rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iconic Star Wars Line Ruined by Faggots

This is one of the most famous scenes in Star Wars with the iconic Line "I am Your Father". I'm sure most of you have probably seen it:

Now look at this advert from Campbell's soup

Of course, the media thinks it's a good thing. According to this article you're an "idiot" if you have an issue with the advert:

Idiots Are Already Upset About This Campbell's Ad with Two Gay Dads

Quote:Quote:

Campbell's has a new line of soups designed around Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and predictably, people are already crying foul of an LGBT component of the campaign.

The ad features a married gay couple feeding soup to their son. "Cooper, I am your father," one dad says, zooming the noodles to his son's face on a spoon/spaceship. "No, no, no, I am your father," his husband jokes, and delivers another spoonful. At the end, a voiceover announces that Campbell's soups are for "real, real life." The actors are a real-life married couple, and have previously starred in an ad for Sabra hummus.

The ad is part of a series of commercials around the #RealRealLife hashtag. "We wanted to show actual families, which means families of different configurations, cultures, races and life choices," Yin Woon Rani, Campbell's VP of marketing activation, said in a statement. "The American family is changing faster than at any time in recent history and it is now a true mosaic of shapes and sizes, all bonded through love, and love of good food."

But the usual Internet suspects are not happy with this. YouTube commenters are calling out Campbell's for being "political" by featuring a different type of family. They're quoting the Bible, calling the commercial sinful, and saying that representing a smaller part of their customer base isn't "normal" or "real life." And I'm not cherry-picking here; those comments have the most upvotes.

And it just gets worse from there. One Million Moms, the group known for protesting basically any positive representation of the LGBT community, is calling for customers to complain to Campbell's for "glorifying this unnatural marriage." If Campbell's doesn't change its tune, One Million Moms is threatening a boycott.

But anti-gay groups should have seen this coming. Campbell's has a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, and was named one of the best places for LGBT employees to work.

According to the bitch who wrote the article, a heterosexual couple isn't "normal" or "real life".

This is Yin Woon Rani, the creature responsible for this monstrosity:

[Image: first-mover-yin-woon-rani.jpg]

One gay YouTube commenter said this:

Ian Morris 6 days ago

+toongrowner1 I AM gay, you dunce. This commercial shows complete bullshit. Gays are less than 3% of the world population, yet we are shoe horned into tv shows. Like some sort of asian sidekick. It's extremely annoying.

It's like how there's a black man in every commercial, they're 10% of the population, yet in EVERY commercial. It's extremely fake and forced. That's why it's so unnatural.

'Real people' are gay, bi-curious and own cats.
'Real people' support Hillary, fight for 'social justice' and whine on the internet.
'Real people' are economic migrants and single mothers who live off your money.

It's amazing how all these 'real people' do all these incredibly kind, caring and amazing things and are just so incredibly wonderful, yet get smashed in the most recent UK elections? It's almost as if there are 'fake people' (i.e 'racists', 'xenophobes', 'sexists') who vote against them.

All the more reason to not see the new Star Wars.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Ikea commerical has two dykes buying furniture

Some other commercial I saw recently showed two gay dads coddling their "son"

Now this. Not to mention all the gay bullshit forced into our programming in regards to primetime television.

Not gonna buy it no more.

They're quoting the Bible, calling the commercial sinful, and saying that representing a smaller part of their customer base isn't "normal" or "real life." And I'm not cherry-picking here; those comments have the most upvotes.

[Image: ea68bfc1e18b47cf0c861e172153c4551ac48846...ce7222.jpg]

It's good to see that sanity still prevails.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Someone should tell the kid not to accept the Campbell's clam chowder under any circumstances from either dad.

So will they feature the single fat mother who lives on government assistance?

Can't they use their fabulous culinary skills to whip up some more nutritious food for their darling son?

I'm not too familiar with the United States, but isn't this quite a risky campaign since, despite recent "advances," there still exists a large number of the population opposed to homosexual marriage? Is it worth disenfranchising, say, half your conservative customer base in order to appease your liberal customers.

Advertisers are smart so I'm sure they know exactly what they are doing, and it will be a successful advertising campaign that will increase revenue.

Could it be that in such a short time of exposure to all this in the media and popular culture that people otherwise opposed to gay marriage are already desensitised to it?

Or is it the case that people supportive of gay marriage are generally less inclined to cook their own meals and more likely to buy ready made food like canned soup?

Disgusting. The gays want live-in catamites, apparently.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

^^^^Daddy#1"Yes and after lunch Daddy and Daddy are going to go cross lightsabers in our room"
[Image: 06d6dac0dc66020.jpg]

Little boy "When can I play with your lightsabers Daddy?"

[Image: Two-men-look-at-each-other-with-surprise...00x430.png]

Daddy#2 "Soon son, soon. When yours is a little bit bigger"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (10-14-2015 02:39 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

^^^^Daddy#1"Yes and after lunch Daddy and Daddy are going to go cross lightsabers in our room"

Little boy "When can I play with your lightsabers Daddy?"

Daddy#2 "Soon son, soon. When yours is a little bit bigger"

You mean "soon, soon, we're starting the congressional lobby to make that legal tomorrow"

Last, who the fuck advises these companies on marketing? Is no one like "Hey, Chick fil a parking lots are packed daily, despite being closed on sundays...how do we market like them?"

Instead its "how to we market generic white people soup to gays?"...newsflash. Gays, SJWs and other hippies are never going to buy campbells. They are food snobs and would rather pay $7/can for whole foods organic, fair trade, make yourself feel superior, soup.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (10-14-2015 03:29 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Instead its "how to we market generic white people soup to gays?"...newsflash. Gays, SJWs and other hippies are never going to buy campbells. They are food snobs and would rather pay $7/can for whole foods organic, fair trade, make yourself feel superior, soup.

A lot of these faggots are vegan, especially in Los Angeles. The only time they have meat inside them is when it's sliding up their back passage.

Quote: (10-14-2015 03:50 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2015 03:29 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

A lot of these faggots are vegan, especially in Los Angeles. The only time they have meat inside them is when it's sliding up their back passage.

And not by choice it seems, by trend. Like its the 'cool' thing to do. Campbells best bet wouldn't be to make an ad that alienates it current customer base but to make a separate brand of soup called something like "vegan earth" or something like that. They need to learn from Aldi/Trader Joes that takes the same stuff it sells in their discount store, slaps a new label on it and doubles the price at Trader Joes.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (10-14-2015 12:13 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

According to the bitch who wrote the article, a heterosexual couple isn't "normal" or "real life".

Opened up the article expecting a kosher name...

Megan Friedman

Was not disappointed.

Campbell's is exploiting the gay lifestyle as a marketing gimmick. The commercial is designed to highlight two gay men in a highly trollish and prominent nature.

They get coverage, anyone who denounces them are evil bigots, its a total win-win from an advertiser's point of view. They get coverage in the liberal media with a positive skin. Advertising is meant to illicit a reaction otherwise its not effective. This is all about dollars, I think the guys at the very very top of the pecking order probably give two shits about gay families (they hire SJW-ish bitches as "fall guys" in middle management).

This type of advertising should be highly offensive to gays. Its meant to appeal to slacktivist types to share on Facebook so they could show off to their friends they are tolerant about gays without having to actually have to interact with them. Its like a company hiring a kid with down syndrome as a spokesperson just to get people to subconsciously feel good that they don't have downs syndrome.

We should have a sticky thread with all the companies we need to boycott.

Now i gotta test all of my soup for AIDS.... wonderful!

The funny thing is that those gay dad actors are probably straight, they try to make you think that fags look normal.

Quote: (10-14-2015 07:44 PM)MTLer Wrote:  

The funny thing is that those gay dad actors are probably straight, they try to make you think that fags look normal.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

They're really faggots:

The advert features married dads Larry Sullivan and David Monahan, who are well known American actors, doing Darth Vader and Chewbacca impressions to entertain their young son Cooper.

Not all faggots are flaming, some of them are straight acting guys who prefer dick.

A. Notice they made the men sound as normal as possible. There's no sign of the typical fag accent or forced-feminine behavior.

B. I feel so sorry for that kid. Crack babies have a better chance of turning out normal.

Quote: (10-14-2015 05:41 PM)uptownguy Wrote:  

I think we tried but decided it was less time-consuming compiling a list of companies not to boycott.

HSLD

Quote: (10-14-2015 08:08 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

A. Notice they made the men sound as normal as possible. There's no sign of the typical fag accent or forced-feminine behavior.

B. I feel so sorry for that kid. Crack babies have a better chance of turning out normal.

Dick breath twang

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Boycotting companies for their socio-political advertising stance is just self-righteous passive aggressive SJW bullshit. I love Campbell's tomato soup I don't give a shit if their commercials show a bunch of twinks in gimp suits spearing eachother in a kiddie pool full of the stuff - I'm still dunking my grilled cheese in that shit.

Maybe not that specific kiddie pool but you know what I mean.

Edit:

Found a thread already started on the subject. Roosh created it a while back. Here it is:

thread-48644...ott+brands