rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Brief Guide to the Islamic State

Even though ISIS talk seems to have quieted down these days I came across a pretty interesting read for anyone interested in how the situation is evolving in the Middle East.

Apparently ISIS published a document back in May to illustrate and showcase what the recently found (June 29th 2014 according to the guide) Islamic State has to offer.

It was written by one Abu Rumaysah al-Britani an islamic soldier out of our beloved UK.

The guide contains information pertaining food, climate, transportation, etc... of the newly found state, only part missing is a section on the local talent [Image: tongue.gif]

An excerpt on the weather:

Quote:Quote:

... as it stands the Caliphate offers an exquisite Mediterranean climate that has all the makings of a plush holiday resort. Whether it is the sandy ruggedness of Barakah or the green hilly plains of Halab, wherever you are, I guarantee you will find the scenery truly breath-taking.

and ice-cream

luffy velvety, and sweet. If you want to treat yourself then indulge in this full fat delight all for less than 30 pence.

If nothing here tickles your taste buds then remember we have only scratched the surface; as more Muslims flock to the Caliphate from Europe, Asia, the Caribbean Islands and elsewhere you can be sure to find your mouth watering morsels somewhere. I cannot help but think that in the near future we will be eating curries and chow meins on the streets of Raqqah and Mosul.

Here is what he writes about the people:

If you thought London or New York was cosmopolitan then wait until you step foot in the Islamic State, because it screams diversity. In my short time here I have met people from absolutely every walk of life, proof that the Caliphate’s pulling power is strong and tenacious. The country has also become a magnet for talent. It has been successful in recruiting skilled professionals that are crucial for state building. Scholars, judges, preachers, soldiers, doctors, data analysts, telecommunication experts, economists, mechanics, chefs, teachers, civil engineers etc. are just some examples that I can rattle off the top of my head, and are also real life examples of people I have physically met.

The guide also features a closing chapter titled "Capitalism is Dead", which was quite underwhelming to be honest, but I'm not gonna spoil the read.

All in all pretty interesting, too bad they are destroying every and each historical site and museum in the cities they grab or it would almost make an interesting destination if ever the region stabilizes in the future.

Here is the link to the document.

ISIS Datasheet? Lol.

Now I understand why the USA is putting such little effort into fighting Isis: The Islamic State is attracting Muslim extremists and crazies from Europe, from America, from South-East Asia, and elsewhere, all into one geo-graphic location. There they can possibly be contained. Hopefully the Islamic State attracts more to their Caliphate, yes, good riddance!

Quote: (08-20-2015 04:21 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Now I understand why the USA is putting such little effort into fighting Isis: The Islamic State is attracting Muslim extremists and crazies from Europe, from America, from South-East Asia, and elsewhere, all into one geo-graphic location. There they can possibly be contained. Hopefully the Islamic State attracts more to their Caliphate, yes, good riddance!

Yes... much easier when they're all in one spot...

[Image: nuclear-explosion.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

But how's the poosy?

Quote: (08-20-2015 04:55 PM)rocksteady Wrote:  

But how's the poosy?
Loyal and Enslaved.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (08-20-2015 05:38 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

But how's the poosy?
Loyal and Enslaved.

[Image: slave-market-isis.png]

Besides being full fat what makes the ice cream so great. Goat flavored? Perhaps this make their reign of terror more palatable.

Remember when everyone was calling Beck a lunatic for even mentioning a caliphate? Those last shows he did on Fox were prophetic.

If you thought London or New York was cosmopolitan then wait until you step foot in the Islamic State, because it screams diversity.

West beaten at its own game! Amazing!

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

"I cannot see a Baltimore riot springing up here anytime soon and that is a dead certainty, not because those in charge will deal with matters with an iron fist, but because there is no blur between right and wrong. What I mean by this is that citizens are not hypocritically led to believe that all cultures can coexist, and then have this belief torn apart by the bigoted reality on the ground."

I hate to say this, but when it comes to gender roles and multiculturalism, the Islamic State is at least a step closer to sanity and normalcy than the godless, homosexual Communists running the U.S. and Europe. Men and women who join ISIS are suicidal maniacs, but even so, much of their criticism of Western culture is accurate and grounded in reality.

Quote: (08-21-2015 03:42 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

"I cannot see a Baltimore riot springing up here anytime soon and that is a dead certainty, not because those in charge will deal with matters with an iron fist, but because there is no blur between right and wrong. What I mean by this is that citizens are not hypocritically led to believe that all cultures can coexist, and then have this belief torn apart by the bigoted reality on the ground."

I hate to say this, but when it comes to gender roles and multiculturalism, the Islamic State is at least a step closer to sanity and normalcy than the godless, homosexual Communists running the U.S. and Europe. Men and women who join ISIS are suicidal maniacs, but even so, much of their criticism of Western culture is accurate and grounded in reality.

It's easy to criticize a society. It's much more difficult to offer a practical alternative.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I prefer having the "degeneracy" we have in the West than public executions. Before we compliment the Islamic State on whatever matter we should examine our conscience and realize how many people have been killed because of this so called "normalcy".

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

^^^^

This x1000. We can talk and make fun of and even bash gays and trannies and the like, especially feminists, all day long on this site.

However, I doubt any member of this forum, no matter how much you may dislike the aforementioned individuals, would ever want to watch them executed. I may not like fags or trannies, but I would never want to watch them be tossed off of roofs or set on fire or beheaded.

That is just some sick shit. I have seen enough insanity from that part of the world to last me a life time and that was from living in a sane and organized, at the time anyways, dictatorship. No thanks.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Quote: (08-20-2015 05:46 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2015 05:38 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

But how's the poosy?
Loyal and Enslaved.

[Image: slave-market-isis.png]

If this picture was sepia toned it could be mistaken for being a hundred years old.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Quote: (08-21-2015 03:42 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

True, and it speaks volumes about the differences between both cultures. Even ISIS can see the failures of egalitarianism, but also even mired in this stupidity the West towers above everywhere else due to the struggles of ancestors passed.