rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Her Friend

Gaming Her Friend

Starting with a bit of back story, I met Girl A on Tinder and Girl B was with her. Girl B gave me me a ton of IOI ("Why didn't I see you on Tinder,", You smell nice", and "I'm attracted to guys that dress and carry themselves like you do.")

I banged Girl A and things dropped off after a week so I hit Girl B up on FB today and quickly made a drink date for Friday. She said that "I was a nice guy, and she'd be happy to meet up for drinks but wasn't looking for a hookup." I responded by saying "It's a leap to go from drinks to a hook up" and she dropped it and proceeded to contribute to making plans. I'm going to assume "not hooking up" is just her feeling apprehensive about moving in on a guy her friend banged.

Girl A is bound to come up in conversation and she had said some very scathing things about Girl B. Girl B even tried to get Girl A to join in on a three-way and Girl A told me all about it. Girl A even forwarded me nudes that Girl B had sent her -- and I assume she has no idea I've seen them.

So my question is this; should I inform Girl B of everything Girl A has said and done if she shows apprehension in hooking up, or should I just game as normal and say nothing negative about Girl A? I can see it going both ways. Saying something could ease her apprehensions about swooping in, but it could also switch her focus away from me and on to Girl A.

Thoughts?

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Gaming Her Friend

[Image: 101.gif]

Gaming Her Friend

^ Exactly

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-19-2015 03:02 PM)Indy Wrote:  

So my question is this; should I inform Girl B of everything Girl A has said and done if she shows apprehension in hooking up, or should I just game as normal and say nothing negative about Girl A? I can see it going both ways. Saying something could ease her apprehensions about swooping in, but it could also switch her focus away from me and on to Girl A.

Thoughts?

[Image: ef04848920d114aa12dbbc56974cc287.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

"Why didn't I see you on Tinder,", You smell nice", and "I'm attracted to guys that dress and carry themselves like you do."

Anytime a girl gives flat out compliments like this right from the first meeting there is always a major issue with her. Avoid avoid avoid

Americans are dreamers too

Gaming Her Friend

Point taken. I knew I should have avoided before reaching out. I just really wanted to put it in.

Will flake on Friday.

Gaming Her Friend

Girl A is bound to come up in conversation and she had said some very scathing things about Girl B. Girl B even tried to get Girl A to join in on a three-way and Girl A told me all about it. Girl A even forwarded me nudes that Girl B had sent her -- and I assume she has no idea I've seen them.

Thoughts?

Ok at the risk of running head first into a troll trap here: Im not sure why you are even considering telling Girl A anything about Girl B or vice versa. You've lined up Girl B, she's made it clear she's DTF and even up for 3 way and youre wasting time considering Girl A why?...for what exactly?

Go bang Girl B and then go out looking for another girl to bang TOGETHER...she will love that.

Once you hit Girl B you can send Girl A a thank you note...Or better yet go bang her again and tell her what an awesome time you had with Girl B and thank her in person.

Edit: It sounds like you've got a couple of winners here with high scores in the crazy matrix. Girl B sounds like's she's severely damaged which should make for a lot of fun IN BED

There's a thread on that subject:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49089....ight=crazy

Be advised though...don't be surprised if you get your tires slashed (or something similar) by one of them if you don't end it correctly once you're done with them

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-19-2015 03:51 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

"Why didn't I see you on Tinder,", You smell nice", and "I'm attracted to guys that dress and carry themselves like you do."

Anytime a girl gives flat out compliments like this right from the first meeting there is always a major issue with her. Avoid avoid avoid

If the first meeting escalates to sex within 30 minutes, and THEN she starts giving you these compliments do you still see it as a red flag?

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-19-2015 03:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[Image: ef04848920d114aa12dbbc56974cc287.jpg]

I had hoped this wouldn't read like a script for a pilot on the CW. I failed.

Quote: (08-19-2015 04:08 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Ok at the risk of running head first into a troll trap here: Im not sure why you are even considering telling Girl A anything about Girl B or vice versa. You've lined up Girl B, she's made it clear she's DTF and even up for 3 way and youre wasting time considering Girl A why?...for what exactly?

Girl B knows that I banged Girl A. I was curious how I should approach the subject of Girl A if Girl B brings it up.

Quote: (08-19-2015 05:21 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

If the first meeting escalates to sex within 30 minutes, and THEN she starts giving you these compliments do you still see it as a red flag?

The issue is that these were compliments Girl B had given to me while I was on a date with Girl A. Girl B was officially the third wheel and making a move on me in front of her friend. I would agree, it is a red flag.

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-19-2015 05:21 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

If you're banging her then no, it doesn't matter. I'm talking about if she's saying these things within a few minutes of meeting. It shows she has no filter. Especially in the scenario the OP is describing.

Americans are dreamers too

Gaming Her Friend

Some say that if she says that, you could be doing better by ditching the man-made scents.

Anyway, she's clearly into you and I believe Girl B is totally insane, and probably a slut. But put me in the camp that says you should bang the shit out of her and maybe reverse game her so you can get away. Because, like Papaya said, she seems like the girl that would do some crazy shit to you (both in the bed and to your car when you flake on her).

[Image: raA1OpYmqVA3u.gif]

Just get the bang and get away. It'll be an experience to have sex with her it seems, and life is about experience.

As far as how to approach the topic of Girl A, I wouldn't tell her what Girl A did because that would probably kill the vibe and hurt your chances of getting the bang that night. I'd shoot for a quick thing with her, because as others have pointed out, she's probably damaged and crazy.

Just talk about how Girl A "has her moments" as a bitch or something like that to subtly ease her about the situation, then get off the topic. I really don't see her getting too hung up on it. She openly disrespected her friend by complimenting and obviously hitting on you when you were with Girl A, so I think she might throw an extra shit test or two your way and after that you're golden.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:

Ok at the risk of running head first into a troll trap here. . .

As you're well aware, you only ever find out when it's too late...

[Image: kYhfPEYxO5GuY.gif]

you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-19-2015 06:07 PM)Indy Wrote:  

Girl B knows that I banged Girl A. I was curious how I should approach the subject of Girl A if Girl B brings it up.

I wouldn't bring it up at all except to say something along the lines of "Hey, girl A said you suggested a 3 way with us. Just because she wasn't into it doesn't mean I'm not"...period.
It sounds like Girl B is one of those whack-a-noodles that just gets off on "pleasing". This is a gift if you've never had one. Trust me on this.

Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-19-2015 08:14 PM)Tex Wrote:  

So far it seems like OP questions are sincere so I'll play along

Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

Me: "Cool... See you Friday. Dress nice!"
Her: "I will! Thanks for being cool . See u Friday :-)"

Thanks for the all the advice! Will report back with a detailed description of her big fake tits.

Gaming Her Friend

She just confirmed and said that a couple ladies would be joining us. I hope to God it isn't Girl A!

That's usually a red flag but I'm not concerned since I'm her ride and I know that she is highly bi-sexual. I may just end up with a few notches tonight.

Gaming Her Friend

Well, I ended up salvaging what was an otherwise disaster of a date.

By the end of the night, I had discovered and unlocked an entirely new level of red-pill thinking, and that a woman can't be trusted to even give you the correct time if asked.

Preface: It turns out Girl A, who I smashed almost every day for a full week, was on a first-date with Girl B when we all met up that first night. They weren't "friends" like they had led on.

So, I pick her up, we arrive at the bar, and her friends slowly trickle in. The bitch sat there on her phone the entire time, even after I called her on it on several occasions. Her bi-sexual ass didn't look up except to start gaming the (female) Asian twins that sat down across from us.

We're thirty minutes in to the night and she has a "date" show up. The same stunt Girl A had pulled on me a few weeks ago. Her "date" was a girl I had already smashed. So yeah, it got real awkward, real quick.

[Image: whoa.gif]

What was funny was that girl had painted herself as being very conservative and traditional -- which I never bought, as her actions indicated otherwise. So, I'm getting shit from my date and the girl I had smashed previously, but I kept my frame and stood there with a big-ass grin on my face.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

It was still early and I was ready to eject and head down the street and game but had my eye on one of the girls that showed up -- a 6'0 - 120lb gal with auburn hair.

[Image: idhitit.gif]

So to cut it short, I'm sitting at the bar solo, laughing my ass off, drinking the crown my date bought as her half-ass attempt at apologizing, when the girl with the auburn hair walks up to me:

Auburn Girl: "That's bullshit what she pulled. I'm sorry."
Me: "I'm not even worried about it."
Auburn Girl: "Take down my number while she's not looking."

[Image: banana.gif]

The next afternoon (yesterday), I'm sitting at a bar across the street from my place and drinking margaritas to stay cool (the Tinder date I had lined up appeared as though she would flake -- and did). I text Auburn girl a photo of my margarita and simply said "Join?" and then proceeded to game an HB8.5 from Guam sitting by herself.

The girl from Guam joins me at my table and Auburn girl texts me back asking where I am and says she'll be there in twenty (she was there in under fifteen). I find out Guam is engaged and Auburn shows up and joins us. I play it cool and Guam ejects (didn't have enough time to number close her under the "lets be friends" pretense).

[Image: angel.gif]

Four margaritas later (my 8th), she starts asking about my place which is all of twenty-steps away (gotta love logistics). I closed out my tab, we walked next door, grabbed a bottle of white wine, and proceeded to my place. We sat on my roof and drank the whole bottle and then I guided her back to my room with zero resistance.

[Image: kermit.gif]

+1

Smashed (too damn drunk). Slept twelve hours. Smashed again. I hadn't fapped for a week and I unloaded a pound of jizz all over her tiny ass.

Gaming Her Friend

Some say that if she says that, you could be doing better by ditching the man-made scents.

I'm a smoker, otherwise I would.

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-23-2015 02:14 PM)Indy Wrote:  

Preface: It turns out Girl A, who I smashed almost every day for a full week, was on a first-date with Girl B when we all met up that first night. They weren't "friends" like they had led on.

So, I pick her up, we arrive at the bar, and her friends slowly trickle in. The bitch sat there on her phone the entire time, even after I called her on it on several occasions. Her bi-sexual ass didn't look up except to start gaming the (female) Asian twins that sat down across from us.

We're thirty minutes in to the night and she has a "date" show up. The same stunt Girl A had pulled on me a few weeks ago. Her "date" was a girl I had already smashed. So yeah, it got real awkward, real quick.

Let me get this straight...

So you picked up a girl for a "date" who had. unknown to you, scheduled another "date" with another girl. First girl is DTF, Girl B from your previous posts, and the new girl, Girl C was one you'd already smashed. But instead of taking Girl B and C home for 3 way you ejected and still managed to bang random Girl D

This smells like

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-23-2015 02:39 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2015 02:14 PM)Indy Wrote:  

Let me get this straight...

So you picked up a girl for a "date" who had. unknown to you, scheduled another "date" with another girl. First girl is DTF, Girl B from your previous posts, and the new girl, Girl C was one you'd already smashed. But instead of taking Girl B and C home for 3 way you ejected and still managed to bang random Girl D

This smells like

[Image: bsflag.gif]

I can see that. I'm not creative enough to make this shit up. This is Florida -- its like a different country inside the U.S. The women here are by far the most crazy, slutty, and flaky I've come across.

Gaming Her Friend

[Image: kYhfPEYxO5GuY.gif]

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-23-2015 02:47 PM)Indy Wrote:  

I can see that. I'm not creative enough to make this shit up. This is Florida -- its like a different country inside the U.S. The women here are by far the most crazy, slutty, and flaky I've come across.

I didn't believe him until here. Now I do.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Gaming Her Friend

Girl A (conversation about Girl B):

[Image: ss-one_zpskzwpumsj.jpg]
[Image: ss-two_zpsewbmtr3v.jpg]
[Image: ss-three_zpsyuoggmrq.jpg]

Girl B (apology and offer to buy drink):

[Image: ss-four_zpsc8zk1vll.jpg]

Auburn Girl ("Not after last night..." was reference to the fucked up date):

[Image: ss-five_zps818gxwxe.jpg]
[Image: ss-six_zpsq0jutgmk.jpg]
[Image: ss-seven_zpscl1scec0.jpg]

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-23-2015 03:38 PM)Indy Wrote:  

Girl A (conversation about Girl B):

[Image: ss-one_zpskzwpumsj.jpg]
[Image: ss-two_zpsewbmtr3v.jpg]
[Image: ss-three_zpsyuoggmrq.jpg]

Girl B (apology and offer to buy drink):

[Image: ss-four_zpsc8zk1vll.jpg]

Auburn Girl ("Not after last night..." was reference to the fucked up date):

[Image: ss-five_zps818gxwxe.jpg]
[Image: ss-six_zpsq0jutgmk.jpg]
[Image: ss-seven_zpscl1scec0.jpg]

You're gonna go far kid [Image: wink.gif]

you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Gaming Her Friend

Quote: (08-23-2015 03:38 PM)Indy Wrote:  

[Image: ss-seven_zpscl1scec0.jpg][/URL]

I stand corrected

[Image: clap.gif]

Joseph Campbell

Gaming Her Friend

Gotta give it to you for your text game. Nice work.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet