rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brighten your day- Feminist gets taste of her own medicine

This news story has been doing the rounds recently, full link: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/bo.../74846146/

Bolded are my favourite parts, summary at the end of every 3 paragraphs or so.

Quote:Quote:

The owners of a Prince George's County bathroom restoration and remodeling company say they've apologized, asked for help from law enforcement and reached out to local media in an effort to stop what has become a one-sided war with an online army.

Beginning on October 20th, supporters of a YouTube provocateur known as "Thunderf00t" have been bombarding Porcelain Tub Restoration of Bowie with negative reviews on Yelp and Google, mocking emails and phone calls.

Jenny Keller, a vice president of the company and, until recently, the woman behind the YouTube channel "Laughing Witch" said this started with a letter she sent to the employer of Thunderf00t, real name Dr. Phil Mason, back in February. The letter was part of a campaign to pressure Mason to change what Keller and others believed was anti-feminist and anti-Muslim rhetoric on his popular YouTube channel, which has more than 400,000 subscribers
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

So basically, the female vice president of a company (wife the the owner I think too) sent a letter to the boss of the guy who runs this youtube account called 'Thunderf00t'. This was clearly an attempt to try and get him fired, as she included in the letters how he had 'misogynistic and islamophobic views' in his videos.

You'll love what happens next:

Mason saw the letters, and subsequent YouTube videos promoting Keller's campaign, as an effort to get him fired, and responded in kind. Mason posted a series of videos divulging Keller's name and business address (she named herself in her own videos), and encouraging his supporters around the world to review the company she leads with her husband, Paul Burns.

"I don't know how to make this go away," Burns told WUSA9 on Thursday. "We've apologized. This has nothing to do with my business. They're really hurting the wrong people. They want to hurt her. She taunted them in the video and said 'you can't hurt me.' Well, yes they can."
[Image: laugh2.gif]

Burns said negative Yelp and Google reviews decimated his company's standing online. Calls and emails from would-be customers have dried up. The couple is now raising money online to support their workers should they go under, Burns says.

Oh lord justice is so so sweet. Even better now that the feminist and her cuck of a husband are resorting to begging for money online.

Burns has contacted the online reviewing sites, receiving varying levels of cooperation in removing the negative reviews. His appeals to the FBI to investigate what he calls online harassment of his wife have gone unanswered.

Keller apologized to Mason in a video on her YouTube channel, then deactivated the channel, along with her Twitter profile. In an interview Thursday she was chastened, but still angry at Mason, and the blow-back from his supporters.

"So basically, I've been shut up and shut down. And so have most of the feminists on the YouTube community," Keller said.

She is, she concedes, surrendering, in hopes of saving her business.

"Those people seem to be totally dedicated to causing as much harm as they can because we engaged in a political action."

Here's to you Dr. Phil Mason!
[Image: highfive.gif]
[Image: clap2.gif]

The only feminist I see in Muslim countries is the one sent from Western countries. This woman puts Islam and feminism in the same bracket because?

Quote: (10-30-2015 12:58 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

The only feminist I see in Muslim countries is the one sent from Western countries. This woman puts Islam and feminism in the same bracket because?

Because apparently the youtuber 'attacked' both groups in a number of his youtube videos (i.e. he said islam is a threat to western culture and modern feminism is a joke).

Feminists cry and victim-puke about being treated the same way they treat anyone who disagrees with them - details at 11.

[Image: attachment.jpg28595]   

Take care of those titties for me.

[Image: women-feminist-internet-opinions-help-misogyny.jpg]

I like that you posted the same pic at the same time.

Happy Friday Indeed.

This fucking cunt had this coming and has the nerve to cry about her business being destroyed when she tried to destroy Thunderfoots career. Thunderfoot went to college, went to graduate school and earned a PhD in a STEM field, was published in that field multiple times, and is now doing work in the radiology field in a diagnostic and treatment role. Thunderfoot has done more than a decade of hard ass STEM work, and busted his ass to be respected in the scientific community. This bitch Jenny tried to destroy a decade of dedication and sacrifice because she was "offended"- the tables are turned and now she gets to cry victim? I hope her business fucking goes under and she and her husband go fucking broke, she started this game of "let's take the internet into real world consequence" and now Thunderfoot is going to finish it! Good for him!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

The double standard is delicious - when a feminist tries to get an online activist fired, tries to destroy his livelihood, she reacts in shock and wonder when in return that said activist ruins her business.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Let that burn sweetheart!

I guess that some SJWs and feminists will be a little more careful. Of course not the big ones who are born wealthy like most of the top ones.

Still it is delicious how she was beaten by her own weapons:

[Image: tumblr_muok6uD6DC1sc0tdto1_400.gif]

No apology can do - even recently two men of the 'sphere Waking Life Espresso were destroyed by SJWs for having had sex with women and having posted some anonymous statements to that regard.

They totally destroyed their businesses and it was a great victory for their fucking justice.
That bitch wanted to ruin Thunderfoot and it is only just to finish her off now.

It's her husband's business that is getting ruined. I think I see where this is heading, if he loses his business, the wife frivorces him and gets alimony based on his income when he had his own business. He ends up in jail because he can't pay it, he is working at walmart(or where ever).

But yeah this is pretty ironic overall.

Well thats what her husband gets for not keeping her in check.

Furthermore, if it was really about just his 'offensive views', she would have just sent him a personal letter.

But no, she tried to destroy his life.

I had a similar story, just no careers involved.

This was in my bluepill days. So I was browsing Facebook and enjoying my evening. And my feminist leftie girlfriend asks: "What is this page?". That page happens to be an ultranationalist site which I seriously couldn't figure out if it was satire or not. I thought they were way crazy to be serious . It was flat out hilarious, they called foreign women "plunder" and refused to not censor a minority ethnic group's name, saying it's an offensive slur (which is absurd in this context).

I go about my business after that. Next thing I know is this chick is engaged in a flame war with these pschos, her photo is on the page's wall. They are creating fantasies about how they'd rape her etc. My first response was "You caused this. You deal with this."

But of course she goes off-road: "These guys are fantasizing about your girlfriend and here you are calling yourself a man." I stopped the shit by bargaining with the admin of the page.

At the end I grown apart with the girl.

Moral of the story is: Women can't perceive the effects of their online actions. They think they are invincible online. Which roughly puts them on the same level with a 13 year old Call of Duty player self awareness-wise, except the player knows nobody can do shit to him if he calls someone a faggot in a multiplayer match. Oh wait that makes the player above that level...

I love when stupid hateful people get destroyed. Suffer you idiots!

Deus vult!

That's one of the more ironic things you'll see about left wing feminist politics in Australia [For instance]. They cry misogyny at every corner whilst at the same time pushing and advocating muslim culture throughout the nation.

This small fact alone highlights that feminism is just a shell for anterior motives. It addresses the white female and the white female alone as they hold the key to pushing through all of their absolutely atrocious fucking agendas.

This has absolutely made my Friday. It's always great to see feminsits and SJWs losing the game via the rules they created themselves.

Her biggest weakness is what is lacking in the social justice crowd and also what she shares with the targets of the social justice crowd: She actually had something to lose. A good heap of the social justice crowd (which I had the pleasant weekend in D.C. interacting with) have jobs that are essentially "make work" and are usually still very dependent on their parents. They don't have much to lose nor will they ever, they'll bounce from non-profit to non-profit (or gov't job to gov't job), living life in a low RPM cruise control, never amounting to much.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Excellent example. This is the kind of thing that needs to keep happening. Roosh tried similar tactics (with far more reason for doing so in terms of actual negative reviews), but I imagine that Thunderf00t has far more of a following than Roosh so he hit them back much harder.

Encouraging. This would never have happened two years ago.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I'm back from a break in participation and didn't read all the comment yet, but this is awful in my opinion.

This woman is yet again costing another man due to her reckless actions.

The very nature of these types of women, those that create nothing, build nothing and help little, one can hardly throw a bolt without it striking a man nearly every time. In this case it appears to be the finances of many men on the chopping block. A true justice would be the husband separating from her or at least berating her publicly, knowing once and for the mighty consequences of her childish actions.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and I had considered that, but unfortunately, as the old saying goes, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Women like this have been incentivized to engage in this sort of behavior and have faced zero repercussions for their anxious. For that reason this is a good development.

It's unfortunate to the collateral damage, but once the PC inquisition start to face backlashes like this, we might be able to restore normality to our social relations. As in anything, there will be "civilian casualties."

Sucks, but that's war.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (10-30-2015 02:28 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

It's her husband's business that is getting ruined. I think I see where this is heading, if he loses his business, the wife frivorces him and gets alimony based on his income when he had his own business. He ends up in jail because he can't pay it, he is working at walmart(or where ever).

But yeah this is pretty ironic overall.
This bothers me a bit. This cunt tried to get Thunderf00t fired and now her HUSBAND'S work is ruined.

Another reason not to get married in the USA I suppose...

he made his wife the president of his company I don't feel too sorry for him. that's a remedial level of blue pill thinking.

Quote: (10-30-2015 05:45 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I'm back from a break in participation and didn't read all the comment yet, but this is awful in my opinion.

That's what happens when you sleep with the enemy.

G

Quote: (10-30-2015 05:45 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

The very nature of these types of women, those that create nothing, build nothing and help little, one can hardly throw a bolt without it striking a man nearly every time. In this case it appears to be the finances of many men on the chopping block. A true justice would be the husband separating from her or at least berating her publicly, knowing once and for the mighty consequences of her childish actions.

Tony like Repo said, keep your bitch in check.

Quote: (10-30-2015 02:43 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Well thats what her husband gets for not keeping her in check.

Men have been so demonized for being a man and taking control of their marriages/ltrs/etc.

This is one of the end results, a wife who wastes time online, ruins her husbands business, and lord knows what's up next.

ALWAYS keep her in check.

In this case ANOTHER guy online put this bitch in check and shut her down, with hardly any recourse.