rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South America, cities where girls are available

Hi,
In South America, in which cities are girls more available?
I'm in Porto Alegre, centre of the city and I'm fucked by logistic.
Girls here work 9-5 in order to pay college than go to their college from 7-11 Monday to Saturday, that's fucked up XD.
I didn't go to Sao Paulo because I wanted to avoid girls who are more interested in their job than men but here it's worst.
Some girls use Tinder just because they are bored with their life and want to talk with a gringo (that reminds me of the 'Bang Japan Thread' where girls use Tinder to learn english).

My only options now are gonna be daygame close to the rich girls college (they don't work) or ONS night game which is hard for me (got to step up my game I guess).

Medellin, Bogota seems great but I need to refresh my spanish and build up my game first.
+ I'm looking for cheap places. I heard that Equador is fucking expensive.
My next city might be Lima to practice Spanish and try to get my first threesome with low quality then head to the holy land that is Colombia.

Quote: (11-09-2015 08:21 AM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Girls here work 9-5 in order to pay college than go to their college from 7-11 Monday to Saturday, that's fucked up XD.

That is a serious problem. I can attest to that.

If a girl is living at home while going to university while not working, the other obstacles are:
1) Girl likely lives far away in the suburbs while parents want to know where their kids are since they are paying good money for university studies.
2) Girl might live in center (likely from a more well off family) while parents want to know where their kids are on weekday nights.
3) If a girl is out on a weekend night, one parent might be responsible for carpooling duties ready to pick a girl & her friends up from the "balada" (club) at a certain time.

Is it possible to bang these gals? Yes. But those are the aforementioned obstacles with some of these younger gals in Brazilian cities.

Dont go to sp, I am here now and its worse. People are so busy here, literally dont have time for anything and I can understand them. People live to work here and to go out two nights a week.

sp = Singapore? The girl i met worked 10am to 10pm 6 days a week!! Would of got the bang if i had another hour with her. She might of been the hottest girl i've had, it would be close.

^^ it's a South America thread, so I'm guessing Sao Paulo.

Quote: (11-09-2015 08:10 PM)Baobab Wrote:  

Dont go to sp, I am here now and its worse. People are so busy here, literally dont have time for anything and I can understand them. People live to work here and to go out two nights a week.
I would advice you to move [Image: wink.gif].
I didn't choose Sao Paulo because I wanted to experience the party all day life but that's not POA...
I only have a 3 months visa in Brazil, done 1 month and half. I need to work on my company so I'm going to stay 1 more month because it's not expensive here. Last night a girl told me that she would be available to go on a date in 3 weeks...
Every time that I meet a girl now, it's:
Me: Do you study?
Me: Do you work?
Me: Adios

It's the same as :
Girl: Do you live here?

I want to find a cheap place, with average+ quality, with girls available.
I'm not going to move to BH, I saw that finding a cheap furnished apartment is bad too and visa wise it's too late, maybe next visit.
So anybody knows a place where girl won't be fantasizing about dating a guy while working 80 hours a week?

Quote: (11-09-2015 04:52 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2015 08:21 AM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

That is a serious problem. I can attest to that.

If a girl is living at home while going to university while not working, the other obstacles are:
1) Girl likely lives far away in the suburbs while parents want to know where their kids are since they are paying good money for university studies.
2) Girl might live in center (likely from a more well off family) while parents want to know where their kids are on weekday nights.
3) If a girl is out on a weekend night, one parent might be responsible for carpooling duties ready to pick a girl & her friends up from the "balada" (club) at a certain time.

Is it possible to bang these gals? Yes. But those are the aforementioned obstacles with some of these younger gals in Brazilian cities.
I only have option 2, or the girls who already work (+25), even 30yo women work and study, it's like everybody goes back to school, quite an interesting change of pace for me.

^^ You even have a lot of girls who might work full-time, but spend a great deal of their free time studying for a "concurso." In other words, these concursos are really tough tests where people study months for these so they can get placed into stable government positions with good built in upward mobility for the rest of their lives. If they place in the top 2-4, they will get the more desirable spots while ones placing not so well might be asked to relocate to a less desirable city.

I was quite shocked when I realised the reality here ...
That would be awesome if somebody could explain how to crack those type of cities.
Because right now my only option is to game around a wealthy college ...
Like What Would Roosh Do?
Right now I'm thinking about moving to Medellin where girls are too lazy to work and need men to provide for them (ahah stereotype).

Quote: (11-11-2015 08:06 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

That would be awesome if somebody could explain how to crack those type of cities.
Right now I'm thinking about moving to Medellin where girls are too lazy to work and need men to provide for them (ahah stereotype).

You make a good point atlantis. Your best bet is the Northeast..... next to a beach. Even in Manuas, Amazonas there are too many of these busy girls studying or working. The ratio of chatting to banging is not what it was before. Have to put a lot more effort, unfortunately.

I think Roosh should make a bang Brasil 2...
Back to the topic.
Where to go in South America where girls don't work 70 hrs a week?
I know that Lima is a sure thing.
Colombia seem to be interesting.

Quote: (11-11-2015 08:27 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

You make a good point atlantis. Your best bet is the Northeast..... next to a beach. Even in Manuas, Amazonas there are too many of these busy girls studying or working. The ratio of chatting to banging is not what it was before. Have to put a lot more effort, unfortunately.

I remember one of your posts regarding Natal where I interpreted the chicks as being "non-chalant" about your badass apartment next to the beach...and how you maybe should've gotten a place near a shopping mall, lol.

Yeah people are busy here man...even "guy friends" aka wingmen at times can flake with very little or no notice at all. As my Brazilian friends say, some of their people are just "not all there" with aloofness...not intentional..but obviously inconsiderate.

Quote: (11-11-2015 09:22 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2015 08:27 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I remember one of your posts regarding Natal where I interpreted the chicks as being "non-chalant" about your badass apartment next to the beach...and how you maybe should've gotten a place near a shopping mall, lol.

Yeah people are busy here man...even "guy friends" aka wingmen at times can flake with very little or no notice at all. As my Brazilian friends say, some of their people are just "not all there" with aloofness...not intentional..but obviously inconsiderate.
Depends on the logistics of the beach too. In Joao Pessoa, Tambau beach is pretty centralized and so is Iracema, in Fortaleza. No Brazilian city has European spacing, but some cities make it easier to bang. Natal's layout didn't. I was happy in JP and Fortaleza. Though, in Brazil now it is all about an obesity issue. Meu Deus.

You're so close to heaven man, I'm in Florianópolis. Gearing up for summer here- it's gonna be insane.. You still got that 9-5 work grind then Uni after, but they got a beach vibe here (that sometimes drives me nuts as a focused N. American).

Hot chicks, good weather, easy gringo livin.

Quote: (11-16-2015 05:59 PM)Stakes Is High Wrote:  

You're so close to heaven man, I'm in Florianópolis. Gearing up for summer here- it's gonna be insane.. You still got that 9-5 work grind then Uni after, but they got a beach vibe here (that sometimes drives me nuts as a focused N. American).

Stakes you would do better in other parts of Brazil. To see is not to bang. Never read a sheet where foreign men are sexually satisfied there.

Quote: (11-16-2015 06:11 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Stakes you would do better in other parts of Brazil. To see is not to bang. Never read a sheet where foreign men are sexually satisfied there.

That's too bad. I was just checking rentals in Florianopolis and it looks like there some good deals with good logistics. They have direct flights from Dulles to Sao Paulo and short connections from Sao Paulo to Florianopolis. I still don't get why guys are saying that Sao Paulo is such a horrible option. You have more targets there than almost anywhere else on planet Earth. If some of them work too much, then they simply miss out. I don't speak any Portuguese and there is no way in hell that I'm learning another language. It's taking me my whole life to learn the three that I do speak and people still give me enough shit about the way that I speak all three. Sao Paulo has to be the place where you can get by the best with only English and Spanish, and not Portuguese.

Quote: (11-16-2015 06:25 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

That's too bad. I was just checking rentals in Florianopolis and it looks like there some good deals with good logistics. They have direct flights from Dulles to Sao Paulo and short connections from Sao Paulo to Florianopolis. I still don't get why guys are saying that Sao Paulo is such a horrible option. You have more targets there than almost anywhere else on planet Earth. If some of them work too much, then they simply miss out. I don't speak any Portuguese and there is no way in hell that I'm learning another language. It's taking me my whole life to learn the three that I do speak and people still give me enough shit about the way that I speak all three. Sao Paulo has to be the place where you can get by the best with only English and Spanish, and not Portuguese.

Unless you speak Portuguese, don't go to Brazil unless you are a blond haired blue eyed young dude.
That is absolute. And that is why I believe I didn't get the whole Russian experience in Ukraine, My Russian was not conversational.

Quote: (11-16-2015 06:30 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Unless you speak Portuguese, don't go to Brazil unless you are a blond haired blue eyed young dude.
That is absolute. And that is why I believe I didn't get the whole Russian experience in Ukraine, My Russian was not conversational.

I'm blond haired and blue eyed, but not that young. I'm still considering going.

Quote: (11-16-2015 06:31 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2015 06:30 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I'm blond haired and blue eyed, but not that young. I'm still considering going.
Then how can I recommend Brazil over Colombia? I cant...only my Portuguese has made it seem better than any country on Earth.

And the 19 yr. old I conquered in Brazil, was like the one I did not in Dnepapetrovsk.

Sao Paulo has some of the ugliest girls I have seen in my life, if you are talking places like the metro, streets, shopping malls and so on. If you go to clubs, sure, you can see many hot girls, but if you dont look for girls specifically, you can walk around all day and see maybe 1 or 2 hot girls. I am serious. Compare that to Bogota or Medellin, where you can't go 10 mins without seeing at least 1 hot girl. I got Tinder and sometimes I have to swipe maybe 50 girls before I see a cute one. I dont know where all this hype is from. Maybe other cities are better, but paulistas are not pretty.

Quote: (11-18-2015 12:56 PM)Baobab Wrote:  

Sao Paulo has some of the ugliest girls I have seen in my life, if you are talking places like the metro, streets, shopping malls and so on. If you go to clubs, sure, you can see many hot girls, but if you dont look for girls specifically, you can walk around all day and see maybe 1 or 2 hot girls. I am serious. Compare that to Bogota or Medellin, where you can't go 10 mins without seeing at least 1 hot girl. I got Tinder and sometimes I have to swipe maybe 50 girls before I see a cute one. I dont know where all this hype is from. Maybe other cities are better, but paulistas are not pretty.

That's funny. I was on Tinder Passport and wasn't all that impressed with Bogota and Medellin. I was impressed with several cities in Mexico and Santiago de Chile.

Quote: (11-18-2015 12:56 PM)Baobab Wrote:  

Good point my friend. The average in Rio and Sao Paulo has gone way down, and why bother with that attitude. But, if you can speak Portuguese.... you can still find young quality in 2nd tier cities.

Quote: (11-18-2015 01:14 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

That's funny. I was on Tinder Passport and wasn't all that impressed with Bogota and Medellin. I was impressed with several cities in Mexico and Santiago de Chile.

You can't really judge solely by what you see on Tinder.

Santiago is full of ugly converse wearing hipsters, and the majority of those Mexicans are most likely SIF.

On the other hand Bogota and Medellin have an abundance of slim, cute girls.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (11-18-2015 03:36 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2015 01:14 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

You can't really judge solely by what you see on Tinder.

Santiago is full of ugly converse wearing hipsters, and the majority of those Mexicans are most likely SIF.

On the other hand Bogota and Medellin have an abundance of slim, cute girls.

What is SIF? I know it's something not good.

Medellin's quality isn't that great.