rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

The officer was pumping gas and the shooter walked up behind him and opened fire with no warning.

Quote:Quote:

Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman identified the man as Shannon J. Miles, who had a previous record including charges of resisting arrest and trespassing.

He said the motive for the killing had not been determined but investigators would look at whether Miles, who is black, was motivated by anger over recent killings elsewhere of black men by police that have spawned the "Black Lives Matter" protest movement.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...9-06-33-34

[Image: OdLvFcp.jpg]

Do not go for penning this on Black Lives Matter, sometimes people are just crazy...

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

[Image: 64081475.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-29-2015 05:52 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Do not go for penning this on Black Lives Matter, sometimes people are just crazy...

http://universalfreepress.com/blacklives...ial-media/

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

HOUSTON, Texas – Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, “You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

The statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/3...-darkness/

The Race Wars are coming and we can thank the left for it.

There are videos at the link where one can see and hear these threats made directly to cops.

Sheriff Clark on Milwaukee County also lays it directly at Obama's and Holder's feet;

I am too pissed off tonight to be diplomatic with what’s going on and I’m not going to stick my head in the sand about it,” Clarke said. “I said last December war had been declared on the American police officer led by some high profile people, one coming out of the White House, and one coming out of the United State Department of Justice. And it’s open season right now. No doubt about it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/3...e-officer/

Quote: (08-31-2015 02:46 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

HOUSTON, Texas – Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, “You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

The statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff.

There are videos at the link where one can see and hear these threats made directly to cops.

Sheriff Clark on Milwaukee County also lays it directly at Obama's and Holder's feet;

I am too pissed off tonight to be diplomatic with what’s going on and I’m not going to stick my head in the sand about it,” Clarke said. “I said last December war had been declared on the American police officer led by some high profile people, one coming out of the White House, and one coming out of the United State Department of Justice. And it’s open season right now. No doubt about it.”

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

He shot the deputy but not the sheriff? There's a Bob Marley reference somewhere in here...

Do you guys really think a race war will happen? If so at what level?

Quote: (08-31-2015 04:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well, they're going to keep killing police officers but it might really happen in cities like Baltimore where the demographics are in their favor, law enforcement has been crippled, and it's not easy to legally own guns.

There was a mini-race war during the riots, actually, but it was pretty one sided.

My close friend lives in Baltimore (63.3% black, 31.6% white) and it's basically Mad Max in large parts of it with gangs marauding around the streets on dirt bikes and ATVs. Police aren't allowed to do anything to stop them and now avoid certain areas. Meanwhile their family is frequently threatened by locals. They make gun signs with their fingers at them as they drive by, hurl rocks through their car windows, act like complete assholes, case their house, etc.

The level of resentment and hatred toward whites there is pretty high.

Quote: (08-31-2015 04:30 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Well, they're going to keep killing police officers but it might really happen in cities like Baltimore where the demographics are in their favor, law enforcement has been crippled, and it's not easy to legally own guns.

There was a mini-race war during the riots, actually, but it was pretty one sided.

My close friend lives in Baltimore (63.3% black, 31.6% white) and it's basically Mad Max in large parts of it with gangs marauding around the streets on dirt bikes and ATVs. Police aren't allowed to do anything to stop them and now avoid certain areas. Meanwhile their family is frequently threatened by locals. They make gun signs with their fingers at them as they drive by, hurl rocks through their car windows, act like complete assholes, case their house, etc.

If your friend and his family is facing those kinds of threats he needs to leave. The problems in that city didn't happen overnight.

When my ex and I split up, she moved to Baltimore and bought a condo there. In less than five years, her property value dropped something like 25 percent -- and she lives in a nice part.

The drop in price surprised her because home prices went up in all the surounding counties. I told her that just the word "Baltimore" strikes fear into people and that's now reflected in the economy.

This is how bad it is: A few years ago, I once interviewed a semi-famous British rocker for a newspaper. He had to call me. When he got through, he was vocally mortified that my area code was 410 because he looked it up and he saw...Baltimore!! He assumed it was like "The Wire:" "My God. 'Ow do you survive there, mate?!" I had to assure him I was in a suburb 20 minutes away and there were no shootings outside my window. Not yet, anyway.

A few blacks are killed by police and/or in police custody and a handful more killed by a sociopath in the Carolinas? Black Lives MAtter wants to declare war on white America and on police.

Meanwhile, many thousands more completely innocent, law-abiding blacks are killed by other blacks over the most meaningless, trivial BS? Not a word is said.

#BlackLivesMatter, they say, yet black life is taken more frequently, more easily, and with far less justification by blacks than anybody else. I know that if I, a young black male, ever do become a victim of a homicide, the odds of the perpetrator being a fellow black male are much higher than the odds of a white police officer or any white male in general being in the same position.
That is the modern reality that is black America. #BlackLivesMatter wants everyone else to value black lives, and yet says little to address the fact that black people themselves show no real value for black lives given the sheer rate at which they snuff them out and the sheer lack of any substantive justification behind the homicides.

Children are being massacred by young black men and women all across this country with alarming frequency - BlackLivesMatter does not have anything to say about them or the people taking their lives, so how can they credibly say that those children's lives matter? Apparently they aren't that important unless there is a white person doing the killing. Then we can all march, hold candle-light vigils, "die-in", and talk about how valuable their lives were, preach to white people about the need to be more empathetic, and talk about "the struggle", how we're "at war" with white-dominated America, and how downtrodden we are as a result of this.

Meanwhile, a bunch of blacks are taking other black lives callously over the most meaningless things (pieces of chicken, mixtapes, bathroom usage, scheduled shootouts between gangs, girls, etc) at an incredible rate, and nothing must be said about this. Black people are supposed to view whites as the big bad enemy trying to kill them en masse, even as the vast majority of the people actually doing the killing en masse are actually black?

I do not understand black America.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

It's responses like this that make "the race thread" a big thing.

I've noticed a tread that, usually, low post count and/or reputation posters either:

a)start out the discussion trying to define subject no go zones

b)respond with theatrical or bombastic low content posts that don't tend to say much aside from how the person they're replying to shouldn't have dared to say what they did.

c)enigmatic profile, but posts heavy anecdotal observations and weighty moral judgments on the person for their idea

d)because of other peoples thoughts I'm going to make a dramatic exit

e)go to the offended poster's page. They'll likely have a history of blowing the rape whistle on race mentions without thoughtful content in return

I'd rather say my piece than just pretend I didn't see disappointing opinionating going on. The forceful blind eye being turned here because someone posters are worried their commentary will get them banned due to excited denouncement is forcefully pulling a blind eye over these topics even though you choose to discuss them.

The bottom line should be that calls for censure should only come over purposefully grandiose racial conspiracy and blatant slurring epithets.

Firstly, the Roanoke/Vester Flanagan shooting was racist, racially charged, hate crime, whatever else you want to call it that leads to race being the main cause. If someone disagrees with that, please indicate what factors make for a clearly racial case when it's black on white? Vester Flanagan had left a wide, damning trail of evidence that clearly spoke his intention. If red-handed isn't enough, then what is?

If this is scary to some people, know that acknowledging this fact doesn't mean you've enrolled yourself in a race war army for any particular side, it's just acknowledging the truth even if you don't like what it points at. I feel this needed to be said because it was rough to see most people endorse the same desperate to look anywhere else sentiment that a social justice rag endorsed http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/he-shot-...ate-crime/

Quote: (08-29-2015 05:36 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman identified the man as Shannon J. Miles, who had a previous record including charges of resisting arrest and trespassing.

He said the motive for the killing had not been determined but investigators would look at whether Miles, who is black, was motivated by anger over recent killings elsewhere of black men by police that have spawned the "Black Lives Matter" protest movement.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...9-06-33-34

The first few paragraphs of your link explain it all. Don't selectively read.

"The man accused of shooting and killing a suburban Houston officer has a history of mental illness and once lived in a homeless shelter, authorities said Monday.

Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Darren Goforth was ambushed and shot 15 times, Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said in a court hearing for Shannon J. Miles, who is charged with capital murder.

Miles, a 30-year-old Houston resident who said little in court, is being held without bond. His criminal history dates back to 2005 and includes an arrest in Austin in 2012 that led to Miles being sent to a state mental hospital for several months.

Anderson would not comment on a motive, saying investigators were still trying to figure that out. When asked if it might be connected to heightened tensions around the country between law enforcement and civilians, Anderson said, "I have no idea whether it does or not."

This has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. Where's the evidence of this beyond a few people arbitrarily saying that they're linked? Show me some pictures of this guy at a protest, or a tweet he wrote saying, "Black lives matter, cop lives don't!"

This is the result of psychopath and a gun.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

I agree that this shooting likely has nothing to do with "Black Lives Matter." The sad truth is, young black males have been prone to violent gunplay against themselves, the police, and random bystanders for decades. Long before "black lives matter" was even a back-of-the-envelope calculation on George Soros' nightstand. This propensity for shooting shit up at the drop of a hat among some elements of the black community is also why the Police have tended to have itchy trigger fingers whenever they confront unhinged black criminals.

Quote: (08-31-2015 04:58 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

If your friend and his family is facing those kinds of threats he needs to leave. The problems in that city didn't happen overnight.

They're lower middle class white folks whose family has lived there for generations, but yeah, they're planning on moving sometime next year.

Quote: (08-31-2015 06:10 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

I agree that this shooting likely has nothing to do with "Black Lives Matter." The sad truth is, young black males have been prone to violent gunplay against themselves, the police, and random bystanders for decades. Long before "black lives matter" was even a back-of-the-envelope calculation on George Soros' nightstand. This propensity for shooting shit up at the drop of a hat among some elements of the black community is also why the Police have tended to have itchy trigger fingers whenever they confront unhinged black criminals.

When was the last time a guy walked up behind a cop and pumped 15 shots into him?

When those two NYPD cops got aced in their squad a while back?

Nah, there's no way all the BLM and other rhetoric out there pitting blacks against cops had anything to do with this...

Edit-Farrakhan calling for 10,000 killers

Last week in Miami at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan said he was looking for “10,000 fearless men” to “rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/0...kill-them/

And I already posted above in this thread evidence of the Black Panthers threatening to ambush cops.

Quote: (08-31-2015 06:26 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

When was the last time a guy walked up behind a cop and pumped 15 shots into him?

Nah, there's no way all the BLM and other rhetoric out there pitting blacks against cops had anything to do with this...

Last week in Miami at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan said he was looking for “10,000 fearless men” to “rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

And I already posted above in this thread evidence of the Black Panthers threatening to ambush cops.

Not to mention that he attended the same university as Sandra Bland.

HSLD

There's a huge difference between Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panthers, or even the original Black Panthers.

This is a guy who had trouble with guns before, trouble with cops before, and was whacked out of his gourd. Show me evidence that this guy had been influenced by or was acting on behalf of Black Lives Matter.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (08-31-2015 06:38 PM)Osiris Wrote:  

There's a huge difference between Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panthers, or even the original Black Panthers.

This is a guy who had trouble with guns before, trouble with cops before, and was whacked out of his gourd. Show me evidence that this guy had been influenced by or was acting on behalf of Black Lives Matter.

Considering the current climate, show me that he was not influenced by any of the divisive hate being broadcast 24/7.

btw-BLM had a march in the Twin Cities where their chant was "Pigs in a Blanket! Fry em like bacon!"

Nah, not inciting violence in disturbed, criminally inclined individuals....

"This is a guy who had trouble with guns before, trouble with cops before, and was whacked out of his gourd. Show me evidence that this guy had been influenced by or was acting on behalf of Black Lives Matter."

That's silly and you know it. If the KKK was holding rallies every weekend and shouting "String up the apes!", and then one day some guy off his meds kidnapped a family of blacks and hung them from a tree, we know exactly where the blame would fall.

Meantime, Obama's headed to Alaska to talk about pressing global warming issues and making sure Mt. McKinley gets named 'Denali"

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (08-31-2015 07:48 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Meantime, Obama's headed to Alaska to talk about pressing global warming issues and making sure Mt. McKinley gets named 'Denali"

GMC should sue the prick for trademark infringement.

Quote: (08-31-2015 05:35 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

It's responses like this that make "the race thread" a big thing.

I've noticed a tread that, usually, low post count and/or reputation posters either:

a)start out the discussion trying to define subject no go zones

b)respond with theatrical or bombastic low content posts that don't tend to say much aside from how the person they're replying to shouldn't have dared to say what they did.

c)enigmatic profile, but posts heavy anecdotal observations and weighty moral judgments on the person for their idea

d)because of other peoples thoughts I'm going to make a dramatic exit

e)go to the offended poster's page. They'll likely have a history of blowing the rape whistle on race mentions without thoughtful content in return

I'd rather say my piece than just pretend I didn't see disappointing opinionating going on. The forceful blind eye being turned here because someone posters are worried their commentary will get them banned due to excited denouncement is forcefully pulling a blind eye over these topics even though you choose to discuss them.

The bottom line should be that calls for censure should only come over purposefully grandiose racial conspiracy and blatant slurring epithets.

Firstly, the Roanoke/Vester Flanagan shooting was racist, racially charged, hate crime, whatever else you want to call it that leads to race being the main cause. If someone disagrees with that, please indicate what factors make for a clearly racial case when it's black on white? Vester Flanagan had left a wide, damning trail of evidence that clearly spoke his intention. If red-handed isn't enough, then what is?

If this is scary to some people, know that acknowledging this fact doesn't mean you've enrolled yourself in a race war army for any particular side, it's just acknowledging the truth even if you don't like what it points at. I feel this needed to be said because it was rough to see most people endorse the same desperate to look anywhere else sentiment that a social justice rag endorsed http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/he-shot-...ate-crime/
I post quite a lot and you only have one more rep point than I do. Furthermore I was advising people not to buy the narrative that BLM was somehow responsible for this particular incident. The shooter was fucking nuts, He was charged for aggravated assault in 2012 and was adjudicated mentally incompetent and placed in a mental health facility. His own mother turned his crazy ass in for this recent shooting.

As for Vester shooting those people in VA, he had a prior beef with them. He may have had racial issues, but he was obviously fucking nuts as well- he praised the VA Tech shooter, the Columbine Shooter, and Chris Dorner. In case you have not noticed most mass shooters have some racial shit to say along with their other perceived slights(or actual slights in the case of Chris Dorner). With Roof in Charleston he shot people he had no prior beef with solely over race so it is a little different than Vester in VA-Vester finished the reporter and the cameraman off with headshots but walked right past the lady from the chamber of commerce(who was wounded from his initial volley of shots) seems kind of personal to me.

Are you aware two idiots in Boston attacked a homeless hispanic man and claimed they were inspired by Trump? Trump should drop out of the race and all of you that support him should withdraw your support immediately because of the behaviour of these two random dipshits in Boston. I lay this tragedy right at Trump's feet because that is a totally responsible and reasonable way to look at this assault in Boston. (sarcasm, of course it is unreasonable to link random foolish acts to larger movements because of some possible abstract connection)

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (08-31-2015 06:26 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Ah, my bad. Somehow I completely didn't catch the fact this was an unprovoked, walk-up ambush style killing, despite OP's first sentence proclaiming just that. Sleep deprivation kicking in.