rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug Mule gets caught at border after she can't control her hamster

Quote:Quote:

[Image: 2ACA45B400000578-3172862-image-m-64_1437701569848.jpg]

The glamorous photos of bankrupt 'drug mule' who was busted after 'flirting with border officers in a bid to smuggle 13lbs of cocaine into the U.S. in her gold Mercedes'

Anett Pikula, 39, drove up to Arizona border crossing in gold Mercedes
She was 'overly talkative' and flirting with officers, prompting suspicion
She was subjected to another inspection, where a K-9 sniffed out drugs
Officers found $134,000 worth of cocaine in hidden compartment in car
Pikula is accused of possessing 13lbs of cocaine with intent to distribute

She was in over 100,000 dollars' worth of debt; filing dismissed in 2011

Papers obtained by Daily Mail Online show that the suspect filed for bankruptcy in 2010. Despite this, she is often pictured at the beach in Facebook photos (left) and frequently uploads images of designer goods (right)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-U-S-gold-

Guess Instagram hoes can also be drug mules on the side aside from hoeing. But really, what kind of a retarded drug dealer would trust a hoe with hundreds of grands of drugs, as this incident proves. Driving up to the border in a golden mercedes is not really the way to remain inconspicuous.

I grew up near the border and I will say that many drug dealers send in decoy caravans that intentionally get caught to divert the police forces and border patrol's attention. The prevailing theory for this is that after one big bust on an otherwise boring day many guards will get lack-a-daisical and let their guard down. This specific instance however seems way out of touch with that unless the cartels think it's a greater police force drain to draw attention to her online presence and obvious stupidity.

I guess she had to resort to being a drug mule since she's over the age limit for being a Dubai toilet girl.

WB (Would Bodysearch), even though given the angle of that photo the odds are high of her being a SIF.

Checked photos out, not too bad for an (alleged) 39 year old.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (07-24-2015 01:12 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I guess she had to resort to being a drug mule since she's over the age limit for being a Dubai toilet girl.

The Attention-Whore's Life Cycle
By Tuthmosis

Egg Stage (Underage) - No significant attention-whoring detected

Larval Stage (10-12) - Observation and learning period; first signs of female-like displays

Pupa Stage (13-14) - Proto attention-whoring; mostly primitive manipulation of boys and incessant selfies with dumb twisty-mouth face they think is cute at that age.

[Image: attachment.jpg27247]   

Emergence Stage (15-16) - First tastes of full female power; attention-whoring unleashed, but checked by outside influences (parents, school dress code)

[Image: attachment.jpg27249]   

Monarch Stage (17-22) - Dubai Urinal Years; maximum dollar value; delusional beyond any kind of belief

[Image: attachment.jpg27246]   

Senior Attention-Whore (23-28) - "Fitness" girl; the Crossfit and Yoga Pants Years; wringing out the sponge for a few more drops

Aging Attention-Whore (29-31) - The Ready-to-Settle-Down Years; Stupid Enough to Admit "Been-There-Done-That" on OKCupid Profile Years

Crypt-Keeper Attention-Whore (32+) - Drug Mule Years; Tell-All Book Years

[Image: attachment.jpg27248]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-24-2015 01:38 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

By Tuthmosis

Larval Stage (10-12) - Observation and learning period; first signs of female-like displays

Pupa Stage (13-14) - Proto attention-whoring; mostly primitive manipulation of boys and incessant selfies with dumb twisty-mouth face they think is cute at that age.

Emergence Stage (15-16) - First tastes of full female power; attention-whoring unleashed, but checked by outside influences (parents, school dress code)

Monarch Stage (17-22) - Dubai Urinal Years; maximum dollar value

Senior Attention-Whore (23-28) - "Fitness" girl; the Crossfit and Yoga Years; wringing out the sponge for a few more drops

Aging Attention-Whore (29-31) - The Ready-to-Settle-Down Years; "Been-There-Done-That" on OKCupid Profile Years

Tuth once more bringing the Truth.

[Image: potd.gif]

By Tuthmosis

Monarch Stage (17-22) - Dubai Urinal Years; maximum dollar value; delusional beyond any kind of belief

Senior Attention-Whore (23-28) - "Fitness" girl; the Crossfit and Yoga Pants Years; wringing out the sponge for a few more drops

Aging Attention-Whore (29-31) - The Ready-to-Settle-Down Years; Stupid Enough to Admit "Been-There-Done-That" on OKCupid Profile Years

Don't forget the tea. Bitches love to sling flat tummy tea. Wish more of them would drink it. Might fix a hamplanet or two. Exhibit A:

[Image: 11419062_1639084852975538_599228873_n.jpg]

The example, Olga Katysheva (who used to be a disgusting fat body- the before photo is not linked here for good reason- and then got her shit together and now makes pants across the world tighter):

[Image: 11410224_1628229660768808_926298767_n.jpg]

[Image: 10665587_1641684326077989_561282079_n.jpg]

[Image: 11357565_273031959533888_1858257654_n.jpg]

Assuming this is a real story, she couldn't hold in the attention whoring for 5 minutes to get across the border?

Reminds me of something...

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where she was staying and decided that she wanted a change, that her current life just wasn't fulfilling enough. At 39 years of age, she still craved adventure and new experiences.

It had been awhile since she took photos in an exotic place or while doing something dangerous to collect Instagram likes, so she set out on a journey through the forests and hills. She climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until she reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. She couldn't see any way across. So she ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that she might have to turn back.

Suddenly, she saw a frog sitting by the bank of the river. She decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hey there Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Ms. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you won't try to sting me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked, "What about when I get close to the other side! You could still try to kill me and get on to the shore!"

"Wow, just wow," pouted the scorpion, "Just because I'm a 39 year-old scorpion who still knows how to have fun doesn't mean I'm some kind of untrustworthy floozy. I'm a mature, sophisticated, reliable scorpion. I thought you were a gentle-frog, not some kind of judgmental mis-scorpyist."

"No... I mean, yes, I want to do the right thing, here..." said the frog.

"Ahh..." crooned the scorpion, "Good. Once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?! It would mean a lot to me; you would be the best frog ever!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, her sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove her stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I couldn't help myself; it is my nature. It's not my fault, you should have known better!"

Her risk-taking behavior and high sexuality at age 39 suggest high testosterone, and her physiology, as well. She hides it well in some of her photos, but it's clear from photos such as the ones from her passport, driver's license, citizenship certificate, Magic Kingdom, London, and Germany, that she has a long, mannish face with deep-set eyes. She looks tall, as well.

Look at the photo with her hand, passport, and driver's license. You will see immediately that it looks like someone gave a mummy a manicure and stuck a ring on it, but it is ratio of the length of the ring finger to index finger that I would like to draw attention to. Her ring finger is far larger and longer than her index finger, hypothesized to be evidence of high prenatal androgen exposure. From the driver's license photo it looks like she might even be balding.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

One interesting excerpt from the article:

The compartment was reportedly hidden behind both of the Mercedes's front quarter panels.
Officers subsequently arrested Pikula and turned her over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations. They also seized the drugs and Mercedes.
A passenger traveling with Pikula, who is divorced and was born in Mexico, was not arrested.

Interesting. Her handler? Was she always the sacrificial lamb ewe?

Monarch Stage (17-22)

Quote: (07-24-2015 03:30 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Her handler? Was she always the sacrificial lamb ewe?

Alright, now I feel triggered.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

If she needed $100k, she should have let arabs shit on her five different times.

^She is too old.

Don't debate me.

By Tuthmosis

Holly Madison 35 years old
[Image: Holly-Madison-Down-The-Rabbit-Hole.jpg]

Chelsea Handler 40 years old
[Image: 513nyUz1Y%2BL.jpg]

Janice Dickinson 138 years old
[Image: No_Lifeguard_on_Duty_by_Janice_Dickinson.jpg]

Priscilla Presley <--- This bitch's still alive?!
[Image: 51YCrHOneCL.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (07-24-2015 08:35 AM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

By Tuthmosis

Holly Madison 35 years old

Chelsea Handler 40 years old

Janice Dickinson 138 years old

Priscilla Presley <--- This bitch's still alive?!
[/quote]

Robin Rinaldi 44 years old

[Image: facebook-e1426591858254.jpg]

Jenna Jameson 41 years old

[Image: 518zodLAI%2BL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Elizabeth Gilbert 46 years old

[Image: Eat,_Pray,_Love_%E2%80%93_Elizabeth_Gilbert,_2007.jpg]

Xaviera Hollander 72 years old (Possibly the Ur-Example, albeit she published the tell-all book in 1971 about fucking guys for cash at the age of 28, after she'd been kicked out of the US for prostitution...also in 1971 when her cash supply was drying up. On the other hand, in 1971 if you weren't married you might as well have hit 40 already.)

[Image: 51BMFL-TubL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Quote: (07-24-2015 02:30 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

Assuming this is a real story, she couldn't hold in the attention whoring for 5 minutes to get across the border?

Reminds me of something...

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where she was staying and decided that she wanted a change, that her current life just wasn't fulfilling enough. At 39 years of age, she still craved adventure and new experiences.

It had been awhile since she took photos in an exotic place or while doing something dangerous to collect Instagram likes, so she set out on a journey through the forests and hills. She climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until she reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. She couldn't see any way across. So she ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that she might have to turn back.

Suddenly, she saw a frog sitting by the bank of the river. She decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hey there Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Ms. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you won't try to sting me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked, "What about when I get close to the other side! You could still try to kill me and get on to the shore!"

"Wow, just wow," pouted the scorpion, "Just because I'm a 39 year-old scorpion who still knows how to have fun doesn't mean I'm some kind of untrustworthy floozy. I'm a mature, sophisticated, reliable scorpion. I thought you were a gentle-frog, not some kind of judgmental mis-scorpyist."

"No... I mean, yes, I want to do the right thing, here..." said the frog.

"Ahh..." crooned the scorpion, "Good. Once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?! It would mean a lot to me; you would be the best frog ever!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, her sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove her stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I couldn't help myself; it is my nature. It's not my fault, you should have known better!"

Haha.
I came to post the un-adapted original.

I like yours better, so I'll just add that, one cannot be upset with the sun for shining.

Reminds me of what I call the snake and the Princess story. It is basically the following story embellished into a Disneyish, fairy tale, frog and Princess saga. The chicks always get a good laugh, plus at that point I have warned them so I dont apologize for any further behavior and they dont expect me to.

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

By Tuthmosis

Best part of Tuth's post: "underage" = Under 10.

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:45 AM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

The attention-whoring scale is different. It starts early, ends early. Notice that--on that timeline--a 40-year-old woman is as rare as a 95-year-old in normal life.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Damn, not bad at all for 39. WB and report to DEA.

Quote: (07-25-2015 02:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:45 AM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

The attention-whoring scale is different. It starts early, ends early. Notice that--on that timeline--a 40-year-old woman is as rare as a 95-year-old in normal life.

Ten year old's act more like girls than 25 year old's.

And no, I am not saying that in a perverted way. It shocking the transformation they go through in as little as 5 to 7 years.

I generally avoid broads with kids, but did end up seeing one for a while several years ago. Her daughter was the sweetest thing you ever met and I am not ashamed to say that I would do most anything to protect her.

Mom ended up being a typical epic cunt. Didn't rub off on the young one at that age apparently though. Sweet as could be.

They go from playing with Barbies and their fake plastic mini kitchens to brassy cunts that can't cook. Amazing in a way.

Anett Pikula, 39, drove up to Arizona border crossing in gold Mercedes
She was 'overly talkative' and flirting with officers, prompting suspicion
She was subjected to another inspection, where a K-9 sniffed out drugs
Officers found $134,000 worth of cocaine in hidden compartment in car
Pikula is accused of possessing 13lbs of cocaine with intent to distribute

She was in over 100,000 dollars' worth of debt; filing dismissed in 2011

A mule gets about $3k per key for transpo so she totally wrecked her fucked up life for what would of amounted to $18k...wow

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

This reminds me of the almost unbelievable story of a Canadian chick who was arrested for smuggling cocaine from the US into Canada while driving a truck with a vanity license plate that said "Smugler" at a hotel called "The Smuggler Inn", this shit just can't be made up:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21...69962.html

According to the official complaint of Special Agent Joshua Barret, Homeland Security Investigations received an anonymous tip that "possible smuggling activity" would be taking place in the vicinity of Smuggler's Inn Bed and Breakfast in Blaine, Wash. Apparently not regarding the tip as a bad joke, agents set up surveillance in the area. At around 8 p.m. that night, agents watched a black GMC Yukon pull up to the inn, which is located less than 100 feet from the U.S.-Canadian border. According to Seattle PI, the SUV's license plate read "S-M-U-G-L-E-R."

Quote: (07-27-2015 06:58 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

A mule gets about $3k per key for transpo so she totally wrecked her fucked up life for what would of amounted to $18k...wow

Where do you find out about this kind of stuff? The numbers, I mean.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (07-27-2015 09:29 PM)storm Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2015 06:58 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Where do you find out about this kind of stuff? The numbers, I mean.

I worked and paid my way through college.... In Miami...many years ago...[Image: angel.gif]. 13lbs for $134k works out to about $20k a piece (kilo). If you watch the movie Scarface (1982), the show Miami Vice from the 80s or even the movie from 2006 the price hasn't changed. Free market forces at work apparently.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Another mule-ette gets caught and sent to prison for 3-4 years.

The luxury life of a gangster's moll: Girlfriend of murdering drug dealer who bragged about first-class flights and lavish New York shopping sprees is jailed for laundering his dirty cash

Courtney Randles lived in luxury while Christopher Kenny, 26, dealt drugs
She posted selfies from transatlantic flights and enjoyed lavish holidays
26-year-old even asked Lottery winner if they would help her launder cash
Randles, from Liverpool, jailed for three years while Kenny serves life term

The girlfriend of a murdering drug dealer who enjoyed first class travel, expensive holidays and lavish shopping trips to New York using her boyfriend's laundered money has been jailed.

Courtney Randles, 26, lived a champagne lifestyle in a luxury apartment in Liverpool while her boyfriend Christopher Kenny - now a convicted murderer - worked as a major drug dealer across the UK.

Despite earning an £18,000 salary, council worker Randles posted selfies from transatlantic flights and bragged about her shopping sprees online, posting photos of bursting Juicy Couture bags.

[Image: 2AEE50BB00000578-0-image-a-1_1438170341552.jpg]

When police raided the couple's flat, they also found £62,000 stashed behind a bathroom mirror.

Randles has now been jailed for three years and four months after pleading guilty to money laundering and disclosing personal data without consent.

The court heard she was aware of her boyfriend's trade and tried to flee the country with him, while carrying £7,000 in her handbag. She even contacted a Euromillions winner to see if she would help launder money on the couple's behalf so Kenny could buy a Mercedes-Benz, the court was told.

Passing sentence, Judge Clement Goldstone QC said Randles was 'steeped' in her boyfriend's 'criminality'.

He said: 'You were quite willing to continue your association with a man who was not simply to your knowledge a successful drug dealer but a murderer.

'I do not consider for one moment that you were coerced, intimidated or exploited – you were greedy.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3hN5gsuKE

These bitches might actually have a chance in court, being women and all, if they didn't fill up their social media accounts with tons of evidence from their 'lifestyles'