rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on strategy for gaming in Regional Australia needed

Hey guys,

Firstly, I would like to first take my hats off to the guys in this forum for making this forum what it is. An absolutely amazing minefield of information on dealing with women for a range of intents and purposes. This made me realise that getting on well with women is a learnt skill and not an inborn trait and that only come with a whole lot of EFFORT. As a newbie myself, I know there is a long way to go from being a 'Male Feminist' to an 'Innovative Casanova' but I hope to get your advice in starting out in the right direction..

Background

Am of age 26, looks-wise maybe a mix between middle eastern and south american though I am from neither. No problems with height. On the slim side of build however. Non-smoker.

Am kind of working in Uni but no interaction with undergrads though. Had three options in Toronto Canada, Oshawa Canada or Launceston Australia. Chose the last one. Hoping it is not the worst choice game wise given the negative coverage of Aus here.

Expecting to be here for about 2 yrs. Am a 10 mins drive from the city. Uni campus is always deserted regardless of the time, girls dont seem to give eye contact and seem to be intent on only reaching their cars after classes.

One line intro on Launceston - A very small 3rd or 4th tier city of 80K people in the island state of Tasmania, Australia. Have given more details in the Travels forum. thread-50863.html

So far, I have been rolling solo at night but having a major case of approach anxiety especially with girls in groups. Also, not sure if going to the same venues solo seems weird..

Some help in the following areas would be great...

1 For guys who have been to Launceston, how are the girls there? (ie. their personality, traits, environmental factors, herd mentality, slut shaming, cliquey, cock blocking, receptiveness to foreign guys etc.) Guys who have lived in comparable cities/towns in regional Aus can also help out with this..

2 Type of game to run here given the nature of the city, country..

3 If I chat up a girl in a pub near a bar, how do I continue once the conversation part is petering out after 15/20 mins? Obviously, escalating in front of the bar staff is out of the question.. Is going to a club where there are more distractions better? Problem is clubs here are a hit or miss so if it's the latter, would it be too soon to suggest going to one of our places?

4 Any learning strategy/starting point for me as a beginner? For now, I am only going out at night. Not a dancer. Should I hit the pubs or clubs first? Not into day gaming presently. Should I start with night gaming first before going for day gaming? Is such a small place even conducive for gaming?

5 Age group I should be targeting, Uni girls or the post uni working aged(24-30)? And on what days of the wk to game for best results?

Thanks for all the input. I am expecting to have a lot of questions on the details in the future with regards to game if I am intent on pursuing this seriously.

Hazaer

Launceston? Damn. Two years? My commiserations. I'd rather just about anywhere else on the planet.

Anyway, my advice. Have a car, be tall and ripped, be extroverted, don't appear to be intelligent, be able to handle your drink and the drinking culture, be aggressive, play up your exoticness, don't complain about fatness, STDs or hairy armpits. You'll be able to get laid, but it's a small place where everyone knows each other, and the quality is low.

Did I mention you should go somewhere else if possible? There are some nice fresh country girls down there though. I'd try to girlfriend one of them up before she hops on the carousel, rather than ploughing through the tattooed masses.

Tasmania is beautiful though if you like the outdoors.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (10-05-2015 02:03 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

You'll be able to get laid, but it's a small place where everyone knows each other, and the quality is low.

Does that mean girls are gonna be more concerned about their reputation ? Sounds bad

You are right about the country girls from places like burnie or devonport. They are more into the foreign guys, a few of them are dating chinese/korean/jap guys and don't really mix with the city girls.

STDs and Hairy armpits! Lol...didnt see that coming man. Is it really that bad?