rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Of Housewives and Hoes - The Dichotomy

A lot of the narrative on the manosphere centers around a woman's physical desire for an alpha, but her willingness to settle for a beta. Alpha fux, beta bux.

In another thread, we were talking about females and notch counts. I suggested that a female could easily have a notch count around 70 in a year, to which many of you called bullshit.

I was thinking about it, and I believe my view is skewed mostly by the company that I choose to keep. Most of my female friends are single bartenders, strippers, waitresses, singers, etc. I do have some "normal" female friends with a relatively low notch count.

So here is the thing. Like we break men down into "alphas" and "betas", I think you can break women down into two similar categories - which I have deemed housewives and hoes. I've read a few articles where people try and categorize women, and they're way too fucking complicated and unrealistic. (i.e. "The seductress waif" and all that other stupid shit).

I'll take a crack at this...

Housewives:
- Probably went to college and graduate school
- Usually work in an industry like healthcare, teaching, or non-profits
- Have a relatively low notch count (around 7 - 10), and have been mostly in long term relationships
- Her previous relationships were long term and mostly with normal, albeit beta, dudes
- Are very close with their pets
- If they're single, they're looking for a long term relationship because it's the next logical step in their life
- If they're not looking for a long term relationship, it's because they're in one
- Fall within 3 - 6 in the looks category. Can be described as "homely."
- Awkward conversationalists. Relates well with children and the elderly.
- Difficult to bang without a commitment
- Surprisingly selective about who she will date and bang
- Sex is bland
- Doesn't have tattoos, or if she does, it's very discreet
- Might go out and have a few glasses of wine, but is not a hard partier
- You would describe her as "nice" and "a good gal"
- Secretly wishes she got more male attention
- Can be found on OkCupid and Match.com. She actually prefers online dating.
- Is blue pill by nature, but thinks the hardcore feminists are "weird"
- Would probably make a good mother and loyal wife, and wants to marry a guy who would be a good husband and father
- Not particularly adventurous in bed

Hoes
- Maybe did a little bit of college
- Usually works in the service industry, like waitressing, bartending, stripping, etc.
- Are often artists, like singers, dancers, etc.
- If she went to college, she was in a sorority and upon graduation was given an awesome job based on her looks and conversation skills
- Has a high notch count, and is never in a relationship for too long (or if she is, it's an "open relationship")
- Has been asked to strip, and either did it or considered it
- Has banged an extremely diverse group of guys, including bartenders, investment bankers, tattoo artists, drummers, real estate developers, and maybe even a professional athlete or three
- Falls within the 6 - 10 range of the looks category
- Parties hard
- Is an excellent conversationalist, dresses sexy, and is and extremely sensual, which makes her even hotter. You actually enjoy her company.
- You would describe her as "sexy" and "has fuck me eyes"
- Relatively easy to bang with no strings attached, provided you're a guy with value and game
- Sex is fantastic, although you can tell she's been there before
- Often has tattoos, none of which are discreet
- Gets male attention 24/7
- Can be found on Tinder, Instagram, and maybe Seeking Arrangement. But also you'll meet her in a club, a bar, or somewhere interesting.
- Talks about how "someday" she's going to get married to a rich guy
- Is unintentionally red pill. ("That guy is a pussy.") Outright hates feminists. ("They're just ugly fat bitches who need to get laid more.")
- Could probably subsist on her looks alone, and for the most part does. She knows she's hot and that many men will do anything for her. She has no problem taking advantage of that.

This is the thing. Just like women are attracted to alphas, but will settle for betas, it's the hoes we're attracted to. They're more fun and sexier, but we all know they have too many options and no incentive to settle. Hoes are the alphas of the female world. Housewives are the betas.

Granted, every woman has some housewife and some hoe tendencies, just like every guy has some alpha and beta tendencies.

What we as men really want is a girl who has the loyalty and innocence of the housewife, while at the same time the raw sexuality of the hoe. It's the same unicorn as the "alpha provider."

But just remember. You can't make a hoe a housewife.

So you went from making one massive generalization (most women have 70 partners per year) to creating a thread to make another generalization ( categorizing women into your 2 categories based on your exact lists) to rationalize the first post?

Quote: (10-31-2015 12:23 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

So you went from making one massive generalization (most women have 70 partners per year) to creating a thread to make another generalization ( categorizing women into your 2 categories based on your exact lists) to rationalize the first post?

No

Hanks got a point.

You chase the Ho, and if it goes well, you think LTR but her notch count is on your mind.

If you date and LTR a housewife, she will cook and clean but is a dud in bed.

What to do....

While I agree with your list to a large degree and feel you have a point, I feel like you're overly generalizing and in a way almost glamorizing hoes, while making "housewife types" out to be total dead fish wet blankets.

I think there is a correlation between a lot of the things you've listed, including looks and a woman's promiscuity, but I think it's wrong to say only women that are 3-6 are going to be more tame and less wild, while all 6-10 are going to be party girl sluts. A lot of has to do with a woman's family, upbringing, where she's from, cultural background, etc., even here in the U.S.

That said, I do think that it's becoming increasingly hard to find women that are 7+ in looks in the U.S. that aren't corrupted by our modern society and culture, due to all the forces of postmodern feminism, social media, male thirst, etc.

Women that are hot and know they're hot and accentuate their looks, femininity, and sexuality do have quite the allure that can be very intoxicating to a man, much more than a honest, humble, homely woman. I know because like Hank I've dated and fucked these kinds, and while it can be incredibly fun and sexually fulfilling, there's always that flip side to that coin, their conceitedness, the lying, the attitude, the infidelity, the insatiable thirst they have for constant attention, etc.

I think it's important not to have a maddonna/whore complex, but ironically it's becoming more of a necessity for men to compartmentalize women into categories, and hoe and housewife are two common archetype and quite opposite of each other. This is important because if I guy wifes up a hoe, he is setting himself up for a great deal of pain and heartbreak, and sometimes even worse consequences like legal repercussions and loss of finances if she's super shady and pulls some shit on him.

Plenty of us have banged whores and housewives.

More importantly, some of us have banged chicks who stepped out on their boyfriend/husband to be specifically with us.

Some say it's hubris to think that a player is special when he gets a girl to cheat, and that she would have cheated with the next smooth talking cat out there.

And that mindset allows them to never think about the true nature of female personality.

She changes.
She changes her mind.

She can love you forever, want your babies in one minute, and pretend you don't exist the next.

I remember I had this huge argument with my chick.
We both got on the elevator.
She'd just been entirely awful to me, angry, chewed my head off for some bullshit.

Some 3rd party gets on the elevator that she knows.
And guess what, she was nice as can be to that person.

The 3rd party got off the elevator and I laid into her.

"You're an absolute fraud. You can be a bitch to me for an hour, but see someone else and you're all smiles"

That's who we're all dealing with.

This is their nature.

The whore is a housewife.
The housewife is a whore.

That chick getting fucked in the ass on alternate Tuesdays, gets her children ready for school come Wednesday morning. She cares for her mother and grandmother. She rebuffs the nice guy in IT, and sucks off the gruff maintenance guy on his lunch break.

For you evo-psych lunatics, she needed to have a malleable personality in case her village got raided by some other village and she needed to be someone else's woman in order to keep living.

This "duality" is one of the sources of our issues because most men require things to be black and white. They cannot handle the grey. They don't do well with two opposing thoughts.

Things must be simple and organized.
Function over form.
Substance over style.

And that's our weakness.

The need for things to be in a dichotomy.

WIA

removed

Quote: (11-01-2015 06:32 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

While I agree with your list to a large degree and feel you have a point, I feel like you're overly generalizing and in a way almost glamorizing hoes, while making "housewife types" out to be total dead fish wet blankets.

I think there is a correlation between a lot of the things you've listed, including looks and a woman's promiscuity, but I think it's wrong to say only women that are 3-6 are going to be more tame and less wild, while all 6-10 are going to be party girl sluts. A lot of has to do with a woman's family, upbringing, where she's from, cultural background, etc., even here in the U.S.

That said, I do think that it's becoming increasingly hard to find women that are 7+ in looks in the U.S. that aren't corrupted by our modern society and culture, due to all the forces of postmodern feminism, social media, male thirst, etc.

Women that are hot and know they're hot and accentuate their looks, femininity, and sexuality do have quite the allure that can be very intoxicating to a man, much more than a honest, humble, homely woman. I know because like Hank I've dated and fucked these kinds, and while it can be incredibly fun and sexually fulfilling, there's always that flip side to that coin, their conceitedness, the lying, the attitude, the infidelity, the insatiable thirst they have for constant attention, etc.

I think it's important not to have a maddonna/whore complex, but ironically it's becoming more of a necessity for men to compartmentalize women into categories, and hoe and housewife are two common archetype and quite opposite of each other. This is important because if I guy wifes up a hoe, he is setting himself up for a great deal of pain and heartbreak, and sometimes even worse consequences like legal repercussions and loss of finances if she's super shady and pulls some shit on him.

Excellent post. That, in a nutshell, is what I was trying to say.

Just to give you a little bit of my own background, when I first got into learning game, I fired up OkCupid because some of my female (housewife) friends suggested that I do. "You'll meet a nice girl on there." "There are plenty of nice girls looking to meet a guy like you with an established career."

Most of what I met was just that - very average looking girls looking for a husband, mostly in grad school or fresh out, with careers in healthcare, teaching, non-profits, etc. They were looking for someone to take to family events, text cat pictures to, and watch television with. I would describe them as "normal girls." After awhile on dates, I remember thinking to myself "this is very boring, you're not hot, and you're kind of a nerd." ("Oh cool, more pictures of your dog who you've spent the whole night talking about. Super fun. I'll have another shot. Um, make it a double.")

As my game improved and I went further down this strange journey, my circle of friends started to expand to include waitresses, strippers, singers, shot girls, models, you name it. Their lifestyles and expectations are extremely different. I've witnessed these girls do cocaine off their friends' asses at 5 in the morning at an afterparty, get comped bottle service by celebrities, and get flown to Vegas by some guy she met on Instagram a week ago. These are girls who put up an OkCupid profile or Tinder account and have 50 messages in like two hours. These gals will blow your mind, and then leave you the next week because they met a professional athlete (or got pregnant by the bartender). You learn to enjoy it for what it is, but not to take it too seriously, either.

Granted, both of what I have described are somewhat of extremes, but I find that women generally fall into two categories - those who still generally follow the social norm of wanting a husband, children, and a family. And then there are those, who like the seasoned player, understand that they can have their cake and eat it to - bang all the tattoo artists, drummers, and degenerates of the world, and eventually settle down with a "real man" willing to "look past all that" because she's the hottest piece of poon he's ever had.

My anecdotal observation is that more and more, hotter women are leaning towards the hoe variety. Which makes sense. As a society, we glorify women like Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga as role models, because they portray a "positive body image" and they're "sex positive." Further, hotter women reap the benefits of increased selection - they can date investment bankers, lawyers, the Frenchman they met abroad, or the cook they work with. All at the same time, without any consequence. This results in constant male attention, combined with fringe benefits like backstage passes, free drinks, exotic trips, free tattoos, etc.

Thanks to liberalism, casual sex has absolutely no consequences any more, and quite frankly, it actually confers benefits on the women who take full advantage of it.

It's a bleak situation that is getting worse.

While in years past I decided simply to enjoy the decline one smut and one shot at a time, lately I feel like rebelling against it, and trying to establish traditional conservative values in a world gone mad.

Make no mistake, they are all hoes deep down. It's in their biology.
Some are just better at lying to themselves than others.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote:Quote:

Tony Manero: Are you a nice girl or are you a cunt?

Annette: Can't I be both?

Tony Manero: No. It's a decision a girl's gotta make early in life, if she's gonna be a nice girl or a cunt.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...