rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Life of being the booty call

I will always say I am a beginner of game. Nothing of which I say comes from a level of expertise other than my own experiences. I have always had approach anxiety, I have always had escalation anxiety, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for females.

That being said, I wanted to share my life of being the booty call guy for the last few months.

You could say that I am currently "seeing" 4 girls. Some may say I have a "harem" of 4 girls. Some may say that I am "playing" 4 girls. Each of these statements have a hint of truth to them, but none are completely correct.

I make it a point to show females that I am not interested in a relationship. Some I say it outright say it to, some I make it obvious through my actions. It is not that I am against a relationship, I think relationships are great...some girl coming over regularly to cook, clean, do laundry, and engage in disgustingly fruitful adult activities sounds awesome to me...However I have no free time for that.

The problem with relationship is this: time. It takes too much time out of my daily activities to be actively courting anyone, yet alone a single female. I live my life, chase goals and dreams, and just take advantage of whatever gravitates to me.

This has led me to being a consistent booty call. The girls in my life are okay with this. How do I know this? Because I NEVER text them first. Why do I never text them first? Because I am too damn busy doing other stuff in life to worry about them.

I just keep plugging away at goals in my life, and once every few days respond to a "What are you doing tonight?" text. Sometimes I don't even answer, because while I have the time, I would rather spend it doing other things.

That has boiled down to this: 4 girls which are happy with the in-n-out anti experience. They text me asking when I'm free, I give them a short window, they come over, bang, and leave. Their typical time in my apartment is about 90 minutes, enough time for a few pleasantries, my pillaging of their pussy, a little cleanup (I use the same dirty towel for all girls, It makes me chuckle), and they are on their way. I always part with the classic "Text when you get home,so I know youre safe", because I do care. However when that "I'm Home!" text comes, chances are my phone is in the other room and I am working in my office and something way more important in the long run than some female.

Im nothing special, and I rarely post game threads as I believe the core concepts have already been discussed ad nauseum. But sometimes the secret in life is not pursing the secret in life. Woah, deep...right?

All jokes aside, "game" (and I quote it, because game is very subjective term) to me means becoming the most successful man you can be. You end up judging yourself based on your accomplishments in doing so. The problem that a lot of guys make is that they make pursuing females their ultimate goal in life. In doing so, you end up anchoring all your achievements to females. Your goals need to revolve around one person, YOU!

You can work a 9-5 and daygame/night game the rest of the time. Sure, you'll rack up a bunch of notches. But you end up being stuck in the same groundhog day situation day after day, month after month, year after year. You need to focus primarily on yourself and on your goals.

So just be busy. Be busy on improving your life. Evolve your own frame and make others fit to it. Make no apologies. Chances are you will be much happier and much more sexually relieved.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Should be re-titled "The Original Emotional Alpha 2.0"

Quote: (10-06-2015 10:17 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Should be re-titled "The Original Emotional Alpha 2.0"

Tuthmosis aint ready for that thread.

TL;DR: Inner game is important.

You have to become the initiator. Yes, you can be busy and pursue your own goals, but instead of complaining about how much time you don't have, better learn to manage it on your own... and lead the interactions and these women. You'll no longer be the booty call and you will ultimately be happier for it.

That being said, "what are you doing tonight" doesn't automatically mean it's a booty call. Depending on your situation and the relationship, she might just be genuinely interested in what's going on with you. So, I'd say a lot of this is probably in your head. I mean, you're getting laid regularly dude.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-07-2015 05:55 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

You have to become the initiator. Yes, you can be busy and pursue your own goals, but instead of complaining about how much time you don't have, better learn to manage it on your own... and lead the interactions and these women. You'll no longer be the booty call and you will ultimately be happier for it.

That being said, "what are you doing tonight" doesn't automatically mean it's a booty call. Depending on your situation and the relationship, she might just be genuinely interested in what's going on with you. So, I'd say a lot of this is probably in your head. I mean, you're getting laid regularly dude.

Good points.

Yes you have to initiate at some point. In the early stages of the relationships with said females I was definitely the initiator running standard game. Post-bang, I would try to make time for a girl about one day a week. I was still initiating and leading at that point by scheduling dates days in advance for when it fit into my schedule. Eventually theres a conflict in the schedule, we don't see each for a while, I kind of forget as I'm focused on other things, and then we end up in a booty call relationship.

I call it booty call when I have had no contact with a female for a while (say two weeks) and then out of the blue she hits me up. The ole "Netflix and Chill" date only means one thing.

But yes, I probably am over-analyzing it.

I don't believe in booty call for men. The reason they hit you up is because you keep on Running some nice Game on them my friend! Enjoy the current success since the Game is unpredictable. Them chicks that hit you up this week will be the ones to flake next week. Such is the life of a Player! It's cool to reflect, but be sure to enjoy the ride as well!

I'm happy for you.

It seems like you're in a spot where you want to be.

G

Sounds like you're in a strong position, well done.
On the 90 minutes, you mean you never have them sleep over?

Solid post - I dig this.

With an LTR in my picture, all other girls are automatically plates.

Just like you I don't waste my time, I try managing at best I can, I do enjoy new dates and dropping older less hotter plates.

You got your inner game on lock and it shows man, keep on truck !

Well said, man. Having a mission is important. Life ain't all about chasing pussy.

Quote: (10-06-2015 10:11 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

But sometimes the secret in life is not pursing the secret in life. Woah, deep...right?

I think I know what you're saying, but could you expand on this?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

When you have a keen ability to entertain yourself it becomes difficult to see how another person is going to enhance the experience.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (10-07-2015 07:43 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I don't believe in booty call for men.

Yes, women do "booty call" men when all the variables are optimal.

I used to have a great place in the club area of my hometown. Women would call me up whenever they where "too drunk to drive" (meaning they where horny after a night of partying), whenever they wanted to "crash in for a while" (meaning their plans for the night fell trough and it was easier to call me since I lived in the area and was a guaranteed lay) or simply, when wanted to chill (meaning they hadnt gotten laid in a while and I was the option with logistics and stamina) Whenever I wanted a booty call, I would message "what are you doing tonight?" and message the next one if the first one responded she was busy or didnt text back after 30-45 minutes.

Assume all women are getting laid regularly (Or as regularly as they want/need). The ones who dont, believe themselves to be high value while their options are not, so they will pick their better option to fuck whenever they feel its been too long, even if its just for sex knowing hes fucking other girls. The ones who do, fuck around so often they wont mind the guy fucking around as long as he gives them good sex. They are getting laid anyways, so, why not pick the guy who provides the easiest/best experience?

Be that guy. Provide a better experience (in logistics, sexual prowess, or pre/post-sex activities) than 95% of the guys and you will get laid more than 95% of the guys.

Quote:Quote:

Them chicks that hit you up this week will be the ones to flake next week.

Its not flaking if you are not making plans with them. Hes letting them call him when they need sex, hes responding when he can or needs. No planning involved.

It works because you truly don't give a shit.