rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice with an older girl than me

So here's the story guys. Recently I moved back to my hometown for the summer(college vacation) and started hanging out with my old friends again and I met a girl in their social circle.

The thing is I am 20 years old and she is 25. Now, I am not the perfect built up guy, but I have a very cute face and chicks like that about me, and I am also tall (1,87 cm). On the night I met her when we went out clubbing with me friend, she told me that I'm cute and she was checking me out a lot.

We started going out again in the same formula, me and my friend with her friends and she was very flirty towards me, meaning she was doing a lot of keemo, but she was like that with everyone so I just considered it her beeing childish and playful.

After the night we met, her driving license got suspended and everytime she wanted to go out she was calling me and my friend to come and drive her car. The thing is she doesn't have any financial problems, she has a very expensive car(drives a range rover) and a big house in which she lives alone cause her parents travel a lot.

So anyway we kept going out in the same formula and started openning up more and she told me that I am very smart and that she likes that about me. We were never alone because we were always 4 or 5 people (me and my friend and her friends) so we could never open up with personal questions until my friend had to go to vacation and then she called me.

She said she wanted to go out, so I went to her place and picked her up(with her car). The thing is this time we were alone, she didn't invite any of her friends it was just the two of us and we went out eating to a restaurant and we started talking.

She asked me about my ex relationships and I told her I only had one that was serious and I told her how I went out of my way for that girl and I did a nice romantic gesture for her, which seemed to shake her, meaning she told me that she wished she had someone who would do nice things to her and she told me how she wanted from her ex boyfriend a teddy bear and she ended up buying one for herself cause he didnt get the hint.

So I thought cool, this girl is the romantic type, she has lots of money so she only cares about her emotional side and I have to make some nice gestures and I have her. We ended up talking more and more, she asked me about my aspirations, what do I do, what are my goals etc. Then I drove her home and she asked me if I wanna stay with her for a while longer if I'm not too busy and I agreed. We ended up talking for about 2 more hours, and then we parted ways.

I didn't escalate because she didn't invite me in her home, we just hanged out in front of her house near a small park and she really wanted to get to know more about me, the keemo was getting lesser and she seemed more serious.

The next day she asked me again to come and get her, and I decided to buy a teddy bear and give it to her and I said: "this is for you, I remembered how you told me you wanted a teddy bear from your ex bf, now you can say that you got one from a guy". She was so surprised that she kissed me and then we went out. The problem was that her friend kept calling her to come with us and she couldn't refuse her, and we went out as 3. Her friend is even older than her and she even expressed herself that she could never be with a younger boy, and I imagined how that made her feel towards me.

So I drove her home after that night, and we pretended like the kiss never happend and the next day she told me she doesn't want to go out but if I had free time to just go and hang out with her in the park later at night. I agreed and I went and met up with her. We stayed for 4 hours and talked, but this time it was only serious questions, like she was scouting me for a potential relationship partner. She wasn't as playful as she was before, she didn't initiate any kind of keemo, and when I tried to do it she was slowly pulling away.

Then she started asking questions about my financial situation, and at this point I should specify that I am indepedent from my family since I was 16 and I provide for myself. I have my own apartment and my own car, which I consider beeing a lot for a 20 years old guy. Well the irony was that she didn't consider that a lot, she told me she was engaged 3 times, she only had long relationships and that she wants a serious partner which could provide for her.

Now I understand why she would be materialistic, she is a perfect 10, she has implants and takes perfect care of herself and every guy turns his head after her on the street so I understand her high standards, but what was pissing me of it was the fact that she didn't appreciate what I've done for myself considering my age, like it was nothing. She also told me that what she hates about me is that I am beeing too confident about my future, and the fact that I quit college(the field I was studying was too boring for me).

I told her that I decided to focus more on my projects(I work in Internet Marketing and I am doing well for myself), but she doesn't understand the field at all and she doesn't sees a future in it. I told her that I am confident because I already proved something, I already made something of myself and that I am very ambitious and that I love challanges, she told me she heard it all before. She told me that I am a man now, and that I must take everything serious, and that I should stop bitching about my childhood(I had a very hard upbringing, that's why I have the urge to succeed so bad in life) and that I should have a serious goal, and finish my studies.

I was very pissed of cause she expected too much for a 20 years old, and I told her I am sorry that she is 25 cause otherwise it would have been different, and she told me that's not a problem cause she is not rushing anywhere but I have to fix my thinking.

Now the thing is, that I am into this girl and it's a fucking challenge for me and I don't play on giving up, but I am confused as fuck on how to proceed further, she is so resitant and it's like she wants to "educate" me with her advices. She is on vacation now, and she left me a message saying that after she gets back she expects me to be more confident, which is funny because she was saying I was beeing too confident, maybe that was a hint that I should just be more aggresive intimately with her? And she also told me not to judge women(I told her that women are very materialistic, bad mistake) and to let my own problems at home that I am a man now and that she considers me very smart.

So any advice would be appreciate on how to proceed further on this situation, I really wanna fuck this girl, I would feel very dissapointed if I didn't have this experience, and it's a fucking challenge for me. I am sorry for the long story but I wanted to give as much detail as possible so you can have an idea, and I am sorry for my grammar, thank you if you took all the time reading this haha.

See, my friend, you only and only buy teddybears (if any, if any...) to girls that you've fucked multiple times and only when you go out of town and you tell the girl this:

"Here's the teddybear, his name is insert-your-name-here so you can cuddle up to him because I know you'll feel lonely without my dick deep inside your pussy."

In other words, you have made yourself a hell of a climb with this teddybear (and by implicating yourself as a provider). My advice - try sleeping with other girls and don't put up with her shit. Put scarcity principle in action. Stop being available whenever she feels like that. Paradoxically, you'll increase chances of having sex with her by implying you've got other girls on the go. Don't text her back. Sounds counter-intuitive but girls want what they can't have and what other girls want. Also, 25yo is still a kid. To reiterate - try to fuck other girls.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Abundance. Make her desire you. Remember, you have nothing to prove. You are the prize. Bang other girls until she invites you to her house. Escalate and proceed as usual. I've banged girls 5, 10, and even 20 years older than me (no joke), the recipe is the same. A girl is a girl.

You have been a member for three months and have never liked a single post, or made a single post on anyone else's thread, you know what that makes me think? If you are not a troll, here goes: I realize this is in the newbie forum but this chick sees herself as way better than you. She laughs at your ambitions because all three of the guys she was engaged to were loaded and probably much older than her. This woman is a classic gold-digger. You think she gave back all those expensive diamond engagement rings and cars and other jewelry those men gave her? She likes you because of your youth since she is used to being around older men who she would rather not bang but will for the sake of upward mobility. She doesnt see you as an Alpha or she would have already blown you or gave you the goods. She sees you as a cool friend and a shoulder to cry on. You have been permanently friend-zoned and there is rarely ever recovery from that. You sound like you have your shit together for a young man compared to a lot of theses millennials, so go out and find women that like you, want to fuck you, and admire and respect you for who you are and what you achieved. Women like the one you described are like poison. They can and will destroy a young man such as yourselves dreams and ambitions. Find a woman that worships the ground you walk on, not one that wants you to worship hers. If your game is tight and you start showing her an abundance of both pussy and resources, she will change the way she looks at you however, only experienced players, cocksman, macks, and gyalsits should ever try to seduce this type of woman and in that case only to have access to and exploit her income, family, business and social contacts

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

Quote: (07-26-2015 08:24 AM)sebip Wrote:  

Now I understand why she would be materialistic, she is a perfect 10, she has implants

There is no such thing as a perfect 10, if there is she is a genetic anomaly. If a perfect ten does exist then she doesnt need implants or even make-up, fake lashes, lipo suction, hair dye/extensions, tanning, botox, daffy-duck lip implants, etc, etc.
The doctor diagnoses you with a serious case of oneitis which if uncured can and will lead to constant pedestaling of these (from your perspective) "tens". The remedy is sex with lots of new, strange pussy.

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

Thanks for the advices guys. Again, I don't think I am in the friendzone problem, I forgot to mention she told me how much I look exactly like her ex boyfriend and that she bets I get a lot of girls, I just think she is very confused because of my age and that she was used with having boyfriend loaded with money. She is the type of girl that wants to be taken care of but also to be "in love". I only wanna fuck her a couple of times and I'm out.

You are definitely accelerating rapidly towards the friend zone if not already there. No ifs, not buts.

Never ever do that teddy bear move, or anything like it, ever again. Understand?

Now, stop fucking about with this girl and go and hit up some prime young 18 year olds, your target market.

Quote: (07-27-2015 03:50 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

You are definitely accelerating rapidly towards the friend zone if not already there. No ifs, not buts.

Never ever do that teddy bear move, or anything like it, ever again. Understand?

Now, stop fucking about with this girl and go and hit up some prime young 18 year olds, your target market.

18 year old young girls, especially in my country are boring as fuck. 80 % are materialistic, so I just need to pick them up with my car and pay for a drink at a fancy place and that's it. I like it when things are harder, anyway thanks for the advice. I will just ignore her messages until she gets back from vacation, and when she asks to meet, I will deny her first time, and when we meet I will try to escalate thinks a lot faster than before, I know she is physically attracted to me, her mind is the one I need to fuck.

Quote: (07-27-2015 07:21 AM)sebip Wrote:  

18 year old young girls, especially in my country are boring as fuck. 80 % are materialistic, so I just need to pick them up with my car and pay for a drink at a fancy place and that's it. I like it when things are harder, anyway thanks for the advice. I will just ignore her messages until she gets back from vacation, and when she asks to meet, I will deny her first time, and when we meet I will try to escalate thinks a lot faster than before, I know she is physically attracted to me, her mind is the one I need to fuck.

If you think this then you are most definitely getting provider/friend zoned.

18 year olds are the least materialistic group of women on the planet.

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

Quote: (07-27-2015 07:53 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2015 07:21 AM)sebip Wrote:  

If you think this then you are most definitely getting provider/friend zoned.

18 year olds are the least materialistic group of women on the planet.

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

I am not disagreeing with you because I've traveled a lot, and I've seen big differences from country to country, and the game was very different. I've had girls that were interesting in me because of my looks, or because I knew how to talk with them, but living in a poor country where the average salary is 250 euros/month, and the prices are like in a 1st world country, tends to make people more materialistic.

I was with an older chick for almost a year, She - 34, me 26. Posted a thread about this awhile back (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-32317.html). It definitely had its pros and cons. She was also a mini celebrity, and extremely good in bed, sexual, very intelligent, great conversations, ambitious. It didn't work out for us in the end. I guess this one is just 25, not 34, so harder to compare. But all I can say that is I am never going LTR with an older chick ever again. It was a good experience nevertheless. If you just want to bang her, no problem, but if you're contemplating an LTR, especially if she isn't "extraordinary", I wouldn't even think twice about it. And even if she is "extraordinary" then I still wouldn't.

I read the first part then just skimmed the rest. Why?

GIVING vs TAKING. You were doing a bunch for her and she was merely communicating back to you. Women are *very good* at getting what they want without actually doing anything. You're giving not taking. She's taking not giving.

Her: Flirting, kino, tells you you're smart, talks to you one on one, tells you you're cute, says she likes you, asks about your past, wants to know more, extracts tons of info, asks about $$, a little elementary school kiss

You: Chauffeuring her around, spending $ (I bet you spent more on her than her on you), buy her gifts (that teddy bear move was repulsive), providing her your financial situation

You don't have a shot, sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, just letting you know.

You may have had a shot here: "Then I drove her home and she asked me if I wanna stay with her for a while longer if I'm not too busy and I agreed. We ended up talking for about 2 more hours, and then we parted ways."

But you don't now.

Now if she was the one posting on a forum somewhere about how she'd bought you a Teddy Bear and drove you around Timbuktu and told her all about your past and her finances and how you kissed her once and how hot you were...well now you would be in her shoes. And you wouldn't be on here posting, would you.

Be that guy.

What did you want? If you wanted to be her boyfriend, congrats. If you wanted to have sex with her, sorry. When you hang out in the car, go for the make-out, then the bang. Don't kid yourself...you didn't want to be her friend, you wanted her to suck your cock. You wanted her to bend over in front of you to show you her engorged pussy. It's ok, we've all lied to ourselves some point with those "good girls".

Your 20, so just keep plugging away at this stuff. I wish I'd had RVF when I was 20. This thread isn't about a chic older than you, it's just about trying to have sex with a chic. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. The relationship will come.

Edit: There's a reason women are good at communicating to get what they want. Let's just say you and your friends were out and all of a sudden were under threat of physical attack. With the spell she has you under, even with as little as she's given you (some alone time and a peck on the cheek), you would probably fight to the death to defend her. She has successfully surrounded herself with people who will take care of her if and when needed.

Hell, if she called you up and said she's in need of food because of this or that, you'd probably be right there buying her a nice pairing of chicken marsala paired and Pinot Noir.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (07-27-2015 03:44 PM)heavy Wrote:  

I read the first part then just skimmed the rest. Why?

GIVING vs TAKING. You were doing a bunch for her and she was merely communicating back to you. Women are *very good* at getting what they want without actually doing anything. You're giving not taking. She's taking not giving.

Her: Flirting, kino, tells you you're smart, talks to you one on one, tells you you're cute, says she likes you, asks about your past, wants to know more, extracts tons of info, asks about $$, a little elementary school kiss

You: Chauffeuring her around, spending $ (I bet you spent more on her than her on you), buy her gifts (that teddy bear move was repulsive), providing her your financial situation

You don't have a shot, sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, just letting you know.

You may have had a shot here: "Then I drove her home and she asked me if I wanna stay with her for a while longer if I'm not too busy and I agreed. We ended up talking for about 2 more hours, and then we parted ways."

But you don't now.

Now if she was the one posting on a forum somewhere about how she'd bought you a Teddy Bear and drove you around Timbuktu and told her all about your past and her finances and how you kissed her once and how hot you were...well now you would be in her shoes. And you wouldn't be on here posting, would you.

Be that guy.

What did you want? If you wanted to be her boyfriend, congrats. If you wanted to have sex with her, sorry. When you hang out in the car, go for the make-out, then the bang. Don't kid yourself...you didn't want to be her friend, you wanted her to suck your cock. You wanted her to bend over in front of you to show you her engorged pussy. It's ok, we've all lied to ourselves some point with those "good girls".

Your 20, so just keep plugging away at this stuff. I wish I'd had RVF when I was 20. This thread isn't about a chic older than you, it's just about trying to have sex with a chic. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. The relationship will come.

Edit: There's a reason women are good at communicating to get what they want. Let's just say you and your friends were out and all of a sudden were under threat of physical attack. With the spell she has you under, even with as little as she's given you (some alone time and a peck on the cheek), you would probably fight to the death to defend her. She has successfully surrounded herself with people who will take care of her if and when needed.

Hell, if she called you up and said she's in need of food because of this or that, you'd probably be right there buying her a nice pairing of chicken marsala paired and Pinot Noir.

I completely understand your point of view, the thing is I didn't really spend any money on her, even when I offered to pay for her drink/food, she said that if I do that she won't ever talk to me again. And I haven't made myself avaiable all the time, and I know the teddy bear move was kinda lame, but from the read I had on her, she wasn't looking for a quick fuck with some stranger any time soon because she is beeing pressured by her friends and family to get married and find a stable boyfriend. So somehow I tried to convince her that I am a suitable candidate and that worked because she started getting more serious with me. Now, I couldn't imagine myself beeing with her for long term because I get bored quickly, I just love challanges, and I love to prove that I can do something when people are telling me I can't. That has been my whole life's principle, that's why I am where I am today, completely independent from my family and providing for myself. I know with girls it's different and you have to play the game, that's why I can't take them seriously and I don't know if I could ever. I believe women are very shallow,materialistic and superficial, and that's why us men have to game them. If they actually had a brain, and could rationalize things, it would have been different. My favourite quote from a comedian is this: "The only reason I couldn't be gay, is because I couldn't fuck something that I respect."

Now I don't want you to get the idea that I've acted like a total beta because I "falled" for her, and that she has me at her little finger. This girl is very unstable emotionally, I've tried to find out as much as possible about her and she has been engaged 3 times, she has been cheated on, and she didn't have any dreams or life goals. She always adopted her partner's goals and dreams, and never had a plan for her own. Now she finds herself to a point where she realizes that she has to find someone to provide for her because she can't do it on her own even though her parents are rich because that's what she was taught. So I tried to play accordingly and I knew I couldn't be too agressive otherwise I would fail quickly. Like I said, this is a challenge for me and that's why I have to fuck her, and I will play however I have to in order to achieve what I've set my mind on. I forgot to mention that I am not the one who always engage in conversations via text, or are calling the meetings. She even writes me at night when she can't sleep, and she is sending me messages like: "You're my hero" and things like that. I was only looking for advice on how to completely break that barrier she has in her mind, about the fact that she is looking for a life partner and that I am too young for her, even though she feels attracted to me.

Anyway thanks a lot to everyone for the advices, you see I don't have any problems fucking other girls, but it's not only about the sex for me, I really like to feel like I fucked with someone's mind, that might sound strange and make me look like a sociopath lol xd.

Just a little update on the situation. So after she came back from the vacation she called me the day she arrived at 12 am and asked to meet. So we went for a walk and we started chatting. She told me how special she considers our relationship even though we don't know eachother for a long time. That she feels attracted to me and that we are very compatible, and then she told me that she is not really meaning it in a sexual way(even though previous times she told me how attracted she feels towards me), and that she considers me like a younger brother (lol). And asked me how I feel about that. I told her that I don't really see us having a special connection like she does, and that I really get along with most of the people because I can adapt to their thinking, and that I just consider her interesting and that's why I give her my attention. After I told her that, she got kinda pissed and told me she feels cheated and why am I spending time with her then. Then she told me that she doesn't want to get me confused and that women change their mood a lot and she didn't mean she doesn't see me in a sexual way, and that she is just very insecure and she doesn't want people to take advantage of her, and that she is afraid I will change my behaviour with her if she gives up too fast. Then she told me how pissed she is when I talk about my ex girlfriend(I did that intentionally to see how she will react), and that I should get over her. So what the fuck should I do with this girl? I don't feel like giving up yet cause I believe I am close, but I also don't want to be fooling myself and maybe I am really in the friendzone. Any advices would be appreciated, thanks for having the patient with a young padawan like me [Image: biggrin.gif]

Brother, I (and probably many other forum members) have been in similar situations.
When a women says "It's not that I don't see you in a sexual way" that's girltalk for "I see you in a non-sexual way".
Trust me when I say this woman will not sleep with you.
Complete fucking asshole game is probably your only hope here, but even that might not work with a woman who's so used to tooling men.
Honestly, you need to eject from this situation, it's not helping you.
Learn from it, move on, many many more women out there who (as other posters have said) won't be trolling for attention like this woman and who will genuinely want to bang you for you.
Seek them out.

There used to be an old benchmark from the early PUA days called the 7 hour rule, which basically says that if you can't bang a girl within an average 7 hours of time spent together(over 1-4 dates) then you most likely wont bang her. The basic premise of that rule is that a man should always be pushing the interaction towards sex which is comfort->kiss->heavy makeout->the bases->sex. While I don't think this rule is set in stone, it's true to some extent.

Whenever you are hanging out with a girl who you want to bang, you have to keep making progress all the time. And the first step towards that is the kiss(on the lips, not cheek, in case there's any confusion). It clearly establishes what side of the fence you're on - friendzone or lover zone.

I dont know where you get the patience to hangout with a girl for so long without trying to get sexual. Personally, I get really anxious if something hasn't happened by the end of the first date. Infact, girls resent those guys who won't kiss them on the first date.

Kiss her as soon as possible and then keep escalating from there. If she doesn't let you, then move on because you will never be able to get her.

Game is a necessary evil

Haywire has the right idea. You need to fucking kiss this girl aggressively and go for the bang. Sounds like to me you are waiting for her to initiate the sexual relationship <--WON'T HAPPEN! Either be a man and go for it or enjoy the friendzone. Show her you are not a little boy, but that you are a man.

A woman will forgive you for escalating too far, but won't for not escalating enough.

-CD

Quote: (08-07-2015 10:04 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Haywire has the right idea. You need to fucking kiss this girl aggressively and go for the bang. Sounds like to me you are waiting for her to initiate the sexual relationship <--WON'T HAPPEN! Either be a man and go for it or enjoy the friendzone. Show her you are not a little boy, but that you are a man.

A woman will forgive you for escalating too far, but won't for not escalating enough.

-CD

In general, yes this is a good maxim to follow. Doesn't always hold though.
I've had situations where it's worked and others when it completely bombed.
The latter were mostly when I was still firmly in beta territory so my body language and frame was poor.
ie. it was clear I cared too much about what she thought of me.
Ironically, in these situations, the less you care, the more chance of success.
As is echoed round these parts sometimes, 'the less fucks you give, the more fucks you get'.
And so, even when I went physical on those girls and made my intentions obvious, I sometimes got blown out mercilessly.
Other times though, when I had progressed a bit in the game and my frame and confidence was stronger, the same tactics were successful.
Overall though, if things aren't happening, you've nothing to lose really by going for it.
If it works, great.
If it doesn't work, don't take it personally, never take it personally, it's just another girl, probably an unremarkable girl if truth be told, one more woman who wasn't right for you, but there's plenty of others that are, so stay positive, keep improving yourself and the results will follow.

Agreed. He needs to aggressively escalate right now as she is putting him the friend zone and fucking with his mind.

He is becoming a Time-Ho for her.

This video by the great Patrice O'Neal describes a very similar situation that the original poster sebip is in. That's why he keeps driving her around and being her emotional shoulder to cry on.

If she can't be there for you physically then you can't be there for her emotionally.

Stop wasting time answering all her interview questions and letting her trap you in her web.

You said she has been engaged 3 times already and has a suspended license; that should be a huge red flag right there. Fuck that materialistic bitch she has so many problems as it is an wants to unload it on you without you getting sex from her or benefiting at all.

You need to watch this video and realize that she is not worth your time.
Ask youself how could your life improve by continuing to see her?

Thanks for all the advices, tomorrow when I meet with her, I'll try to escalate things, so I can move on. Will let you know what happens.

I agree with NBG, you seem like her boy toy- a guy who she likes as her friend. I notice her some hot girls like having good looking guys as friends so they can look good together and also for moral support. But the girls are dating the sugar-daddy by the side. Like the posters above suggested, stop hanging out with her and find other girls. You should have escalated back when you were talking with her for two hours. An alpha would seal the deal right away.

Edit: Escalate and if it does not work out move on. I was in a similar situation to you and got stuck in the friend zone.

So yeah I don't know why I thought I knew better, you guys were right. I am just gonna leave it at that. There's no way I'll treat a woman with respect from now on. Thank you guys for all the advices.

Quote: (08-10-2015 04:58 AM)sebip Wrote:  

So yeah I don't know why I thought I knew better, you guys were right. I am just gonna leave it at that. There's no way I'll treat a woman with respect from now on. Thank you guys for all the advices.

So what happened with her? Did you try making a move?

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (08-10-2015 04:58 AM)sebip Wrote:  

@sebip You can still treat a woman with a reasonable level of respect, you don't want to come across as completely self obsessed and arrogant, as that will freeze out most women (although some women also go for this kind of man).
It's more about not valueing her too highly and internalising that you are a high value man (even if you're not quite there yet, 'believe' that you are) and not coming across as tryhard.
Flip the script at times during the interaction, pretend that she is the one chasing you, this is catnip to most women when done in a casual playful manner.

So an update on the situation, i thought it will be over after the last time we met and i didnt even think about it anymore. So she called me later at night cause she wanted me to take some pictures of her ( at 12 am lol) . I told her i am not really interested and she said that it wont take long and that she really wants to see me. So we met, i acted completely indiferent at everything she said, took a couple of shots then i asked her to take me home. She asked Me whats wrong with me and if i am upset because of something she did. I said nothing im fine and then i went home. The 2nd day she called me again and asked Me to go to a private pool with her and that's when things escalated. She started getting really touchy with me but i didnt pay any attention. She asked me to tell her something smart when we were in the pool( i have a lot of general knowledge for my age) and while i was talking she started fingering herself in the pool lol. I was pretending that i didnt notice and then she started rubbing my dick like everything was normal and she was asking Me all kind of sexual questions and on the top of the cherry she told Me she would like to watch me fuck another girl. So i played her game and told her ok let me call a friend and i was going with it. Then she acted surprised and told me she was just kidding and got even more jealous and touchy. When she dropped me home i didnt kiss her only on the cheek and gave her a hug and she told me not to get her seriously cause she just likes to play and then she asked me if i wanted to leave the city with her for a couple of days. So is this woman crazy or what? What do you guys think i should do? Thanks for your advices.