rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame experience

Daygame experience

Today I tried to do some daygame. I went out with a wingman and we approached two 2-sets.

The first set sat on a bench and we had a friendly conversation. I made some jokes and they laughed but after about 15 minutes they left.

The second set lasted longer, for about an hour. My friend had to go and I decided to go also. We again had a friendly, funny conversation. But I had to lead the conversation. The girls didn't bring up topics on their own. At the end I asked if they had facebook or WA what they denied. So I let it go. Maybe I should have asked for an appointment, but I don't think that this was the mistake.

I guess the interaction was too friendly, but I once read that daygame is slower and that I should aim for a normal interaction. Should I anyway ask them if they are single in order to move on to the next set if not?

Daygame experience

Quote: (08-03-2015 03:07 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

Today I tried to do some daygame. I went out with a wingman and we approached two 2-sets.

The first set sat on a bench and we had a friendly conversation. I made some jokes and they laughed but after about 15 minutes they left.

The second set lasted longer, for about an hour. My friend had to go and I decided to go also. We again had a friendly, funny conversation. But I had to lead the conversation. The girls didn't bring up topics on their own. At the end I asked if they had facebook or WA what they denied. So I let it go. Maybe I should have asked for an appointment, but I don't think that this was the mistake.

I guess the interaction was too friendly, but I once read that daygame is slower and that I should aim for a normal interaction. Should I anyway ask them if they are single in order to move on to the next set if not?

Read Krauser's website/blog top to bottom first and Day Bang, then come asking questions. Get as much experience as possible under the hood as well.

If you want constructive feedback I suggest giving as much info as possible - what the convserartion was like as well as more detail about the girls - their age, what they do, race/ethnicity, how they were responding. Second interaction was more like an instantdate but you should've moved them somewhere and see if they'd comply. Looks like you gave them free entertainment. To get laid through dg you need to approach many girls, 1h interactions are far from optimal, aim for 5-10 minutes. Krauser is against instantdates and explains it in his Daygame Overkill and I guess somewhere on his website. But by all means, read the sources I've provided first, they're great. This will allow you to ask meaningful and constructive questions.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Daygame experience

Krausers website is blocked by my kaspersky. I will read daybang soon or should I first read bang?

Daygame experience

You met girls that weren't on Facebook ?

In the future, go for the number close first, add to Facebook if you want after you've banged her.

I wouldn't ask girls if they are single.

Daygame experience

Quote: (08-03-2015 04:23 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

Krausers website is blocked by my kaspersky. I will read daybang soon or should I first read bang?

I´d suggest reading bang first, especially when you are new to the game.
By the way what city are you from?

Daygame experience

Quote: (08-03-2015 03:07 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

1 hour conversation and no number close!? (btw, never go for FB info unless you want to be friend zoned)
[Image: giphy.gif]

Daygame experience

As you grow and do and more approaches you will learn to approach more quickly and efficiently.

What you just did is become a time ho for her and her validation. That time you were wasting with her you could have been approaching other bitches.

Here is an example from my youtube channel where like you I was approaching a set and I knew her friends had a high potential to cockblock so I did that shit as fast as possible. I was at the beach watching the sunset as I regularly do for my meditations and I was in a great mood.

I'm also working on doing more daygame and nightgame in Hollywood Videos so here is a preview for you in the meantime.

Remeber to have an abundance mentality and always be replacing not chasing.

Daygame experience

Quote: (08-03-2015 05:46 PM)YoungArt Wrote:  

By the way what city are you from?

Stuttgart, it's known for its industry. (Bosch, Porsche, Daimler)