cheating with a girl who has a potentially jealous boyfriend, cover your tracks. Have her come over, keep the doors and windows locked.

+ Don't use your car, where her boyfriend can walk right up and shoot you.

What makes you guys think it was her bf who was the killer?

The article says "Arline considered moving to Arizona to be with Smith," implying that she lives in Arizona (presumably that's where her bf is, also), but this happened in Philly.

Also, it says "the shooter stepped up to the vehicle as the couple had sex, opened the rear door and fired at least nine shots." So either they left the door unlocked (dumb, but possible), or the shooter had keys/remote and could unlock the door in order to shoot.

Quote: (11-11-2015 08:56 AM)bhawthorne Wrote:  

What makes you guys think it was her bf who was the killer?

The article says "Arline considered moving to Arizona to be with Smith," implying that she lives in Arizona (presumably that's where her bf is, also), but this happened in Philly.

Also, it says "the shooter stepped up to the vehicle as the couple had sex, opened the rear door and fired at least nine shots." So either they left the door unlocked (dumb, but possible), or the shooter had keys/remote and could unlock the door in order to shoot.

The girl was from Philly and was living in Philly at the time, but she had family in Arizona.

The boyfriend is a local, the police just interviewed him:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201511..._Park.html

Jariel, if dude simply had to get some of that old fat ass, how would you suggest he does it?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I was assuming it was the boyfriend that did the killing because it was a shooting. A woman would use poison or some other more crafty/conniving means. That's just how most women killers' minds work.

Jesus, the poor kids had to live with that as a mother.

Always making poor fucked up choices, and this didn't just cost her her life, but her childrens, and the guy who got blasted.

Quote: (11-11-2015 02:02 AM)jariel Wrote:  

From his facebook page:

[Image: 2hpnkom.jpg]

His girlfriend looks pretty hot in that image.... so he was cheating on her with a disgusting fatty who has 5 kids?

Quote: (11-11-2015 01:16 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2015 02:02 AM)jariel Wrote:  

From his facebook page:

-snip-

His girlfriend looks pretty hot in that image....

Anyone can look hot with the right angle, filter, lighting, and touch ups on the internet.

I live near Philly and I wouldn't go anywhere near that park at night. Its scarey enough driving through it at night. A few years ago they found some hooker dumped in the park because an asshole out in the burbs, who paid for her to come and party with him, fed her too much coke. She dropped dead, so the John and her pimp boyfriend dumped her carcass in the park.