rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you guys videotape your encounters to avoid false rape accusations?

Wasn't sure in which forum to post this. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything; maybe didn't use the right keywords. After reading Roosh's article I thought I get my hands on something like this. But I wanted to see what others do (or don't do).

If I want to be meticulous I need to get one with night vision and another one for my living room.

In the state that I live it is illegal to videotape someone naked without their consent.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Quote: (11-04-2015 03:25 PM)duedue Wrote:  

In the state that I live it is illegal to videotape someone naked without their consent.

This, plus even if the court accepted it as evidence, there's a chance that it could leak and the media would destroy you anyway regardless of the court's decision.

Then the prosecution could also press charges because you videotaped someone naked, and you just handed in the evidence yourself. You could end up having to register as a sex offender.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (11-04-2015 04:01 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

This, plus even if the court accepted it as evidence, there's a chance that it could leak and the media would destroy you anyway regardless of the court's decision.

Then the prosecution could also press charges because you videotaped someone naked, and you just handed in the evidence yourself. You could end up having to register as a sex offender.

I'd rather have that than being convicted of rape.

Also: ANYONE charged with a crime, especially "violent" crime, should hire a competent defense lawyer, and bring any and all applicable evidence privately to their lawyer PRIOR to introducing it to the court or even admitting its existence.

The bottom line is, whether or not videotape of the act itself is helpful in a criminal case is VERY dependent on the state you live in, and the circumstances of that particular court case. Again: Talk to a qualified attorney.

IMHO, it's better to have it and it be useless, than not have it when it could have saved your ass.

Apart from my personal and work phones, I have a dedicated fuck phone. It's set up with all my fake social media accounts such as Facebook, fake Twitter, fake Instagram and fake Tinder. I configured it so that it automatically records all phone conversations and text messages. Google account linked to the phone records my location every 5 minutes so I have alibi in case of a false rape accusation. I leave it connected to a cigarette lighter socket in my car and rarely bring it home. I use no other phone to engage in hoe-banging activities.

It's prepaid and I reload it with cash only. Along with the aliases, this shit is pretty much standard operating procedure when you have a LTR

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

What about audio? It's probably 99% as good as video if you get into the habit of asking some targeted questions. Make her 'beg' for it.

@the thing

It sounds like you're living an extremely shady life if you are doing all that..

I am the cock carousel

Where are you guys getting the laws for videotaping? I'd like a state wide law by law on this.

Quote: (11-15-2015 11:54 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

@the thing

It sounds like you're living an extremely shady life if you are doing all that..

It would suck if my LTR ended abruptly because business/financial reasons.

Yes, *cough for legal reasons only. *cough

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (11-16-2015 03:51 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Where are you guys getting the laws for videotaping? I'd like a state wide law by law on this.

Google!

A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Quote: (11-15-2015 10:55 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Apart from my personal and work phones, I have a dedicated fuck phone. It's set up with all my fake social media accounts such as Facebook, fake Twitter, fake Instagram and fake Tinder. I configured it so that it automatically records all phone conversations and text messages. Google account linked to the phone records my location every 5 minutes so I have alibi in case of a false rape accusation. I leave it connected to a cigarette lighter socket in my car and rarely bring it home. I use no other phone to engage in hoe-banging activities.

It's prepaid and I reload it with cash only. Along with the aliases, this shit is pretty much standard operating procedure when you have a LTR

Love to see a data sheet on this.

WIA

Dupe (see post below)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-19-2015 12:44 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[Image: home-surveillance-system.jpg?t=1426020724]

Actually yes...I am having a system installed next week for several reasons. Admittedly one is to defend myself from possible false rape charges as the overwhelming majority of girls I bang are at my house, pulled from local bars. I have too much at risk if one of them decides I didnt fuck her right, disrespected her, cant admit she intentionally cheated on her BF. etc . My corporate attorney referred me to a criminal defense attorney and he strongly advocated this. He is currently on retainer with a local pro sports team and this one of the risk management techniques he recommends to athletes and high net worth individuals. (He has stories!) The caveat is that as long as the recording is never made public or used for commercial purposes without everyone's permission it's perfectly legal.

At his suggestion I'meven posting signs on my property grounds and one in my bedroom (nicely framed of course)

[Image: OSHA-Security-Camera-Sign-ONE-9544_300.gif]

Edit: The attorney actually provides his clients with a "Sexual Consent Agreement" that he advises everyone have the chicks sign (especially the pro athletes...he acknowledges that it's not realistic for an average non athlete/ celebrity type) It's pretty funny as it's essentially a detailed "menu" form where the chick checks off what she's willing to do:

Oral sex (give)..."check"
Oral sex (receive)..."check"
Receive ejaculate in mouth..."check"
Anal......................"check"
Group sex..............."check"
Etc, etc....

He teaches a whole protocol where the guy copies her ID. There's even a questionnaire about age, number sex partners, etc....and bitches do all of it just to get some pro/fame cock.

He says the clients that follow his protocol, get this signed, in advance (of course), and on video, never have a problem. The ones that don't end up paying "hush money" fairly regularly though it never hits the press

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Sad that this has now become reality, though it seems like a lot of other comedy was ahead of it's time as well (i.e. Family Guy, The Onion, etc.) when it comes to feminism and false accusations:

Quote: (11-19-2015 01:36 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Sad that this has now become reality, though it seems like a lot of other comedy was ahead of it's time as well (i.e. Family Guy, The Onion, etc.) when it comes to feminism and false accusations:

It wasn't that long ago that I'd never have considered this hilarious but you're right... it's not a joke anymore. If anyone thinks that the system protects "the innocent until proven guilty" think again. And it isn't just in the USA Here's an excerpt (and link to whole article) in Telegraph.uk about how they're shifting the burden of proof to the accused in GB as well. This is scary shit

"Men accused of date rape will need to convince police that a woman consented to sex as part of a major change in the way sex offences are investigated.
The Director of Public Prosecutions said it was time for the legal system to move beyond the concept of “no means no” to recognise situations where women may have been unable to give consent.
Alison Saunders said rape victims should no longer be “blamed” by society if they are too drunk to consent to sex, or if they simply freeze and say nothing because they are terrified of their attacker.
Instead, police and prosecutors must now put a greater onus on rape suspects to demonstrate how the complainant had consented “with full capacity and freedom to do so”.
Campaigners described the move as “a huge step forward” in ensuring fewer rapists escape justice."

Men must prove woman was willing participant

Joseph Campbell

I'm split on this. Pulling out your iphone during the bang and recording a 15 second clip is one thing. Actually having a hidden camera pre set up is another. I personally wouldn't advocate either, unless the girl was fully aware.

A friend of mine knew a guy that was involved in a 5 dude/1 chick gangbang a few years back. It was all consensual. One of the guys recorded it with his phone. The video got out, the girl freaked out and decided to retract her consent and cry rape.

I'm not exactly sure of the details of the case but basically the video was played in court as 'proof' of consent. Apparently the judge didn't see it that way and convicted them all. They got 5 years each prison time.

Quote: (11-19-2015 07:50 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

I'm split on this. Pulling out your iphone during the bang and recording a 15 second clip is one thing. Actually having a hidden camera pre set up is another. I personally wouldn't advocate either, unless the girl was fully aware.

A friend of mine knew a guy that was involved in a 5 dude/1 chick gangbang a few years back. It was all consensual. One of the guys recorded it with his phone. The video got out, the girl freaked out and decided to retract her consent and cry rape.

I'm not exactly sure of the details of the case but basically the video was played in court as 'proof' of consent. Apparently the judge didn't see it that way and convicted them all. They got 5 years each prison time.

Where did this occur?

Joseph Campbell

That is badass.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

I didn't know Google Maps Timeline was a thing until just now. Aside from the potential usefulness, it's also pretty interesting to go back and take a look at where I've been on any given day.

Quote: (11-20-2015 12:04 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Where did this occur?

UK

I want to get a voice recorder that I carry with me everywhere. This one is fortunately legal (if you're part of the convo), at least where I live.
There are many USB and a few keychain voice recorders on Amazon but all of them have sponsored reviews.

Quote: (12-06-2015 11:07 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2015 12:04 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Where did this occur?

UK

I just love the way judges in the Anglosphere do whatever they like. They are basically little dictators of their own. Oops! I'm gonna be sentenced to 5 years in prison for the contempt of court now!

God it's sad that society has got to the point where people feel, quite reasonably, compelled to do this.

Quote: (09-17-2016 01:08 PM)duedue Wrote:  

I want to get a voice recorder that I carry with me everywhere. This one is fortunately legal (if you're part of the convo), at least where I live.
There are many USB and a few keychain voice recorders on Amazon but all of them have sponsored reviews.

Any smartphone should be able to do this discreetly, and plus those won't look out of place on a nightstand and can be secured with a code.

[Image: 152402-voice-memo_original.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I have never done this, an easy way to solve it is to text her afterwards getting her to admit things that would prove it's not rape. If she text you back "i can't wait to suck your cock again" it should help tremendously. Do it before she has buyers remorse.

Also if you tape them whether legal or not, if you have a good lawyer they will be able to use this to scare the person into not ever bringing it to court in the first place.