rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

62 per cent of women harbour secret desires to be a housewife
2 per cent of women harbour secret desires to be a housewife
The women who say giving up work made their marriage STRONGER: Feminists may balk, but 62 per cent of women harbour secret desires to be a housewife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ewife.html
Quote:Quote:

Amanda didn't need a lot of persuading. 'After 30 years working flat out I decided I was due some leisure time,' she says. 'I am a feminist, but also a traditionalist. Yes, a woman should have the vote and equal rights, but she should also be able to look after her man.'

[Image: Anchorman-Confusing-Doesnt-Make-Sense-No...F.gif?gs=a]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
This just in - 62% of women don't want to work an actual job.

Most probably still want to split the housework 50/50.
Quote: (10-09-2015 02:21 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Amanda didn't need a lot of persuading. 'After 30 years working flat out I decided I was due some leisure time,' she says. 'I am a feminist, but also a traditionalist. Yes, a woman should have the vote and equal rights, but she should also be able to look after her man.'

[Image: Anchorman-Confusing-Doesnt-Make-Sense-No...F.gif?gs=a]

Everyone with half a brain knows that selfish women want the best of both worlds - sit at home cook, eat, change diapers and read children books when the really hard work needs to be done but go to job to receive salary and status that comes with a good job and when it's company picnic time to gossip with female colleges and to dress good to that sexy alpha boss.

That is just selfishness nothing new, nothing difficult to understand. Terms like "feminist" or "traditionalist" are just empty words to cover the facade. You are either selfish or you are a decent person. That's all there is.
Quote: (10-09-2015 02:40 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Haha yes, this.

Its not about "looking after a man", its just housework takes a few hours a week, which is much better than 50 hours a job takes.
A complimentary question that should have been asked is what is these women's idea of a housewife.
Quote: (10-09-2015 06:13 AM)flightofdeath Wrote:  

A complimentary question that should have been asked is what is these women's idea of a housewife.

[Image: 1d.jpg]

That's about it. What you don't see however is the 5 nannies, 2 maids, 1 cook, 3 gardeners and one driver/security guard that chip in on her stressful schedule.

[Image: article-2541471-1ABF376600000578-234_634x969.jpg]
Overworked housewife.
Quote: (10-09-2015 07:13 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: article-2541471-1ABF376600000578-234_634x969.jpg]
Overworked housewife.

WB this old bitch!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
Quote: (10-09-2015 03:11 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Everyone with half a brain knows that selfish women want the best of both worlds - sit at home cook, eat, change diapers and read children books when the really hard work needs to be done but go to job to receive salary and status that comes with a good job and when it's company picnic time to gossip with female colleges and to dress good to that sexy alpha boss.

That is just selfishness nothing new, nothing difficult to understand. Terms like "feminist" or "traditionalist" are just empty words to cover the facade. You are either selfish or you are a decent person. That's all there is.

You've already made this thread a gold mine.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
Nothing kills me more than a stay at home mom who has a maid.

Lazy biatch can't cook and clean? Seriously?
Margin of error for the poll is 38%.

A woman I work with casually mentioned to me the other day she'd love to be a housewife. She's unmarried, 38, past her prime, and bitter about it. Just what men are looking for in a stay-at-home wife [Image: rolleyes.gif]
What we need is sumptuous 18 year olds with a publicly expressed desire to be a housewife...that cooks, cleans and fucks like a champ.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (10-09-2015 09:41 AM)CRR Wrote:  

A woman I work with casually mentioned to me the other day she'd love to be a housewife. She's unmarried, 38, past her prime, and bitter about it. Just what men are looking for in a stay-at-home wife [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Indeed - those are the ones who decide that they are "ready" to become a luxury housewife. But she would not for their life be "tied down" to a man by the age of 18-22 - oh no - those are her party years and she wants freedom and fun.

But but... why can't a man find us as attractive at age 38 as we find men attractive at that age?

[Image: mother-daughter.jpg]

No idea sweetheart - it's still a mystery to me.
Quote: (10-09-2015 11:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2015 09:41 AM)CRR Wrote:  

Indeed - those are the ones who decide that they are "ready" to become a luxury housewife. But she would not for their life be "tied down" to a man by the age of 18-22 - oh no - those are her party years and she wants freedom and fun.

But but... why can't a man find us as attractive at age 38 as we find men attractive at that age?

[Image: mother-daughter.jpg]

No idea sweetheart - it's still a mystery to me.

The response has been that every year you get a new media attempt to try and change these "beauty standards" by lowering the bar for women by hammering it right into the ground. The anglosphere is already full of average men dating way down. The endless mainstream news stories about the empowerment of tattooed hippos, the 70 year old "cougars", and enlightened "womyn" who have multiple partners filling their nasty cooze while their cuck watches.

They obviously still see leeway to make it much worse.

It's not enough to destroy a man's instrinsic worth in society but to financially drain him as well with courts. Leave him a worn out husk left to rot in the sun.
The vast majority of women would prefer to opt out of the whole "career" bullshit. They hate it, deep down, and hate the culture even more for pushing them into it, and propagandizing to them about how great it is.

In some ways, I feel sorry for them. They got lied to and sold out by the culture, just like us. They don't suffer as much as men do, all in all, but they have lost something.
Quote: (10-09-2015 09:13 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Nothing kills me more than a stay at home mom who has a maid.

Lazy biatch can't cook and clean? Seriously?

I know that a lot of RVF guys would like to marry a woman from Asia, but I’m sure you guys are aware that a lot of middle class and above families in Asia have maids? I met a Chinese FOB a few days ago and she told me that her sister will never leave Hong Kong because she can’t survive without a maid (maids are expensive in the US). This woman also told me that she can’t cook...believe or not, this woman has a thing for Indian men and I told her she might as well forget it if she can’t cook.

She told me she likes guys to spend money on her and I asked her why the fuck should they, when she brings nothing to the table? She can’t even cook! Her hamster started spinning and she admitted that no guy had ever said that to her. She also told me that she has male friends that she hangs out with that take her to expensive restaurants. I said her male friends are pussies who are too scared to admit that they want to date her. I told her I'm not a pussy like that.

I told her I would never take her anywhere and that the value of hanging out with me is my time, and my personality not experiencing an expensive fucking restaurant. Nothing happened that night - she texted me the next day to see how I was doing...

In regards to the thread subject I have a British-Indian friend who gets paid very well at an investment bank in London and she would like nothing better than to be a housewife and raise kids. She got married when she was almost 40. She’s 43 now and there’s still no kids on the horizon so I think she fucked up big time.
Quote: (10-09-2015 12:28 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

The vast majority of women would prefer to opt out of the whole "career" bullshit. They hate it, deep down, and hate the culture even more for pushing them into it, and propagandizing to them about how great it is.

In some ways, I feel sorry for them. They got lied to and sold out by the culture, just like us. They don't suffer as much as men do, all in all, but they have lost something.

I've done a lot of thinking about this.

I think for a majority of women their idea life would be...

20 hours of easy/clean/low stress office work with a enough money to not have to have a man, and enough status to show off to other women, and they think men are impressed by this as well.

The rest of the time raising their babies, and a nanny to help with the tough times. And then enough money to go on shopping trips and mini vacations and fill facebook with their fun times.

The problem is, very few women can afford/have this. This has historically been true. I think most women sadly thought that once they started to work it would be like this. I have no idea what the men were doing and why they were not telling them the hardships they faced, or they did and the women would not listen, but the men didn't stop it.

So here we are, in a real mess. And women, being women, will not admit they are wrong. Because they would have to admit it publically, and they would have to admit it as a group of individuals. This isn't going to happen either.

So women will continue to work enough to get by, hating it, thinking the next job is the answer. Then as they realize no job is the answer, thinking they will find a guy with money to take the job away. But they will find that this is not the answer, as the number of men who can afford this continues to drop due to women taking away their career opportunities and due to a continuing to struggle economy.

Men can't offer them what they want, and neither can work. So we are seeing women continue to drop out of both in record numbers and the increase continues. They turn to their dad's and the daddy govt. as the answer. But even that source is running out.

I don't know where they will turn in 10 years when the handouts run out. But it will be interesting to see. I think a lot of them will lower their standards and others will pretty much go nuts having to face reality after a life of privilege.

It is the fault of the men who allowed this to ever occur. We as men are protectors and providers. This means we protect women from outside forces, but also from their own self destructive nature. And these men failed in this protection.
Man, this is a clear example that you can never take anything a woman says as factual.

I knew a girl who claimed to be a feminist! Feminist this, feminist that, but when she was with her boyfriend who she obsessed over, she would do a complete 180 and say "I want to make him happy and bake him some cookies and pancakes when he gets home." She also loved paying for him whenever they went out to eat.

The self-awareness was mind-boggling. She claimed to be a feminist, yet did not follow feminist doctrine at all.
Quote: (10-09-2015 02:21 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Actually the original or "1st wave feminism" was exactly that. If they had stopped when they won that battle 40 years ago it would've been ok in my book.

It's been said over and over but feminism is longer longer about equality (they won that ) it's now about women's advantage.

They keep clamoring "patriarchy" "oppression" "inequality" because they need to hide behind those issues in order to continue to pursuing their advantage agenda

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
My wife is a childminder and over the years has minded for over 50 families - most living the equality, feminist dream with the mother on the career track along with the father. In that time two - just two - women have stayed the course career wise once children came along. All the others - EVERY ONE - went part time, took a big step down career wise or stopped working entirely once they had children (not always immediately but eventually). And not because the fathers demanded it, or weren't helping out at home. But because 1) they simply wanted to and 2) the fathers were happy to pick up the provisioning burden.

Most of the other childminders in the local network report the same dynamic.

The interesting thing is, some of these women got off the career track not when their kids were young, but when they were on the cusp of becoming teenagers. The very time, you would think, that these women could start ramping up their career again. The dynamic, imo, was not that they downshifted 'because of the kids' (although that was often the given reason) but simply that they had aged out of their beauty years. Suddenly, and inexplicably to these women, work seemed to 'get hard'.

I don't think attractive women realise how much of their career success is down to their sexuality.

They only have to turn up to be valued, adequate work is praised and good work results in awards and presentations. When the same standard of work from men and plainer women goes unremarked.

And the reason is simple - men praise these women, not because they appreciate their work, but because they want to fuck them. And most of the plain women, whilst they may resent the attention heaped on the attractive ones, go along with it as well (at least publicly) so as not to appear 'bitter'. Both men and women are complicit in this.

But something interesting happens when these women hit the wall. With their former attractiveness gone, they now find themselves judged by their abilities and often these are revealed to be average at best. They find themselves measured by the standards that the men and their less attractive sisters have always been held to - they are measured by results.

Some step up to the challenge, but most, I find, struggle and eventually capitulate, going part time or taking a much lower status and lower paid job if they can. Of course this is usually dependent on having a man available to subsidize these choices. The irony, of course, is that for an increasing number of younger women this is not an option. The pool of men both willing to marry then AND able to support them shrinks by the day.

62% want to be housewives? I'd say more like 90%.....eventually. Pre feminism most of that 90% would have been able to as well. Now, probably 30% and falling.

Feminism promised women they could have it all. It will leave them with far less than they started with.
Who cares that women want to be housewives. Until I see an organized group of them try to change divorce laws to something somewhat more equitable, they can fuck off.

I do sympathize with some of the women though; they thought going to college, getting a nice paying corporate gig and making decent money made them a huge catch at 34. Even men have been brainwashed to some degree to seek out successful career women. I have heard on multiple occasions MEN gush over how much their date/gf/wife makes money wise. It’s sort of disturbing to hear.

I think in a proper, red-pill majority world, a 34 year old man would much rather have a 19 year old that adores him, makes him good food, and takes care of his non-work related errands. Both the current legal system and culture strongly discourage this, however. Being a high earner and getting together with someone who earns nothing or very little is the perfect storm to a hardcore divorce raping. The current legal set-up actually incentives the low earner to blow up the marriage at some point and collect cash and prizes.

Culturally, women often act like sharks around high-earning men and just getting knocked up is like winning the lottery for them. In a proper world, a woman who gets knocked up would get a fixed cap of money necessary for the basics; not some bullshit percentage of the man’s income non-sense. In a marriage, when the low earner decides to leave… that should be the end of the gravy train. Not going to do your part anymore? Leave and you get nothing with some reasonable exceptions for women who stick around for the ENTIRE process of raising children (so, two decades of time). Maybe a fixed very modest lump of money per a year of marriage to assist in the transition for 1 year; not half a guys stuff and “maintenance” payments. Fuck that noise.

As long as the current divorce laws and culture towards fair play (the lack of it) exist in the US, I have zero interest in having a housewife.
Quote: (10-09-2015 03:09 PM)Cadders Wrote:  

My wife is a childminder and over the years has minded for over 50 families - most living the equality, feminist dream with the mother on the career track along with the father. In that time two - just two - women have stayed the course career wise once children came along. All the others - EVERY ONE - went part time, took a big step down career wise or stopped working entirely once they had children (not always immediately but eventually). And not because the fathers demanded it, or weren't helping out at home. But because 1) they simply wanted to and 2) the fathers were happy to pick up the provisioning burden.

Most of the other childminders in the local network report the same dynamic.

The interesting thing is, some of these women got off the career track not when their kids were young, but when they were on the cusp of becoming teenagers. The very time, you would think, that these women could start ramping up their career again. The dynamic, imo, was not that they downshifted 'because of the kids' (although that was often the given reason) but simply that they had aged out of their beauty years. Suddenly, and inexplicably to these women, work seemed to 'get hard'.

I don't think attractive women realise how much of their career success is down to their sexuality.

They only have to turn up to be valued, adequate work is praised and good work results in awards and presentations. When the same standard of work from men and plainer women goes unremarked.

62% want to be housewives? I'd say more like 90%.....eventually. Pre feminism most of that 90% would have been able to as well. Now, probably 30% and falling.

Feminism promised women they could have it all. It will leave them with far less than they started with.

This is an interesting point. I think that one of the reasons why work "got hard" is not because men helped them so much, but because without their inherent attractiveness they got no ego plus at the office. Think about it - a woman in her prime until well-kept 35 elicits plenty of flirty glances, attention by Alpha and Beta males, envy from fat female co-workers etc. That spigot of office attention dries up as you have clearly observed around the time they crash through the wall.

Without any financial incentive (her husband making enough dough) she doesn't feel like it anymore. I think that this dynamic is by far more important than we realize - it's actually pure Red Pill.

Proof and exhibit A:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/10/09/eatpraycuck/

More US women than men study abroad. Especially in Africa.

Nearly 300,000 U.S. college students will study abroad this year. The programs, length and destinations vary widely but the historic data from the International Institute of Education suggests that 65 percent of students leaving the United States will be women.

While national statistics reveal that the majority of study abroad participants are female and overwhelming white, the gendered perception of particular places and programs are hidden in the data. […]

The St. Lawrence Kenya program is one of the oldest study abroad programs in Africa and more than 70 percent of the 2,000 plus alumni who participated have been women. In recent years the program has been nearly 80 percent women. Data from 27 universities across the country also reveals that in 2014-2015, 78 percent of the participants on programs in at least 15 different African countries were women. From elite private schools such as Princeton University and Middlebury College to the entire University of California system, not one school surveyed reported a majority of men on a single Africa program, with percentages reaching as high as 90 percent women.

How can one explain this disparity overall and for Africa in particular?

Oh, we here at Le Chateau can explain very clearly why this sex disparity for slutty abroad in Africa exists. Heh.

I am sure that the majority of female Erasmus student applications go to Spain, Italy and France. American girls go to Africa. 90% girls in some areas!

All those girls know that they are going to get plenty of attention. IN Europe most applications of male students go to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe - guess why?

The office environment is great fun for women as long as the golden female years (which can be extended in the dire offices of hambeasts and fuglies), but sooner or later after the Wall the men stop looking at her the same way. Then she suddenly is treated and looked at like any other male colleague. And that is no fun anymore - hence suddenly the desire to stay at home despite a solid career.

My mother was a stay-at-home mom who also home-schooled us up until high school. To say she didn't "work" isn't true for the many dedicated and wonderful mothers that are out there. I can't stand feminists as much as the next guy, but then complaining when a woman realizes that perhaps it is her natural role in the world to be a homemaker, she shouldn't be taken to task. I will allow an exception for the truly lazy moms or gold diggers out here, but they certainly not the only women who might want to stay at home.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Being a housewife is the most important job, despite what feminists have led women to believe.
62% of women - and the tranny in the article!! Sweet baby Jesus, how thirsty do you have to be to marry this?

Here's an idea, if you stay at home, at least keep yourself in shape. It wouldn't help this "woman" but still...

[Image: kx8pwbT.jpg]