rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy Idea: Return of Kings Femininity Pageant

Quick Disclaimer: This is a speculative thought experiment more than a proposal or a suggestion. I have no idea how feasible it would really be.

Beauty Pageants or contests are not rare and most of them tend to be remarkably in line with Neomasculinity's Feminine Beauty Ideals. However, my observation is that they also tend to fall into three categories:

1. Pandering to mainstream (Miss America)
2. Pandering to women (Hot Celebrity Rankings in Magazines)
3. Pandering to boners (Miss Bumbum)

It seems to me there is room for more: Pandering to male desire for sweet femininity.

Suppose Return of Kings were to hold its own contest to identify and recognize a woman who most exemplifies the community's standards of femininity. What would it look like? Of course, physical beauty and youth would be baseline requirements, but I think it would be most interesting to see competitors judged on the other standards of femininity.

What would the categories be? How could girls be recruited to participate? How would raw attention whoring be discouraged, while still attracting quality talent? How would you test for smartphone addiction? What would be the reward for winning?

Roosh's World Tour and experiences in Canada specifically made me wonder about whether a semi-anonymous contest would be feasible, where the contestants would be recruited discreetly to perform for a group of RVF members in a small to moderate venue. The winners would get a write-up published on Return of Kings and the rest would have the opportunity to meet a group of chill, masculine men.

I call dibs on judge!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

No ideas on the details (business school doesn't exactly cover running beauty contests), but I would love the end result.

Kicker though is that you're going to need substantially larger capital and better branding that RoK can provide. It may help build that but at the moment RoK is still viewed mostly a PUA site.

Quote: (08-19-2015 08:50 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

What would the categories be? How could girls be recruited to participate? How would raw attention whoring be discouraged, while still attracting quality talent? How would you test for smartphone addiction? What would be the reward for winning?

Roosh's World Tour and experiences in Canada specifically made me wonder about whether a semi-anonymous contest would be feasible, where the contestants would be recruited discreetly to perform for a group of RVF members in a small to moderate venue. The winners would get a write-up published on Return of Kings and the rest would have the opportunity to meet a group of chill, masculine men.

If it's going to have the same sort of controversy that the RWT had (still has?), I'd imagine that many of the potential contestants would need to either enjoy being part of a controversial event, or at least not be afraid of one. Often (could be wrong here) that attracts the attention whores who will probably try to milk as much self-promoting publicity out of it as they can. Because nothing draws publicity quite like controversy.

Quote: (08-19-2015 10:43 AM)MKDAWUSS Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2015 08:50 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

If it's going to have the same sort of controversy that the RWT had (still has?), I'd imagine that many of the potential contestants would need to either enjoy being part of a controversial event, or at least not be afraid of one. Often (could be wrong here) that attracts the attention whores who will probably try to milk as much self-promoting publicity out of it as they can. Because nothing draws publicity quite like controversy.

Or just don't hold it in Canada.