rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New forum rule: Do not post nude or identifiable images of your sexual conquests

New forum rule: Do not post nude or identifiable images of your sexual conquests

From this point, don't share images or screenshots that identify your dates or girlfriends (e.g., first names, faces, phone numbers, etc) and do not upload/share naked photos.

There are three reasons for this:

1. It's getting forum members in trouble. This is a public forum that is read by white knights. It has happened that girls who were uploaded were identified and the member was confronted. In fact, a big case just happened the other week.

2. It can be used to hurt the forum. Our enemies can claim we are "violating the privacy" of girls we are intimate with. This recently happened in Poland with traveling youtube PUAs (not part of this forum) that gave a headache to us normal guys living there. Also, stories that show men bragging about sleeping/gaming specific girls have gone viral in an attempt to shut people down (e.g. Julien Blanc).

3. The girls eventually find out. I lost count how many times a girl you guys uploaded sent me a hysterical email that their photo was on the forum, even if it wasn't housed on the physical server. It's a headache and waste of time for me.

There are more negatives than positives in uploading these types of photos. If you're going to upload photos, keep it generally clothed and not something that was obviously part of a late-night sexting session. Naked or semi-nude photos are better suited to be shared in private with your friends instead of a forum that is completely public and monitored by the enemy.

It's just not a good thing to do any way. Just stirs up unnecessary envy.

I don't even take pictures of anyone or anything ever or allow anybody to photograph me for any purpose other for a driver's license or a passport, both of which I have to renew in 2016. Even before the internet, I thought it was just a bad idea and could really screw you. I was in a strip club not too long ago and two strippers asked me if I could send them naked pictures of me. What do you think my response was?

I know exactly which event you're talking about- and it's awful it happened.

Good policy. It'll also eliminate some of the guys who were bordering on self-promotion and/or big-baller trolling.

I removed the ones I had posted immediately after the last incident a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I did. With the recent unprecedented traffic and interest in the site there were likely many SJW's and white knights attempting to identify girls we posted in order "out" us here, and will be trying to do so from here on out.

Americans are dreamers too

Yeah. One of the girls I've been hanging out with has caught glimpses of the home page, even before I started contemplating whether I should post a pic or do a write-up. Just gonna rely on the honor system now.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Members can message me within the next 7 days to remove pictures in old posts that break these new rules.

Good idea. I never fully approved of the practice. It's one thing to share with a friend in PM but it's not really cool to be throwing someone's pics out on a public forum.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-16-2015 11:57 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I don't even take pictures of anyone or anything ever or allow anybody to photograph me for any purpose other for a driver's license or a passport, both of which I have to renew in 2016. Even before the internet, I thought it was just a bad idea and could really screw you. I was in a strip club not too long ago and two strippers asked me if I could send them naked pictures of me. What do you think my response was?

"I only have a flip phone". [Image: wink.gif]

What about censored (face) clothed pics? I think I might have some of those around, in the Roosh t-shirt no less.

Damn I always knew I'd miss the days when this forum was small and we could just chill with the guys. Posting pics of girls we've banged was hilarious and awesome.

But this place has become so much more so these rules are for the best. Definately save your collection for guys when you meet in person though. [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I think the "do not post pic of a girl who X" theory also strongly applies to girls who have identifying features such as a unique tattoo or other item (necklace/ring).

I was about to upload a pic of this cougar but realized that she could easily be recognized by her tattoo and jewelry.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-17-2015 03:44 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

What about censored (face) clothed pics? I think I might have some of those around, in the Roosh t-shirt no less.

Those are fine.

Quote: (08-16-2015 11:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. It's getting forum members in trouble. This is a public forum that is read by white knights. It has happened that girls who were uploaded were identified and the member was confronted. In fact, a big case just happened the other week.

2. It can be used to hurt the forum. Our enemies can claim we are "violating the privacy" of girls we are intimate with. This recently happened in Poland with traveling youtube PUAs (not part of this forum) that gave a headache to us normal guys living there.

Did I miss something? What happened?

Quote: (08-17-2015 10:51 AM)Kaebs Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2015 11:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

2. It can be used to hurt the forum. Our enemies can claim we are "violating the privacy" of girls we are intimate with. This recently happened in Poland with traveling youtube PUAs (not part of this forum) that gave a headache to us normal guys living there.

Did I miss something? What happened?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-46477.html

Sadly.

I have a question, if we don't message you to remove photos that are in violation of the new rule is that considered breaking forum rules? Or is taking them down just an option?

PP

Edit: PP just asked what I was asking.

Quote: (08-17-2015 01:19 PM)PainPositive Wrote:  

I have a question, if we don't message you to remove photos that are in violation of the new rule is that considered breaking forum rules? Or is taking them down just an option?

PP

Then any removal request will include a one week suspension. Read number two here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13005.html

So I'm giving a one week grace period to everyone to photos that go against the new rules.

Damn. I wish there was a way to ban white knights and for that matter... women. In fact I've found myself wishing for a way to forbid sales of my books to women, since 90% of the 1-star reviews come from females.This is for fiction, too. Seems I drop a lot of alpha-type characters into my stories and it's almost always something in the dialogue that ruffles a feminist's harpy feathers.

I'm assuming this is a permanent rule and not a temporary 'wartime' rule?

Not to sound stupid, but I thought the whole reason that only forum members could view attachment photos was for this reason specifically, so I figured if we were posting pix of girls as attachment, it would not be viewable to non forum members. If guys could have managed to stick with that, we would not need this rule. But I certainly get that you just want to protect yourself from lawsuits.

Quote: (08-17-2015 04:31 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Not to sound stupid, but I thought the whole reason that only forum members could view attachment photos was for this reason specifically, so I figured if we were posting pix of girls as attachment, it would not be viewable to non forum members. If guys could have managed to stick with that, we would not need this rule. But I certainly get that you just want to protect yourself from lawsuits.

There are accounts on this forum created by feminists and white knights just so they can spy on us. Tons of rats on this ship.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Moving onto a larger issue, I would recommend NOT alienating girls you meet in your twenties by doing anything that can be found by them later online -- whether it's posting photos or writing angry screeds on a blog.

The reason for this is that as you get older, if you're still single, sometimes these women come back into your life and they're pretty good to have around during dry spells. Plus sometimes you wind up getting along with them better after you've both had a bit of life experience -- and you bond better since you have some history.

I know you all are thinking "But the source of new women is infinite!" That is true. But when you're older and spending a lot of time in a high-pressure job and most of the best women of your generation are married off, it's nice to have someone to fall back on for convenience sake, so to speak. Plus, they're also sometimes a good way to meet other women.

And sometimes, worst of all, you'll blow off a girl at 19 for what seems like important reasons, only to bump into her at 26 and realize you were being petty and she was actually far hotter and way cooler than you imagined.

When this happens -- and it WILL happen -- you want her to have good memories of you, not bad. I now look at old photos and shake my head wondering why on earth I ended it in a rude manner with certain women for reasons like (get this) she said hated reading and couldn't get through a book without falling asleep. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Live and learn.

The bigger lesson is: Be careful of the bridges you burn. You might want to re-cross them someday. Or at least pay them a visit.

Just a reminder that you have four more days of the grace period left to PM me the permalink of posts that contain nude images you want removed.

Quote: (08-17-2015 04:50 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Moving onto a larger issue, I would recommend NOT alienating girls you meet in your twenties by doing anything that can be found by them later online -- whether it's posting photos or writing angry screeds on a blog.

The reason for this is that as you get older, if you're still single, sometimes these women come back into your life and they're pretty good to have around during dry spells. Plus sometimes you wind up getting along with them better after you've both had a bit of life experience -- and you bond better since you have some history.

I know you all are thinking "But the source of new women is infinite!" That is true. But when you're older and spending a lot of time in a high-pressure job and most of the best women of your generation are married off, it's nice to have someone to fall back on for convenience sake, so to speak. Plus, they're also sometimes a good way to meet other women.

And sometimes, worst of all, you'll blow off a girl at 19 for what seems like important reasons, only to bump into her at 26 and realize you were being petty and she was actually far hotter and way cooler than you imagined.

When this happens -- and it WILL happen -- you want her to have good memories of you, not bad. I now look at old photos and shake my head wondering why on earth I ended it in a rude manner with certain women for reasons like (get this) she said hated reading and couldn't get through a book without falling asleep. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Live and learn.

The bigger lesson is: Be careful of the bridges you burn. You might want to re-cross them someday. Or at least pay them a visit.

Days is an excellent poster, and I really had to read this post several times, and just think about how I wanted to respond to it.

I understand exactly where he's coming from and there is a message here in which I agree with him, but overall I not only disagree, I would encourage you to avoid going back down the rabbit hole with old jump-off, flames, etc. -- I've written about said topic a number of times in the Real Talk Sessions series.

There are sites like Homegrownfreaks that are dedicated to exposing old girlfriends, chicks, etc.

I have a collection of pics and vids from a number of my sexual experiences, but I have them for my own private collection. I will never share them with anybody in any capacity.

I don't believe in doing that simply because I don't want it done to me. I wouldn't want some chick posting a pic of me sleeping with dick hanging out, or whatever shit she might have -- when you're asleep in the bed with a chick, you don't know what she's doing, because you're asleep, she can take pics of you, go through your things, etc.

So I discourage that behavior simply because you wouldn't want it done it to you.

In that vein, I agree with Days.

However, I totally disagree with not doing it because you don't want to burn a bridge to a later fuck. Absolutely fuck that. I have incredibly strong feelings against such a mindset.

It is more likely that you will run into a 26 year-old who you were not interested in when she was a 19 year-old, and now she's hotter and cooler than you remember -- when she was 19, she was overweight, had acne, braces, no sense of style, no titties, etc. -- now she's grown, and she's had enough time to experience her life as that person that she's now mentally grown into that person so you cross paths with her and you connect in a way that you wouldn't have when both of you were younger.

That scenario is a hell of a lot more plausible than you running into an old college jump-off, who's now even hotter and cooler than she was when you were boning her in her dorm room while her roomie was half-asleep, half-watching from under her covers.

Most of the time when we run into old flames, jump-offs, whatever, they're not like we remember. They don't look as good. They're not cooler because they're jaded as shit from life. They ran through a number of dicks after you, maybe had somebody's kid, got married and divorced, a whole bunch of shit has happened that you're not privy to.

Meanwhile, look at your life. If you're doing what you're supposed to do, then your value at 26 is a hell of a lot higher than what it was when you were 19. At this point, the old 19-year old flame, you don't even see her, because you've moved on to another level.

You don't get to the Majors, and go back to A ball for the hell of it.

People have come into our lives, and for one reason or another, they have left, or we have chosen to leave them behind, I'm not a fan of jumping back down into the rabbit hole with someone just because, even if it's for a night of sex.

Again, there's no need to embarrass and expose people who you've had intimate relationships with, especially for props on an anonymous message board, but live that because it's the right way to live, not because you might want to hit later.

If you need to hit later, then that tells me you're already striking out.