rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Life Giraffe Believes She Is The Next Hot Thing

[Image: Legs.jpg]

I present to you Lauren Williams, the woman with the longest legs in America measuring a whopping 49 inches.

Quote:Quote:

My body is long it's lean, it's all legs pretty much

[Image: hamster-on-a-piano-o.gif?w=320&h=240]

Apparently she is turning heads in the swimsuit modeling world, she is essentially not a giant either, measures 6'4 (193cm). Now the real question, would you

[Image: Giraffe_dbcf7a_349316.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I'm 6'4" and have a 34 inch inseam.

There is no way her legs are 49 inches

Edit-Watched the vid and they measure her legs from her hip? Since when is that measurement used?

39" inseam, as stated in vid, is more realistic. Been with a couple that were probably close to that as their legs were much longer than mine.

She needs to buy some tits.

Would wrap her legs around my waist

As usual Russia beats the US with quality. I'll go with the previous record holder

[Image: article-2535139-1A7793B400000578-852_634x871.jpg]

It's not the height that should bother you..it's combination of anglo horse face, the strange torso, gangly arms, and flat chest. WNB.

The russian girl is definitely WB all day everyday.

[Image: q7T56h8.gif]

Well, everything is bigger in Texas
*ba dum tss*

[Image: 2C0A6A6A00000578-0-image-a-71_1441617391481.jpg]

[Image: 2C0A691500000578-0-image-a-96_1441617588290.jpg]

WB! for the story

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (09-08-2015 07:23 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Lost interest after I heard the vocal fry at 18 - 22 seconds in. Then I saw her face - I'm not a believer...

Some bolt-on tits would probably knock her over lol.

She still got some weirdo skinny fat thing going on in her stomach area. I know you all see it and it makes her look frumpy, would tits help that out? Not too sure.

Overall she has the awkward tall wall flower look down. Shr isn't that preety in the face and she looks frumpy in just normal flats, but get her in a pair of heels and dress and she looks great.

She uses the term "model" very liberally. She is no better then a hand or teeth model, she has a top 1% peice on her body, nobody is trying to get pics of her face, she is selling her legs. She is a prop. Nothing more.

I hope she likes ball players. These tall girls, some learn quick that if they want that typically taller dude then its only a small pool of tall dudes playing basketball or volleyball to pick from. They can hold out for the tall dude in finance who will never show up or she can date the tall dudes around her already.. I get the vibe she is single though.

Only EE girls can make height like that look sexy. You get some tall as hell Ukraine broad who walks around smooth like a snake in heels, she does not give a fuck and knows she looks good but isn't awkward about it. You would be surprised how many of these tall EE woman have no qualms in getting gamed by a shorter man, they know they have slim pickings and will let a dude with swgger take a shot.

WB. Life is short, she isn't.

[Image: idhitit.gif]
but long legs don't do anything for me. I like short petite bishes.

Team Nachos

WB

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

It's crazy how much better she looks in a pair of heels and her regular clothes compared to a swim suit. She's one of those girls that you don't even take the clothes off to fuck.

I would hit it too just because she is so tall and you could do whatever you want with those legs. I know what I would save her in my phone as too. Amazon.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

First thing I thought when I opened this thread was that scene in Deuce Bigelow.

[Image: qrlhx.jpg]

Don't know that she's the next hot thing, but with me at 6'5", WB, just to see the looks on people's faces when I answer yes to the "Ever smash a woman your height ?" question.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

WB, because I'm a short guy and my current Giraffe-bang personal best is 6'1".

But dayymmmnnn, that previous Russian record holder...

Quote: (09-08-2015 07:49 PM)kosko Wrote:  

She still got some weirdo skinny fat thing going on in her stomach area. I know you all see it and it makes her look frumpy, would tits help that out? Not too sure.
Skinny fat. I was thinking the same thing. Aside from the odd stomach her legs are long, but they're missing muscle tone. But she does have that skinny fat vibe going on. Sadly, all she'd have to do is walk a few miles a day, and cut out the alcohol (because her shape reminds of the shape girls get when they drink too much) and she'd improve a lot.

tall chicks are my kryptonite

WB, hard

She'll have a loyal following of leg fetishists and femdom fans.

The problem is..you rarely see tall girls that are stacked.
This chick has no rack and needs to do squats or buy herself an ass too.

She has the curves of one of those worms from men in black.

That being said.. I would still bang. Just for the notch.
I was banging a 6'2 German chick that was all legs.
It was fun being able to lean her over a balcony and dig right in without having to position myself like you have to with smaller girls.
It was fun having her legs so far above my head.

But the fun didn't last long.
When you are that tall.. You are bound to be lanky.
I can't stand chicks that don't have curves.

I am the cock carousel

The video shows some pictures of her when she was younger. Her face was much prettier than it is now. I'd guess a few years ago, her stomach didn't pooch so much. Also, they showed her playing volley ball and she seemed to move with some grace, but now when they showed her walking, she seemed awkward.

She's already hitting the wall.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Us tall people always get joint problems.
It's only a matter of time.

I am the cock carousel

Its hard to tell how old she is. She could be 20 but looks much older (25+) in some of the video.

She's 26 looks a lot better on her instagram but then again all girls do. At 26 I don't think she has much time left

https://instagram.com/theclassicgiraffe/

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Finally watched the video.
She looks so awkward trying to walk. She doesn't have a very graceful walk at all.

I am the cock carousel