rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Google employee saves money by living in the parking lot

"A 23-year-old Google employee lives in a truck in the company's parking lot and saves 90% of his income."

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-em...ot-2015-10

Direct link to the guy's blog: http://frominsidethebox.com

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I would have done this straight out of college. But I'd need a small, van-sized, RV.

[Image: 9zQsqvx.jpg?1]

This guy has definitely read up a little bit on financial independence.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Now his cover is blown, Google will kick him out.

Fuck paying rent in San Francisco. I'd love to see more people do this as a big middle finger to exorbitant housing costs.

After google fires him:

[Image: 050fd735192e1e781214ff26f7a8b754355cbb-wm.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I wonder if he managed to get any women to go back to his truck with him, and how successful he was with them.

as of today, he is now saving money.

Dude should get a double bed and pimp out the inside then he could pull chicks and shag in there.

No real need for "celibacy" just to save money.

Quote: (10-20-2015 05:25 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I wonder if he managed to get any women to go back to his truck with him, and how successful he was with them.
I doubt it. That looks like a straight up rape wagon.

This guy is a fucking idiot. Probably a sperg to boot. He could have bought a class c RV of similar age, mileage, and condition, AND have a few creature comforts like windows, insulated walls, and indoor plumbing.

I bet you if he has game his ass could still get pussy. If women fuck prisoners and homeless guys based on their tingles they'll fuck this dude if he has game.

I'm not sure what he does if he has to go to the toilet at night. Maybe a large water bottle for urine, but what if he eats something funny in one of those fancy restaurants he goes to and then has to take a massive dump in the middle of the night?

Also, he seems to know a lot about financial independence, but it's a bad idea to tell the whole world about what he does. Now other people at Google will try doing the same, so eventually Google will have to ban this kind of thing or the parking lot will be full of shitty second hand vans and RVs.

Having a nice (read: real) home to come home to, even if you're not there much is one of the sweet pleasures in life.

What he does for the toilet? He work for google too. He'll have an after hours swipe card.

On site will be toilets, showers, probably a kitchen and relaxation room.

Only thing not provided would be a mattress for down down, ergo the van.

For getting laid, easy game, qualify the woman. "You have a job? You pay your own way with the money you earn? You're independent? Good, lets go back to your place".

Just as Vox day said recently, as men drop out if college, and don't accrue study loan debt, this improved debt position will be the new misogyny..... can see guys living in vans and some needing the pad for fucking as the new misogyny.

Hah, fuck it.

Don't marry the woman with the crippling student debt, it'll be a negative dowry.

Quote: (10-20-2015 09:58 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

For getting laid, easy game, qualify the woman. "You have a job? You pay your own way with the money you earn? You're independent? Good, lets go back to your place".

Yeah about that...this guy does not get laid.

No worthwhile bitch is going back to a parking lot to bang unless you're an elite athlete or rock star and she's wasted.

I've banged presentable (and sober) chicks in parking lots, never mind.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-20-2015 05:25 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Its easier. My buddy lived on a boat in the Toronto harbor and had no issues bringing back girls to smash.

But it has to be a cool set up.

That dude lives in a Uhaul which isn't going to get it done. If it was a small RV it would be okay but since he chose the dumpy Uhaul its obvious he does not view sex as a priority (no game).

He is probably saving all his money so he can buy a big house in the Bay Area and marry some 32 year old Asian nerd who is past her prime.

Quote: (10-20-2015 08:53 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Also, he seems to know a lot about financial independence, but it's a bad idea to tell the whole world about what he does. Now other people at Google will try doing the same, so eventually Google will have to ban this kind of thing or the parking lot will be full of shitty second hand vans and RVs.

Amen to that, he should have kept his mouth shut. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to live in your car in San Francisco and now the cops know his name and where he works. Lol.

― Donald J. Trump

The guy's definitely read about financial independence and is probably emulating Jacob from Early retirement extreme.

Although his method is extreme I am jealous of him having the knowledge ,will power and tools (good paying job at Google) to get out of the rat race around age 30.

The whole world is his oyster after that.

This guy will go places.

I am very impressed. I wouldn't have personally done the Moving Truck and would've opted for an RV. My bet is he ends up being 30 years old with a blog generating several thousand a month and a 500k nest egg. He will be set.

Good on him. This is exactly what guys should've been doing in the Aussie mining boom, going out to the sand and saving every last penny in preparation for an exit. I know men aren't robots, but that's definately the way to do it. You'd only have needed to serve two years and you've have been in an epic position once you booked your plane ticket out.

Quote:Quote:

The space is sparse and minimal, he says: "The main things that I have are a bed, a dresser, and I built a coat rack to hang up my clothes. Besides that, and a few stuffed animals, there's pretty much nothing in there."

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

Quote: (10-21-2015 02:15 AM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

The space is sparse and minimal, he says: "The main things that I have are a bed, a dresser, and I built a coat rack to hang up my clothes. Besides that, and a few stuffed animals, there's pretty much nothing in there."

Stuffed animals=faggot?

Come on dude, I'll admit that things from my childhood are still part of my life. I still have the blanket I was born into and a handful of stuffed animals from my childhood. I keep them at my parent's house.

Quote: (10-21-2015 02:27 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2015 02:15 AM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

Stuffed animals=faggot?

Stuffed animals=child molester

Here is the real picture of his party van with stuffed animals

[Image: pedobear_free_candy_van.jpg]

What's up with the haters in this thread? The guy has the willpower and strength of character to say Fuckyou to reward, luxury and comfort and live life on his terms ultimately achieving financial independence in a few years. Every guy on here should strive to emulate his example, whether he has game enough to pull women (bay area snatch = shit) is beside the point.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Power to him, he might give up comfort and luxury for a couple of years or more, but the financial position he'll be in afterwards most people will never come close to in their life.

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”

Quote: (10-21-2015 12:47 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Good on him. This is exactly what guys should've been doing in the Aussie mining boom, going out to the sand and saving every last penny in preparation for an exit. I know men aren't robots, but that's definately the way to do it. You'd only have needed to serve two years and you've have been in an epic position once you booked your plane ticket out.

I know many people who wasted those years, pissed it right up the wall and are now struggling to come to terms with lower wages and finding work.