rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone been to Porcfest/Free State Project in New Hampshire? How are the girls?

Has anyone been to Porcfest/Free State Project in New Hampshire? How are the girls?

My friend(acquaintance, really) recommended it to me, seeing as both of us are libertarian/conservative. I had a lot of work going on this year, but I was really curious about going next year. They have the whole "don't tread on me", "live free or die" attitude that I probably would enjoy. The idea of Porcfest/Free State Project would take a lot of explanation, so I'll spare you the details.

He knows I am into girls, so he tried to "sell" me on it, saying how hot the girls there were. Now, he isn't that trustworthy on ratings- he claims his girlfriend is "beautiful" when she's so dumpy and thick she'd be a 5 at best. Also, when we're having drinks casually in our social circle, he would say to me how hot the girls in the bar were, even at times when none were above a 7. Needless to say, I didn't feel a need to call him out on this and burn the bridge, since he's a cool fellow otherwise, but I do take his opinion with a grain of salt.

I've done a little searching and it's been hard to tell. On one hand, it's claimed girls look like this:

On the other hand, on one of the most popular videos the girls look like this(at 4:25 for instance, I WNB any of them, though I do admire how they fight for what they believe is right):

The guys and girls also look a bit like hipsters, and while I try not to judge people without knowing them, it does seem a bit of a minus. Additionally, when I go to a festival or camp anywhere it's important for me to be able to game hot girls, as I don't like having long dry spells. It's almost irrational how much influence this may have in my decision in whether to go or not. Since I trust you guys a lot(I've been lurking for a while), I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Never been to it but live somewhat near it (within 2 hrs). I would go hoping to have a good time and if there's a few potential sets do it, but don't go for the girls man

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Never been. Several of the podcasts I listen to go, so I often hear some pre-recorded sessions from Porcfest. Haven't heard much about the girls though.

Aaron Cleary often mentions that conservative women tend to be hotter than liberal women, so I'm sure Porcfest has that going for it. I've been to some gun shows and other type "conservative" events and my experience seems to validate his claim. If you can go, check it out and report back to us.