rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I win her back?

How do I win her back?

Okay, so it's my first month in the game. I have two bangs under my belt (I banged two different chicks in the same night for the first time ever!) with a guaranteed #3 in two days. My first bang was awesome. I would put her at an 8...
I don't know what the deal is, but I immediately devalue a chick after I bang her. A couple times.

So girl #1 became a 7 or 6 in my mind after a few bangs, which is why I went after girl #2. Long story short, girl #1 found out about girl #2 and was very pissed off to say the least. The thing is, I started going beta on girl #1 as part of my "no drama" escape plan. She started saying that I am free to see other girls because she may see other guys.

I guess she didn't expect me to actually do it. Now that I can't have her anymore, she is back to being an 8. Now that I have had a chance to think about it, I realize she is also the best fuck I have ever had. So now I want to get her back.

I had not talked to her for about a week, but she called last night (drunk) and crying because she is having problems with her teenage son. I started to comfort her, but she blurted out, "why the hell did you fuck that other girl?" "Are you still fucking her?" I kept changing the subject to her son. I didn't have any good answers except she honestly made me think she wanted to move on.

I texted her this morning and she was embarrassed because she didn't remember most of the conversation. I kept asking her out (I said just to talk), but she kept avoiding the question. Finally, it came out that she is seeing some guy and he asked her not to see anyone else. I find it ironic that she is so pissed at me for supposedly getting over her so quickly, but a week later she is fucking this guy and made him her boyfriend.

I still want to fuck her again soooo bad!

After many texts, she finally caved and agreed to go out for sushi. I ordered a bottle of wine and eased into things really slowly. I wrote her this poem saying "goodbye" and how she was the best I ever had and I will miss her. Not typical Alpha Male stuff, but I had her bawling in tears. By the end of dinner, I was sitting next to her (moved from across her) with my hand rubbing her thigh.

She kept telling me she still has feelings for me, but she is seeing someone else now. She would never cheat because she caught her husband cheating in the past and it is the most vile thing a person can do according to her.

It would have actually helped me if she said, "you had your chance and blew it". Instead she kept saying shit like, "I'm glad we are still friends. I still have feelings for you. Who knows what the future holds?" I can't decide if she really wants to hop in the sack again (even during the fighting, she never denied that I was the best lay she ever had). or... Is she playing games and stringing me along.

I walked her to her car and grabbed her and kissed her. She didn't resist and we made out for a few minutes. She even let me take selfies of us kissing. She snapped out of it and said she had to go check on her kid. As she left, I felt I was getting sent back to the "friend zone", but who knows?

Is this too complicated to get advice for? I'm really worried because my date Sunday is DTF, but I can't get the first chick out if my mind. Since she pretty much dumped me, does aggressively pursuing her make me look needy and weak? I know she won't let me come over while she has this BF, cause she knows we will fuck if we get near a bed.

Should I just wait until she gets drunk and calls me to make a move? If you guys saw the way this yoga instructor can move her body, you might understand why I want to hit it agin so badly..

Help!

How do I win her back?

Quote: (08-21-2015 04:01 AM)remy55 Wrote:  

Okay, so it's my first month in the game. I have two bangs under my belt (I banged two different chicks in the same night for the first time ever!)

I don't know what the deal is, but I immediately devalue a chick after I bang her.

She started saying that I am free to see other girls because she may see other guys.

I realize she is also the best fuck I have ever had. So now I want to get her back.

I texted her this morning and she was embarrassed because she didn't remember most of the conversation. I kept asking her out (I said just to talk), but she kept avoiding the question. Finally, it came out that she is seeing some guy and he asked her not to see anyone else. I find it ironic that she is so pissed at me for supposedly getting over her so quickly, but a week later she is fucking this guy and made him her boyfriend.

After many texts... I wrote her this poem saying "goodbye" and how she was the best I ever had and I will miss her.

She kept telling me she still has feelings for me, but she is seeing someone else now. She would never cheat because she caught her husband cheating in the past and it is the most vile thing a person can do according to her.

I felt I was getting sent back to the "friend zone", but who knows?

Should I just wait until she gets drunk and calls me to make a move?

Help!

[Image: IkD5mHp.gif]

WTF your story makes no sense and has so many discrepancies.
I'm calling BS and that you're just trolling.

How do I win her back?

Fuck you. If you don't have any advice just move along. If you are too stupid to understand something, move along or ask questions.

If your think there are discrepancies, you are just misunderstanding something.

What kind of troll reads Bang! asks for advice and shares his struggles and victories on here?

Aside from assholes like you, this is the greatest forum in the world. Everyone has given helpful, direct and honest feedback. Why would I waste my time making shit up when I need advice?

If anyone is triolling it's you.

How do I win her back?

Jesus on a burning stick... I thought you were trolling but then I saw this
Quote:Quote:

Okay, so it's my first month in the game.
so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your whole situation sounds like this:

[Image: 7022216.gif]

I ll try breaking it down:

My first bang was awesome. I would put her at an 8...

Every first bang a newbie gets is always an 8 in all my redpill tenure... Its natural, but FYI, she's not an 8. Get that off your mind and kick her off her pedestal is the first step.

Long story short, girl #1 found out about girl #2 and was very pissed off to say the least.

She has no fucking right to be pissed. She is not your girlfriend.

The thing is, I started going beta on girl #1 as part of my "no drama" escape plan.

Guess that "no drama" plan gone to shit. You also dug your own grave by going beta and falling into her frame.

She started saying that I am free to see other girls because she may see other guys.

Why is she talking like she is giving you permission? You do whatever the fuck you want and if she isnt on board she could go fuck herself while her son watches.

Speaking of which, single mother? [Image: red-flags.jpg]

To this day why guys keep treating damaged women with respect and even reverence is utterly beyond me.

she is fucking this guy and made him her boyfriend.

She kept telling me she still has feelings for me

Girl game recognized. Jealousy? Check. Gaslighting? Check. Crazy pussy? Check

I had not talked to her for about a week, but she called last night (drunk) and crying because she is having problems with her teenage son. I started to comfort her, but she blurted out, "why the hell did you fuck that other girl?" "Are you still fucking her?" I kept changing the subject to her son. I didn't have any good answers except she honestly made me think she wanted to move on.

[Image: brunette-damage-emotion-emotional-friend...239374.gif]

I wrote her this poem saying "goodbye" and how she was the best I ever had and I will miss her. Not typical Alpha Male stuff, but I had her bawling in tears.

You wrote her a FUCKING POEM and you still dare to write "alpha male" in your post?

I felt I was getting sent back to the "friend zone"

I dont know what zone you are but whatever it is it has some ass-end drama zone.

Is this too complicated to get advice for? I'm really worried because my date Sunday is DTF, but I can't get the first chick out if my mind.

[Image: c6574cc2e4a170b1708ab0f9d7bb8854.jpg]

You are in some deepshit oneitis.

Cut off all contact with her, do not answer her antics and drama, go out and fuck that Sunday date like there's no tomorrow and keep fucking other girls.

She's not that hot or special or whatever or mind is making her out to be. Do not win her back. She is nothing to be "won" back. In fact she should be dumped into the nearest hazardous material zone.

Didnt mean for this post to be like this but I can't even. Maybe some other members can give you better advice.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

How do I win her back?

I also thought Troll job. One subject that you are not supposed to ask about is "how to get a particular girl".

If you are not a troll then my advice is to forget her and bang other girls. She has a teenage son so must be at least 30. Forget her and bang younger. If you keep going on about this one post wall, 30 something single mum then you are definitely a troll.

How do I win her back?

Oh and Remy55 even if you are not a troll ( unlikely), this sort of attitude is going to get you banned pretty damn quickly;

"Fuck you. If you don't have any advice just move along. If you are too stupid to understand something, move along or ask questions.

What kind of troll reads Bang! asks for advice and shares his struggles and victories on here?

Aside from assholes like you, this is the greatest forum in the world. Everyone has given helpful, direct and honest feedback. Why would I waste my time making shit up when I need advice?

"

It's "trolling" not "triolling".

How do I win her back?

Shit man!

Your advice is SPOT ON!

Thanks for seeing through the crap and telling it like it is!

Unfortunately I don't have someone right here to slap me upside the head and scream "quit being a pussy!"

Oh, and I make no claims that the Poem was an alpha thing, but it did get her on my lap. I should also clarify that it wasn't some sort of mushy love poem. I took a Dr. Seuss poem and filled it with sexual innuendo.

Nevertheless... Thanks for waking me up. I have to put my game face on so I can be fucking on Sunday. I know I'm far from mastering this stuff, but I'm pretty proud that I will have three notches in August. Not bad when you consider how much i fuck things up.

How do I win her back?

Quote: (08-21-2015 04:29 AM)remy55 Wrote:  

Fuck you. If you don't have any advice just move along. If you are too stupid to understand something, move along or ask questions.

[Image: 83f304afc808b3e6f7c3e477097c5c5d.jpg]

You need to relax because you are acting highly emotional and childish like this girl you speak of.

Your last sentence is like a kid saying " You're a stinky face, and another kid saying no you're a stinky face" while waving a pointing finger in front of their face.

If you are not a troll then my mistake for calling you one.

But looking at your post from a logical perspective you have a lot of flags that give off a troll vibe.

Look at your entire post again and you can see why I don't believe you relally read the book, banged 2 girls on the same night within 1 month of starting game, say you devalue girls after you bang them yet you are writing a poem for this girl who has been divorced, has a kid, and is already with somebody else, and is drunk calling you.

You have oneitis and now you're trying to lash out at me. You need to redirect your anger somewhere else and start self reflecting on your choices of women.

So much stuff in your post just doesn't add up.

How do you expect others to take you seriously and want to help you if you go on an anger spree attacking anybody who objects to what you have to say?

Please rewrite your post in a more coherent manner and the awesome people who are willing to help you will volunteer to do so.

Always Be Replacing These Hoes Not Chasing. Adapt an Abundance Mentality so that you don't waste a thought on bitches who do not value or serve you any real purpose. If she is not contributing anything positive to your life then stop talking to her and move on with your life as she has already replaced you with another man.

How do I win her back?

Do you differentiate between "troll" and "noob"?

I posted this in the newbie forum because I know I have a lot to learn and my questions may seem stupid. How can I learn if I don't make mistakes?

I really just needed someone to tell me to quit acting like a pussy and man-up!

How do I win her back?

Ah man this thread definitely made my morning!! OP is fucked and that's the bottom line!!

How do I win her back?

Quit acting like a PUSSY and man up!

There, someone said it.

How do I win her back?

Why didn't someone just say that in the first place?

That's what is really needed.

I will admit I acted like a pussy (more than once)! I handled things poorly, and could have explained things better on here.

That does not make me a troll or a liar. I thought about going back and clarifying parts and showing a timeline (this stuff is over a few weeks), but what is the fucking point?

There is no need for clarification. The original question should never been asked. I shouldn't be thinking about the bitch in the rear-view mirror and trying to get her back. That ship has sailed and I have a handful of fresh meat in the pipeline.

So, if someone wants clarification, PM me, but there is no need to dig any further. I need to grow a pair and stop letting these bitches suck me in.

Thanks all.

How do I win her back?

Quote: (08-21-2015 04:50 AM)remy55 Wrote:  

Do you differentiate between "troll" and "noob"?

I posted this in the newbie forum because I know I have a lot to learn and my questions may seem stupid. How can I learn if I don't make mistakes?

I really just needed someone to tell me to quit acting like a pussy and man-up!

It's probably too late for you, I suspect the ban hammer of Tuthmosis is hanging over you like the sword of Damocles, but some degree of contrition for flying off the handle at JustApproach might restore some of your credibility.

It is indicative of your wider problem (as you seem to describe it), that you have a poor grasp on what are already childish emotions. You responded like a drama queen to a not unreasonable, extensively quoted post by JustApproach, and you acted like a drama queen to this girl saying no to you.

Long story short - don't act like a little bitch, with girls or with men, and you won't get treated like one, by girls or by men.

How do I win her back?

Quote: (08-21-2015 04:47 AM)Just Approach Wrote:  

Always Be Replacing These Hoes Not Chasing. Adapt an Abundance Mentality so that you don't waste a thought on bitches who do not value or serve you any real purpose. If she is not contributing anything positive to your life then stop talking to her and move on with your life as she has already replaced you with another man.

That's some of the best advice I have seen all month. Thanks man.

I think I'm going to write that quote on my wall.

I would go back and delete my previous comments, but the system won't let me (too late)

Thanks for the much needed reality check.

How do I win her back?

The less fucks you give the more fucks you get. Take your amount of caring, divide it by two, and then care that amount.

How do I win her back?

I need to start following the advice of Damone from Fast Times at Ridgemont High and get "the attitude"

"The attitude dictates that you don’t care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin’. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude."

How do I win her back?

[Image: hqg-80.gif]

You have a lot to learn when it comes to two things:
1. How we do things (interact) in this forum
2. Women!!!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

How do I win her back?

#1 sorry
#2 that's why I'm here

How do I win her back?

The obvious solution is to propose marriage to her. Buy the biggest diamond that you can afford (preferably ten month's salary) and pop the question somewhere public.

That's only road to go down at this point.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How do I win her back?

That won't work. I'm already married.

How do I win her back?

I think it's best for all parties that you just tell your wife that it is over and spend the rest of your days writing poetry for this HB8.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How do I win her back?

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:59 AM)remy55 Wrote:  

That won't work. I'm already married.

You should try Ashley Madison then, Heard it's a gold mine.

Isaiah 4:1

How do I win her back?

From the Newb FAQ at http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11115.html

11. Re-connecting with ex-gfs, fuck-buddies, friends, neighbors, etc:

When it comes to getting back with a girl, or making another attempt at a girl now that you have 'game' on your side, the general advice is to forget it, and spend your time looking for other girls instead. The reason for this is because you care too much; trust me on this, deep down you do. An ex can also become a crutch, inhibiting you from discovering the delicious tastes of new fruits. The real reason you want to get with an ex is because that is more comfortable for you; don't be too much of a pussy to step out of your comfort zone and try something new.

With girls you've already known for years (friends/neighbors), they've put you in their 'friend-zone' by now, so it's quite unlikely you'll ever bang them, no matter how much you've changed.

The exceptions:

Girls you've known for a long-time, but never really got to know each other. Maybe this is a friend of a friend you've seen at parties, but never talked. Or the girl that lives in your apartment complex that you've seen for months, but never engaged in conversation. In this case you likely don't even exist in that girl's mind, so game away.

Fuck-buddies, and I don't mean the kind you've gone out to dinner with, shared some deep conversations with, but never dated. I'm talking about girls that you used strictly for sex. Maybe she fell out of your rotation, or you just got tired of banging her because something new came along. Now you're bored on a Friday night, on a drought, or you just can't find a girl that swallows, go ahead and hit that bitch up and see if she's still a nympho (she is).

How do I win her back?

I already told my wife its over. She won't agree to a divorce because it's a sin. I asked her if she would if I cheated on her. She said she is supposed to forgive me. She said divorce is only justified if I repeatedly cheat on her. In my state you have to have cause for divorce if both parties don't agree or you aren't separated for two years. Since she won't give me justifiable cause (its legal to be a bitch), I have to give her cause.

How do I win her back?

Quote: (08-21-2015 06:13 AM)remy55 Wrote:  

I already told my wife its over. She won't agree to a divorce because it's a sin. I asked her if she would if I cheated on her. She said she is supposed to forgive me. She said divorce is only justified if I repeatedly cheat on her. In my state you have to have cause for divorce if both parties don't agree or you aren't separated for two years. Since she won't give me justifiable cause (its legal to be a bitch), I have to give her cause.

What the fuck???? Amid a shit storm of divorce rape something like this still exists?

Holy shit OP I think you actually have quite an unicorn for a wife. I mean, she forgives you and stay with you even though you are clearly out banging?

EDIT: well he's banned. For better I guess. Guy gave me mindfucked twice this morning. Shit aint worth it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie