rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weekend in Buenos Aires or Cordoba ?

Im will be in Argentina a total of 7 nights, and am trying to decide how to break it up between Buenos Aires and Cordoba.

Should I spend the Thurs, Fri, Sat in Cordoba, and weekdays in Buenos Aires? or the other way around? In terms of night life which plan is better?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Quote: (01-21-2009 05:43 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Im will be in Argentina a total of 7 nights, and am trying to decide how to break it up between Buenos Aires and Cordoba.

Should I spend the Thurs, Fri, Sat in Cordoba, and weekdays in Buenos Aires? or the other way around? In terms of night life which plan is better?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Weekend in Cordoba. Definitely.

Girls in Cordoba are prime. Haven't been there, but dated one and the ones I know out here are smokin'. A lot of the girls I meet out here from BA are not near as sexy. I'll be spending most of my trip to Argentina in Cordoba and Bariloche.

weekend in cordoba

I'm in Cordoba now and the girls seem just as cold as in Buenos Aires. Any tips.............?

I am really starting to dislike Argentina because of the women!

Be indirect, aloof, and approach extremely large numbers.

Success depends more on persisting and keeping your energy high, not necessarily strategy.

Quote: (04-04-2009 04:18 AM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

I spent the week in BA and just got into Cordoba tonight... I have found the girls very easy to approach. I thought the same in Buenos Aires as well. As a matter of fact the entire time I was in BA, I never had any cold sets. Here in Cordoba, my first night I only had one cold set which was my first set of the night. The rest were eager to talk and hooking like crazy.

JMB if you are having trouble of thinking of something to say, ask them for directions. That should help you with the initial opener. Once you get good at that, make an off hand comment. I have been using you don't look like your from Argentina... Are you from Bolivia? You gotta see their reactions when I tell them that.

Roosh I agree with you about being persistent, but I think you should have a game plan in reference to strategy. I mean you can have the highest energy in the world and be persistent, but if you don't have a game plan ready then it could hurt you. For example, logistics- where are you going to bounce to? Or what you are going to say when you stall out.

Anyone out here in Cordoba hit me up. By the way, the girls here are pretty hott! Here's some pics from the other night.

ive been in cordoba for a couple days now. its danny by the way, we chilled in medellin. if u r looking for a cheap place to stay and arent down with sharing a hostel dorm with 5 other people, check out compartodepto.com. i got a private room by rondeau street for 50 pesos a night or 1000 a month. hit me up later, my number is 2616241694. be easy man.

Yo, I'm in Mendoza headed to B.A any day now. How well do girl's know English in B.A.?? Because my Spanish sucks mierda.

Also, what where the hottest spots you hit while there?

Quote: (04-04-2009 09:04 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yo, I'm in Mendoza headed to B.A any day now. How well do girl's know English in B.A.?? Because my Spanish sucks mierda.

Also, what where the hottest spots you hit while there?

Hey Speakeasy. I made a post about BA on my
blog

I didn't go out every night, but Tuesday check out Le Cigale and Bahrein. Thursday check out Liquid. Also, Plaza Serrano is pretty good on the weekends from what I heard.

There are some good hostels in Palermo Viejo. English speakers were probably the most I have experienced in South America. My friend speaks very little Spanish and he found a decent amount of girls who spoke English.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

English is most common in Malas Aires out of all the argentine cities i've been to