rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Give Back to the Community Thread

After posting a thread in the main game forum about a "crisis of faith" I was having about game, I was met with an overwhelmingly supportive collection of responses. A lot of tough love and a lot of sobering realizations.
I claimed to have a notch count of over 50 by age 22 and I have received a few PM's from other members asking what I did to obtain that many notches and what my style of game / logistical setup was like. So I have decided to create this thread to give as much help as I can to others.

To give a bit of background about me, I will copy / paste my introduction from my previous thread:
I am 22 years old, have been reading about and studying game since I was 17. Made major strides and improvements; had a few LTR's, have a mini-harem, notch count to date is at 51 (I'm not including a few embarrassingly ugly/fat chicks I took down in times of desperation), etc etc. I have a book shelf full of game-related material: Bang, Models, Gorilla Mindset, Rational Male, Art of Seduction, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Day Bang, The Game, The Rules of The Game, Mystery Method, Way of the Superior Man. I have torrented and watched the entire RSD video bootcamp series such as Blueprint Decoded and Foundations. I have subscribed to and listened to every episode of the Christian McQueen show (and his new iteration: A Man in Demand Radio), The Good Looking Loser Podcast, RSD podcasts, Mike CF's Danger and Play Podcast. I have read essentially every single article on Good Looking Loser, Roosh V, Return of Kings, Danger and Play, Real Christian McQueen. Avid creeper of many pua/game forums. I'm a member of the RSD inner-circle Edmonton chapter and I am an esteemed member with many people asking me for advice and mentorship. I go out clubbing 5 nights a week, sober, rolling dolo about half the time (but inevitably seeing many friends out when I go). I daygame about 2-5 days a week but always with a wing. I'll admit solo daygame is still a bit of an issue for me. Game had changed my life for the better and I am incredibly grateful I have came across this community of top-shelf, cream-of-the-crop men.

If you are curious what I look like, please send me a PM and I will give you my Instagram account which has many photos of me (as well as photos of me and my infamously good-looking friend who pulls with no effort or game knowledge).
To give a brief synopsis: I would consider myself above-average looking, above-average muscular build and physique, dark hair and dark features, and (unfortunately) rather short at 5'6".

About my notches: An overwhelming majority of them (over 40 I'd say) were from cold approach SNL. Many bangs were had without even having the girls phone number. That sentence alone should give you a feel of what type of game I run. I also use a fake name unless the girl is a fucking rocket, then I'll give her my real name and all that jazz. The girls that I counted on that list range from, in my purely subjective opinion, from 6/10 average girls to straight 10/10 dime pieces that I would go full-beta on and marry tomorrow if they'd have me.
quick note - my notch count is truly higher than 51 but I do not count some trolls into that list. I have heard from many game resources to just notch those girls for the experience. But I can definitely say that it simply isn't worth how much of a loser you feel after banging them. I've had to learn this lesson a few times over and over to now be at the point where I tell my dick to go fuck itself instead of taking down a girl I don't find attractive / would never be caught dead seen with in public. The few girls that I didn't count were all from POF that would message me first and be super straight up about wanting to meet up and suck my dick. They were fat and not attractive, probably 3/10. I would always feel like a bag of shit after fucking them and I now realized it is 1000000 times better to just stay home and jack off then to bust a nut inside a girl you don't find attractive. I find it is very damaging to my psyche.

Another note about my notches / quick disclaimer: my retention game is absolutely horrible. The really hot girls that I take down generally don't meet up with me a second time. In fact, I'll go as far as to admit they won't even respond to my texts the next day (I generally will exchange numbers after the bang) and if they do respond, shits weak as fuck. Most likely has to do with my style of game being good for only SNL and nothing else. Maybe I have weak text game. I really don't know to be honest. But I wanna throw this disclaimer out there before anyone thinks I'm so god: I fuck a lot of hot chicks, but I can't keep them around. Of course there's a few exceptions where I did go into an LTR and have a main girl. Even a mini-harem with a main girl and some side girls on rotation. But alas, those are rather short-lived and rather unfruitful for me.

How I hit the club:
I love rolling solo but my phone usually blows up with texts from 5 or 6 different guys from different social circles wanting to go out with me. When your the guy that fearlessly approaches sets, other guys will always want to go out with you (leach from you) since you provide that value. But for logistical reasons I will usually roll solo in my own vehicle. When I go out with a group of guys, I'll drink alcohol since someones going to be picking my ass up and driving me.
It's generally like this - on weekdays, I roll solo and inevitably meet up with my "game" friends that I know through the Edmonton chapter of the RSD inner-circle. On weekend nights, I roll up with my "normal/cool" friends (I hate to put it that way but its true) and we pre-game somewhere, get drunk, then roll into the club guns blazing.

My Style of Game:
Aggressive. Direct. Highly sexual from beginning. I go 0-100 real quick (real quick nigga, real quick). All my game comprises of is screening aggressively to find a sexually available girl. I do not spend time trying to convert a "maybe" girl into a "yes" girl. I just approach a high enough volume until I can find that lucky yes girl. I'd say about (1-3%) of girls in a venue will be "yes" girls for me, meaning they are sexually available THAT NIGHT. I wrote up a massive paragraph going further into this. But instead I will just say look up Good Looking Loser's articles on screening and the concept of sexual availability.

My Logsitics;
Absolutely fucking horrible. I lived in the suburbs like 25 min drive from the bars and clubs. I lived with my parents. My dad is a light sleeper so I don't bring girls up to my room. I tip-toe them quietly into my basement where we fuck on a shitty $40 futon I bought at Wal-Mart. I just recently moved into my own place with a buddy of mine downtown, but looking back at my logistics situation I just laugh. I have a lot of funny stories to tell about sneaking girls (some as old as 31) into my parents basement to fuck on a cheap futon.

Now that you have the breakdown of what I'm about, please ask any questions you'd like and I'll answer as truthfully as I can.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Don't give your instagram out to anybody but senior members. We are at war after all. "Loose lip sink ships". And great post BTW.

Thanks man. And yeah, definitely. I otherwise would have just posted it in this thread but I figured it would be safer to send it on a case-by-case basis depending on the credentials of who messages me.

Hey e_man,

Thanks for the offer. I want to take you up on it. It'd be great to hear more about how you close at night.

Let's say you're touching, maybe being sexual in your words, ideally you've isolated her at a bar or club. What's your usual script to get her to hop into your car or Uber and head back to your place?

I can't count how many times girls tell me at some point in the interaction, "I have to go back to my friends".

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Quote: (08-16-2015 04:00 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

My Logsitics;
I tip-toe them quietly into my basement where we fuck on a shitty $40 futon I bought at Wal-Mart. I just recently moved into my own place with a buddy of mine downtown, but looking back at my logistics situation I just laugh. I have a lot of funny stories to tell about sneaking girls (some as old as 31) into my parents basement to fuck on a cheap futon.

Do you think this might have had an impact on your retention? I found that when I lived in a big house, girls I dated would want to come over just so they could hang out because they liked my house.

The two scenarios:
(1) I pull the girl solo. She ditches her friends to fuck me either back at my place, back seat of my car, or back at her place.
and
(2) me and my boys pull 2 or more chicks back to someones house to "after-party"

For the solo scenario, after an intense makeout session or after I finger her pussy if shes wearing a dress or skirt, I say "lets get out of here". I stole that line from Ryan Gossling's character in "Crazy Stupid Love" haha. I don't just say "lets get out of here" - I straight up grab her and start leaving. This is the breaking point where she either goes "noooooooo I cant lose my friendssssssssss" or she just follows me and usually doesn't say a fucking word. If she pulls the no I can't lose my friends line then I try and be like "don't worry babe I'll drive you back to them later tonight or in the morning I didn't drink anything don't worry it's cool... tell them you'll see them later." Sometimes it works sometimes and sometimes she's just not down for the possible judgment from her friends when they find out she left the bar with some random cocky asshole.

For the group scenario, I'll early on be like "yo wheres the after party at tonight? You girls trying to do something later?"
Plant that "after-party" seed early. You don't by any means need to have a party. Girls will know what you mean when you say after party. Then when its later on and you wanna leave with them, drop the "after party, you guys in or nah?" - again, this is the breaking point where you determine if the girls are down to chill and fuck or if they are just looking for a little attention from guys before they go to Denny's and stuff their faces with food before passing out.

But yeah dude, the "I have to go back to my friends" is the response you will get when she's not coming back with you. Cause she just caaaan't lose her frieeeennndddssssss omgggggg

Quote: (08-17-2015 12:10 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2015 04:00 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

My Logsitics;
I tip-toe them quietly into my basement where we fuck on a shitty $40 futon I bought at Wal-Mart. I just recently moved into my own place with a buddy of mine downtown, but looking back at my logistics situation I just laugh. I have a lot of funny stories to tell about sneaking girls (some as old as 31) into my parents basement to fuck on a cheap futon.

Do you think this might have had an impact on your retention? I found that when I lived in a big house, girls I dated would want to come over just so they could hang out because they liked my house.

More likely more complicated than that.
That being said, I moved into my own place right in downtown Edmonton. Super nice place in a really upscale part of downtown. So perfect time for me to put that theory to the test. I'll keep you posted in a few weeks brother [Image: wink.gif]

Good to see you found a away around dem shitty logistics man. I also still live with the family, and wouldn't dare bringing a girl back to my crazy Mother and primary school aged brother- still trying to figure a way around it other than moving out. Having nowhere to go cost me a guaranteed bang as recently as two days ago and I'm still kicking myself.

Interesting note about losing contact with the girls after a ONS. Are you sure you're satisfying their needs as well? lol

Regarding bad logistics, I wrote a thread some time ago:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38236.html

You may find it helpful

Good write up !

You know your strenghts and weaknesses, and you got the best out of a situation with shitty logistics. I lived with my parents for a while and I let that affect my game. It was just an excuse not to pursue more aggressively.

Good job.