rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best ever description of an Alpha

Some genius from Soup.

Best thing I have read this year:

Quote:Quote:

An alpha male is to the women of the world like the reflection of the sun over a body of water is- it always looks like there's a reflection trail that goes right from the sun directly to the viewer; no matter where you stand, it is always coming to you. Women, with their childlike emotional fantasy states, can let this subjective perspective in as the objective truth and act on it.

The brighter the alpha man glows, the more it feels like he's her soul mate. Most women are essentially playing the $1 lottery card when they think they can nail down an alpha. It's a form of irrational narcissism. That's probably why they are attracted to irrationally self-confident men- it's a common energy, and they feel a comfort there.

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Being Alpha is discussed all the time.

I agree.

But Soup being smart?

That deserves its own thread.

I mean, there's always people new to the manosphere and/or red pill philosophy coming through here. I see nothing wrong with reiterating the basics.