rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bull ring piercings

Bull ring piercings

I'm noticing a very disturbing trend here in Australia. Girls aged 18-25 getting those fucking rank "bull ring" nose piercings. Originally, you would just spot the occasional freak with one, and no big deal - you would never touch these fuglies with a stick anyway. But now I'm starting to see chicks that are actually OK looking getting them, and it brings a tear to my eye as they are deliberately mutilating their appearances. Why are they doing this? They can't seriously think that imitating farm animals makes them look good can they? Has feminism been so successful at demonising female beauty that they are actually making themselves look like escaped mental patients on purpose? Discuss...

Bull ring piercings

Proverbs 11:22 seems appropriate:

"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion"

It's like the author knew where we were going and thought he'd have a tongue-in-cheek joke to himself.

Bull ring piercings

They're related to the dark-rimmed "nerd" glasses that have also become a staple with, as you say, "chicks that are actually OK looking" in the US.

^ It's an indirect show of status. In short, "I can wear this piercing/these glasses and my SMV is still high enough that you want to hit..."

The bull ring and the glasses don't look good. Can't front though, I'll still take the 18-25's over most of their older sisters.

Bull ring piercings

Just try and tie a piece of rope around it a few times. They get the message sooner or later.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Bull ring piercings

It's a hipster/indy/alternative trend. Girls that listen to music you haven't heard of and think being "nerdy" is cool etc. Girls who have this kind of gaudy body art are usually incredibly conceited and/or feminists. Oddly enough it does not always correlate to being slutty as one would think.

Bull ring piercings

I'd imagine that 100% of chicks with the bull ring would be feminists...

Bull ring piercings

^ Not in Hipster / Muso circles.

If you want to discourage it, ask them about it, then look puzzled. "Oh, it's just that it's really common with the Houso girls."

Bull ring piercings

Its a cheap way for girls to look edgy. Remember that it can be taking out whenever so these broads can just fake looking trendy and edgy when needed.

As the tattoo trend fades away you will see more and more of these part-time things for women to pretend to look bold with.

Just tell them there 'pig ring' looks interesting. Watch them get defensive about it, they know they look stupid with it.

Bull ring piercings

When I was young none of this stupid shit ever occured to me. I was too busy trying to make money and get ahead. These girls must be lazy asses!

Bull ring piercings

On the "women are like children" thread, I said that I thought today's women have dropped one rung lower: They're now like animals.

I could only come up with eight examples. So thanks for this post, because you just gave me the idea for another:

#9: Women are branding themselves like farm animals by ways of tattoos and also taking on characteristics of livestock with nose rings. One of the markings of being a First World human was appearing civilized. No longer.

And what message does having a bull-ring nose piercing send? "Pull me around like the beast of the field I wish I could be!"

Bull ring piercings

I made a thread about this about 2 years ago called "Girls with septum nose rings" thread-30398.html, unfortunately it's a massive trend where I live and only seems to be gaining steam in popularity.

It still largely remains in the realm of hipsters, feminist, hippy chicks, etc., but now I am seeing legitimately hot girls that are doing it in some kind of attempt to seem edgy, cool, fashionable, etc., and it really detracts from their beauty.

The bull nose ring is associated with masculinity in my book and just is ugly not matter how you cut it, what gets me is how popular it's become, it's like you think it'd get played out like all trends eventually do, but I swear it's like a plague that's only spreading.

It is also a large slut tell which is something to keep in mind, except for the feminazi dykes who wear doc martin boots, steer completely clear of them.

Bull ring piercings

Bull ring piercings are bigger red flags than even tattoos.
The public service thus rendered somewhat mitigates the taxing visual pollution endemic in today's social arena.

Bull ring piercings

Quote: (11-06-2015 01:28 AM)Sombro Wrote:  

Bull ring piercings are bigger red flags than even tattoos.
The public service thus rendered somewhat mitigates the taxing visual pollution endemic in today's social arena.

I agree. It is 99.9% a sign that they are a) mentally ill, b) a slut, c) a feminist. What a perfect storm!

Bull ring piercings

My rules of thumb:

* Small nose stud = Acceptable, trying to be edgy but not outrageous.
* Ring in side of nose = Daddy issues, trying to snatch back control of her appearance from genetics.
* Bull ring in nose = Mental issues, perceptions so warped that she believes ugliness is beauty.

I won't even consider approaching a girl if I see a bull ring piercing. It genuinely repulses me in the same way as fatness.

Do a google image search for 'septum' and you won't find a single wearer who wouldn't be much more attractive without it.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Bull ring piercings

Quote: (11-05-2015 07:30 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Just try and tie a piece of rope around it a few times. They get the message sooner or later.

If you get the lay at her place, follow the above instructions carefully. Then tie the end of the string around her bedpost and slip out quietly.

I'm the King of Beijing!