rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got good results with this online conversation (re)starter

Hello.

I have found a good way I think (worked on 5 girls out of 7) to ignite the conversation with a girl, and build rapport with her.

Typically, when a girl isn't much interested, she will still answers you, but with at most 3-4 words sentences. Or sometimes I send a message, it is marked "Read" by her, but I get no answer before 3-4 days at least.

What I do, is send them this:

-Hey, I have an idea. Let's have some fun, with this game [Image: smile.gif]

Each of us will try to guess something caracterizing the other. Most defining personality trait, future job, best type of breakfeast (bowl of cereal or toasts), movie character that made the biggest impact on you, etc, there is no limit to the questions... However, after 5 wrong answers by one of us, the conversation is over. Forever. THE END.

Ready to go?

I'll start by saying you like strawberries (*or some bullshit like that, all girls love straweberries so this is a guaranteed good answer). Your move!

PS: no cheating allowed [Image: smile.gif]

Their behaviour immediately changed, and soon after that they were responding quickly, with complete sentences, and building rapport. I alternate between serious affirmations ("you often feel like you get along better with your male friends than your girlfriends", or "you seem like someone whom people trust a lot to give her really important secrets") and bullshit like "I think you are the kind of girl to put cheese on her pasta".

I think what makes this work is the originality, the game aspect, the fact that we are both making the other qualify himself/herself, the non-neediness in putting my balls on the table and risking to not talk to her if we fail the game, and the fact that an exit is available (the 5 questions limit). What usually happens is that she spoonfeeds me the answers, by making assumptions about me that she really thinks fit me, since she doesn't want the game to end. I bullshit a bit if necessary, and tell the truth about the rest.
Soon after, if you are feeling her well, you can devolve into a more "spicy" territory, with sexual assumptions "you are more string than panties", "you have sometimes dreamt of fucking your sister/best friend's boyfriend" etc etc. The sky is the limit!!

Try this, and tell me what do you think about it.

Sounds really good, the only problem is that when other guys read this thread soon she will be spammed by thousands of dudes playing the exact same game with her.

Abondance mentality^^
And I don't really care, since the french base here is not that high, and chances that girls in my city get the same game from another guy are slim to none.

I like this, I might actually try it out at the bar. I'll let you know what happens if I do.

I still like strawberry fields

I say go for cold reading the very first time I transcribed Barnum statement into facebook chat word for word I ended up plowing the girl 2 weeks later

These sorta gimmicks are too difficult to implement and most girls aren't interested enough to play along. Short attention span on online girls.

If she's interested enough to do that you can just ask them out

Just my two cents

valhalla

Pas mal. But I think its better to try this face to face, but then I dont do any online game so what do I know.

IMO texting/chatting fancy with girls runs the risk of her attention whoring you without ever meeting up/put out.

Milkado, how many of those 5 did you convert into dates and eventually bang?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I started implementing this last week, and during the holidays none of the girls are in my city so I did not get a concrete date yet. But I got all their phone number, whereas before they wouldn't ask me a personal question nor make a personal comment about me. And I got 3 dates lined up (though nothing has happened yet).

This is not a panty dropper, only a rapport builder. Your game has to do the rest [Image: wink.gif]

PS: as Virtus said, you'd better be good at cold reading otherwise the wrong answers will put her off.