rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Gaming

Colombia Gaming

Hey guys, I recently got back from a trip in Colombia so I thought I would share my experience with you.

So I went with a friend from LA, friends from University and we met up with our Colombian friends who are friends from university as well. The first week or so we stayed in Bogota in a district called Chico in the north of Bogota. We went out in the Zona T then to a bar in the Candelaria and then to an after hours place called The End. I think the key here is social group game. The chick I got with the first night came out with us, and we started talking about my country and I asked her if they let her in because she was from Colombia and dangerous etc and her eyes lit up. This was the basis for my game on the whole trip, so some openers would include 'Es verdad que las chicas Colombianas (or whichever city you're in e.g. Bogotanas) son peligrosas/asesinas? (Is it true that Colombian girls are dangerous/assassins?' Seemed to work well. I struck out the first few nights as I was still calibrating my game, and we didn't hang out in any gringo spots, as we all spoke spanish anyway and wanted to avoid those places.

I did some day approaches in Bogota, I used a couple Roosh lines, on the street but also used my own foreigner angle 'Sabes donde haya un lugar donde se puede comer comida Colombiana por aqui?' (Do you know if there is a place round here where you can eat Colombian food) which seemed to work well. This especially helped because I have a Spanish accent when I talk Spanish so almost the same effect as when I am in the USA (I am English). We were doing 2 on 2 approaches with some success during the day as my friend has good game and is a good wingman. I gamed one girl after seeing her look at me on the street and used the food opener I mentioned above and she was very interested and even asked me to take her number down. I went on a date with her got her back to my place but had some last minute resistance. But I kept in touch with her the whole time I was in the coast - Cartagena and Baranquilla, almost over a week. She text me almost every day and called me too. The level of affection she showed me was something I would never receive from an English girl. It was actually really nice and sweet, so I responded in kind, if I said I was thinking about an English girl after one date it would be game over but I played it differently with her being a latin girl and I got rewarded. So we met up when I got back in Bogota for my final weekend and spent the weekend with her and she even ended up accompanying me to the airport...imagine an English or American girl doing that?

After a week in Bogota we went to stay in Cartagena for a few days. We stayed in a private hotel with our Colombian friend for a few nights then stayed in a hostel. In all honesty I didn't care to game any of the hostel girls, and I just couldn't find them attractive, all English speaking girls just turned me off for my whole stay. By this time a week into our trip neither of us had got a flag so we ramped up our game and daytime approaches, we found girls to be very receptive to 2 on 2 approaches in Cartagena and just generally more open, especially as it's a tourist city. During my whole stay in Colombia it felt like nightgame was almost a waste of time, the dancing is a huge thing as well. My first flag I think I just got lucky I did an approach on a girl in a bar and she was on a rebound and she was down from the get go. So that was good to get that out of the way. The second flag, me and my friend did some approaches on waitresses pretending to ask about places to eat again in a main square and my friend ended up fucking one of them. This waitress subsequently said she had a friend who liked me. The following night we went out and the girl was really cute, so I gamed her as normal - my default was mostly cool guy game and I didn't really use any cocky/funny during my interactions with Colombian girls, and I ended up getting my second flag with her. Although with this girl the next morning I have no idea why I agreed but she wanted me to accompany her to her house so she could change then to go to University. She lived in like the middle of the favela and I was the only white guy there, she wanted me to come into the house with her but I told her I was staying put in the cab until she had finished, experience and a half!

However, the girl I ended up liking the most was the girl I never fucked...ironic. My friend gamed a girl he sat next on the plane but it turned out she was married however she said she would hook us up with her friends and cousins (only in Colombia). We met up with her cousin at a party she was hosting in a club, and her cousin was fantastic...Penelope Cruz lookalike a high end 8. So I gamed her instantly and could tell she was responsive but I couldn't isolate her, so we left and went somewhere else. The next day we met up with her and her friend and went to a club and this girl wouldn't kiss me all night although her body language told me otherwise. She told me she didn't kiss on the first date...I was shocked. I asked my Colombian friend about it and he casually rolled his eyes and admitted to me it was the norm. So I thought I would give up with her so I ignored her texts, until she rang me the next day asking me to come out with her cousin (the married one) and her sister and they would pick me up. Now I would never do this in the UK, but this is Colombia so what the hell. So we drove around and went to a bar, she got a bit tipsy and whispered to me that she wanted to kiss me (never hear English girls say that) so we ended up making out quite a lot. The day after I asked her to meet with me as it was my last night, in the slight hope that I would do her, but in the back of my mind I knew it probably not to be the case. But what the hell, my friend told me to do it as it would be an experience, and the experience was good I have to admit, as she was so feminine and it was great to build a connection and a conversation with her. Although she was colder with me and wouldn't kiss me or hold my hand, she didn't drink which definitely didn't help!

Main observations: Colombian girls are so feminine it really was a pleasure just to talk with them and experience it instead of the dull drone I get in England. Salsa is definitely key and I would learn it if I live there. Nightgame is almost redundant in many cases and I think the key to many a pussy is social group game. Day approaches are good and they seem quite receptive to foreigners in many cases. I managed to get 3 flags in total and all pretty cute girls so all in all a good trip for my 2 week stay. I am going to miss Colombian girls and lament the inherent masculinity of English women.

Colombia Gaming

Great report, thanks for sharing with everyone.

Colombia seems to be a hot destination on the forum right now.

Colombia Gaming

The only place you will find Colombian women act Cold, bitchy and closed-off is when they get to America. Their receptive attitudes change dramatically. Not sure if the Colombian women in Canada change too. I'm about to find out.

Mixx

Colombia Gaming

Nice trip report. Nightgame isnt easy in Colombia. You cant be afraid to open mixed sets and you damn sure need to be able to dance salsa. Not for the faint of heart.

Colombia Gaming

Had to laugh about the opener asking colombian chicks if they are really dangerous killers. jajaja But then again I once got laid by asking a US chick in a bar if she wanted to come home with me and do my dishes. jajaja Sometimes the worst thing you can do is say nothing at all.

I hang in Cali so salsa is a necessary evil if you want to be one of the more popular guys at the clubs...for guys that don't dance salsa at all....try to go to cross over clubs were they will play a mix of salsa, merengue (how can't dance to marengue?), reggaeton and electronica. Anyone can dance to the last three so you should be able to hit the floor at least half the time. There are some nice lounges and bars in barrio granada that don't require dancing plus a newer hip hop club called RAIN.

I wouldn't even waste my time going to a high end dance club in Cali (alone) with plans of picking up women. Best plan of attack is going with hot women that are open to the idea of mixing it up with other groups...then you can not only get phone numbers...but have a chance of getting up close and personal with the other groups women on the dance floor.

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-11-2011 09:13 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

The only place you will find Colombian women act Cold, bitchy and closed-off is when they get to America. Their receptive attitudes change dramatically. Not sure if the Colombian women in Canada change too. I'm about to find out.

Mixx

That goes with every first generation immigrant in the club/bar/lounge atmostphere. The girls who are the most fun are the ones whose parents or grandparents are born in the states or canada. Of course exceptions do exist.

Colombia Gaming

i think daygaming is the way to go in Colombia. Plus it keeps you out of trouble. Don't have to deal with taxis, and most scopolamine cases happen at night. Just don't daygame in Parque Lleras in Medellin. It's a notorious scopolamine spot.

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-12-2011 09:48 PM)whosyourdaddy Wrote:  

i think daygaming is the way to go in Colombia. Plus it keeps you out of trouble. Don't have to deal with taxis, and most scopolamine cases happen at night. Just don't daygame in Parque Lleras in Medellin. It's a notorious scopolamine spot.

14 years in Cali Colombia an I never met one gringo that has ever been drugged with scopolamine...I know at least half a dozen that have been taken on paseo millionario a few more that were out right mugged...one that got hit in the head with a brick after getting in a fist fight in the street and one that was shot dead for unknown reasons while driving.

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-12-2011 09:48 PM)whosyourdaddy Wrote:  

Sounds like you're fearmongering. Have you been directly affected by this? Any news reports documenting this trend?

Or is it just things you've heard third-hand?

Colombia Gaming

Documented in these 3 links:

http://costaricaticas.com/forums/viewtop...15&t=35709
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...google.com
http://poorbuthappy.com/colombia/post/a-...-reminder/

Scopolamine also comes up in local Colombian newspapers here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...rmd%3Divns

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...copolamina

Also in- Ecuador

Not scare mongering. There's a lot of gringos in Medellin. You're probably ok, just make sure you keep your wits and common sense when in the single most over gringified square kilometer in all of Colombia. However, be aware that scopolamine exists in Colombia-- probably more of an issue for "visible gringoes". If you're Latino, African- American or can pass for a local, you're not going to be targeted....

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-14-2011 01:10 AM)whosyourdaddy Wrote:  

Documented in these 3 links:

http://costaricaticas.com/forums/viewtop...15&t=35709
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...google.com
http://poorbuthappy.com/colombia/post/a-...-reminder/

Scopolamine also comes up in local Colombian newspapers here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...copolamina

Also in- Ecuador

Not scare mongering. There's a lot of gringos in Medellin. You're probably ok, just make sure you keep your wits and common sense when in the single most over gringified square kilometer in all of Colombia. However, be aware that scopolamine exists in Colombia-- probably more of an issue for "visible gringoes". If you're Latino, African- American or can pass for a local, you're not going to be targeted....

Why would you say that "probably more of an issue for visible gringoes" when all of the news articles where about foreign nationals being drugged.

The third party stories are less credible IMHO just because there is so much BS on those forums.

Just curious.... as to how many gringos you have personally met that claim to have been drugged?

Seems like we ought to be able to find at least one to give us a first hand account....in 14 years I have never met one....but then again I hang in Cali and if there is any truth to the stories...they seem to be centered around Medellin.

Colombia Gaming

I gave Colombian women a rest, or myself a break rather. All Colombian women have the same tired financial disorder. I'm tired of hearing about these ALL the time with Colombian women specifically. I know this is common from all races, but Colombianas take the cake hands down.

A buddy of mine was telling me about another dilemma over money with a Colombian woman. She's broke and in financial need, and he is not. There is always something that she needs and asks for money for. This is so common with these women.

I need women with some financial stability in life with their own money. Tired of these broke-ass, aimless Colombian women waiting for novio to Western Union desperately needed money sob stories.

I once told a girl "Have I ever asked you for a loan?" she replied "No", then why should I always have to "loan" you money? Because you give me sex? Pleeeeease!!

She was schocked at how broke this diwn for her. No matter, there are enough beta providers fir her to move on. It won't end.

Mixx

Colombia Gaming

I appreciate you posting those links. That allow guys to better decide what the risks are. More info from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine...an_legends

Colombia Gaming

Every first hand account I have ever heard of related to scopamine was a Colombian and not a foreigner.

Honestly, you could walk out your front door and get hit by a bus. Aside from petty theft, a lot of the fearmongering that happens over Colombia is overblown. If that's the only thing keeping you from coming, it's silly.

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-14-2011 09:56 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I gave Colombian women a rest, or myself a break rather. All Colombian women have the same tired financial disorder. I'm tired of hearing about these ALL the time with Colombian women specifically. I know this is common from all races, but Colombianas take the cake hands down.

A buddy of mine was telling me about another dilemma over money with a Colombian woman. She's broke and in financial need, and he is not. There is always something that she needs and asks for money for. This is so common with these women.

I need women with some financial stability in life with their own money. Tired of these broke-ass, aimless Colombian women waiting for novio to Western Union desperately needed money sob stories.

I once told a girl "Have I ever asked you for a loan?" she replied "No", then why should I always have to "loan" you money? Because you give me sex? Pleeeeease!!

She was schocked at how broke this diwn for her. No matter, there are enough beta providers fir her to move on. It won't end.

Mixx

mixx, sorry to hear times are tough. the bad thing about colombia is that there is hardly any middle class and women there in dire need of a couple sheckles is very common. the good thing about colombia is that there is hardly any middle class and it's not impossible to find the ones who are part of the nation's elite.

of course, i assume this sort of women is far more common in bogota (a city which is usually pretty well trashed in this forum)- i don't know this for a fact, i've only spent 3 months in bogota and none in medellin.

i've had very good luck finding women in colombia that are very financially self-sufficient, but again maybe that's just geography. i think you would have to watch yourself if you wanted to enter into a serious relationship with someone you describe above, but there are independent, secure colombianas out there who come from 'good' families and don't (need to) ask for anything and are even charitable towards you. i know you have more experience in colombia then i do, but maybe in some different circles, or outside of bogota? (not sure). i think it's out there for you if you're finding that you like the majority of the other things that colombian women have to offer. good luck with whatever direction your points yourself towards though.

Colombia Gaming

Mixx

Q groserooo !!!![Image: tard.gif]
most colombian birds are a disaster

Colombia Gaming

Mixx

Well if they are really good looking and live in Cali....I'll give them a job...so send them my way.

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-14-2011 07:32 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Well if they are really good looking and live in Cali....I'll give them a job...so send them my way.

I'm sure you will Wedo [Image: banana.gif]

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-11-2011 07:08 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

I gamed one girl after seeing her look at me on the street

this mite sound like a nub question but how can you tell when a girl
LOOKS at you. what i mean is, if you stare at a girl on the street
she is going to look at you for at least a 1 second or 2, but how can
you tell if she looks at you in a way that you can easily tell that she
is interested, and i dont mean like in a slutty way either like a
girl looking at your face and looking at your dick (never happened to
me but if it has happened to you please do tell what when went
down)

also if i dont get at least one reply than i am going to have to make
a new thread out of this, cuz my friend told me that if you
look at a girl and she looks back at you after 2 seconds then she probably likes you, but i think thats bullshit.

Colombia Gaming

Mr. Ibague, if any girl looks at you for even a second or two, don't think about it, just go up and start talking to her.

I don't know much about Ibague specifically, I have only passed through there on the bus, but it's not a big town. I am sure they are not that used to gringos around there. Use your noobness in town as an advantage. Surely you need directions someplace, or opinions about what is fun to do (assuming there is anything fun to do there), just start opening whoever with advice about what to do and where to go in town, and some of which might even turn out to be useful anyway. I hear the tamales and lechona are pretty good there, maybe someone knows where the best ones are, know what I am saying? Then you can use that to launch into some other flirting, etc.

After living in Colombia for a while, I gotta say, I envy the 16-year old that actually has a chance to go to high school here. Less stress, less authoritarian high school administrations, less cliquey, less bullying, and a much more natural dating culture. Take it easy and start enjoying yourself, if you start stressing the girls will pick up on it and not be so interested.

Colombia Gaming

i would have gave my left nut to be the only gringo in a colombian highschool. would have been swimming in pussy lol

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-15-2011 01:17 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i would have gave my left nut to be the only gringo in a colombian highschool. would have been swimming in pussy lol

And I Would have given my right nut to be the only Latino in High School in Fargo, ND or any small Midwest town. It would have been cafe con leche like a moda foca.

Mixx

Colombia Gaming

im not sure if its the same dynamics in america esp with the youth. i never saw latin dudes with the white girls. carries a slight negative connotation i think with the parents. cant imagine it being alot diff out in the mid west. could be wrong though...

id imagine parents would LOVE there daughter to date a gringo kid in highschool!

Colombia Gaming

I'm in Fargo right now, and I can tell you I feel like a white gringo in Brazil or Colombia.

Granted, I dress GQ to the max.

Mixx

Colombia Gaming

Quote: (06-14-2011 10:56 PM)ibaguesucks305 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2011 07:08 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

I gamed one girl after seeing her look at me on the street

this mite sound like a nub question but how can you tell when a girl
LOOKS at you. what i mean is, if you stare at a girl on the street
she is going to look at you for at least a 1 second or 2, but how can
you tell if she looks at you in a way that you can easily tell that she
is interested, and i dont mean like in a slutty way either like a
girl looking at your face and looking at your dick (never happened to
me but if it has happened to you please do tell what when went
down)

Well pretty much if a girl looks at you for even half a second or more directly in the eye means she is half interested and bored at least. So going after a girl who's interest is piqued may give you a better chance than one who doesn't acknowledge you.

In this case, the girl turned round and did a 'phoarr' face at me, and I'm not special looking..so with an opportunity like that it would be 'rude not to' as we say in the UK. And if you don't know 'the look' yet that comes with experience and with doing approaches. And I would agree with the other posts, being a white gringo in Colombia providing you have good game and Spanish is a win win as far as I'm concerned. Although this stuff about 'Scopolamine' never even heard of it when I was in Colombia..first I heard of it was this thread!