rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you design a Game diagnostic?

Let's break out the 5 main ways that guys meet new chicks

- Lifestyle/Passive Game
- Social Circle Game
- Night Game
- Day Game
- Online Game

A young player comes at you and says, his game is not working.

What questions do you start asking him to figure out what he can improve on?

WIA

"how do you usually meet girls?"

the guy answers

"OK show me"

Are you getting them out on dates/meets/hangs/etc.?

What "happens" on the meets? Kisses? Attempts? Sex? Etc. How do they end? Vague plans? Who's making them?

Who contacts who first after the dates?

Are you getting the fade-out?

Are you getting rejections framed as "reasons" / excuses? If so, what? (We can unpack to find the real meaning maybe.)

How attracted / into these girls are you?

Did you think they were into you?

Is it possible the girl could sense your [not being into her | worrying about her being into you | nervousness | whatever else]?

Those answers would give somewhat of a starting point... Even through a guy's ego filters answering these questions, I feel I could suss out some underlying scents.

Quote: (10-25-2015 03:35 PM)XXL Wrote:  

the guy answers

"OK show me"

Yeah. When a friend asks me a question like that, it turns out he usually only relies of online game and rarely approaches or 'made eye contact with this hot chick' [Image: dodgy.gif]

I usually tell them to approach a girl -- cold approach. That's probably one of the most effective ways to meet girls if you have the skill set, especially if the pickings are slim online or you don't have good night game logistics or a strong nightlife in your city.

From there, I see what the problem is and I can point it out. I am no daygame expert, but certain problems are glaring and can be easily fixed.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

How do you dress on any given day?

Grooming?

What does an average approach look like?

Where do your approaches take place?

Are you mixing things up?

How is your ramble?

Are you picking up on non verbal cues?

Just for starters...

MDP

What is your core belief about women?

The better I get at this stuff, the more I'm convinced mindset is at least 65-70% of it.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

"This may change later, but what is the ideal outcome that you're looking for?"

"What would your day to day lifestyle look like if you had all the confidence, skills, etc. you're striving for?"

"What are you willing to change to get what you want?"

"What commonalities/patterns do you see amongst guys you know who do well with women, vs. those who do not?"

"Tell me about your daily/weekly routines and environments where you meet women."

"Tell me about your closest friends/relatives and how they interact with women."

1. What kind of girls are you going for?
A lot of times, the problem is that young cats chase girls that don't usually date their 'kind'. It could be their style, ethnicity, income-level, age, speaking patterns - the list goes on. I know that I've been guilty of this as of late.

Tighter game means your dating pool increases. A verbose cat with solid confidence can date hipsters, careerists, sorority-queens, punk-rockers, and club-girls. (Preferably all at the same time). But most young cats don't have tight game. They're just starting out, aren't very interesting, and aren't quite smart. So as a young dude, he should:
a) find what kind of girl dates his kind' - easiest way to do this is for him to look in the mirror, let go of his ego, and stereotype himself.
b) start tailoring himself more and more towards that type of girl.

2. What's wrong with you?
Herzberg would call this examining 'hygiene factors'. This isn't only about game - its also about style, grooming, personality, appearance, and a host of other factors.

A lot of new cats get into game because they don't get laid. A minority can easily get laid if they get rid of a simp mindset or tweak their game a little. The majority, however, have some issues that need to be addressed.

Here are some common ones, there are too many categories to name:
a) (Literal) Hygiene - Bad breath, yellow teeth, unkempt hair, pepperoni-acne, oily face, etc. Girls will walk around guys with hygiene issues, just to avoid them.
b) Composure - The biggest issue I see today is anxiety - most young guys are very anxious and shy around strangers. Even if a cat feels anxious, he shouldn't show it. The same applies to fear and mania - no matter how scared he is of her pet dog, or how wired his ADHD medication has him, he shouldn't let his emotions manifest themselves externally through his behavior.
c) Vibe - Somewhat related to Composure. Plenty of cats try to be either intimidating or nice. Chicks see that as 'try-hard' and 'creepy' respectively. Put out an easygoing, cool vibe when you want her to open her legs.
d) Style - Every guy needs to have his own style for an occasion. Wearing that Old-Navy T-shirt with cargo shorts and crocs isn't going to cut it. He's just another anonymous face that she saw at the strip-mall or in McDonald's.
e) Odd behaviors - Credit goes to Roosh on this one. Don't do weird stuff - very few girls have 'sleep with mentally-handicapped guy' on their bucket-list.
f) Physique - Fat cats and skinny cats get laid the least.

The list goes on. But that's what getting laid comes down to - going after chicks that will respond positively to you and your game, and eliminating your most negative traits.

Quote: (10-25-2015 03:22 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A young player comes at you and says, his game is not working.

What questions do you start asking him to figure out what he can improve on?

WIA

As someone who considers himself a beginner on his way to being an intermediate gamer, I can tell you what's worked best for me out of the dozens of changes I've made since I started this journey one-and-a-half years ago.

How does he currently answer the main questions a girl asks him, either in day, night or online. His list might be different, but for me, these are questions like, "How do you do that with your mustache?" or "How old are you?" or "So what's your job?" or "Why did you move to this city?" and "What do you think of this city?"

If I were to answer these questions briefly, with nothing interesting, and not say anything that will make her laugh, you can be sure all the game in the world won't mean a thing. If I answered these questions the way I was doing two months ago, it might not be that interesting.

I've never heard you speak, but I've read your stuff. It leads me to believe you are a master at conversation. If his answers bore the hell out of you, or don't communicate positive, interesting qualities, you should first figure out how YOU answer those questions. To the extent you can craft new answers for him, or share how you'd answer these questions, you'd be doing this guy a great service.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

My focus would lie with the macros, not the micros i.e. himself (independent variable) not the traits (dependent variables).

Guys over-exaggerate their game and lie about stuff. Even more so if they pedestalize your game as they are just responding to your status.

Assuming they can put their ego aside (as some members here have done via PM and Skype).

- Regardless of women, where do you see yourself in a year from now? (does he have direction to draw women into his vibe or will be cling on others' vibe)

- What do you like about women and apart from sexual motivation, why do you want to spend so much time and energy solely with them? (I personally enjoy their energy, the yin and the yang)

- What are you genuinely curious about in them? (Is he still discovering the funny stuff in women to be interested enough to want to learn; these forums can be poisonous to newbies, little by little..)

- Are you confident? (anything but an outright yes is a no) Can you give me examples of this confidence? Go show me.

- How do you handle pressure? (related to above)

- What have your previous experiences with women been like? How many women have you been with?

- What did they like about you, as a person? What did you have going for you, when you were with them? (leveraging status)

- What is your family/parents/siblings like?

I will be a dick to see how invested they are in my opinion of them. How hard are they because women will be 20x as hard.

Honestly, even asking questions is superfluous. Just 20 minutes of talking to them and watching their body language and hearing them 'direct' the conversation is enough to point out the stuff. You can tell if they can be fun, create a bubbly vibe, utilize body language to be sexual etc. just by talking to them or approaching with them. Even over Skype, some guys are super keen to interrupt and can't follow a conversation's natural flow.

If in real life, throw them in the deep-end and watch them. Body language, calibration to environment, etc etc. Game is not easy but its easier when you are outcome independent, this should be the first drill.

You can discern the style, hygiene, status from a mile away. If he isn't looking like a money-guy then that is where you start.

You gotta sell the image.

A lot of the stuff is universal.

- Zero confidence, rooted in bad experiences in immature environments

- Can't project sexual vibe (pre & post-approach)

- Can't hold a conversation without interrogating (fear of silence)

- Can't approach (too invested in interaction failing/confidence)

- Bitter, but realized he needs women to get laid and be happy (his failure is that he depends on them for happiness and harbours negativity)

- Doesn't know what he wants from himself or women to correctly adjust frame (just goes with it and is happy to get attention, then wonders why he doesn't get laid)

- Too much attention and/or money spent on women

The list goes on and I am rambling now.

I agree with XXL and Truth Teller.

Let the boys approach. Embrace that the mindset is the majority.

Women are just pinging off what you put out there.

Quote: (10-25-2015 03:35 PM)XXL Wrote:  

the guy answers

"OK show me"

This is the best "all encompassing" answer yet. But - I'd take it one step further.

"How do you usually meet the girls that you fuck?"

Some neophytes get hung up on actually banging chicks. RSD nerds will claim they're able to "meet" girls, but they are not sleeping with all of them.

May guys are delusional about their skill, or what the game is actually like, and by walking them through the pick-up process, you can see their strengths and weaknesses.

This is a good thread

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Looking at him and hearing him talk will already tell you everything you need to know.

Quote: (11-05-2015 03:12 PM)civpro Wrote:  

Looking at him and hearing him talk will already tell you everything you need to know.

No it won't

WIA

It's funny but in life everything can be broken down by asking the same questions one would when one's systems are performing the way they should. As a project manager, or a technician troubleshooting a printer or a mechanic who has a car brought in by a customer.

Here is how I would break it down:

1) Frank statement of purpose

I would start off by defining what the player wants. A lot of guys come in claiming they are players but they really looking for a girlfriend. It's like someone who claims they want a printer/scanner/fax combo but when you look at what they putting out they really just want a reliable printer.

Once I have defined what the player wants, I will move forward. Let's assume the player indeed just wants quality and copious amounts of poon.

2) Initial impression of player

I would want to know what the player's hunting outfit look like. This not only includes clothes but style of clothing. Hair, teeth, breath, scent, skin. Degradation in any of these areas will lend to an increase in effort put forth to land a lizard. I'm going to base this off of North American standard of living.

Hair - If one's hair looks unusually nasty then that playa needs to realise that they may have to aim for a niche group (Goth/Grunge/Alternate?) or churn through for a lizard who just doesn't give a fcuk about that.

Teeth - Teeth should look clean and lean towards white than brown or a deep yellow. Unless one is aiming for a zombie niche, there should be no need for teeth that looks like you feed on corpses. North Americans tend to have nice teeth so the overall culture leans in that. If the teeth are wonky or uneven etc then orthondontics may be in order. These are not ESSENTIAL but one needs to realise that severe degradation in each area WILL lower the batting average.

Breath - This area is probably the most potent area of concern along with scent (body odour). This reflects hygiene and decent lizards don't want to mess with nasty guys. Usually kissing will be involved prior to or during most sexual acts and people don't want to cringe when their partner opens their mouth and the living dead comes out. Playa will need to sort that out by brushing his tongue, chewing gum and if it's still foul inside their, go and see a dentist.

Odour - Wash regularly and use deodorant. Baking soda is a winner for me. Playa can hit up his sweat zones such as balls with baby powder. I think El Mechanico says he sprays his ass with mouthwash. Worth a try also. Playa should smell nice or neutral. Smelling foul is gonna affect batting averages.

Skin - This one is difficult as it can take time. No one has ever been faulted for having nice skin but if you have bad skin or scaly alligator flesh then so be it either try and change your diet or see a dermatologist. This one is really the least of concern as most people cannot change it overnight. Black guys with dry ashy skin need to make moisturising a must. I hardly notice the ash on white guys so either it isn't really there or I haven't looked close enough (perhaps).I use shea butter but you can also employ coconut oil or butter indeed. If the smell is too kitcheny then just opt for something scented.

Clothes - Playa needs to dress somewhat trendy. If you walk outside in a Batman's outfit unless you reside in ComicVille, you will be working against the current. Stop wearing dingy clothing and invest in a decent wardrobe. It all depends what the playa's actual look is. I would probably start with a moderate look to begin with and as the playa starts to define his own style, he can branch out into a more customised outfit (purple crocs or green curly wizard shoes if he wishes).

A playa should look at his outfit as part of his team and you want your team helping you to win rather than being a hindrance in your goal/purpose.

3) Raw data sheet - to determine effort being put forth

Next, I will need an honest field report. The field report of approaches will enable me to determine if he realises that it's a game of averages not an absolute. Some cats think if they are not batting 90 percent in the field that the game isn't working. I've seen solid game fall short for an entire night and some whispering, nervous dude pull from the same venue. The science is a marathon not a sprint.

Breakdown of field report - If dude is using Tinder/OKCupid/POF for 100% of his approaches and is not pleased, I would tell him he needs to mix up his venues. In certain locations AND/OR for certain demographics (race/age), online is practically invalid.

4) Style

I'm not a pro to observe the absolute finer nuances of gamesmanship but if a dude is weird i.e burst out suddenly into a frightening laugh intermingled with donkey like snorts, honks or grunts like a wild boar, that may need to be addressed. If we delve back and dude notices the interaction going south after such behaviour, this may need to be repressed until after sex.
A lot of touching (slapping her arse within the first two mins of convo) or thumping the lizard really hard can signal more danger than excitement and cause her to eject. Again, I'm not a pro here but for instance, I knew a guy in the UK who used to shake hands really hard like he was trying to crush bones. He also did this to lizards. I didn't know what his goal was but I would say that would eject him from a lot of potentials (if he were hunting).

5) Physique

If playa is very scrawny (think DJ Qualls when he was in Road Trip) or very fat, his batting average will be lowered. Address these areas. All this is holistic and you want the relatively static areas such as hunting outfit, physique, hygiene and clothing to always be working FOR you instead of AGAINST you.

So, that's how I would break down a game diagnostic.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Moma's right. Getting the fundamentals down into a daily system can have a tremendous impact.

The next step is looking at where the constraints are. Once you've gotten the basics down
there will always be some major constraint holding(or two) your game back. And if you're lucky
you'll get to the point where the constraint isn't actually in your game as it is in the source
where you meet women.

The quality of the women you meet, in looks and personality as well as the number of women you meet
is the biggest constraint of all. Find a dependable reliable source(that is not day game) that let's you meet women like clockwork
and you'll have solved your game diagnostic.