rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate

So the enemy has adapted from Montreal and decided not to be as public with their activism against us, especially since they know that the ROK machine will destroy them as soon as they open their mouth. However, they are still trying to get the venue cancelled, and it appears to be their sole target. I don't even think they will hold the planned protest on Saturday. For some reason, they don't trust anyone who wants to join their Facebook protest. [Image: lol.gif]

Operation Caliphate is the next operation, and perhaps the last until Saturday.

[Image: attachment.jpg27686]   

The attacks against me is obviously Islamophobia. My traditional beliefs on women and family come from my father, who is Muslim (Shia branch). White Canadian feminists forget to check their privilege before attacking our masculine views which stem for the mighty Koran.

As you know I am a practicing Muslim man. The mosque is my sanctuary in which I strengthen my views on masculinity and patriarchy. The Prophet Muhammad and I stand together against SlutWalks, false rape accusations, obesity, and cat tattoos.

Here is a recreation of how I look in traditional Muslim garb:

[Image: attachment.jpg27687]   

I ask that you support my right to religious expression, whether you are Christian, Jew, Buddhist, or atheist. Find those who smite me in media articles and social networking, leave comments that tell them to check their Islamophobia, so that on this Saturday I may fight back against Canadian degeneracy with the Holy word of Muhammad.

Allahu Akbar

Well, hopefully they don't decide to hold the protest in front of Masjid Toronto mosque on Dundas Street. That might put a damper on things planned for Saturday.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Exactly what I was thinking earlier today. White, privileged mob ATTACKS person of color in street, shouting "stay out of Canada". Obviously islamophobes. And what would you expect from a city that banned burkas. Hopefully Toronto is more open-minded and tolerant.

Roosh might be the 21st century's Franz ferdinand, like this could snowball and spark world war 3

LOL this is amazing.

[Image: 1372319.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

They should start continuously calling mosques and asking Muslims if they've seen this guy who believes in traditional values. That'll show how diverse they are.

Delete

I'm the King of Beijing!

It is worrying how unsafe Canada has become for religious minorities. Due to this precedent, I no longer feel welcome to the country as a practicing Kopimist. You have every right to stand up for your religious freedom of expression. Godspeed.

All (Turkish/Lebanese/Egyptian) Muslims that I've ever met agreed with manosphere teachings and were far more tolerant than atheists. A mosque would be an ideal meeting place. Genius idea, Roosh!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Go forth, great Holy Warrior--with the strength of a thousand armies--to deliver this holiest of jihads to this godless infidel!

Only now do I understand how you, one man, was able to take on a nation and rise victorious: a man with The Word in his heart, and the truth in his mind, is simply unstoppable. You will defeat this Muslim-hating enemy, not just once, but a thousand times! God is great, Brother Roosh.

Allah summons you, great warrior.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-13-2015 02:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

They should start continuously calling mosques and asking Muslims if they've seen this guy who believes in traditional values. That'll show how diverse they are.

When I lived in my last rural town in Australia, I'd jog every evening along the lagoon and through the park. The only stable nuclear families I'd consistently see were the Middle-Eastern, Somalian and Indian Muslims, grandparents included. Couples were generally having children in their early 20's, and it's not unusual to see three children playing all under five years of age. There's already 1200 families in that small town in just under 2 years of immigration. Meanwhile, seemingly-every white woman in my age group was desperately trying IVF treatment to have her first child - in their late 30's and early 40's.

As such, in a year of jogging, I never saw a single intact white family unit. Generally I'd see 20-something couples, both focused on their individual smartphones. If I did see a mother and children, she was always in her late 30's, and the father was entirely absent. I've never seen a Muslim family using a smartphone, they're actively engaging in talk and play with each other.

You can see why Canadian Feminists are Islamophobic: Muslims choose to marry young, have multiple children and develop a strong family unit that cares for its elder members, all concepts they label oppression, particularly as white feminists like Rebecca Watson refer to foetuses as 'tumours', and joke about abortions.

I for one am glad Roosh is shedding light on their typically white upper-class bias against foreign cultures with traditional values that has resulted in centuries of cultural imperialism.

Knowing the Canadian media, the headlines for the Toronto event will probably look like this:

[Image: 76279b94a9.jpg]

That video is truly glorious and a work of art. Can't wait to see the sure to be hilarious Canadian response.

Allah Akbar!

This just keeps getting better.

Roosh I was unsure of some of your efforts to troll feminists over the past year or so but this is a whole other elite level here. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Very nicely done.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:36 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Roosh I was unsure of some of your efforts to troll feminists over the past year or so but this is a whole other elite level here. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

I'm shocked and hurt and upset about your post and I can't even. I don't think that you and I were watching the same Youtube video, because I see a man speaking from his heart.

Sure, Roosh is polite enough to not constantly interject his beliefs into his work and writing, but I can assure you, he is a devote man.

It's very upsetting to me that you would accuse Roosh of simply trolling feminists. I don't see any trolling going on. All I see is Roosh sharing honestly about the pain that Canadians' Islamophobia has subjected him to.

I need you to rethink your perspective. Roosh would never use his strongly held beliefs simply to troll feminists or anyone else.

He is just a humble man, sharing the truth.

To Roosh, I must say, thank you for your vulnerability and taking the time to express to us your battle with these Muslim haters. Next time you're in town, I'll see you at worship.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Godspeed. Kill them at their own game.

SJW's heads exploding everywhere!!!

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-25689-1389210098-6.gif]

[Image: lphp_zps12207f0f.gif~c200]

[Image: 3663d6f4006208e801efde55eb4389be.gif]

...Under "war times rules" I'm obliged to say that No!, feminist and mangina.
I don't want your actual head to explode. I need to make that clear since most of you can't understand satire, sarcasm and/or humor...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I agree Roosh and can see your points. Canada is a land where religious persecution is strong and silent...in a backhanded shaming kind of way... and the only way that practicing a religion is tolerated is if its twisted around and watered down so that its 'not offensive' to anyone. The united, presbyterian and unitarian chruches are more like hippie social clubs than houses of god in Canada...mosques in toronto have to be built out near the highway so worshippers have to endure road noise and car smog to deter them from worshipping.

How is a muslim person supposed to identify as a Canadian when the entire year is divided between hockey season and gay pride season? This is why they have to live in self segregating communities like Dundas, whitby, brampton...because they are not welcome in toronto proper. They aren't white enough, green haired enough or gay enough to belong on queen street or the subway.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Do sjw's fight to oppress a minority for his religious views?

Seems like it. So much for social justice when they choose to stand in the way of traditional Muslim beliefs.

Essentially, Montreal was a lynch mob against a minority. I thought we moved beyond such brutish actions.

Honestly, I used to think that Canada was one of the most diverse and tolerant countries in the world. But seeing these attacks against Roosh because of his Islamic beliefs break my heart. Islamophobia is already a huge problem in Western Europe and the US. Looks to me religious minorities will be persecuted for their beliefs in the Western world and there's no going back. The worst part is that all this opposition to Roosh is coming from activists from the left when they are supposed to be the tolerant ones. These are some dark times head people.

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:50 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

I'm shocked and hurt and upset about your post and I can't even. I don't think that you and I were watching the same Youtube video, because I see a man speaking from his heart.

Sure, Roosh is polite enough to not constantly interject his beliefs into his work and writing, but I can assure you, he is a devote man.

It's very upsetting to me that you would accuse Roosh of simply trolling feminists. I don't see any trolling going on. All I see is Roosh sharing honestly about the pain that Canadians' Islamophobia has subjected him to.

I need you to rethink your perspective. Roosh would never use his strongly held beliefs simply to troll feminists or anyone else.

To Roosh, I must say, thank you for your vulnerability and taking the time to express to us your battle with these Muslim haters. Next time you're in town, I'll see you at worship.

You're right. I do need to check my white privilege and improve my cultural sensitivity. My bad.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (08-13-2015 05:12 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:50 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

You're right. I do need to check my white privilege and improve my cultural sensitivity. My bad.

I am glad you realize that if Roosh were white the SJWs wouldn't give two shits about him. They take great delight in terrorizing a Muslim man.

I hope this doesn't contravene the war time rules, but for those of us attending the talk on Saturday I have a few questions;

Is it true that on entering the venue that it is customary to remove ones shoes and socks and wash ones feet?

Out of respect, should one also refrain from consuming pork products and alcohol for 48 hours before the speech??

I hope this post does not give too much away to the SJWs. If so I will gladly delete.

P.s. On Saturday, I will be the guy carrying a guitar with the British accent! Say hi.