rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turning Conversation into a interesting one

Hey Folks

I have a question on how to turn the conversation into a interesting one or make her interested in you pretty quickly.

as you all know females are boring..they don't talk much and they expect you to talk something interesting or make a joke and they will respond to it.

I am talking about conversation in person or online...

This is fool proof:

Quote: (11-02-2015 01:24 PM)Maximummax Wrote:  

as you all know females are boring..they don't talk much and they expect you to talk something interesting or make a joke and they will respond to it.

My solution to this is to date smarter women.

If they can't hold a conversation, next them.

This is one of the foundations of game to be mastered .

I agree on the part where you should move on ; maybe even excuse yourself if you don't like what you're hearing from a chick .

Most importantly and from my own past interactions , the cornerstone of interactions is frame . Having a solid frame ( being relaxed and not pedestalizing ) will do wonders for you . When you're not aloof and grounded on the present moment , you're constantly thinking of what to say next .
This aspect is what precisely kills the interaction , makes it boring and dry up her pussy faster than global warming could ever do .

Everything could be interesting with attitude and strong belief in yourself .

People's favourite topics is themselves. Ask the right questions at the right time and they will open up to you and you maintain mystery.

Read Dale Carnegie, How to Make Friends and Influence People if you are still unsure.

For some reason, I am not sure you properly researched this topic.

Quote: (11-03-2015 02:41 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

The Nick Sparks video is good stuff. I'll TL;DR for those who don't want to sit through an hour:

1. It's not your job to impress her. Every other guy does that, don't be every other guy.
2. Don't worry about uncomfortable silences. They're only uncomfortable for her.
3. If you're carrying the convo, you're working too hard.
4. Women crave validation, so the game is to make her crave it from you.
4a. Men crave validation too (we do. This is why guys talk notch counts). He has a story about doing an anti-AMOG thing with a guy where he basically became the guy's biggest fan for 10 minutes and neutralized the guy's effect on the group of girls he was with.

The meat of the talk comes about 20 minutes in. Honestly, he could've covered the same stuff in 5-10 minutes, but video makes people ramble.

Point #2 is really key. Somewhere on RVF there was a video of a guy demoing this kind of technique. It was some PUA bootcamp thing and the girl was a friend of the guy, but still, he demoed exactly what Sparks was talking about and it was pretty cool to see. You just let the conversation sit, but you keep up the eye contact, silently expecting her to contribute something to the conversation. Good stuff.

Also related thread: thread-29264...60780.html

Still my go-to post on the subject of conversation overall http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36676-...#pid744629

The best part of the Nick Sparks video is where he talks about how guys pretend to listen only to try and spit more lines, usually about themselves. The hottest girl I've ever picked up went like this...

[I'm out with friends. One of my female friends brought a smoking hot chick who was only in town for a few nights. Hank is standing next to the hot chick not saying anything, sort of listening, and talking with our friends. There is a dude wearing a spartan race t-shirt trying to spit game at her.]

[Spartan race dude] "So, are you into fitness?"
[Hot chick] "Sort of, I go to the gym sometimes but I'm naturally skinny."
[Spartan race dude] "I love fitness. I did the Spartan Race this summer. It was awesome. I climbed all over this cool stuff and we did a mud run. I finished like 27th, which is pretty good."
[Hot chick] "Sounds cool. I've never done it."
[Spartan race dude] "You look really fit. I bet you could do the Spartan Race. You totally should."
[Hot chick] "I don't know, it sounds hard..."
[Spartan race dude] "Oh, it's really hard. But I trained like crazy and got into shape. You could definitely do it. I'd even help you train. It will change your life."
[Hot chick] "Sounds like you worked hard."
[Spartan race dude] "Yeah, I could only run a 3k in like 30 minutes when I first started, but I got my times down to...
[Hank notices that she has a pack of cigarettes sitting out, and takes one with out asking.]
[Hot chick] "Hey! You know those are my cigarettes, right?"
[Hank] "Yeah. I couldn't help but overhearing. It's just that your conversation sounds so... healthy. Let's go outside and have a smoke."
[Hot chick] "I thought you'd never ask.."
[We go outside and start smoking]
[Hot chick] "So, what do you do?"
[Hank] "I'm a fighter pilot."
[Hot chick] "Really?"
[Hank] "No. What about you?"
[Hot chick] "I'm a bartender at a strip club."
[Hank] "I've never been to a strip club."
[Hot chick] "I can't tell if you're fucking with me."
[Hank] "There's a good strip club down the street from here, err, so my friends tell me. Let's ditch this place and check it out."]
[Hot chick] "I'm down."

From there, it was on. Shit got mucho cray cray that night.

In any event, that was mostly based on Nick Sparks game. Don't talk too much about yourself, be an active listener, and don't just try and wait for pauses in the conversation to inject tidbits about how awesome you are.

"People May Forget What You Said, But They Will Never Forget How You Made Them Feel"...,Carl Buechner

Effects...not content

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You miss out on a lot of bangs if you do this

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (11-03-2015 10:43 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

Still my go-to post on the subject of conversation overall http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36676-...#pid744629

WIA on point, as always.

My addition to his 'Keep The Focus On Her' point...

Quote:Quote:

- it's about her friends, family, co-workers
- her relationships
- her hobbies and her interests
- her opinions, ideas, and concerns about stuff outside of her personal universe

... would be that's it's not about Her, as such, but her feelings on each of these topics. Tapping into her emotional well accelerates intimacy because she feels like someone is listening and understanding her feelings.

I suggest using statements to suggest clarifying statements rather than constantly asking direct questions, to avoid the conversation turning into an Inquisition, which no-one enjoys.

So, you ask about family and she says: "I have a sister."

You don't have to ask: "Do you two get along?"

You might say: "Huh, so do I. Man, we fought like cats and dogs growing up."

Then pause. It sounds like you're sharing something personal with her, but what you're really doing is suggesting an emotional framework for her response. Your statement is really just How do you feel about your sister? Was it antagonistic, like mine?

You should get a response like this: "Oh no, we were very close. She was my best friend growing up."

Now she's thinking of a loving bond with her sister, and if you lead her right you'll trigger other emotions in her: perhaps intimacy, femininity, innocence, youthfulness, nostalgia.

Or you can tease her and take it the other way. "Oh come on, I'm sure you two had some big fights." That might be enough, or you could add "What's the worst thing you ever did to her?"

Now you're triggering other emotions: anger, fury, guilt, humour and repentance.

You're encouraging an emotional openness in her whilst deliberately withholding or dripfeeding her yours.

"I work as a Social Worker."

"That sounds like frustrating work." [How you feel about your job?]

"It's hard but it's rewarding...." or "Yes, sometimes you just can't help, no matter how hard you try..."

Engage emotionally in the initial small talk stages, so she's primed to move into the deeper, more personal questions.

You'll know if you're forging intimacy this way: you'll hear some kind of "OMG, I can't believe I just told you that!" statement.

Similar to whats been said above ..
Next time you’re on a date or even a good approach drop these questions into the mix , very simple but strangely very effective.

1.So what are you into …
2.What are you passionate about …
3.Tell me one cool thing about yourself..
Leave them quite open ended and let them talk ..

These little gems really work to get an emotional response. Either she has loads of hobbies and is really passionate about I don’t know fashion or horses or whatever and she’ll love the fact you are taking a genuine interest in her and not just her tits!

Alternatively a lot of girls simply have no cool interests or real passion (apart from shopping) sometimes they can’t think of anything and spend the next 10min trying to validate themselves to you !

It really messes with their internal hamster! I’ve had girls text me back a day later with a more detailed response!

Past two dates I’ve been on these questions worked rather well.

I agree. And in addition to being at least reasonably smart (for any kind of relationship past a few weeks I prefer them with above average intellect, even if that sometimes comes with assorted downsides) they need a sense of humour, which makes it perfectly possible to have a fun and entertaining long conversation with a woman about essentially superficial topics that would be dreadfully dull if she can't laugh with you and occasionally even at herself.

I know I'm probably in a tiny minority on this forum, but I very frequently these days have more fun with my conversations with some women (the ones who qualify as above) than I do on most occasions with my guy friends.

Gold stuff on this thread. I really wish I knew about this when I was starting out.

I can't tell what to do, because everyone else has covered what I know (and more). I can tell you what not to do though:

1. Don't make jokes. Be witty, but don't be a clown. If you go for making her laugh, you're framing yourself as an entertainer, like her one gay friend. And most girls don't bang their one gay friend.
If you're witty, you come across as interesting. She'll remember you.

2. Don't network. 'What did you major in?', 'What exactly do you do in your HR job?', 'What do you think about this news?' and other similar questions will make her vagina dry enough to look 85 years old.

If you can avoid these two mistakes, you're already in the top 20% of male flirts. The rest is following the pointers on this thread and making your own adjustments.

I like this line / idea from comedian Bryan Callen :

"If your life was a movie? Would you want to watch that movie?"

However, note I said I like the idea...
Most chicks lead boring, monotonous lives so the response or the ability to expand on the idea often doesn't present itself.
It is beneficial though when a chick can actually conceptualize the idea & make something of it.

Your mileage may vary with the following :

In the lead up to x-mas - "What do you hope to find under the x-mas tree this year?"
Or for x-mas - "What is your most fond childhood x-mas memory."
In the lead up to NYE or just after - "Any new years resolutions? Noting that NYs resolutions can be positive in nature."

Do you have funny moments or adventures in your life? Do you read books on any fascinating topics? Food is usually a good topic. Have you been to any good restaurants. That will get the ball rolling.

Quote: (11-02-2015 01:50 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

This is fool proof:

mind = blown

A year from now you'll wish you started today

^^Yep. You get sick of stupid chicks after a white, not or not.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Just went through the entire Sparks clip. In the Q&A it was amazing to merely compare the difference in his speech patterns against those coupla fellas.