rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does game work on all kinds of women?

Hi,

I wanted to know if game only works on bitches and hoes or does it work on all women.

Thanks

So that question can sound a lot like trolling, but I'm going to take it seriously because it's a question I had when I started learning game at first. That's mainly because I, like a lot of people, misconstrued game as "act like a douchebag and mistreat women." When you get into the nuances of game, it isn't about acting like a douchebag, and it certainly isn't about mistreating women. It's about being fair (i.e. not putting up with bullshit) and giving women what they want in a man. (Hint: it isn't a pushover bitch).

Of course, while acting like a douchebag will get you a better outcome than being a pushover beta-bitch feminine man, it does not define game. In fact, it only applies to a type of game that is much more nuanced than its name implies. That's the root of your issue, though. You're mistaking "douchebag game" as game in general.

Game is about being socially aware, having frame (i.e. being a man), refusing to allow yourself to be dictated by the existence and actions of women, and positioning yourself in a manner that gives you the social leverage in an interaction.

Now, game is based on a certain number of social generalizations and truths, and some of these will lead you to believe that all women have inside of them a "bitch and hoe" element. People argue on the nuances of game, but, as I said, it is based on generally accepted rules. People who argue about these rules argue over degrees, not validity.

One example is that any girl, in the right circumstances, will fuck any guy with the right game. What does it mean to have the right game? It means to come off in a social, non-creepy way that matches what the girl is looking for sexually (whether she is consciously aware of what these qualities are or not). Each girl has different perspectives, but game hinges on the idea that 1) all women have a few core similarities that can either be damaged or slightly modified, but never destroyed, from which generalizations can be made, 2) there are different kinds of girls that within their groups share very predictable patters of behavior and attitude (which, combined with the overarching similarities, can lead to very accurate generalizations), and 3) any man can assess any girl and use social skills to portray himself in a positive manner that plays off of that assessment (as it agrees to the first two concepts).

So, game is really just being social and playing on a girl's perceptions, id, attitudes and self-awareness to make her view you in as positive a light as possible, and make yourself as attractive as possible.

Game is rooted in biological, sociological, and psychological truths--this is how we come to the broad generalizations about women's similarities. Thus, game is a strong tool, and it is universally applied to all women. But, there are different flavors of game.

While each mode of game is based on the general tenets and principles (such as keeping the social leverage and not giving into frame-compromising situations, i.e. falling for "shit tests"), the details of executing each kind of game is different. They achieve different things, are used in different ways--and, because girls can be placed into different groups with different kinds of predictable behavior, can be used to get all kinds of different girls.

Game works best on women because women objectively are the most predictable sex. There is less variation in women than in men overall, and thus game is more effective with them. That means that game is much more universal in that sex than the male sex. That also supports the notion that game works on all women. (There's a reason guys use game and women don't--they don't have to, and it would be impractical).

Like I said, your post implies that you only recognize "douchebag game," which is the most ideal game for getting sluts and getting one-night stands. The world of game is much more than that, and the flavors of game are more diverse. But the core tenets never change, and the majority of them deal with how you carry yourself as a man. If you can't act like a man and keep yourself from getting thrown around by women, then no matter what kind of woman you're talking to, you're going to get crushed.

So to answer your question in short: yes.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

No. If you find a girl you really like you should text her a lot, share all of your feelings with her right away and not use game on her since she's special and not like other women.

Quote: (08-11-2015 01:17 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

No. If you find a girl you really like you should text her a lot, share all of your feelings with her right away and not use game on her since she's special and not like other women.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

[Image: VJjGtxL.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

There are some traits that are universally attractive to all women.
Sense of humour
Physical strengthathleticism
Dancing ability
Confidence
Ambition
Intelligence
Good story telling
Getting Teased
Kino
Preselection
Social proofpopularityfame
Leadership skills

Don't debate me.

Game does not work on fat Canadian swj trolls. Because who the fuck would game a pink haired cunt like most likely the OP is. Now if you're a dude and are just daft i take that back

Quote: (08-11-2015 12:42 AM)Tex Wrote:  

(...)

So to answer your question in short: yes.

[Image: potd.gif]

Actually, it works, but sometime in different ways.
Not all Girls will rspond the same way to you gaming them.

So the answers is: Yes, and It Depends.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote: (08-11-2015 12:42 AM)Tex Wrote:  

You're mistaking "douchebag game" as game in general.

This

What guy doesn't have a cursory understanding of the concept of "game"? You may not have it or know how to use it, but I find it incredible that a male can grow up in the English speaking world...oh wait, wait...

He's Canadian.

By the way, great post, Tex.

[Image: clap.gif]

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Game is not something that is stationary and only done in one way, the exact same way, every single time.

It's something that needs be adjusted and calibrated for each girl you approach.

Think of it as a sports game plan. Whatever the sport the goal is to win. There are basic skills and tactics in each sport that help you win at every level(This would be muscles, style, frame, height, money).

Then there are the deeper tactics for where you adjust to the opponent (woman) you have in front of you.

In other words game can work in any girl you just need to calibrate for that specific girl and see what's works.

This is like asking if having an outgoing personality will help you make friends.

As far as asshole game, chicks dig jerks Heartiste says it is a bell curve. On one extreme there are woman who like jerks who cheat and lie and beat them up. On the other side there are chicks who are not so much into criminal psychopaths.

Don't debate me.