rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland in December (daygame/nightgame)

Hello Guys,

I'm new here, and the forum looks very cool(:

I would like to ask please what do you think about going to Poland (thought about Warsaw and Krakow) during December (say 6th until 13th). I know it might be very cold, and it's also before Christmas. Do you think it still might be fun in terms of daygame and nightgame?
Will the street be empty? And the bars/clubs?
I read here that Polish girls are very nice but I'm afraid that going there during the winter will be depressing

Thanks a lot in advance!
Cheers

I too am planning to visit Poland this December.
Any feedback will be appreciated...

Winter is the best season in Poland but December is the worst month.

One month before Christmas, you have a lot of girls following the rule that you don't party and this kind of stuff. Of course if you approach them they will answer or whatever and they won't eager to go further due to their beliefs.

Also, exams are coming and many girls will flake eventually because of time spent on studies and it might be hard to date, especially if you tell them that you stay until a week or so. But everything is possible in Poland, you never know.

In the other hand, you will have still plenty of girls partying + tourists + erasmus students. In the end, week end will be still busy at night but a little bess than now and in January or February.

From the 15th of December to the end of the month, it's very dead, like Easter and I do not recommend. And it's freaking cold, already since one week below 0 at night and Sun disappears at 4 in the afternoon. People are running to go home and it's quiet difficult to daygame.

How about new year?

Thank you very much for your answer Zuma!
I'm still deliberating haha

Quote: (11-06-2015 12:27 PM)zuma Wrote:  

Winter is the best season in Poland but December is the worst month.

One month before Christmas, you have a lot of girls following the rule that you don't party and this kind of stuff. Of course if you approach them they will answer or whatever and they won't eager to go further due to their beliefs.

Also, exams are coming and many girls will flake eventually because of time spent on studies and it might be hard to date, especially if you tell them that you stay until a week or so.

From the 15th of December to the end of the month, it's very dead, like Easter and I do not recommend. And it's freaking cold, already since one week below 0 at night and Sun disappears at 4 in the afternoon. People are running to go home and it's quiet difficult to daygame.

The prognosis for December says that the average temperature in December will be - 6 ' C (minus 6 degrees Celsius)

I don't understand how polish people do not get bored having
those 2 dead weeks, where nothing happens, between 15 Dec and New Year

Basically there's nothing going on around christmas or any holiday in PL. The last thing on our mind then is to go out and meet new people.

- weather is getting worse and worse.

- people start preparing for Christmas, take care of their house more, worry about presents etc.

- socially by the time of December people either spend their free time with their partners or find things to do as they have no hope to meet anyone cool at a last minute before new years eve so they don't really try.

- autumn parties are over

- in general everything slows down

- new years eve is no better cause most people either have no real plans which means they will go to a house party or they leave cities with friends or in pairs. some go to clubs but covers are high music is shitty and they are all with close friends.

- of course there is small subset of party girls that go out almost every weekend but overall chances of meeting and scoring cute girl are low (if that is what you hope for).