rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want to make my club game better

Hey guys,

I am 5'9" and I am in great shape (sometimes in clubs girls touch my chest and arms). I dress nice and I don't have a problem getting girls through social circles. I would love to make my club game better though.

Here are my current biggest questions

1) Everyone is looking forward at the DJ/stage, so what is the best way to approach? I noticed that in many cases girl who likes you starts dancing in front of you so you would notice her. But I don't like grabbing her hips from the back approach. It will work with girls that are into you and know you are behind, but not with those who haven't seen you yet. If I was dancing in opposite direction of the stage/DJ, that sounds really weird to me lol

2) Any talking or just dance? Currently I do a lot of the talking, but not sure if that's correct way since music is always loud. I often find myself without voice after few days of clubbing. Not to mention I usually run out of words after "where are u from", "whats your name" bullshit..

3) Best "girls in the group" count to approach?
If there are 2 girls, "my girl" wouldn't leave her friend alone in most of the cases. If there are more, in most of my current experiences the rest of the group stayed very close to us and were just waiting for us to "finish" so they could go somewhere else.

4) Use a wing or no?
This is the field I have least experience in. Usually I was gaming alone. Should we approach set of two at same time? Me or him first? Why?

5) How fast to approach?
I usually thought if girl was dancing for some time besides/in front of me that was a sign she likes me. But on the other side this is kinda lame since I looked like I am afraid to approach.

6) Best way to deal with "hard to get girls"
I found myself in a situation where girl showed interest, constantly smiling, kept her arms in a hug but didn't want to make out. This happened with foreign girls most of the time.

7) Shorter vs taller girls
I am not really tall guy and I find much easier to get shorter girls. I suspect its a confidence issue?

8) Go around chasing girls or enjoy the music
I know majority suggests you should go around the venue, but I have much higher success rate when I am enjoying the music and girls just come by theirselves?

9) Best way to escalate?
Getting to kiss is easy but unless lucky I had hard time getting girl out of the club. Maybe because of problem #3 ?

Thanks for your replies/suggestions!

4. If you're wing is either good at game or really good looking than use a wingman otherwise just go out solo.

5. Use your gut instincts and follow the three second rule.

7. For all I know, girls like tall guys because they want to feel protected however, if you have a good body and look like you work out than you should be fine. I'm 6'0 and I've had pretty bad experiences with short girls. 5'6-5'10 is my ideal RANGE.

8. Do a little bit of both.

That's the one's i can answer for you pretty easily for you. Hope it helps!

My confidence is so high that I should probably trademark it

Quote: (07-23-2015 09:31 AM)fastlane9 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I am 5'9" and I am in great shape (sometimes in clubs girls touch my chest and arms). I dress nice and I don't have a problem getting girls through social circles. I would love to make my club game better though.

Here are my current biggest questions

1) Everyone is looking forward at the DJ/stage, so what is the best way to approach? I noticed that in many cases girl who likes you starts dancing in front of you so you would notice her. But I don't like grabbing her hips from the back approach. It will work with girls that are into you and know you are behind, but not with those who haven't seen you yet. If I was dancing in opposite direction of the stage/DJ, that sounds really weird to me lol

2) Any talking or just dance? Currently I do a lot of the talking, but not sure if that's correct way since music is always loud. I often find myself without voice after few days of clubbing. Not to mention I usually run out of words after "where are u from", "whats your name" bullshit..

3) Best "girls in the group" count to approach?
If there are 2 girls, "my girl" wouldn't leave her friend alone in most of the cases. If there are more, in most of my current experiences the rest of the group stayed very close to us and were just waiting for us to "finish" so they could go somewhere else.

4) Use a wing or no?
This is the field I have least experience in. Usually I was gaming alone. Should we approach set of two at same time? Me or him first? Why?

5) How fast to approach?
I usually thought if girl was dancing for some time besides/in front of me that was a sign she likes me. But on the other side this is kinda lame since I looked like I am afraid to approach.

6) Best way to deal with "hard to get girls"
I found myself in a situation where girl showed interest, constantly smiling, kept her arms in a hug but didn't want to make out. This happened with foreign girls most of the time.

7) Shorter vs taller girls
I am not really tall guy and I find much easier to get shorter girls. I suspect its a confidence issue?

8) Go around chasing girls or enjoy the music
I know majority suggests you should go around the venue, but I have much higher success rate when I am enjoying the music and girls just come by theirselves?

9) Best way to escalate?
Getting to kiss is easy but unless lucky I had hard time getting girl out of the club. Maybe because of problem #3 ?

Thanks for your replies/suggestions!

1) Move in front of her, dance for a second and put out your hand or just start talking to her. Another fun thing is to get to the side and bump her ass in rhythm with music (depends on music). That works easily for me.

2) Speak in short words. Focus on your vocal tonality. Do not bend your head forward, pull her close to you. Words are pointless, escalation is key.

3) You can pull the girl from a pair. Its not as hard and is mostly in your head. If your value is high enough (on the dance floor, looks, confidence, etc) it will not matter. Alternatively use a wing or introduce her friend to a good looking dude.

4) it depends on the situation. If your approach is casual and are opening with a one-off comment, you can go by yourself. It is rare to do an indirect wing approach. But it has its advantages too. Always make sure your wing is nearby and aware of your approach though.

5) 3 second rule. Every second you don't approach her in your vicinity, you'll be fighting an uphill battle.

6) I don't really understand what you mean here. But it usually means you're not escalating properly if she's not opening her up. Tease her about being a tease or closed off or whatever.

7) This is not a real question. But yes you can dance with taller girls if you want to.

8) Yes I agree with some of this, but it sounds like you are using it as a crutch for actually approaching. Check out my dance club guide that I recently posted.

9) Written about in my guide.

-Raikos

low key lounges are so much better than clubs

1. Either dance in front of them for a second then move behind them.

Or if they glance at you just grab their hand while doing a dancing motion and they will get the hint.

Or you can point at her then point at you.

2. The club is about body language. What you want to do is hook them with strong dominant body language, dancing and non-verbal communication.

If you want to talk you want to pull them to a spot outside for some fresh air (to isolate them). That also makes it easier to get them home.

3. You can bring a wingman, you can dance with both of them or this is my favorite, create a wingman on the spot.

Most guys at clubs are looking to get laid but many don't have the balls to approach a set alone.

So find a random guy, tell him "I take her and you take her. Let's go" and approach first. Then the guy usually approaches with you.

With that you just created a wing for that set, maybe the night and just made a new friend.

4. Doesn't matter either way. If you go alone see the second 2 answers from 3.

If you have a wingman I would approach first. You are seen as having more balls. If you go out with a wingman don't be on each others hips the entire time. Scope out different parts and call each other over when there is a time when a wing would help whether it's a bitchy friend if your target or what.

5. Immediately. Especially if catch her looking at you.

6. Escalate better. The best way in the club is while dancing. It will be part of the dancing "experience" if you do it then. Afterwards she will be open to it since you already did it.

If she still won't do it after that push-pull with the touching pushing a little further each time.

7. Yes it is. Just go dance with them. If you can dance well they don't care.

8. Do both. The key is to look like you are there to have a good time. Have a smile on your face, talk to everyone there, dance when there are not girls right there. Have a good time and have fun. It's contagious.

9. See 6

1. Go to the girls who like you, heavy sex vibes, or proximity. With the right chemistry, you could approach a girl, put your open hand out to her, and be making out in seconds.

2. Go to a club with the music you like and dance to it. The women may well find you if you are having a good enough time. (I learned this from a book on dancefloor game, and it really rings true.)

3. The less talking the better. Physically escalate instead.

4. I believe body language plays a huge role as does energy/vibe. Don't tell McQueen, but you can actually pull women out of the edges of table service on to the floor with you.

5. Being with a hot girl leads to being with more and more hot girls.

6. I don't normally try not to game when I'm on a floor with good techno, but when I do its sort of nuts. Several times I've ignored attractive chix trying to dance with me before (literally just looked down and walked away), and literally the girl and her friends both m/f chased me.

'baller

Too much drama for a hit it and quit it brutha such as myself
Gotts Money - Law & Order SVU: Wildlife

Read a book.

Seriously, there are plenty of books out there about game @ bars and night clubs.

The answer to your question is way too long to address.

WIA

I've had better results working the periphery rather than the center of these mega-club situations. So instead of the dancefloor, I game at the:

Bar
Bathroom line
Smoking section
Chill out room
Tables / VIP area
Outdoor balcony

You can still get into the music in these areas, they're just a bit more conducive to conversation. And I need the gift of gab to seal the deal.

Thanks for your replies guys.

So I went in a popular destination/city with clubs on the beach.

First days I was gaming in clubs but I came across following issues

1) Even though there was shit tons of girls I would say there were more guys. So girls were surrounded by guys, I was unsure if they are together or just some assholes trying to hit on them.

2) This place/city is nutorious for "lots of sex" and lots of betas come here in desire to get laid. Result is there is shit tons of drunk boys approaching every fucking girl wanting to get laid. This means even really ugly girls get some approaches so their ego raises.

3) I was doing mostly talk approaches "hey where are you from", but then tried escalating with dancing usually with spinning her or grinding. I only got few makeouts per night.
Sadly I must admit I had too much "alpha mindset" and I was acting like a douche sometimes. For example there was multiple cases where girl I liked was with some guys and I pointed to the area in front of my feet (so she would come to me) and she did. Never leaned to her but actually showed on my ear so she would get on her toes and talk. Even though she said guy is his bf I kept hitting on her (because guys looked beta as fuck and they were clearly only friends). Result was that I had a fight but luckily nothing bad happened to me since guy didn't know shit how to fight. But this was a sign I am doing something wrong and I need to rethink my game.

4) I consider myself to be better if I can actually talk to girls, so I started gaming on the beach around the clubs. This time I approched only girls group (to avoid #3) usually with "one question, where are you from?" and then continued to talk about their country. Had great success first night when I approached a set of 3. Getting to makeout with one of them was easy and then she started to play games with me "you dont kiss me, only i can kiss you". I teased her back a little and realized we are kissing very passionately, knew she is into me. Not to mention how pissed she was when I said her name wrong haha. Anyways her two friends eventually left and I fucked her on the beach.

5) Next day I continue game on the beach I approach set of 2. They were both good looking. I open conversation the same way as yesterday and we are talking back and forth casually. I choose one of them and tell her to get closer to me and she does. So like we were in a hug but sitting (I was in same position yesterday). I thought to myself "hell yeah bro you are getting laid again" when suddently she says she has to go to wc. I get up with her and hold her hand and her friend from before comes and starts yelling at me "she is not interested, go away blabla".. What went wrong and what to do in that case?

Did another approach to set of 2 and wasted waaay to much time there. Girl showed interest, brushed her hair sometimes, looked me into the eyes but kept playing games but at the end kept claimig she has bf and they eventually left.

6) Sometimes when I approach a group because I like certain girl but she is cold and other girls are showing interest? What to do in that case?

By nature I don't give up easily and I suspect I am sometimes too persisant. How do I separate myself from "annoying asshole" to persistant guy who knows what he wants? Obviously girls don't wanna look like they are too easy and girl I banged was great example. What would you do if girl showed interest, holding your hand, maybe even makeout but wants to leave?

Thanks again friends.

Quote: (07-30-2015 08:53 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Read a book.

Seriously, there are plenty of books out there about game @ bars and night clubs.

The answer to your question is way too long to address.

WIA

Seconded.

fastlane9, you seem like a chill and socially well adjusted guy. Take the time to read through the forum, there are dozens of threads about the questions you ask.

There is a thread on here where a forum member (can't recall their name) aggregated the top 100 threads on the forum and posted them in a single place. You should find all your answers in those threads, plus probably a ton of other infomation that you will find valuable.

1. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33837....Best+posts

2. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-47815....light=List

Have them bookmarked....

Honestly, the best way to get good at club game is to be out there enough times that you learn for yourself what works best for you.

Books and our advice can only take you so far.

As long as you're willing to put in consistent nights out, even when you are unmotivated, you will get good. Build that foundation, so that you have solid club game every time you go out, even when you are rusty.

Do 100 nights out over the next couple years and you will pick up all the subtle skills and unconscious knowledge that it takes to do reasonably well on nights out. Go solo and sober whenever you can as that will speed up the process. Just don't forget to do nights out with the guys every so often to remind yourself it's also about fun and not all about girls.

I am trying to get the sequence of events right in a club scenario..

a) In a club setting where it is too loud to talk for long, what is the sequence after the initial approach(ie. after the 'Hi, how is it going?' part)? Is it worth continuing with conversation or would it be better just leading her to a dance?

b) Say, we went for a dance. There are contrasting opinions on whether this should escalate to a kiss, or leave the kiss to a more private place. What is the experience you guys had with this?

c) Now, after the dance. Is it better to change the venue or go for another drink in which case, would it now be fine to buy her a drink(without losing frame)? Keep in mind that buying a drink would mean talking where it's often too loud.

Assume that popping outside for a smoke is not possible.

Thanks for the replies!

thread-5002.html

I get pretty much all of my lays from club game. About half from approaching on the dance floor and half from approaching at the bar or smoking area.

I wanted to answer one of your questions.

Quote: (07-23-2015 09:31 AM)fastlane9 Wrote:  

If you're approaching on the dance floor, I find that you don’t want to do too much talking. This is because she will feel strange stood there having a conversation while everyone around her is dancing. She’ll probably make an excuse and leave at some point. At the same time, if you just dance and don’t talk, your chances of having sex with her decrease dramatically because there’s no connection beyond dancing.

I like to balance these two limitations by primarily dancing, but carrying on a sparse conversation. Basically stretching out what would be a two minute “getting to know you” conversation into a ten minute very sparse conversation while we’re dancing.

9 times out of 10, you’ll have to take her somewhere that you can have an actual conversation at some point though. I’ll bring her to the smoking area, or to the bar.
If you’re running out of words to say and bombarding her with questions, that’s beginner game in a nutshell I’m afraid. As others have said, read some books on the topic.

Night game is my bread and butter.
Like the others have said, there are far too many points to address to condense into a single-post reply.

Best thing I can say that is short and sweet is this:
- go out often, even if you feel tired or feel weird or ugly or broke or cold or hot or blah blah blah, just go
- don't worry about what other people around you think of you. They don't think of you. They don't give a shit about you. They are too busy worrying about what others think of them.
- Try and put yourself in a good "state." this is very personal and different for everybody. Alcohol really helps getting you into that "state." Problems with relying on alcohol to get in state are large. Learn to get in state without it, very difficult but very rewarding once you master it
- IT REALLY IS A RAW NUMBERS GAME
- Don't be discouraged by the ruthless rejections by girls that aren't even that attractive to you
- By the same token, don't get too excited/happy when that hot drunk chicks gives you a positive reaction or makes out with you. She's probably doing that to a lot of other guys tonight and isn't planning on coming home with you, or even addressing your existence the next time you bump into her
- make friends with other people if you happen to see them regularly

I can go on and on, drop me a PM anytime if you have specific questions.
Best of luck brother

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference