rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl won't kiss with tongue

So I first wrote about this girl in this thread that got moved to the newbie section:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48708.html

Anyways, we've been banging for about 3 weeks now and we're to the point that she calls me just to come bang and we're kinda together, officially. Funny thing is that she prefers that I cum on her or in her mouth (she swallows) instead of cumming inside her, which is fine, because I don't wanna risk a pregnancy ruining my life. I often "forget" to pull out because an idiot but that's besides the point.

Of all the nastiness we engage in, she refuses to French kiss for some reason. Weirdest thing ever for me... any thoughts?

BTW, she's such a good lay that I even go see her after I'm done with another one of my chicks just to not disappoint her into thinking that the "old man" can't keep up (10 yr difference)

If everything else is as you say it is, then there's nothing to think/worry about really.

As I get older I don't really care about a sloppy make out session with tongues all over, and plenty of people just aren't into it. I wouldn't read anything into it, you're cumming into her mouth man- its all good

Americans are dreamers too

Women kiss all sorts of ways. You have to get used to this fact and that you aren't going to change her style. My advice, chalk it up to the game and get over it or get out if it really bothers you that much.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yea, it's not the end of the world. I just found it odd.

Btw, why do my threads keep getting moved to the newbie section? I'm more experienced, older, and more kick ass than half the kids on this forum.

Quote: (07-30-2015 05:00 PM)mikeraw Wrote:  

Btw, why do my threads keep getting moved to the newbie section? I'm more experienced, older, and more kick ass than half the kids on this forum.

Maybe the 53 posts and the fact you're worried about a girl not french kissing you when you've already unloaded in her mouth.

Who cares if she isn't tonguing you, it's a non issue. I've had girls that use nothing but tongue, girls who literally just stick their tongue in your mouth, girls who are great with it, and girls who don't use it at all. I flow with what they like, but push boundaries.

Quote:Quote:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48708.html

Or the fact there is already a shit test thread that has been going on and you decided to make your own.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35278-page-7.html

Yeah I'd probably say that's why they keep getting moved to the newbie section......

[Image: 36e287534a77d919e68e5a68d72fba15.jpg]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

First world problem.

Team Nachos

You've started quite a few threads and only three, including this thread, have ended up in the Newbie Forum.

Quote: (07-30-2015 07:49 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

You've started quite a few threads and only three, including this thread, have ended up in the Newbie Forum.

The moderators will move threads that reflect a lack of game experience/knowledge/awareness to the newbie forum.

This makes it easy for the guys with solid experienced with the ladies to find your questions and give you the help you need to improve your game.

I'm the King of Beijing!

oh ok. party on

1. Habitual textspeak user.

2. Complaining about simple moderating decisions (that are correct because asking thirsty questions about a particular girl is the clarion call of the newbie).

3. Big-baller trolling.

4. Low-value mental masturbator.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Maybe she doesn't have a tongue

[Image: paf7jd.jpg]