rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Table of Contents

I.Introduction
II.Playing on the Floor
III.Closing
IV.Misc

I. Introduction

I was never a good dancer growing up. I never took classes or understood what dancing was. I skipped my high school prom (but I attended the second one because the first one was called off by a bomb threat and a friend hooked me up with a blind date for the second one (yes she was fat and yes it was terrible)). To me dancing was just moving around erratically, holding the attention of everyone in the room, placing yourself in situations where it seemed like your performance was being judged; by any rational measure, dancing was for retards.

And yet I now find myself possessing a notch count consisting of many dance floor lays, with the realization there are not many things more pleasurable than dancing with a beautiful girl. The Dionysian rush of music, alcohol, and hormones provides a fun and reliable method of meeting future sex partners that satisfies both my libido and logos.

So I’d like to share what I think is good dance floor game.

What is Dancing?

Dancing is nothing more than the art of matching body language to music.

The earliest civilizations recorded show song and dance were a part of everyday life, serving almost any purpose; such as funerals, war dances, celebrations, religious ceremonies, and mating rituals. Dance has been a universal feature of all human tribes and cultures throughout history. It is completely reasonable to assume that dancing has been part of human existence for much longer than what the written word has survived to tell us. This supports the thesis of dancing as an evolved mechanism connected to the core emotional and linguistical processes of a human being.

I’m sure the best answer to the question of “What is Dancing?” would be able to answer the following questions as well: “What is speech?” “What is thought?” “What are emotions?” “What is language?” All of these functions are fundamentally tied and if one could figure out the proper answer to any of these questions, they would also have the answer to dance.

Why Dance?

For the same reason any man learns game. Dancing is just another subset of game; similar to how you talk to her, how you dress for her, and how you treat her on a date. Learning to dance can also be frustrating as hell, just like all the other aforementioned games. However, dancing skills hold a special niche in the gaming quiver.

You don’t need to be the greatest dancer alive. You don’t need to be good looking. In fact, good dancing will circumvent bad looks for almost any man. Unlike talking to girls, which is often boring and painful due to the average girl being as interesting as a doorknob, dancing is fun, playful, and exciting. Dancing provides an avenue of seducing girls beyond your normal caliber as well, which brings us to the greatest part of dancing:

Beautiful girls enjoy dancing. The majority (70%+) of boner inducing girls (6’s and up) will go out to dance clubs from time to time in order to soak up attention and glorify the most valuable possession she has: her body. Hell, even most ugly girls like to dance. Ask any person over the age of 30: “Do girls like to dance?” I will buy you a drink if they say no (seriously). And despite this common knowledge that girls love to dance, most men are terrible dancers, if they dance at all.

Dancing also involves high energy music that is great to listen to for its own sake. If you enjoy music, dancing will place you in situations where you listen to lots of music.

Therefore, you should dance floor game if you enjoy music and want to increase your odds of banging attractive girls.

II. Playing on the Floor

Unlike for men, dancing is an instinctive feeling that comes to girls in the throng of a throbbing crowd moving to roaring music. A female’s experience with dancing is completely different from a male’s experience. Men naively see dancing in terms of its social functions; its use in acquiring things (popularity, girls, attention, etc.) or enjoying music with many other people. Girls view dancing as a self-glorification of their body, the most valuable thing they have to offer. As a girl expresses herself to music she literally places her sexual appeal on display, her beauty serving as an enhancement to the overall aesthetic experience. Girls are absorbed into music like men are absorbed into hobbies: each behaves with the act as a purpose in itself.

Your goal as a man, should you seek to score on the dance floor, is to enhance the current aesthetic feeling a girl is part of. To do this, you must direct her body to move to the music in ways she never imagined; the girl must follow a man’s lead to new aesthetic and erotic experiences. When a man makes a girl feel captivated by his presence, it is said that a man has a strong connection with her. This is what you want. If you can build a good connection with a girl, it is much easier to move her to more intimate locations.

But before we get into the intricacies of building a good connection, let’s start with the basics.

Two Uses of Dance Game

1. Talking to a girl, and then dancing with her.
2. Dancing with a girl, and then talking to her.

The order is extremely important. If you talk to a girl before dancing with her, you aren’t doing dance floor game. You are merely using dancing to create attraction and desire between both of you, something I encourage anyone who has the option of a dance floor available to them. I often pick up girls with talking and move to dancing to make her hot for me. I always manage to use some form of dance if it is available, since I know I have the skills to really impress her and improve my odds of seeing her again or bang me that night. So far, all of my night game lays have involved dancing.

For the purposes of this guide, I am not going to be talking much about the first use of dance game. This is because proper dance floor game occurs in loud clubs where music is being pumped in at all directions and the only purpose of going there is to dance. Talking is basically not an option because everything is so loud that the only person you can talk to is within a few feet of your immediate vicinity.

I admit talking game is king. The trick is to find venues where talking is not very practical, so that dance floor game supersedes talking game. There are four types of venues: bars without dance floors, bars with dance floors, clubs with dance floors, and dance clubs which are 70%+ dance floor with very little possibility for talking that also have bars to serve alcohol. My focus is the latter category.

What Makes a Dance Club?

Any dance club you attend must pass the following prerequisites:

- Good DJ’s
- A small to medium cover charge
- Nowhere to escape the music

Do not go to non-dance clubs, which usually have high cover charges over $10 and areas divided between the dance floor and bar. You want some kind of cover charge to keep out roving packs of dudes who would go there just to hang out and listen to music. Additionally, dance clubs have an added advantage of scaring away men who cannot dance. In spite of these advantages, there will still be nights with a greater male to female ratio.

Do not try to use dance floor game in any club or bar that plays shit songs like this:

or lame rap tracks that put you to sleep:

or just about any 80’s hit (“Like a Prayer”, anyone?).

If the DJ is playing well known crowd pleasers, and not mixing songs together, you aren’t in a dance club. If the DJ sounds like he could be playing the radio, you aren’t in a dance club. If you are in a dance club, you hear songs like this:

mixed with songs like this:

Or maybe the beat from this track:

mixed with the lyrics from this:

with a transition into the next track that sounds like:

Understand that my taste in music is not what you need. You can be at a salsa dance club, or a swing dance club, or a hip hop club, etc. That is irrelevant. What you need is a dance club that plays interesting music with lots of variations in the rhythm and song structure. Without this, it’s impossible to show off fun dance moves that separates you from anyone else in the crowd. You need innovative DJ’s that let your express your creativity, or else it’s just going be a lame hump and grind mosh pit that only the tallest meatheads will stand out in. Your dancing is limited by the music given to you. Don’t waste any time in awful venues, do your homework and find the best ones that match the criteria I listed above.

In the Club

The average guy at a dance club has nothing to offer to the dance floor. He’s unable to contribute to the atmosphere so that more people would come in and dance with him. Of the men with poor vibes, most are wallflowers; some are pillars that just stand around the dance floor giving a girl an occasional grind; and a still smaller, and sorrier, pool of select individuals have the honor of being the creepy dancer all the girls avoid.

Then there are the men who get how to vibe to a dance club. Of these men, some use the connection they build with girls on the dance floor to build a connection with her off the dance floor in order to sex her. These are the men with dance floor game. These are the kind of men who can swoop a girl two hours after meeting her, who overcome most shortcomings with crazy dance moves that leave a girl spinning and asking, “Who was that?”

In order to be this kind of dancer, you need to be able to vibe to the feeling of the club, and then use this vibe to approach girls, whether they are alone or in tightly knit groups, dance with them in a manner that gets them very interested in you, and then close them.

Vibing

Sounds like a chapter out of Bang, doesn’t it? Vibing in a dance club is nothing more than the ability to understand the music and move your body in accordance with the rhythm and beat of the music. Before I approach any girls in a dance club, I will be leaning against a bar, sipping my drink and moving my body in subtle ways to the music. As girls buy their drinks I’ll chat up a few of them and maintain composure. Taking the time to match the rest of the dance club’s vibe ensures my dancing has a powerful delivery, and avoiding bad moves later in the night. I think it is very important to show up at least one hour before things become crazy in the club or else you will not be able to approach girls as effectively.

It’s also very possible that talking to a girl early on in the night could turn into your lay, but in general I find dance clubs to be poor venues for talking game due to the high energy of the crowd and loud music. Even still, if a conversation is going smooth, just take her to the dance floor and show her a good time.

A man with a good vibe feels the music move through him, and becomes an expression of the music itself. By his vibe you can clearly tell he is enjoying himself, happy to communicate the music through his motions, directly enhancing the aesthetic atmosphere of the venue and drawing women into his world. Developing a good dance vibe is the most important thing to do if you want to pull girls off the dance floor.

Unfortunately, if you are new to dancing, developing this vibe is the most difficult part of dance floor game. It can only be learned though a subconscious absorption that comes with many nights (a small estimate: 40+ nights) of dancing. Experienced dancers can quickly feel out the vibe of any given dance music and are able to synchronize themselves into a crowd effortlessly, but it requires great skill to pull off.

Learning to Vibe

In order to learn how to vibe, it is recommended that you do two things:

1. Learn structured dances.
2. Dance on your own.

To give an example, I learned how to vibe by going out to dance clubs with the simple opener of “Hey I like your energy. Let’s dance.” I’d say 9 out of 10 girls rejected me on this approach, but when I got an okay from a girl, I’d proceed to rub against her for a few minutes before the she excused herself to do something else.

But after a couple of months with zero results I decided to change my dance a little bit: I’d move my shoulders to the beat of the music as I grinded to her. And she danced with me for a little bit longer. Then I’d try moving up and down to the music, while running my hands up alongside her body. Soon I was twirling the girl around so instead of her grinding me in the same direction all the time, I would grind her ass, then her crotch, then her ass, etc. I soon combined these moves with slight variations. Based on how girls would respond to me, I would change my dance moves accordingly.

As I became more confident with my vibing ability, I decided to take swing dancing lessons to see if I would do well there. Although swing dancing was fun, the partner dancing moves I learned there was the real value from the classes. I recommend for any man aspiring to seduce girls through dance moves to take two months of a structured dance just so he can incorporate some of its style into his own. But don’t waste your time trying to be the best swing, ballroom, or salsa dancer. Being the best at a structured dance takes years, and only yields mediocre pussy of pedantic girls who are obsessed with that one type of dance. As Bruce Lee mixed and combined various martial art forms, you too should be creating your own dance style learned from as many genres of dancing as possible. This will yield faster results and more control over when and where you can dance, which will mean more and better quality girls in the long run.

Your target girl is one who isn’t too amazing of a dancer herself, but someone who may have taken a few classes in her lifetime and likes to dance for its own sake. A girl who’s an expert dancer usually will not be impressed if you do not match her preconceived notions of what good dancing is, while a girl with no experience in dancing will be impossible to lead. You want a girl who’s danced enough to follow your moves, as this type of woman is the most seducible. Ideally you want to be able to show her some moves she’s never seen before and create a strong first impression.

Learning to dance is no different than learning how to talk to a girl. Just as there are certain conversational techniques that produce sexual outcomes when talking to a girl, there are certain movement techniques that produce sexual outcomes when dancing with a girl. And to figure out these moves through trial and error is pretty much the only way, but you can have a huge head start by taking partner dancing classes.

So vibing is learned through hard experience and the learning curve can be greatly reduced by taking lessons.

Moving Around, and Approaching

Once the club heats up, and you see somewhere around 50% of the people inside start to dance, it’s time to finish your drink, say goodbye to your buddy/buddies (if you went with any), and move through the crowds to find your lucky girl. By this point your vibe should be on frequency, and dancing to the music should be come naturally to you as the DJ lays out some tracks.

As soon as you leave your post at the bar, you should be solo dancing to the music. If you need inspiration for your solo dancing ability, watch break dancers or the guy in this video: (See 48 seconds and 3:07 for amazing footwork)

It can be difficult to break out hot dancing when there are people from wall to wall, but just be mindful of who is around you and bust those moves out, baby. You don’t need to be too impressive; you just want to be eye catching enough that any girl who sees you will think “He’s pretty good.” If you get stuck behind a group of people who aren’t letting you move, simply place your hand on their upper back, right below their shoulder, while moving forward and they will move. If you want to be polite, you can say “pardon me” or “excuse me” as you pass by. I don’t know why this technique is so damn effective but it gets people to move 99% of the time, even giant monster steroid fiends. I’ve been using it for years.

While you gently push through crowds, keep an eye open for attractive girls. If the girl seems to be even remotely separated, she’s game. This basically means she’s by herself and willing to dance. The opposite is when girls form a tight circle, usually with birthday or bachelorette parties, to shut out the rest of the club. You can break into these circles but first let’s talk about how to approach single girls.

Lone Girls

Whenever I see a man run up to a girl and start grinding, I just shake my head. The approach to a girl should always be head on, unless her back is turned and seems preoccupied with something else. Just poke her on the shoulder to get her to face you, or wait for her to turn around. If she’s facing you, start dancing with a bit more energy, but not too much, and see if she feels your vibe or not. There will be a number of indicators to show you should go for her hand:

-She starts dancing with some more energy of her own
-She locks eye contact
-She steps towards you
-She smiles

If she turns her back to you, there’s a 65% chance she’s not interested but don’t let it discourage you. Take a step back from her and observe if there are other girls nearby to approach. Approach them and if they aren’t any good come back to the girl who turned her back on you and gently go for her hand anyways. The idea is to go back to girls who reject you and see if they’ve changed their mind.

When asking for a girl’s hand, be creative. Sometimes I hold my hand in front of her, palm up, as if I’m expecting her to put her hand in mine. Other times I just grab it from below. Still other times I’ll put my hand out, pull it away, put it out again, and just when she’s about to put her hand in my I’ll circle my hand around hers before going to my next move. All of this depends on what I’m feeling and how I’m dancing.

Once you have her hand, give her a twirl. LOL THIS IS THE TWIRL TEST!!!1 If she twirls enthusiastically, she’s cooperative to your lead and is amicable to building a connection with you. The PUA’s like to call this a compliance test, but in dancing terms we’re going to see if she can follow your vibe. If she doesn’t twirl, take it as a huge warning sign and step back from her. Do a little bit of solo dancing in front of her to see if she vibes along with you at all, and then try to do the twirl again. If she still doesn’t spin, guess what: you will never bang her. Don’t be fooled into thinking that just because you dance with a girl you’re even close to getting in her pants. You need to see if she can follow you, or else there will never be any sex. Should she fail to twirl after your second attempt, keep dancing with her while looking for new girls.

Usually, at a dance club, I can manage to have a good dance with a girl for every 3 approaches and a full 80% of women will give me some kind of dance, even if it’s a shitty one. It took me a long time to get here, around one year of practice, so be prepared for many (at least 500?) rejections. It’s just a matter of making sure you don’t give a rat’s ass about what happens. However, you must remember to use your rejections to your advantage. To understand why you need to know the concept of preselection bouncing.

Preselection Bounce, and Handling Rejection

Preselection is the idea from evolutionary psychology that women desire men who are desired by other women. Preselection bouncing applies this concept directly to dancing: it is when you hop from one girl on the dance floor to the next. It works because if girls in the vicinity see you dancing with one girl, they will be more open to dancing with you. But this is only true if the girl you are dancing with is really enjoying her dance with you. If she’s laughing and all over you, it’s very easy to start dancing with another girl: just use the momentum from girl A to power into girl B. This usually means you are ending the dance prematurely with girl A, so it’s only a move to do when you are with a girl you know you will never bang. In other words, there’s no real connection between you and the girl you’re dancing with, or you are uninterested in her. So use dead end girls as a pawn to your queen.

To take advantage of a rejection with a preselection bounce, continue to solo dance in front of her without touching her, and do your best to get her more involved with you. Usually girls love to dance so much that they will at least give you some of their attention. Many girls who will not let you twirl them will still grind with you also, so these girls are also able to make you look desirable on the dance floor. Just remember that her grinding on you means shit, and that unless there’s a genuine dance connection with her you will never bang her. So capitalizing on the girls who have no possibility of giving you sex is important to make sure you can move seamlessly through the club. Make sure you leave her first and not let her turn her back to you instead.

If, at any time, a woman harshly rejects you and refuses to even look to your way, or shakes her head at you when you try to take her hand, you want to act like you’re the one rejecting her. To do this, just hold your hand in front of to her face with the “halt” motion, as in the “Talk to the hand because the face doesn’t understand” middle-school thing. I don’t know why this works, but sometimes girls will feel the need to revalidate themselves to your move and then proceed to dance with you. Additionally, other observers will think she’s the weird one and you’re getting rid of her. You won’t be able to bang these girls but at least you can use them to bounce to another girl.

Another type of rejection is when girls say “I’m/We’re just here with my friends”, to which I always reply, “What, you guys don’t know how to dance?” and start dancing with them anyways, including going for her hand. Unless the girl physically moves away, ignore all shit tests and dance.

Preselection bouncing also means you will have to dance with some ugly girls from time to time, as it just isn’t possible to dance with only pretty girls and still manage to hop from girl to girl. You will run into some fat chicks or girls with busted faces, but dance with them anyways and show them a good time. After all, ugly girls have souls too (I think). Just give them a quick twirl or two and be on your way.

Groups of Girls

If it is a tight group of two girls, dance with them both before singling one out for some more involved dancing. The same goes for groups of three; try to dance with them all by giving each one a twirl, and then single out one as your target.

To approach groups of four or more, a little more strategy is required. You want to have danced with some solo girls before hitting a large group, but this isn’t always possible if the club happens to be filled with girls night out parties. Sometimes, although thankfully infrequently, there are wall to wall birthday and bachelorette parties, and your first approach must be on the group. Regardless of your preselection value, the #1 rule of groups is to dance with the group leader first. Usually this is the prettiest, oldest, the birthday or soon-to-be bride bachelorette girl, and if you can make her have fun the rest of the group will be open to your advances. It can take some balls to get to the point where you can approach the hottest girl in the room/group, but just remember she’s another piece of pussy on the dance floor that hasn’t shown any sort of importance to your life and you should treat her as such.

The problem with dancing with the group leader is that you will not always have her attention right away, and a direct approach to her will usually result in rejection due to her perceived superiority relative to everyone else around her. She might also be on the other side of the group’s circle from where you are and there’s no easy way to get to her. The best way to break into a group, for 80% of situations, is to walk directly into the circle and solo dance in the middle to hold their attention before grabbing the group leader’s hand for a dance. Below is a visualization of what I am talking about:

[Image: attachment.jpg1882]   

The green dot is you, and the leader of the pink circle of girls is identified. You’ve turned your back to the ugly girl by herself and are looking at the group of circles in the center of the room. You need to dance with the leader before you can dance with any of the other girls in the group, so you must show your alpha acumen by walking right into the middle of them for their judgment. A lot of the time girls are impressed enough by the balls to do such a move, but if you can actually dance well they will be cheering and laughing at your moves. Be provocative with your moves and after holding the group’s attention for 30 seconds to 1 minute, go for the group leader’s hand. Pull her right into the middle of the group as you dance with her, and show everyone what a capable dancer you are.

Sometimes you will be able to dance with group leader without having to solo dance for the entire group, just by catching her from the side and starting to dance with her. If you can do this then you are also golden.

Once you win approval from a group leader, proceed to move onto other targets and see if any of the other girls have a connection with you. Usually the leader of the group, although she might be the hottest, is a poor prospect to game because of her superiority complex. Still if you have a good connection with the leader then proceed to game her anyways. The exception to this rule is if the group leader is the bachelorette or birthday girl, as everyone in the group will cockblock you should you try to go after her.

If the leader of the group rejects you, then just move away from the group because there is no way you’ll dance with any other group member. Ignore them all and go for other girls.

Therefore…

So, in summary, a good approaching game would be you moving through the club towards attractive girls by becoming a dancing machine, leap-frogging your way through the girls and crowd via the preselection bounce. Note that preselection bouncing is unnecessary in certain dance venues where there is an expectation of girls dancing with you no matter what, such as at a swing, ballroom, or salsa event. Bouncing is for clubs where girls are more likely to reject a man than they are to dance with him.

III. Closing

Let’s face it. The whole point of dancing with girls is to find a way to bang them. After all, while dancing might be pleasurable in itself, sex is still the ultimate release. The goal of closing a dance is to move her into what Mystery called the “comfort” stage of the seduction, that is, where you can talk to her without any distractions. This will help her feel very trusting with you so you can bang her later. Once you get how to vibe to music, this is the most difficult part to master.

Building a Connection

So, you’ve got a girl who took your twirl and gives eye contact. You pull her in close and place your right hand on her hip and the left holding her right hand. Before twirling her away, you smile, releasing her hip and holding onto her hand to display some solo moves before twirling yourself into her. Once up against her you give her a half-twirl so her back is against you while you grind her up before finishing with an out-twirl again.

You then separate yourself from her and let go of her hand to do some solo moves in front of her before extending your hand with the expectation she will grab it again. Once she does, you pull her in for a dip to the left side of your body while she wraps her arms around your neck and grips your body tightly. Raising her back up with another twirl, you run her hand down the side of her body and crouch low enough to bring your face in between her breasts before standing back up.

Afterwards you gently push her away by the center of her chest and do a double-twirl, so you both twirl at the same time, and finish with both your hands on her hips so she can grind up and down you. She loves it, and so do you. She moves down lower on you, and when she rises back up the side of her head is pressed against yours. Her cheeks are warm against your face. You take her chin and pull her in for a kiss, but are denied.

Unfazed you give her a dip in the opposite direction you dipped before while lifting her right leg in your left hand. She lets out a gasp as you pull her back up while your body is facing her sideways. She tries to grind against you but you circle around her with some fancy footwork and then twirl her in close to you again while you put a hand behind her neck and to go for a second kiss attempt. She gently turns her head to the right but this means nothing to you because you know she’s getting hotter by the second.

You then do another half-twirl and place one hand over her lower stomach and the other alongside her breast while she grinds her ass against you. You hear a crescendo build up in the music you are listening to, so you turn her around to face you and then wrap your arms right below her buttocks and pick up into the air. She spreads her legs around your waist and grips tight as you lean down a bit while spinning counterclockwise. You place her down with a twirl and step in for a reciprocated kiss.

You’ve successfully built a connection.

Building a connection comes down to how well you can lead her, and how well she responds to your lead. The more synchronized your dance moves are with the music, and the more varied your moves are, the better a girl will connect to you. As she feels your vibe, she will grow physically more interested in you, which you must capitalize upon by landing a kiss. The kiss determines if she accepts your dominance as a man, and as the above example shows, I’ve kissed girls without ever talking to them. I’ve fucked girls without exchanging names!

Keep in mind that some girls will be easier to build a connection with than others. Dancing, at the end of the day, is still a numbers game, because some girls will feel an instant connection to you while others think you are a total weirdo. The natural variation women have towards you will be very apparent when you notice that some girls love dancing with you and others will not even look at you. The game is still the game.

Remember, just because you’ve built a good connection on the dance floor means nothing if you do not use this momentum to talk to her, preferably somewhere a lot quieter. But to do this, you want talk to her as you dance with her. I do not recommend talking to a girl until after you’ve kissed her, or until she’s started to talk to you, or until you’ve been dancing with her for over fifteen minutes. I usually wait as long as possible to see if she talks to me first, which often happens within a few minutes, in order to determine if her interest in me is sufficient to warrant my pursuit of her.

Talking on the Floor

Dance floor conversations are very different from regular conversations. Because the music is so loud, your conversations cannot be intellectual or complicated, they cannot have sarcastic humor, they cannot be about topics that are too serious or exciting. They should be simple, direct, and have light humor. A good rule of the thumb is that you talk to a girl on the dance floor like you would text her, at least at first.

For example, a girl I’ve been dancing with but have not kissed yet leans in close to my ear and asks for my name. “I’m Samseau. What’s your name?” “I’m Erica.” “Nice to meet you, Erica. You from around here?” (Note that if I had started the conversation, I would ask if she’s from around here. Asking “Where are you from?” is perhaps the best opener to have with a girl on the floor, because it tells you so much about them with few words exchanged.) “Yeah I live in XYZ.” “<make some comment about where she’s from>” “<she willfully responds, then returns the question:> Are you from around here?” “No, I’m from ZYX.” “What brings you to the city?” “Same reason it brought you here.” [she smiles] “Yeah, I know what you mean.” At this point in the conversation, now is a good time to tell her a story about some place you’ve been, or to talk about the scene you’re in, etc. Afterwards keep dancing with her and go for a kiss. But keep the conversation short, and each sentence under ten words. See Bang for possible conversation threads.

Handling her Friends

It can be very difficult to kiss a girl when she’s around her friends. Fortunately, women will often let their friend become isolated with you once they see she’s enjoying herself with you. Her friend will mysteriously disappear, probably to dance with a man of her own. However, this also means your interaction is on a short timeline. Once a girl becomes separated from her friends, it will be inevitable that she will want to go and find her friends. So when you’ve got her isolated in the crowd, you need to move fast and go for the kiss.

The Cockblocker

The opposite of when a friend leaves you alone is when she cockblocks you. Instead of giving you and her friend some privacy, she will instead try to dance between you two, or pull her away from you. The best way to handle cockblocks is with prevention. If you see her friend staring at you or looking pissed off, ask the girl you’re dancing with “So what does your friend think of me right now?” If the girl you’re dancing with says anything that isn’t a positive assessment of you, such as “I don’t know”, you want to step towards the potential cockblocker and start dancing with her, just to show her that you’re a fun guy who can be trusted. After giving her a few twirls and maybe a dip, I’ll move back to her friend who was the original goal. The threat of cockblock is diminished after this.

What if I Can’t Isolate her?

If her friends never leave, because it is a birthday or bachelorette party, or some other reason, you will have to be a douche-bag and just go for a kiss even if it means she feels a bit like a dirty slut for having a make-out with a stranger in a dance club. But, once you get the kiss and her friends are around, do not go for it again. One kiss is all the info you need, so keep it smooth, playa. Even with a girl who is isolated I will not kiss on more than three separate occasions. For 80% of situations, it is better to kiss less, not more. This is doubly true if she’s around her friends. One kiss around her friends and she feels the shame, two kisses and she must reject you to save her reputation with her girlfriends. One or two kisses are all you need to get the bang, so I usually never go above that unless the girl I’m with is having a blast and I’m really enjoying her company.

I Kissed her. That Means I’ll Bang her………NOT!

Kissing a girl today in America means nothing. I’ve made out with over seven times as many girls I’ve banged. At one point it was getting so bad that I forced myself to stop making out with girls because I realized that kissing was counter-productive to getting laid. I made this meme in honor of sloppy make-outs:

[Image: attachment.jpg1888]   

Three Types of Closes

1.Venue Change
2.Outside Pull
3.Number Close

Always start with the first and work you way down to the third. Getting a girl out of a club to talk with you is extremely difficult. If she’s around her friends moving her outside can be a herculean task. But regardless you should try if the connection is strong.

For example, after you’ve danced with her for twenty minutes and scored a kiss, and had a good 5-10 min conversation on the dance floor, you want to move her to another location. “You know I’ve enjoyed dancing with you but it’s difficult to talk in here. There’s a small bar across the street where we can talk without yelling. Let’s go there.”

If she doesn’t accept, simply say “We’ll I need to cool off let’s go outside.” (If you smoke, here’s the line where you ask her to join you for a smoke.) If she still doesn’t accept, it’s time to reject her. It can be difficult to reject a girl after you’ve put in so effort, so the best way to reject a girl is with a number close. Say “Okay I understand but I’m still going outside to cool down. Give me your number and we can meet another time.” After she gives you her number, dial it in and let it ring a few times. Then say “Text me so I know you got my number” and walk outside. Wait a few minutes, and then go back inside and continue dancing with new girls.

This number close is an amazing way to screen out flakes. If she’s into you, she will text you. This ensures that girls you get rid of through a number close still have the opportunity to demonstrate their interest to you. If a girl you’ve kissed but refused to venue change or walk outside texts you after getting your number, then I’d say it’s still worth taking her out for a date.

This number close is also useful for another type of situation. Let’s say you’ve been dancing with her, and she says “Hey I need to get back with my friends, it was nice dancing with you,” or “Hey I need to go to the bathroom,” or some other reason to leave you, do not think for a second she will ever come back after doing whatever she claims to be doing. These are generally rejection moves girls use to avoid bruising a man’s ego. However, if I’ve been having a very good dance with the girl, and we’ve kissed, then I will still say to her “Hold on, give me your number before you go,” and follow it up with “Text me so I know you got my number.” There’s a low chance of success with this girl but she may end up being a winner.

If you want, a few days later you can text the girls who don’t text you back. But I will make a prediction: less than 5% of the girls who do not text you back will ever respond to your texts.

If all you can do is move her outside, then proceed to game her like you’ve moved her to another venue, but be quick as a girl will usually only stay outside with you for 5-10 minutes. Hopefully you’ve taken my advice and kissed her before you’ve gotten her outside so you can work on logistics to see if you can bang her that night. If it doesn’t look like a possibility, number close her but don’t ask her to text you. If she’s interested she’ll text you.

If you do manage to get her to another venue or outside, then you’re all set. Now it’s just regular talking game and you can start off the conversation with any of your normal routines or topics that you would run on a girl if you were to meet her anywhere else.

“You were having the third most fun tonight out of the girls I’ve danced with,” or “You were the third best dancer I’ve seen tonight,” or “You’re the third best girl I’ve danced with tonight,” is a fun way to start a conversation with her. At the other bar you can choose to buy her a drink if you really want to, but usually I’m so tired from all the dancing that I just order some water.

If things go well at the new venue or outside, try to go for a same night lay. Offer her some drinks at your place “but I have to be up early.” Or see if she needs a ride home and offer to give her one. Stuff like that. Usually, if you can get her to move to another venue, you have very high odds of seeing her again for at least a date.

Concluding Thoughts

Dance floor game is only meant to be an alternative to regular talking night game. It isn’t any particularly more effective than other types of game, but it has major perks in the higher quality of women and adrenaline pumping environment. I personally love dancing because I find it much more fun than talking to the average girl who has nothing interesting to say or a sense of humor that couldn’t make a toddler laugh. I think it’s easier to find the motivation to pursue a girl once you’ve had a good dance with her.

Notice that my entire game is built around moving a serious volume of women; you should be dancing with 20+ girls each time you go out, easily. Either you find a girl to bang for the night (rare) or have 2-5 kisses with 1-3 number closes (common). More often than not logistics make it impossible to meet up with some girls that you kiss.

Dance floor game is the opposite of talking game because you start with physical attraction compatibility, and then move to emotional compatibility. This process may not be for everyone but I think if you’re a young guy, under the age of 25, you owe it to yourself to hit the dance floor for a few months and see if you’ve got any talent, for it could quickly translate into a new avenue of poon. I’ve seen guys who got good in their twenties continue to swoop young girls right through their thirties and early forties.

IV. Misc

This section is for subjects that didn’t properly fit into the organizational structure of the game plan above.

Menstrual Cycle

Girls seem to go out to dance clubs when ovulating. The amount of times where I meet a girl in a club and the next week I see her she’s on her period – and I’ve seen the evidence to confirm they were, in fact, on their period – has happened too many times to be a coincidence. I remember one girl I had a two week fling with was on her period the second time I saw her. Three weeks after that, I saw her go out dancing in search of new cock exactly four weeks after I initially banged her! This seems to match the theory that women ovulating go out to look for an alpha fucking, but the flip side of this coin is that when they are menstruating they prefer beta cuddling.

This can be a problem because if you fail to bang a girl within 4-7 days of meeting her at a dance club, she’ll be menstruating and her sex drive will be greatly diminished. So, for example, say you meet her on a Thursday night but do not take her out till next Tuesday or Wednesday, there is a good chance she’ll be menstruating. She will be moody and less horny. So always try to move fast with these dancing girls as the window for opportunity tends to be short. Once you fuck her the first time her period shouldn’t be an issue for future fucks.

Lifting

If you are an avid lifter with some muscles to show for it, dancing game is a fantastic way to display your hard work in a non-bragging manner. When she feels the tautness of your skin against your bulging chest and biceps, she will feel much more attracted to you. With strength you’ll also be able to move her around easier on the floor for big moves like dips and lifts, giving her a sense of security that your power provides. Lifting complements dancing like lifting complements beach game.

Shoes

Don’t wear nice shoes if it’s a crowded dance club, which it should be if you want to increase the odds of a bang, because they will get destroyed. My $40 Converse sneakers are completely trashed after a few months of dancing so there’s no way I’d go in with my $100 Bostonians.

Ear Plugs

Many nights of loud dance music can seriously destroy your hearing. I recommend buying some inconspicuous earplugs that you can put on once in the club. Find some small plugs that no one will notice in the darkness.

Flakes and Game-playing

You can make out with a girl, she will be all over you, and she will text you back… but still evade you.

Sat, 10:55am “Hello! We met at club thurs, danced together. I like your style, we should def dance again sometime!! – Jana”

Sat, 2:36pm “hey jana glad you had fun, we should meet again sometime… mon any good?”

Sat, 2:39pm “I have 11 hr shift Monday so that is not good for me. Every day is busy next week but perhaps there’s a time. We had so much fun dancing, we didn’t want to leave!”

There’s no way for me to follow this up with any future dates, and she leaves the possibility of meeting up squarely in her power. This shit happens all the time, so always assume she’s a flake. That way you can feel pleasantly surprised when you meet up with her again.

I also avoid meeting girls at clubs again. If you can’t get a one-night stand the first time, don’t expect anything different to happen the next time you see her out on the town. Just go for the date.

Dance Moves

If you notice, I didn’t mention many dance moves you should use. I can’t give away all my secrets…

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Most Awsome Post (Post of the Day, Post of the Month and more )........ 1+ from me , Samseau I know you must to tired from all the typing but keep it coming........

Forum and it's posters continue to amaze me [Image: smile.gif], awsome, awsome and awsome....

Happy Hunting Brother.......

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Damn!! A rep point is not enough for this post....you now get to fuck one of my female platonic friends of your choice if you ever come down to Miami and wing me.

Mixx

Words cannot describe how excellent this Dance post is.

Samesau's Dance post is pure gold!

+1

Hello.

Superb post Samseu, great contribution and perfect timing with all these dancing threads that have been coming up lately. What else you need to hear? Get out there and dance!

Never thought I'd say this to you Samseau, but good shit.

This was a tour de force. You could've probably turned this into a PDF and sold it. When I read the part about how to select a good dance club, I knew this was the real deal. I agree 100%. I hate those generic bump n grind venues playing nothing but "club hits". Definitely a post worth printing out.

I loved your post. The only problem: there are no places like that in my town. Everything is about generic bass-massacred grind stuff. Still, we do have outdoor salsa nights, which are a good start (even though women there are more about showing off than actual interest, but still...)

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This post goes to the printer for some old school highlighting and note-taking. Great stuff!

As a club DJ, I see it all. This is pretty much spot on. Those generic bump and grind places are typically the places I play and creativity is frowned upon. The main reason? These clubs are for 18-21 year old girls who just want to dance, and probably have to go back to their moms house after club shuts down. I am sure you can all imagine the kind of music that appeals to these types of girls.

btw, great taste in music.. there are only 1-2 bars in town that i can hear/play that stuff (out of 70 liquor licenses)

"If you notice, I didn’t mention many dance moves you should use. I can’t give away all my secrets…"

Thoughts on busting the Kid and Play?

NOTE: TO THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE THE PICS IN THE THREAD, MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Thanks for all of the words of encouragement, guys. I'm glad so many of you enjoyed this.

Quote: (06-12-2011 09:38 PM)docsedated Wrote:  

Most Awsome Post (Post of the Day, Post of the Month and more )........ 1+ from me , Samseau I know you must to tired from all the typing but keep it coming........

Forum and it's posters continue to amaze me [Image: smile.gif], awsome, awsome and awsome....

Happy Hunting Brother.......

Quote: (06-12-2011 11:22 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Words cannot describe how excellent this Dance post is.

Samesau's Dance post is pure gold!

+1

Quote: (06-13-2011 02:45 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Superb post Samseu, great contribution and perfect timing with all these dancing threads that have been coming up lately. What else you need to hear? Get out there and dance!

Quote: (06-13-2011 03:31 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Never thought I'd say this to you Samseau, but good shit.

So where's my rep point, asshole!!! [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-13-2011 05:07 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This was a tour de force. You could've probably turned this into a PDF and sold it.

And that's the shit: I don't to be just another PUA who sells his eBook telling everyone HOW TO GET LAID OMFG!!!!!! And the reason I don't need to do this is because I left the most important part out of the above guide:

How to dance!

Judging from the interest this post has received, I think I'll move into a way to profit off this by getting some club footage of me in action, using that as a promotional vid, and then releasing some instructional videos on how to dance, vibe, etc.

There are moves I use on girls all the time I didn't mention at all, that really get a chick hot for you. There are moves on how to trade girls for other girls directly when you have a circle around you. There are ways to use your arms to create tension without touching her. Etc.

Quote: (06-13-2011 05:46 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I loved your post. The only problem: there are no places like that in my town. Everything is about generic bass-massacred grind stuff. Still, we do have outdoor salsa nights, which are a good start (even though women there are more about showing off than actual interest, but still...)

Just try to isolate those girls from the dance floor before you go for a kiss.

Quote: (06-13-2011 06:12 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

This post goes to the printer for some old school highlighting and note-taking. Great stuff!

MiXX -

I would love to take you up on your offer. Whenever I get the chance to come down to Miami, that is.... might not be for a long time. But winter in New England sucks balls, so I might schedule a winter break then.

G -

At 45 and 1:20 are the good parts. Still they don't use any good partner dancing moves and it's a little too structured for my taste.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (06-13-2011 08:14 AM)amistod Wrote:  

btw, great taste in music.. there are only 1-2 bars in town that i can hear/play that stuff (out of 70 liquor licenses)

Yep, you can only find these types of clubs in bigger cities who've been exposed to a wider range of music. I'm also positive they exist in greater number in Europe. I've heard in Russia there are dance clubs that girls outnumber men 5 to 1. Oh god I could only dream about attending such a place, girls would probably fuck me on the floor. America tends to be the land of the lame. In my city, I've only found 1-2 clubs myself that meet my criteria. And they provide me with a great source of poonani.

From a tight little asian I danced with for no more than 20 min, and ended with a kiss and number:

sun 12:10am - Hi it's lissy

sun 12:45am - sup lissy fun dancin w/ya

sun 6:10pm - hey, let's meet tomorrow @ 730 in front of XXXXX city hall, I know some cool things to do in the area

15 hours later...

mon 9:10am - Sounds good. What did you have in mind?

mon 10:25am - it's a surprise... someplace on XXXX ave!

mon 11:34am - Haha are u getting me a puppy?

mon 11:58am - its a surprise...

mon 12:08pm - I have a tennis tonight that got rescheduled to tonight. Raincheck tomm? I can't wait for my puppy or pony

mon 12:28pm - I can do that. the surprise will wait

On one hand, she takes her sweet time to respond and is a little flaky. On the other hand, she has a great body because she plays tennis! See what I mean by a "higher caliber of girls"? And this is America. The odds of regular talking game pulling me that are far lower.

[Image: banana.gif]

Amazing guide!

I let my dance floor approach game atrophy but this inspires me to hit the club and relive my younger days.

Quote: (06-13-2011 01:53 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

She has a great body because she plays tennis! See what I mean by a "higher caliber of girls"? And this is America. The odds of regular talking game pulling me that are far lower.

This brings up an interesting thought: are there fewer fat chics that dance and/or go to dance clubs?

Hello.

Guys, I NEVER knew how much fun swing dancing can be. It builds comfort and a connection 3x faster with your partner.

I was able to easily f-close a girl last night in a swing event. WOMEN LOVE THIS DANCE!!

The big advantage, unlike Salsa, is that instead of it being a dance of passion only, ut incorporates every emotion: passion, fun, aerodynamics thus it helps you connect and close with ease as there are not many men out there doing this, unlike Salsa. Because of the very limited supply of men, women hang on to life to any man they find or risk losing and not having a partner gor the night. Salsa clubs have the opposite stats; over-abundance of men.

If you already dance salsa, you'll pick this up in 1 night!

Mixx

Swing dancing is huge down south. Places like Atlanta, swing will take you very far. But here, in Boston, at my swing events:

- Guys outnumber girls
- The hot girls are obsessed with swing dancing "the right way", and there are not many young girls
- It's like $20 bucks just to get in, and there are no drinks

So it's good if you can find a venue where swing works for you, but most of us do not have that option.

Quote:Quote:

This brings up an interesting thought: are there fewer fat chics that dance and/or go to dance clubs?

yes. like I said in the guide, there is a higher caliber of women at dance clubs.

Quote:Quote:

I let me dance floor approach game atrophy but this inspires me to hit the club and relive my younger days.

Dude I gotta know what the dance clubs in Poland are like. I bet you'll find some real gems in there.

I've had success busting this routine out on the off chance that girls want to learn the dougie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dzTMiiauk&feature=fvst

@350z

When you're an NBA star you can get away with it, but otherwise that is the stupidest song and "dance" I've ever seen. It's so stupid to the point of being offensive anyone refers to it as a dance.

I'm not trying to dis you, seriously, more power to you if you can pull it off, but I only see immature ghetto girls wanting to learn that.

Mixx

Fact is, if all you need to do is pull off the "dougie" to get a girl, she was already into you. That dance alone is nothing and is at most just one move you might use while solo dancing for no more than 10 seconds to a song being played.

Dancing is my worst sticking point. I've been looking around youtube for a couple moves I can throw down, just because it's getting more and more necessary lately. Anyone have any good clips? I thought these were pretty effing funny.

Forget YouTube!! You are not trying to learn how to cook Chilean seabass!! You want to learn to dance!!

Find a local dance school to get some moves, it has the added benefit of girls learning like you, and willing to gou and practice with you (social proof).

It's worth the $$$.

Mixx

Neither of those videos are very helpful.

In the first video, he's barely even moving to the music! He's just acting like a chicken, hahaaha that's funny. Also, that music kinda sux for dancing. It isn't varied enough to allow freedom of expression. The same kinds of beats over and over again is the mark of a lazy DJ and a bad dance environment. It's okay to have a group of people taking turns with some freestyle, but trying to solo dance to rave music for more than 2 min where the beat never changes and you're gonna run out of dance moves. I would quickly switch to partner dancing in such an environment.

And the second video, trying to "rationally" explain dancing... what the hell? TL; DL (too loing; didn't listen)

Fadayz is the guy in the white tank-top... he's one of my mentor's, you can learn a lot from him.

Any tips on selecting a dance school (tips on DC or Maryland schools especially)? I think I want to learn this just to get out of my comfort zone and to lose my white guy can't dance syndrome.

Quote: (07-27-2011 01:22 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Any tips on selecting a dance school (tips on DC or Maryland schools especially)? I think I want to learn this just to get out of my comfort zone and to lose my white guy can't dance syndrome.

I would start with partner dancing classes, such as swing. Partner dancing is easier to learn than solo dancing.

Don't worry too much about the school because dancing isn't about the school, it's about your personal expression.