rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where did you fuck your first online girl?

Another thread got me thinking of back in the day...

Couldn't find a thread on this

I tricked a girl in my beta days from AOL chatroom to swing by from new york to the Jersey burbs. My friends made fun of me for online game but I did bang. She was a 6. They shamed me from online game for a while though.

I met a girl in Jersey City a few months who said she used Craigslist causal encounters haha

Stories?

From the Russian social networking site 'VK', I had been talking with her for like 2 months then I was on holiday in her city and we met, it was the first time I'd ever met anyone from online before. I was actually really scared and a real pussy back then, she was very shy, we met in the centre and I didn't know what to say at all so just asked where she lived and I'd like to see.

I was even scared to make a move once alone inside her flat but eventually we kissed and banged, I felt pretty good after it to be honest, she didn't want me to go and was following me around until 3am which was kind of annoying because I just wanted to go to sleep, but I walked her home and went back to my apartment eventually and went straight to sleep.

Colombian Au Pair that I met off of OKCupid.

Banged in bedroom right above my parents as they watched a move the floor below. She's married to a marine now.

G

Mine was off yahoo personals, a very long time ago.

Single mom who lived in a rough part of town, she was white.

She was miserable and kept complaining throughout the date, we ended back at hers.

Made out on the sofa, I suggested we go lie down in the bedroom as it would be more comfortable. She said "no funny stuff" and i agreed.

Went full caveman on her for almost an hour, trying to overcome her LMR. I was fully naked most of the time as I wrestled with her. She was down to her Lingerie, before she relented.

The sex was amazing!!!!

I wish I still had that hunger...

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

From redhotpie, a bit like adultfriendfinder.

One of the stinkiest pussies I've ever fucked. Had that sour, vinegar smell that hung in the air for an inordinate amount of time.

Didn't have the heart to tell her that's the reason I didn't want to see her again.

Just brought the girl back to my place, nothing complicated. The main girlfriend was away for several days so I was able to do that. Some token LMR but it was smooth.

Ok cupid. Some seedy motel as my house was complete mess as I did not think anything would happen on the first date.

I never even tried online game until a couple of years ago, used okcupid and banged in my bed.

First online bang was almost exactly 1 year ago.

Tinder. She was a dark-haired 19 y/o borderline SIF but with great big F-cup titties.

Took the train for 45 minutes to meet her at her uncle's house, where she was babysitting a cat (!). The thirst was strong as you can tell.

Her uncle called while we were drinking wine and asked how she was doing. "Just watching a movie, the cat's sleeping on my lap."

Basically cave-manned her after 3 hours and a few glasses each, threw her on the bed and got the rawdog notch. Played with her tits the whole night (I firmly believe big titted girls love when you love their tits).

Morning after she drove me home and that was it.

Funny thing about her: she was an au-pair for a while in Monaco after graduating high-school. Lived in some rich family's home and basically partied her ass off on their dime for half a year. Used to date a somewhat famous poker player down there too, so she had already had a few spins on the carousel. Back then I was mostly in awe that simply being attractive open those kind of doors for young women.

I banged a bunch of girls from OKC. However, I own a nice house in the city right around a bunch of cool stuff, so it's not hard.

Pre-Roosh, about a year ago, off Tinder.

A 20-year-old 6 in her dorm room that was about 45 miles away.

Pretty much sealed the deal online/text. She met me outside her building and took me upstairs. Some chit-chat on the way up the four flights of stairs. Less than five minutes after I walked into her room, clothes were off and we were going at it.

I'm 42, this was a nice notch for me to get, and she wanted her 'older guy' notch.

That's when I REALLY started realizing the red pill.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

On my living room floor.

blackplanet back in the DAY. i'm talking '03 or '04! This was before the site was full of BBW's overseas, and in places like Germany there was actually a HANDFUL of thin and attractive girls on each page (the non brotha hunter "i've never fucked a black guy" types). I couldn't believe my luck, but I found a 19 year old Polish/German in my area who met me at a mall in Frankfurt with her younger sister. Both of them looked like they had to fend for themselves when mommy was away at work because I think her little sister came out in her PJ's or something and big sis came out in some uncoordinated sleepwear. It was late so all good. I convinced her to drop her sister off at home when her mom came home from work and we went back to my place. Not too much resistance. We had been talking online for about a month and this was Germany in the early 00's...girls there just wanted to fuck black dudes period. When she got nekkid I took a lot of pics of her tight Polish body (which I still beat off to today lol) and she even cooked dinner for herself naked. Her pussy was the kind I liked...it gave lots of resistance in the beginning. I had to lube my shit up and push kinda hard to get in there. But once in, the walls hugged my shit and for a moment we both kinda lay there not moving and just enjoying the feeling lol. She become my LTR for about a year until she got pregnant by some German simp who didn't know how to pull out.

My friends use to call me "computer love" back then because I was the only one doing online dating in our group. A few years later they were all doing it.

Late 90's...The website was called 'Excite' and it was in one of the chatrooms where I struck up a conversation with a mid 20's Italian hottie

I got a room on the outskirts out town and gave the address

She came through ready for action, rest is history

Quick, simple and little hassle, that's when I realized it was like ordering Chinese.

MDP

From a website called Omegle (using text chat) She lives in Scandinavia, we talked on Facebook for about a year, all the while I was telling her to take her year off in my country before she started college.. Eventually she came over to Australia and I got the bang.

I was 15 1/2, I met her off I think some rating website - she actually took my virginity. Great body - face was ok.....she had braces.

Happened to be my first blowjob also which of course wasn't the greatest.

Haha love hearing about this old school websites, exactly what I was looking for

In her pussy

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

In her mouth.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (10-24-2015 04:32 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

she had braces.

Happened to be my first blowjob also which of course wasn't the greatest.

[Image: painful-mistakes-as-web-designer-graphic...40x400.png]

I'm the King of Beijing!

POF

Some girl from Ottawa that i dated around town, then went to get a drink with her, then smoke at the place...had the LMR and the bang.

My first piece was from Yahoo Personals, and I boned her at my place.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Back of my mum's Mercedes [Image: biggrin.gif]

'99, from an AOL chat room.

Those were the days.

First girl I ever actually banged from online was using Facebook, but in my teen years I dated and got play from this girl I met off of facethejury.com; a pre-myspace era 1-10 rating site. This was 2002. I was 15 and she was 19 [Image: angel.gif]

AOL - 1998

To this day their search is almost unparalleled! Search: Female, Single, 18-25, X City, Has Photo

Back when there was zero competition online. I ended up impregnating her. My daughter is wonderful and about to finish HS.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)