rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delete

Delete

Delete

Delete

I don't understand giving up on women entirely. Just involve them in your life on your terms.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Delete

fags.

Delete

This is nothing more than a story about MGTOW finally going mainstream... nothing newsworthy for those of us here. These clowns have been lost for a long time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Delete

Quote:Quote:

An article on Return of Kings, a PUA website, calls MGTOW "The creeping cult of male loserdom" and goes on to disparage the community.

"As it exists now, MGTOW has become a lonely hearts' club for the refuse of the male species," wrote Matt Forney, the article's author. "Not only are most Virgins Going Their Own Way personally repellent losers, their 'philosophy' is completely wrongheaded."

[Image: rJ1paUH.gif]

Delete

Eh, Google up some "sexodus".

Delete

There's nothing you can get from marriage that you can't get from a dating relationship these days.

If women are going to play vaginal ring toss with every cock they see it kind of cheapens the experience of marriage.

They can say what they want about us but ain't no one here because women have become prettier, more pleasant and easier to deal with.

Team Nachos

Delete

Can somebody explain the hatred that this community has for MGTOW, and vice versa? Because it doesn't make any fucking sense to me.

Delete

[Image: G6Ieebj.gif]

Delete

Delete

Delete

^Eh, I would just describe them as lazy borderline red-pill guys without any game or self improvement.

Delete

Quote: (09-24-2015 09:31 PM)manly5000 Wrote:  

Can somebody explain the hatred that this community has for MGTOW, and vice versa? Because it doesn't make any fucking sense to me.

It's because they are losers who would rather bitch, complain, and ultimately do nothing. They're the male version of fat chicks who pretend that being single beats the dating game, as if they had a choice in the first place.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Delete

if you have truly "gone your own way" you don't need to stand on top of the highest building in society and yell it to the masses that you have.

Quote: (09-24-2015 09:46 PM)Vanguard Wrote:  

I hadn't heard of them before starting this thread, but after doing some reading, I think I somewhat understand what they're trying to do and why it's so harmful.

It appears they believe feminism has destroyed the entire female race and that it's impossible for a man to have a relationship with one. Because of this, they advocate for all men to end their relationships and become social exiles. Eventually, to the point where men should quit their jobs and stop interacting with anyone but MGTOW. Basically meaning that men, would essentially become outcasts of society and ideally abort any attempt at restoring the degenerate culture of the west.

At its core, it almost seems like a troll job created by a bunch feminists aimed at ending any influence men ever had, so that feminism can run rampant and unchecked.

Now you're starting to see. These men are not saying for you to quit your job however, they're telling you to quit women. And then you start to see some cracks of hypocrisy in the movement, where some men believe that they "quit women" but are fine to pursue sex with them, while others have truly quit them altogether, while most others still pay LIP SERVICE to the philosophy but will jump at the chance to date any decent looking woman who looks their way.

The reason why they present some danger to us is very much like the two cafe men who started a podcast where they essentially only bragged about their exploits.

What these guys are doing is the opposite end of the spectrum as described perfectly here by Bosch (snippet):

Quote: (09-22-2015 11:29 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

This is getting back to my point about choosing your allies wisely.

Any time Alpha Men gather into tribes that have the perception of being an Outlaw Culture - bikers; ex-military men; hardcore bodybuilders; players - they will target the attention of weaker Beta men who want to possess the cachet of belonging to that tribe without earning it.

So whilst my natural instinct when in proximity to a gang is to hang back and let myself be observed, judged, and, if respected, invited in, these guys tend to kick the door in, try to force everyone to like them, have their own ideas about what the tribe should be, and generally behaviour in a manner suggesting an exaggerated version of what they believe the tribe is.

Wannabes. Try-hards. Guys with experience in these sort of groups will know what I mean. These are the guys whom always cause trouble for the tribe; who shine an unwanted spotlight on their activities; whom always escalate bad situations forcing the tribe to act to protect them, whilst, conversely, having zero loyalty to the tribe when the repercussions of their actions threaten their own safety. Basically, they're bitches and snitches.
[...]
This Bullshit Magnet ability is the danger of Paper Alphas to any tribe, and why we're lucky he wasn't part of ours.

These MGTOW guys have basically met true "men who have gone their own way" (so to speak), and champion this lifestyle they themselves cannot live up to.

Delete

Interesting... honestly I think there are a ton of misconceptions on both sides of the fence here. I like both communities, relate to both communities, and am more or less a part of both communities, but both seem hell-bent on trashing the other at every possible turn so it's really fucking hard for me to watch.

The truth is that both communities are pretty much fighting for the same cause. Most of the guys I see on the MGTOW forums have been royally fucking burned by a horrible divorce and have had their lives destroyed, which is why they want nothing to do with women or relationships. Alot of them still game and bang though. Only "ghosts" avoid anything to do with women or people.

Really anyone who is saying "fuck off" to the standard societal role for men and doing their own thing is a MGTOW.

The shaming language you guys throw at each other makes me cringe. So many things are arrayed against men as a whole these days that the different communities need to nix this pissy petty fighting shit and start working together.

Delete

Quote: (09-24-2015 10:19 PM)manly5000 Wrote:  

Interesting... honestly I think there are a ton of misconceptions on both sides of the fence here. I like both communities, relate to both communities, and am more or less a part of both communities, but both seem hell-bent on trashing the other at every possible turn so it's really fucking hard for me to watch.

The truth is that both communities are pretty much fighting for the same cause. Most of the guys I see on the MGTOW forums have been royally fucking burned by a horrible divorce and have had their lives destroyed, which is why they want nothing to do with women or relationships. Alot of them still game and bang though. Only "ghosts" avoid anything to do with women or people.

Really anyone who is saying "fuck off" to the standard societal role for men and doing their own thing is a MGTOW.

The shaming language you guys throw at each other makes me cringe. So many things are arrayed against men as a whole these days that the different communities need to nix this pissy petty fighting shit and start working together.

Great post. I like your perspective.

What ends up happening is that some figurehead who claims to speak for EVERYONE in the manosphere, makes a clown of himself to the media (read: too inexperienced to handle himself in the way that someone like Forney or Roosh does), when really there should be no reason the media needs to play a part. Then and only then do they get trashed.

Do you really think countless articles of "The Sexodus" will change female behavior? Let me spoil the plot here: there are way too many simps on the ground who make themselves far too available to provide an incentive for change. Not only that, but as I've mentioned, many of these men "championing the cause" are the types in /r/theredpill who end up speaking from a point of anger, or hopelessness - signs they have not really gone their own way.

Where I have to disagree is that a real Man Who Has Gone His Own Way doesn't even have a cause other than fulfilling his own life and the lives he touches as he goes about his life. These men tend to be a source of positivity and inspiration to other men. Hardly a rallying cry.

Delete

Delete

Delete

Originally, I was told that "Men Going Their Own Way" just meant doing what's best for you without regard for the constant nonsense heard from feminists. Later, the same dudes' blogs seemed to just be angry posts about why they hate women - like a modern "Turn on, tune in, drop out" for guys who can't get laid. Abandoning women voluntarily became a preemptive strike against rejection...if that makes sense.

While I agree with the original idea of MGTOW explained to me, I'm not giving up pussy. I'm also not tolerating a lot of BS to get it.

I'm not even opposed to marriage like a lot of guys here. Game isn't just a way to get laid, it also helps you vet women. It helps you recognize the buzz words that indicate a problem later on.

Delete

These VGTOWs honestly think they are hurting women by taking themselves out. They're only hurting themselves. Even a below average woman has such a veritable buffet of cock to gorge on that a handful of VGTOWs disregarding them is barely even a blip on the radar. They hurt no one but themselves.

Look, we all remember that Scottish survey that said 42% of women admitted they were willing to spermjack a man. Think about the implications of that, 42% of women are a direct threat to my independence and freedom. If that survey is any indication, a little less than half of all women are a literal health risk for me. Now, does this stop me from pursuing women? Hell no! I know that I need women in my life. I acknowledge that I need women in my life regardless of the risk. Even with all of their bullshit, women are the yin to our yang. Not having women in your life can drive you fucking crazy - look at Elliot Rodger, all the evidence you need for that. At least I acknowledge it. I think deep down, the VGTOW movement would acknowledge that too.

That's the catch 22 of being a man, may as well suck it up and accept it or deal with a life of miserable celibacy.

Delete

I use to be some what mgtow when I was younger, but that was before I was even introduced mgtow itself. Although it is better say that I was celibate. Although after reading Roosh's work and stuff on return of kings, I thought it was great that you can make calculated risks on seducing women which abolished continuing to be celibate.

Watching my father go through through three different legal proceedings because of my mom. Looking at women in my life as emotional wrecks. Knowing someone who had been accused of a false rape accusation. I had a lot of reasons to celibate. Thanks to Roosh, I have none.

Delete

MGTOW is a catch all for guys who wanted to feel like they are part of an important movement, without the requirement to change anything about their lives.

You'll hear themselves say things like, "No! MGTOW doesn't mean that you can't get married. I know a married guy who is MGTOW!!!!11!!!"

The term "MGTOW" allows guys who are pissed about the world to justify their existence, while engaging in absolutely no self-improvement.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Delete

Guys not being able to get pussy Prompts MGTOW Group To Stop Dating Women.

Delete

Quote: (09-24-2015 10:34 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2015 10:19 PM)manly5000 Wrote:  

Great post. I like your perspective.

What ends up happening is that some figurehead who claims to speak for EVERYONE in the manosphere, makes a clown of himself to the media (read: too inexperienced to handle himself in the way that someone like Forney or Roosh does), when really there should be no reason the media needs to play a part. Then and only then do they get trashed.

Do you really think countless articles of "The Sexodus" will change female behavior? Let me spoil the plot here: there are way too many simps on the ground who make themselves far too available to provide an incentive for change. Not only that, but as I've mentioned, many of these men "championing the cause" are the types in /r/theredpill who end up speaking from a point of anger, or hopelessness - signs they have not really gone their own way.

Where I have to disagree is that a real Man Who Has Gone His Own Way doesn't even have a cause other than fulfilling his own life and the lives he touches as he goes about his life. These men tend to be a source of positivity and inspiration to other men. Hardly a rallying cry.

Man your comment about the sexodus is Bang on my friend! I was on Backpage today to look at some available apartment, and I went to check out the men for women section to see what kind of game they were spittin over there and hum... well simpin is alive and well, and maybe bigger than ever! Saw a man (if I can call him that) offering 150$/week for a FWB relationship. That's 600$/month to Bang a college hoe!! Insane

Delete

Huh. I always thought 'MGTOW' was about men doing their own shit, not working for a corporation, making what they need, etc.

I thought that was what that philosophy was all about. I don't think I read about the anti-woman parts, course, I don't think I read much more about it othern than what the acronym stood for. "Men Go Their Own Way".

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Delete

Quote: (09-25-2015 12:27 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Guys not being able to get pussy Prompts MGTOW Group To Stop Dating Women.

[Image: tumblr_m354dkEYqo1r6k2ed.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Delete

I watched some of the videos of sandman on youtube. I think he has some valid arguments, but sometimes he argues illogical or he even contradicts his own statements.
And of course he seems to think that a man can simply give up on his desire for beautiful women.