rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is it like to try to bed a tourist and fail due to (partial) incompetence

Summary

Invested 24 hours with a tourist girl over three evenings/nights to find out I was an entertainer with mild chance of sex on the second night. If you want to find out how things went down, get yourself a cup of tea and have a read. If you roll your eyes and sneer, I won't feel offended. I deserve it. It is a cautionary tale with much detail. It is more about what not to do, than the other way round, I think. I know my head will be bashed by many of you for having committed so many blunders. I hope at least some of us after reading this, especially less experienced, when facing a similar situation, will not have to learn a lesson like mine the hard way. I would be glad if experienced guys pointed out the key mistakes I made (not that I'm not aware, ex post facto, of some of the blunders that I made).

What is it like to try to bed a tourist and fail

Day game approach, one of the main streets, red traffic lights, I saw a cute girl, stood two steps to her side, then she gave me a quick half-glance. Opened she looked like an art student. What I learnt overall was that she was an Asian/Swiss born in Switzerland, top education in UK and France, 27yo, junior manager, well travelled and liked to travel by herself, face 7-8/body 6, a tourist who just arrived in town for five days. She was surprisingly responsive, walked up a street with her for a bit, suggested to meet up next day (considered the same night but was extremely tired), she amped it up by suggesting going for a drink in the evening (sounds like it was in the bag, right?), I shook her hand and commented on her handshake which was an unusually firm one (even for many males).

Again, she was responsive and to the point when texting, mainly logistics, took her late afternoon for some simple sightseeing, she wore just above a knee skirt, was raining, took her umbrella, told her to take my arm, she complied, walked more, went for drinks. Sat with her in an L shaped booth, she sat away, after a drink told her to sit next to me, declined, though she sat closer but not really close after a second drink. I was getting a strong vibe of 'I'm an independent woman', though she whined quite a bit about her job and quitting it. Generally, I was trying to be a good listener. After closing the tab she insisted on paying her half and did. Planned Tuthmosis' no-kiss-to-home-pull so changed venue, good vibe, excellent eye-contact and rapport, I enjoyed the conversation, she talked a lot and asked many questions about me, some light touching involved. It was loud, changed the venue again, another drink, she was tipsy, time to pull. She firmly declined, though counter-offered next evening and she re-confirmed next morning. Total time approximately 6 hours.

Met in the evening, she wore semi-loose trousers this time, decided to show her around, then went to a bar, was getting compliments on how cool and smart I was right, left and centre from her. This time only one glass of wine for her, was late, decided not to drink more, great rapport, dreamy eyes, went for a kiss and she ravished my lips. Repeated, all good, suggested my place and about to call a cab, she mumbled she was cold and would like to get back to her hostel in half an hour. Told her I'd make her a tea to warm her up and we "wouldn't have to do anything". She vacillated about it for a bit, then accepted. Because I paid for drinks at the bar she insisted and paid for a cab.

At my crib, she said she was as well as looked extremely tired from sleeping only a few hours the day before and sightseeing all day today, made her a tea, put a movie on, she was getting into microsleep every few minutes, though we made out a few times in between but I didn't escalate on a couch, she curled on my couch with a head on my lap, then made out again, though a couple more times she said she needed to go back and if I'd call her a taxi. Reassured her we wouldn't have to do anything we weren't uncomfortable with in a bedroom, she was fine with it, brushed her teeth and got into my bed. Told her I slept naked, found out she wore bra, panties, and a longish shirt. A bit of cuddling, teased she was prudish for wearing all this armour, for some reason I didn't feel horny so wasn't rapidly escalating, though tried to get physically closer, she positioned her abdominal/genital area away from my body and either she fell asleep or pretended she did. For whatever reason I thought a few hours of sleep would help (what was I thinking?), then would restart very early in the morning. Woke up at 6.45am, told her half-asleep 'it's 6am', suddenly she reached over and grabbed my phone, said 'shut-up, you're lying, it's 6.45am', she jumped out of the bed because 'I need to go to my hostel to take shower and sort things out' and left immediately. Total time approximately 12 hours.

I suggested to meet again a few hours later, she proposed to meet in the evening and coincidentally or not suggested a venue nearby my home (lucky me! Yeah, right...) so went there, she bought us two pints because she owned me (God knows why?), sat closer to me and touched me lightly, I was acting cool. She thanked me, like she did on a number of occassions, for making her time in town so interesting. Then we decided to see a show, she paid for a show for both of us (cash payment only, I had no cash), tested what she'd do by sitting in a row behind her, she sat in a row in front of me and didn't join me. Was late, so thought no more time wasting sipping drinks (we were both sober by that time) and I had alcohol at home.

Then we left the venue and walked to my home, she wasn't questioning really where we were going, though mentioned something about how late it was, got her in, suggested wine, she declined, put some music on, teased her how shy she was last night, she didn't like it and accused me about being shy (right, shy guys approach girls in full daytime light). I didn't go into an argument, went for a make out, she liked it, then she said she had to go. Mood a bit off, then made out again, tried to escalate, my hands got pushed away, I said she could stay until morning like last night, she said she couldn't because she needed to get sleep so she could enjoy the last day in town from early morning by herself. Somehow got into a rationally driven discussion, though tried to steer away, was told again she would not sleep me with me a few more times, so eventually asked why, she said condescendingly 'I don't have to tell you'.

Told her calmly it wasn't right to make out multiple times and come over twice and behave like that. She was not having any of it and said I was a good kisser, she enjoyed it but because she liked kissing it didn't mean she wanted to sleep with me and explain why she wouldn't sleep with me. This went back and forth a few times, she added it was complicated and there was someone else, I said I didn't care, again rational talk, no mood any more, got really tired of this war of attrition with no resolution in sight and her getting more and more feminist/condescending/rational in her speech, so stood up and told her firmly, no less, no more 'get the fuck out', went to open the door, stood there, she walked out, turned around and opened her mouth but I just said 'fuck off' and slammed the door. Game over. Total time approximately 4 hours.

Grand total 24 hours.

Comments are more than welcome.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

You failed on night one when you showed that a bed nicer than the hostel was free to use. Also fail that after that you suggested to hang just hours after she left, also rational talk and butthurtedness. Change her mood not her mind. Go read Krauserpua.com. also if next time you tell this story finish with spaghetti falling out of your pockets.
Cause its everywhere
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spaghetti-stories

Quote: (08-07-2015 11:11 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

You failed on night one when you showed that a bed nicer than the hostel was free to use.

Agreed. The only defense, to a small degree, was she was super tired. However, in retrospect, I should've scheduled a date earlier, compress it, knowing she was tired get her a coffee, then have her at least two drinks instead of one at a bar, bring her over two hours earlier than I did, get her another drink at my crib, then make her horny and escalate as far as possible. If she'd refuse to have sex, put her in a cab back home and never contact again. Nice guys finish last. Leave and learn.

Also fail that after that you suggested to hang just hours after she left.

Agreed. Wasted time. At most, should've suggested to come to my place to chill.

also if next time you tell this story finish with spaghetti falling out of your pockets.
Cause its everywhere

I'm not sure what are you suggesting?

-- Elon Musk

The problem is not you or what you did, but the fact that she was a tourist.
Too much effort for a single bang, they smell it. I learned this lesson a few years back, or you bang in the first day/night or forget about it.

I have met lots of tourist girls, the last thing you want to do with them is pressuring them into anything and not let them do their thing.

When was the last time you traveled alone? Shit gets boring really fast, you usually jump at the first opportunity to share a beer with anyone, i think thats why you had so much good rapport with her.

Regular game in which you have to overcome LMR and do push pull in my experience is not very effective, the way i see you have two choices #1 be a really attractive guy, the kind that girls would actively seek to have vacation sex with or #2 you need to get them into vacation mode via nightclubs and lots of booze to get loose. No wining and dining with them or trying to talk, everything needs to be fast paced and keep that vibe until you get the bang.
Neither of them counts as cheating to them.

Quote: (08-08-2015 09:37 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Too much effort for a single bang, they smell it. I learned this lesson a few years back, or you bang in the first day/night or forget about it.

Meaning, if you are so keen, you've got nothing else on the go because no other girl finds you attractive because you're a loser?

-- Elon Musk

Quote: (08-08-2015 09:52 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

When was the last time you traveled alone? Shit gets boring really fast, you usually jump at the first opportunity to share a beer with anyone, i think thats why you had so much good rapport with her.

I think the rapport had in this case much more with shared interests and hobbies than anything else.

Quote: (08-08-2015 09:52 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

#2 you need to get them into vacation mode via nightclubs and lots of booze to get loose. No wining and dining with them or trying to talk, everything needs to be fast paced and keep that vibe until you get the bang.

I like this one. Fast pace and good vibe to make it happen.

-- Elon Musk

Quote: (08-08-2015 08:37 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Meaning, if you are so keen, you've got nothing else on the go because no other girl finds you attractive because you're a loser?

yes. it means no local girl around you is trying to fuck you if you're so "not busy". but thats not even about tourist/not tourist.

Quote: (08-08-2015 08:37 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Like i said i have met a lot of tourist girls and they have shown me their whatsapp/tinder/messages from guys they have met along the way.

Most guys pretty much stalk them thinking that because the girls are on vacation they will be easier to fuck, its not true in fact i would say its the opposite. The only thing good about them is that if you manage to fuck them you wont have to see them again.
See this thread for example http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49627.html girls under no circumstances sport fuck betas, doesnt even matter if she is already in your bed and youre naked.

Also might be good if other guys can comment on this but the more money i spend on a tourist the better my chances of banging her.

Here is a golden bang rule for young chicks especially, tourist chicks can act like this because they are on high:

Try to avoid any sitting on a meet unless it is back on your couch or bed.

Even at a bar it is better to stand at a semi crowded bar on a patio, play pool, dance etc.. a bar stool at a bar with her drinking hard liquor is about the only exception and even that is not always great.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I wonder what Krauser would say. In fact, wouldn't it be useful to create something a la "10 rules for banging tourists"?

-- Elon Musk

I've realized I forgot to add something relevant to the story. On day two, during a stroll in a park we talked about books and then she, all of a sudden, asked me if I read 50 shades of Grey. Clearly, her mind was circling around having sex with me. This was a good opportunity to explor verbally her fantasies and sexual proclivities and I haven't capitalized on that. She would've given herself to me, if I hadn't failed to dominate and escalate.

-- Elon Musk

You did a good job, even good MLB players only get a hit one out of every 3 at bats

Quote: (08-09-2015 08:09 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

I've realized I forgot to add something relevant to the story. On day two, during a stroll in a park we talked about books and then she, all of a sudden, asked me if I read 50 shades of Grey. Clearly, her mind was circling around having sex with me. This was a good opportunity to explor verbally her fantasies and sexual proclivities and I haven't capitalized on that. She would've given herself to me, if I hadn't failed to dominate and escalate.

No, you did the right thing to do. Never escalate verbally, this normally leads nowhere. Do not overthink, you did a great job, it was just a missed bang, no more than that, happens to all the players.

Don't know, Rocha, got a mate and he escalates verbally and it works for him for if they blush and show other good reactions he knows he's not wasting his time. I tend not to, perhaps I could try a bit and gauge their interest...

Thanks for your suggestions, guys, I'm sure next time I'll do better.

-- Elon Musk

The problem was not on your side OP, the problem is you got the wrong girl. Once I read she's half Asian/Swiss and GREW UP IN SWITZERLAND, I knew it was over. Swiss girls are extremely prudish, conservative and simply don't put out. There are exceptions of course, but they are rare.
Once a girl knows how to speak Swiss German, it means she's infected with that sexually inhibited culture we got here in Switzerland.
Don't waste your time with them.

RedGuard