rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

learning how to juggle... tips?

I've been honing my early game skills for a while now, and I'm starting to get good at it. Meanwhile, middle and late game awaits with its challenges.

One of them, I guess, is learning how to juggle between different girls. I am reaching that point in my career, where I come for your advice.

Its starts with Girl 1 (a 22year old chemical engineer undergraduate). She's a friend of a friend and although we've been "friends" on facebook for a while, something like 3 weeks ago she randomly "pokes" me. I proceeded to lightly court her through facebook messages. We go to the same university, and I suggest we meet up on a thrusday night (she studies till late). After 2 weeks of this she manages to find a time on her schedule and we go on a date in a nice bar close to the uni, where we share some drinks before I walk her home.

Note: this girl is very neurotic about her studies, and seems to be somewhat lonely, but nevertheless study is her priority. She seems to be very into me, taking (most) initiatives, replying promtly etc etc. The thing is: before we could set a 2nd date, she tells me she'll be busy for a while, as its nearing her exam week(s?) The week following this 1st date, we keep lightly in touch, but meanwhile I go out on a thursday night to a club and bamn! Hook up with...

Girl 2 (24y lawyer), which I managed to work so well at this first moment that after something like 30 min tries to drag me to the bathroom with her, only being stopped by security. I didn't even ask her phone, she just simply grabbed my cel as I looked at the time and typed it down, before she left the venue.

Next day, I had a date set with Girl 1... which she flakes, claming she's tired and we'd go out the following day. I call Girl 2, which is very excited to hear from me, but won't go out tonight. Following day, I call Girl 1 and by the conversation, I can tell she's about to flake, as she has to study (I do belive she has, she seems bookwormish and nerdy enough, but with a beautiful brazilian ass...) and without much ado I call Girl 2. We go out 2 days after having met, we hook up again and we are all into each other.

...So I have these two girls on the menu, and what happened this weekend: I knew I couldn't count much on Girl 1 (although she regularly texts me) as she was "studying", and I proceed to go out with Girl 2 friday night, bouncing back to my place and doing the nasty all night long. This was yesterday, and mind you, Girl 2 is a very nice person, meaning I don't mean to hurt her or anything. Girl 1 is also very nice, I don't really think she's running game on me, I just think she is too neurotic with her own issues, but cute enough.

We have a holiday this week here in Rio, thursday is off, meaning wednesday night is open. I'll be travelling on friday, missing friday and saturday night. I just texted Girl 1 to say hi and she seems to be -very- interested in going out with me on wednesday for our 2nd date, to a concert she talked about a while ago, saying she was thinking of inviting me. Just minutes before these sms I was with Girl 2 on the phone, and she said she'll be travelling thursday, and basically asked me out on wednesday night to a club (bouce-distance from where I live).

I've banged Girl 2, haven't even properly hooked up with Girl 1, although she seems very interested.

I am unsure as to the best way to proceed: should I go out with Girl 1 on wednesday, not seeing Girl 2 for over a week after we banged? Should I go out with Girl 2 on wednesday and proceed to bang her yet again while flaking on Girl 1?

I must emphasize I'm dealing with nice, non-psycho bitch girls here, which speaks to the gentleman in me. But I do want to bang and keep both.

Tips? [Image: blush.gif]

I think all the vets on this forum will give you much better advice, but in my opinion going out with girl 1 on wednesday is a no brainer. Since you said they were both nice, I seriously doubt girl 2 is going to lose interest after a week. There's no point in losing a prospect over someone you've already banged.

btw when I read the title I thought you meant like clown juggling haha. Maybe card tricks at the bar is overrated now.

Quote: (06-19-2011 09:58 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

btw when I read the title I thought you meant like clown juggling haha. Maybe card tricks at the bar is overrated now.

I did too ha! Although, I have heard that women like men that can juggle for the mere fact that it shows coordination. I haven't tested that one out though, nor do I have any plans to.

Following the saying that a bird in hand is better than two in the bush, I say you go out with Girl 2 and bang her again, as it seems a more reliable option. Who says that girl 1 won't flake again? You haven't even kissed her (from what I understood) so far and she has been flaky, so she should be secondary to your sure thing. She made you wait for a long time, I say make her wait while you bang #2 again and reschedule for the first possible other opportunity. If anything, it should increase her attraction for you [Image: smile.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Roosh says go for the sure thing (and i agree)

I look at it like real juggling. If you have 1 tennis ball, its easy to juggle. 2 tennis balls are easy to juggle. 3 tennis balls get tricky and you can only keep it up for a few minutes before one of them falls to the ground.

Thats why I like to keep only 2 girls in the active rotation. More the that requires to much time and effort. (juggling)

First bang the sure thing, then work on the other one.

A harem of 2 is easy to manage.

Girl 1 sent me this sms yesterday full of exclamation marks expressing how excited she is about going out on wednesday night... damn.

I mean... I already banged Girl 2... aaaargh, choices choices choices...

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (06-20-2011 04:20 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Girl 1 sent me this sms yesterday full of exclamation marks expressing how excited she is about going out on wednesday night... damn.

I mean... I already banged Girl 2... aaaargh, choices choices choices...

[Image: dodgy.gif]

I feel like I'm alone on this one but I still think you should go for girl 1. I know how important it is to go for the sure thing, but I think this situation is an exception. Girl 2 isn't going anywhere since you have already banged her and you will see her again in a week or so. She is also going to be texting you during this time so the two of you will remain in contact. If she was out of town for a month or longer I would vote for seeing girl 2 on Wednesday but this isn't the case. See what happens with girl 1 and let us know how it goes.

Probably every guy on here has been through this. It just comes down to choice bro. If it were me, I'd set up a late night with Girl1 and hang out with Girl2 earlier. No one said you can't have two girls (or more) in one day.

Maybe it's just me but a new notch is always > a repeat bang

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thank you all for the replies. I will be making my decision tomorrow. I am just curious about who will contact me first, its been a while (2 days) since I talk to neither of the girls. I've been very busy with other stuff...

Quote: (06-21-2011 08:16 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Thank you all for the replies. I will be making my decision tomorrow. I am just curious about who will contact me first, its been a while (2 days) since I talk to neither of the girls. I've been very busy with other stuff...

I like the "do them both" idea, see if you can nail the DTF one then go out with the so-far flakey one.

You will be so alpha from just having fucked the DTF one that engineer girl will get all wet and not know why.

Girl 2 contacted me first, I'll go for the bang again and tomorrow she is travelling, so I can try to ask Girl 1 out.

Thing is, Girl 2 seems somewhat suspicious, she just ask me if I "was already going out today with someone already" and if I was available.

How do you guys view lying? Is it the only option? If Girl 1 contacts me today, I will have to BS her... hmn...

I have to say I've been inspired by iknowexactly:

Quote: (06-22-2011 12:22 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

You will be so alpha from just having fucked the DTF one that engineer girl will get all wet and not know why.

specially because engineer girl (somewhat hotter) seems to be harder to get to bed... hmn...

I can see I'm going up the learning curve, thank you yet again guys!

Quote: (06-22-2011 06:52 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

How do you guys view lying? Is it the only option? If Girl 1 contacts me today, I will have to BS her... hmn...

I really don't like lying. The super alpha move is to not hide it at all. Until you can pull that off don't be upfront about it since it will scare away many girls, especially good girls. Evasive answers and moving on the conversation are better bets.

Someone said this on another thread (can't find it now): smile and playfully say that you're seeing lots of girls. You're not lying and you're giving her a way out - she can tell herself she's done her due diligence.

Juggling can be tough. At my peak I had three semi LTRs going at once. I tried to spend two days / week with each with a day of rest. As I got in deeper they all seemed to demand more and more of my time and I was less into it all. After a few weeks I was exhausted and stopped seeing two of them.

Also, make a habit of never putting a girl's name in a text message - you will slip up eventually when you send it to the wrong girl.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Relationship [/b]Time management [b]is very important. I was thinking about it today. It seems like the least amount of time one could do is three times a week for maintenance. I will also say that its probably ok to have 3 flakes a month per girl. You can also set fake time restraints so that you will only be with them for a couple hours a day.

Roosh did a nice write up on this already:

http://www.rooshv.com/girlfriend-cheating-tips

I've also added to the mix with the wheel of compartmentalization:

http://hokieblogger.com/?p=880

You've got to be able to tell them apart. It gets hard... I may do a post on time management when I get out of story mode.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I have an imaginary female roomate living at my house so the crime scene is always contanminated. It explains the different cars in the driveway etc.
Ive found that if you're not so serious its ok to get messy about juggling. Let them chase you while you're busy gaming others.

Here's the thread on how to respond when asked about other women: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5138.html

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

there is this thing going on now...

Girl 1 made this huge public post on my facebook wall for all to see, with loads of exclamation marks, asking me if I travelled, why I've been absent and what I'll be doing for the weekend and blah blah being cute and all...

As I said, it is there for all to see, possibly Girl 2.

Should I "care" that Girl 2 sees or just leave it there... ?

Geez, I'm having loads of fun with this, I've stopped trying to get to these girls, and effortlessly they just keep coming... I get cute sms from both, and now this on my facebook wall... Girl 2 picks me up at home and then drops me here after we "party"... damn, I'm not used to being this pampered!

Funny how things are, I think I'm reaching a new stage of game here.

I know right? Sort of the same shit for me. This chick cleans my apartment, taking me to san diego for free, going out on her boat for free, blow jobs even tho she sucks at it, she bought the plan b pill with her own money. All of these perks and I hardly communicate with her and flake on her a lot lol

Last year I was trying to juggle 5 girls and go to medical school at the same time. Needless to say it wasn't sustainable. Once you get to the point where you're generating decently-sized prospect pools, one of the most important skills you can have is the ability to identify the leads that are least promising and cut them out of the rotation. If they don't put out, put them out and spend your valuable time elsewhere.

In your case, you're dealing with a harem of 2 so it really shouldn't be hard to work on both girls at the same time. If it were me, then all things being equal I would put more energy into Girl 1 since she's a potential new notch. Maybe you could make up some bullshit about being busy Wednesday night and try and meet up with Girl 2 during the day instead?

Quote: (06-24-2011 08:20 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

there is this thing going on now...

Girl 1 made this huge public post on my facebook wall for all to see, with loads of exclamation marks, asking me if I travelled, why I've been absent and what I'll be doing for the weekend and blah blah being cute and all...

As I said, it is there for all to see, possibly Girl 2.

Should I "care" that Girl 2 sees or just leave it there... ?

Geez, I'm having loads of fun with this, I've stopped trying to get to these girls, and effortlessly they just keep coming... I get cute sms from both, and now this on my facebook wall... Girl 2 picks me up at home and then drops me here after we "party"... damn, I'm not used to being this pampered!

Funny how things are, I think I'm reaching a new stage of game here.

haha. Get used to it because it only gets better.

Quote: (06-20-2011 02:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I look at it like real juggling. If you have 1 tennis ball, its easy to juggle. 2 tennis balls are easy to juggle. 3 tennis balls get tricky and you can only keep it up for a few minutes before one of them falls to the ground.

Thats why I like to keep only 2 girls in the active rotation. More the that requires to much time and effort. (juggling)

Great advice about the 2 girl harem thing.

3 girls is a headache and makes me paranoid. 2 girls is nice and easy.

My question is, what do you do if a new awesome girl comes along? get rid of or have a break from 1 of your top 2?

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:06 PM)rockdaspot Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2011 02:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Great advice about the 2 girl harem thing.

3 girls is a headache and makes me paranoid. 2 girls is nice and easy.

My question is, what do you do if a new awesome girl comes along? get rid of or have a break from 1 of your top 2?

Well, when a new girl comes along, obviously, you have to put in some work early on to get it going.

If you are lucky enough to have a harem of 3. Keep your cool and prioritize. Which one is most loyal to you? Which one is eager to please you sexually? Which one wants the same type of relationship that you do? Which one is the best fit for you?

Think about "return on investment". Spend time with girls who give a return on your investment.

Its not always the best looking one. Its the one who is going to give you what you want, when you want it, without alot of bullshit, time, and money. Over time you will develop a sense for which ones will give you a better "ROI".

Obviously, the ones you are banging take priority over the ones you have only made out with. Unless of course, you are totally sick of that pussy.

Taking a little "break" can help sometimes. Just make sure you will be able to restart it.

I would just try to make it work for as long as you can. Don't get to attached to any of them. Enjoy your dating options and understand that girls will come and go. If you meet your soul-mate you can always break it off with the other ones.

Best of luck, Don't get anybody pregnant.

^^^^^

that's great advice. thanks