rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men using the Urinals versus Women

Here is how they use the urinal.
1)They peek
2)They Talk
3)Drop their pants to piss
4)They Piss adjacent to each other(So they can talk to each other)

This is evidence that Men are by fact superior to Women. We have intuitive rules on how to use the urinal.

1) You avoid using adjacent urinals. The risk of using one can place oneself at risk of becoming a homosexual.
2) If you must use an adjacent urinal ( including when toilets are not available), you are allowed to look at your own junk, the wall or the ceiling. Your eyes must travel along your center-line. Even then you must concern yourself on your status whether you are a homosexual or not.
3)All conversations in the bathroom must be terse and have a functional purpose. You are not to converse while utilizing toilets or urinals.

They will never take our urinals!

[Image: Urinal-Out-of-Order.jpg]

Quote: (10-14-2015 05:31 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

They will never take our urinals!

You know the SJWs won once we lose our urinals.

Well done if you watched more than 30 seconds of that video.

Would have thought girls should be more concerned about the 'bruce jenners' barging in on their territory.
As opposed to anything men are doing in the other room.

We may have lost our urinals but we lost who can enter to use them.

I.E. Trannies/Cross-dressers/Transgenders

That's the problem, men gave them an inch - now they'll try and take a mile.

Quote: (10-14-2015 05:56 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

We may have lost our urinals but we lost who can enter to use them.

I.E. Trannies/Cross-dressers/Transgenders

That's the problem, men gave them an inch - now they'll try and take a mile.

Hey! We were just trying to be Nice Guys!

Three additional things:

1) The "urinal" was developed over a few centuries of engineering trial and error before it attained it's archetypal form in the late 1960's.

2) The funnel tool those fiesty women are touting used to be called a "sweet pee" back in the 1970's.

3) Urinals changed in the late 1990's to be more "aerodynamic".... which makes no sense whatsoever. (I think I might blame the up-rise of women using CAD software someday... or the wtf that designed the Prius.)

After watching the video...

...WNB.

I'm the King of Beijing!

All I see is more of your garden variety penis envy.

Women hate having to use public toilets because of... well... all the other women. From the queuing & waiting to the goddamn logistics of it, it's all a big hassle for the modern female.
The only upside for them is a chance to look down on any other being 'creepy' or 'strange'. Nothing like a target she can ridicule when she gets back to the covern.

They positively marvel at our ability to take a piss when & where we feel like it & I waste no opportunity to take advantage of this little schism. It brings a grin.

There's something inherently weird about this.

Quote: (10-14-2015 05:18 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

1) You avoid using adjacent urinals. The risk of using one can place oneself at risk of becoming a homosexual.

A few rare times in life, I've had the following happen to me:

[Image: urinal-etiquette.png?w=370]

Seriously dude?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I got to 1:21 before I had to turn it off. It's pissing, how hard can it be.

Reminded me of this fun game. http://gamescene.com/The_Urinal_Game.html

That's really sad how the girls didn't know they weren't supposed to look at each other or pull their pants all the way down...

One of the many quirks of my LTR is she always pisses standing up. She doesn't even use one of those silly devices- I asked her about it and she says she just uses her fingers to manipulate where the urethra is pointing.

When I first saw her piss(after the first bang) it was pretty unnerving when I saw her stand up. But now I've gotten used to it. Part of her "charm", I don't care if it might seem a bit masculine. But at least she knows how to piss properly unlike the girls in the vid...

Quote: (10-15-2015 02:44 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

I got to 1:21 before I had to turn it off. It's pissing, how hard can it be.

Reminded me of this fun game. http://gamescene.com/The_Urinal_Game.html

Classic game! I´ve played that game when I was a kid during the 90s. Brings back awesome memories!

Quote: (10-15-2015 02:49 AM)Helix Wrote:  

That's really sad how the girls didn't know they weren't supposed to look at each other or pull their pants all the way down...

One of the many quirks of my LTR is she always pisses standing up. She doesn't even use one of those silly devices- I asked her about it and she says she just uses her fingers to manipulate where the urethra is pointing.

When I first saw her piss(after the first bang) it was pretty unnerving when I saw her stand up. But now I've gotten used to it. Part of her "charm", I don't care if it might seem a bit masculine. But at least she knows how to piss properly unlike the girls in the vid...

[Image: facepalm.png]

You willingly let your LTR pee standing up?

Subtle troll is subtle.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

I thought it was kinda funny, though the women in the video were annoying. Women really don't get man stuff... and I don't really get makeup or women's clothes. Cool with that.

Might actually be able to use some of these lines and pull it off.

This one reminds me why I hate dating most American girls.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-15-2015 08:33 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I thought it was kinda funny, though the women in the video were annoying. Women really don't get man stuff... and I don't really get makeup or women's clothes. Cool with that.

Might actually be able to use some of these lines and pull it off.

This one reminds me why I hate dating most American girls.

I hate those videos. The men all come off as douches and the women all seem way smarter than any woman actually is.

The videos are a mirror image of how women see themselves and how they see men.

So, basically, no basis in reality.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You mean she squats and hovers over the toilet while peeing in order to avoid contact with the seat? Or does she actually stand facing the toilet like a man? If the latter is the case, there's no way she can accurately direct the flow with her fingers.

Call me crazy, but they can have our urinals. Bring on the troughs.
[Image: attachment.jpg28450]   

Something about going to a college football game, seeing the women's line a mile long, then seeing the efficiency of urinal troughs, where multitudes of men filter through per minute.

When the urinals and the sinks are nearly interchangeable, you're doing alright.

Edit: Suits, you're right about those videos. A woman sounds so smart until the good looking bartender gives her a drink and a wink. Sure, he's been in jail a few times, tatted up, no plans to ever settle, and treats women as commodities, but he's hot in a dirty sorta way. Fuck him, then go crazy when you find out he fucked the entire wait staff.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

It's just fake played-up clickbait shit. These internet actresses are making a novelty of it purely for comedic purpose in the tune of "lol girls and guys are like, SO different."

I assumed it was a Buzzfeed video before I even clicked play and I had had enough after about 30 seconds. I fear things will get worse now that NBC has invested in them and their shit may end up on mainstream TV.

Fuck Buzzfeed.

Quote: (10-15-2015 09:53 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Call me crazy, but they can have our urinals. Bring on the troughs.

Something about going to a college football game, seeing the women's line a mile long, then seeing the efficiency of urinal troughs, where multitudes of men filter through per minute.

When the urinals and the sinks are nearly interchangeable, you're doing alright.

Edit: Suits, you're right about those videos. A woman sounds so smart until the good looking bartender gives her a drink and a wink. Sure, he's been in jail a few times, tatted up, no plans to ever settle, and treats women as commodities, but he's hot in a dirty sorta way. Fuck him, then go crazy when you find out he fucked the entire wait staff.
What sink?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

On the subject of urinals and troughs being efficient. When someone drops a turd in them that man is the type who just wants to watch the world burn.

Worked at a large cinema and happened across such a scene. Left it for someone else to deal with. How do you casually shit in a urinal you dirty bastard.

Another idea/thing that shouldn't have to be brought into our consciousnesses due to how backwards and pointless it it, yet due to the liberal progressive cancer in the media and society, i expect more similar videos/ideas in the future