rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is BULLS**T!

This is BULLS**T!

Does this make any sense to you guys?[Image: angry.gif]

There is this chick I met awhile back before I knew my now ex-girlfriend. For those of you that don't know about my now ex-gf click here: The Broken Heart.....What do I do now?

Ok so I was dating this chick and she had a boyfriend at the time. So I gamed her and basically took her away from her bf. Anyway I tried many times for like 8 months but she wouldn't put out. So I waited patiently for this chick to put out and it wasn't going down. Anyway one night many months later she starts to get horny. I get hot and she gives me a BJ in the back of my car. I was just about to switch gears and bang this chieck in the back of the car. As fate would have it I get a phone call that something had happened to a friend of mine. He had been in an accident and he was in hospital. So I had to stop what I was doing with the chick and check out my buddy. She started to get distance after that and when I sent txt messages she takes forever to reply. I was real suspicious but I kept her because I trusted her (big mistake).

Anyway about 2 weeks later she sends me a poke on facebook. I got to my FB account and she had put up an engagement status on her FB page. She also had a tattoo of the guys name on her (fake tattoo but at the time I mistook it for a real one). I sent her a congrat and wish her a happy life. I thought it was over between us. I was happy but then I had this problem with my now ex so I was in a depressed state. I get a txt after my ex leaves me. Its this chick again. So I am thinking WTF does she want. She sends me some long ass apology and ask if we can meet it. I obliged because at this point in my life meeting Satan would even be better then sitting home sulking over my ex. I meet this chick have dinner and we head home. She starts kissing me and says she missed me. I ask her why she left me for that ass and she goes quiet. I ask her again and then she gives me this engagement ring and says she can't marry this guy and that she loved me and had for a while. She went with the other guy to try and forget about me but she couldn't because she still loved me. I went quiet because I don't think I want to hear this bullshit. I wouldn't mind banging out that pu**y but this BS is too much.

Does this make any sense to anyone here?

I am real confused. Should I take her back?

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

This is BULLS**T!

Quote:Quote:

So I waited patiently for this chick

Stopped reading there. Thats right there is your problem.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-13-2011 08:34 PM)Diablo Wrote:  

Ok so I was dating this chick and she had a boyfriend at the time. So I gamed her and basically took her away from her bf. . I was real suspicious but I kept her because I trusted her (big mistake).

I made it slightly further... but ya... wow. So you "trusted" a known cheater, that wasn't putting out for you. I mean, we'd probably have an easier time listing what you did right here, than what you did wrong.

This is BULLS**T!

Diablo....why do I keep smelling troll on you? Seriously. Why?

Mixx

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-13-2011 09:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

I don't think he's trolling, I think he's heartbroken and is using this forum to vent his frustrations with women because he has no other place to go.

Either way, Diablo, take a fuckin chill pill, and stop posting your personal problems on this forum. STOP FOCUSING ON ONE PARTICULAR GIRL! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! Don't you get it man? Of course this girl was a cheating whore, she's the same as your ex and the same as every other girl you've spoken with.

Here's what you do:

1. Stop caring if you like this girl.
2. Fuck her.
3. Look for new girls.
4. Fuck her as long as you can before she dumps you for a new guy, hopefully by then you'll have a new pussy in tow.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is BULLS**T!

Mixx

I swear I am not a troll....I will prove it...

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

This is BULLS**T!

@Mixx - Here is a sample of the text message she sent me. I had to black out here number obviously for privacy reasons. Since you still don't believe me. I have nothing to gain being a troll. I will tell you I am confused as to why she'd be contacting me at this time.

Mixx click here to see the text on my phone

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-14-2011 12:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Mixx

I don't think he's trolling, I think he's heartbroken and is using this forum to vent his frustrations with women because he has no other place to go.

Either way, Diablo, take a fuckin chill pill, and stop posting your personal problems on this forum. STOP FOCUSING ON ONE PARTICULAR GIRL! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! Don't you get it man? Of course this girl was a cheating whore, she's the same as your ex and the same as every other girl you've spoken with.

Here's what you do:

1. Stop caring if you like this girl.
2. Fuck her.
3. Look for new girls.
4. Fuck her as long as you can before she dumps you for a new guy, hopefully by then you'll have a new pussy in tow.

I guess your right man...I just didn't want to make a mistake in case she did love me.

This is BULLS**T!

I don't think this forum is for you homie.

This is BULLS**T!

Dude, I feel your pain on the getting burned by a wack ass ho situation, but I'm not quite following your story about this girl....? You are saying that this is a different girl than the ex you were planning on marrying, right?

I don't understand some of your statements: "Ok so I was dating this chick and she had a boyfriend at the time. So I gamed her and basically took her away from her bf. Anyway I tried many times for like 8 months but she wouldn't put out. So I waited patiently for this chick to put out and it wasn't going down."

So, you're saying that you started dating this chick and she left her boyfriend for you, but she wouldn't put out over the course of 8 months, and you waited patiently for this? That makes no sense, who would date a girl for 8 months without getting any sex?

Now, supposedly she's engaged to some guy, but she's telling you that she loves you? When did this love suddenly develop, the night that she gave you a bj, in your car? Either this chick is full of shit, or she has serious emotional/psychological problems.

Basically, like was previously stated, the best situation is to just realize she's a dumb bitch and either fuck her, but keep it 100% casual (absolutely do not start a relationship!), or just ignore her ass, because you know she's just a retarded slut.

This is BULLS**T!

I dont understand the hate towards Diablo, he is just telling his story and wants to read our opinion, no need to hate.

Anyway, she is a whore, fuck her one more time, this time fuck her for hours and then you are out for good.

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-14-2011 02:38 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I dont understand the hate towards Diablo, he is just telling his story and wants to read our opinion, no need to hate.

Anyway, she is a whore, fuck her one more time, this time fuck her for hours and then you are out for good.
I thought the same thing. I thought this is a place where guys can express themselves about women freely, whether its about gaming women or just relationships.

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-14-2011 02:25 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Dude, I feel your pain on the getting burned by a wack ass ho situation, but I'm not quite following your story about this girl....? You are saying that this is a different girl than the ex you were planning on marrying, right?

I don't understand some of your statements: "Ok so I was dating this chick and she had a boyfriend at the time. So I gamed her and basically took her away from her bf. Anyway I tried many times for like 8 months but she wouldn't put out. So I waited patiently for this chick to put out and it wasn't going down."

So, you're saying that you started dating this chick and she left her boyfriend for you, but she wouldn't put out over the course of 8 months, and you waited patiently for this?
That makes no sense, who would date a girl for 8 months without getting any sex?

Now, supposedly she's engaged to some guy, but she's telling you that she loves you? When did this love suddenly develop, the night that she gave you a bj, in your car? Either this chick is full of shit, or she has serious emotional/psychological problems.

Basically, like was previously stated, the best situation is to just realize she's a dumb bitch and either fuck her, but keep it 100% casual (absolutely do not start a relationship!), or just ignore her ass, because you know she's just a retarded slut.
Hi,

Firstly no I was really planning to marry her but I thought she had LTR potential. Perhaps a more longer term girlfriend. Thats why I waited so long because I thought she was good enough to take my time with. She is a very "Christian girl" (or so should had me believing at the time) We never went passing kissing and I did get her hot but thats as far as it went.

@houston - maybe your right....homie.

I am thinking of asking roosh to remove this thread altogether. Never imagined I'd face so much hate...[Image: huh.gif]

This is BULLS**T!

he isn't that indian troll in a new disguise is he

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-14-2011 03:00 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

he isn't that indian troll in a new disguise is he
Who? Ok get roosh to check my IP....or get someone to check my IP...Who is this Indian Troll[Image: huh.gif]

This is BULLS**T!

Ok I've asked roosh to lock the thread....Sorry guys.

This is BULLS**T!

you must join AW forums instead of this.

This is BULLS**T!

Diablo, you oughta have your Psycho Bitch Radar working by now.

You seem to be a psycho bitch magnet.

IT IS BETTER TO BE BY YOURSELF THAN WASTING TIME WITH PSYCHO BITCHES.

Girl with the fake tattoo = psycho bitch

And you already had your share, right?

With time, patience and practice, you will acquire the skill and ease to meet new girls, and -some- of those will be nice, and somewhat decent human beings.

Psycho bitches will only make you grow bitter with the opposite sex, and I tell that from experience.

Meanwhile, even though you are lonely and depressed, another psycho bitch will only make it worse.

And what is the big deal of being alone? There were periods in my life that I was alone, pussyless and depressed, but usually (and that is something I only realised much later) those periods held immense growth and potential. We learn a lot about ourselves (our weaknesses, our soft spots) in such moments, and it is usually at the low points in life that you acquire the necesessary perspective and strength to grow beyond and push your boundaries into a more fulfilling mode of being.

Western society as a whole seems to over stigmatize the idea of being alone, which is sad, for there is beauty in it as well.

And I guess you should be better aware of the focus of this forum, and it is not quite about dealing with specific girls, but women on a broader sense.

It is the mentality of overabundance that will teach you how to get rid of the women that keep making a mess out of your life, and in here we help each other out into the logistics and skillsets to achieve such state of overabundance. No woman should have such an influence in you that leaves you in such state.

This is BULLS**T!

Diablo, if you have any sort of emotional attachment to this girl.. then do not fuck her. Cut her off completely. I understand what some people are saying here, but I do not think you are in the mental state to handle it. (no offense, I have been there) I have seen tons of friends get sucked back in to bad relationships by hooking up after breakups

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-14-2011 03:38 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Diablo, you oughta have your Psycho Bitch Radar working by now.

IT IS BETTER TO BE BY YOURSELF THAN WASTING TIME WITH PSYCHO BITCHES.

Girl with the fake tattoo = psycho bitch

And you already had your share, right?

With time, patience and practice, you will acquire the skill and ease to meet new girls, and -some- of those will be nice, and somewhat decent human beings.

Psycho bitches will only make you grow bitter with the opposite sex, and I tell that from experience.

Meanwhile, even though you are lonely and depressed, another psycho bitch will only make it worse.

And what is the big deal of being alone? There were periods in my life that I was alone, pussyless and depressed, but usually (and that is something I only realised much later) those periods held immense growth and potential. We learn a lot about ourselves (our weaknesses, our soft spots) in such moments, and it is usually at the low points in life that you acquire the necesessary perspective and strength to grow beyond and push your boundaries into a more fulfilling mode of being.

Western society as a whole seems to over stigmatize the idea of being alone, which is sad, for there is beauty in it as well.

And I guess you should be better aware of the focus of this forum, and it is not quite about dealing with specific girls, but women on a broader sense.

It is the mentality of overabundance that will teach you how to get rid of the women that keep making a mess out of your life, and in here we help each other out into the logistics and skillsets to achieve such state of overabundance. No woman should have such an influence in you that leaves you in such state.

Occasionally one finds genuine gems of crystalline philosophy within these pages. OP,print out the condensed manual from our very own dating Yoda entitled, 'why to avoid wasting time on retarded hoes' so you can teach your unborn sons.

This is BULLS**T!

Quote: (06-14-2011 03:38 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Psycho bitches can smell me a mile away. I'm an expert on this matter and will expand on Armour's words of wisdom.

There are two types of bitches in this world.

1. The crazy bitch that doesn't know she's crazy. Within a few minutes you realize it and run from the crazy ho.

2. The crazy bitch that knows she's crazy. These bitches hide their craziness deep down in that void where their soul should be. It sits and festers, and you don't know it, then fall in love, and let the ho move in. Suddenly one full moon the bitch comes home with a new fur coat and set of nails. OH FUCK!!!! By then it's too late and she releases all that pinned up insanity on your unexpecting ass.

This is BULLS**T!

Diablo have you read any advice on women on these forums or have read any of Roosh's posts about women?

This is BULLS**T!

It's pretty obvious that both you and this girl have some pretty serious emotional issues to work out. I understand what it is like to be in that situation, so I'm not judging you.

I hope it's been made clear to you already that fucking with this girl in any way can get you in some pretty serious trouble. I've seen women ruin mens' lives. Get a chick like this pregnant and your life is over.

Don't allow your emotional desperation to put you in a dangerous place. Get a hold of yourself and get back out on the street looking for someone who is mentally stable.

This is BULLS**T!

Don't put all your eggs in one crazy basket.

Then when girls make decisions like this on a whim, you don't have to place so much importance on them. You can enjoy the ride without waiting on pins and needles to know the outcome, which is usually not happily ever after anyway.

Also, when a girl is showing signs of psycho, cut your losses. Why not just look for someone less crazy? There's a lot of girls out there, after all.

This is BULLS**T!

This song just about sums it up: