rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with photo-crazy girlfriend?

edit

I just tell them no because I don't like taking pictures.

They never really ask again.

Don't add girls you're banging on Facebook and keep your Facebook private, it's that simple.

Save the photos she takes with you as you could use it to DHV in the future.

If you don't like her taking pictures, just say so.

Either speak up or avoid these types of women. I prefer to avoid them because this speaks to their extreme need for external validation and attention whoredom.

The sweetest girls I've known do not do this shit.

edit

Don't let her. If that's an issue, next. That's a sign of extreme solipsism one can't tolerate, in my opinion.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

I was in a LTR with a girl who was extremely self obsessed and needed pictures taken of her or the both of us constantly. I established early that I don't roll that way and that it's ridiculous that you need to take pictures of shit that doesn't matter. Tell her to calm down with the pictures. Be straight up.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I would tell the girl she can send me all the nude selfies she wants...just cut out taking the ones with me in them!

Yikes! Hell no....Tell her to delete all your pics immediately and then reset the frame with her. Your frame...Otherwise find another plate quick. This selfie business is a sign of a collapsed, fem dominated society. Don't take part.

I don't like getting my photo taken, so I tell them not to do it.

If people think you look bad in the pictures.
Work on your picture taking.
Ie. A lot of people unfortunately look beta in pictures.

If they are gonna happen... The pictures should be on your terms.

Also..break it down to her that you don't feel the need to be in constant contact and published.
I dated a girl for 6 months and had one picture of us together.

Another girl I was with even meet my family..but only had a handful of pictures.
I let them know from the start..I don't take a million pictures or send a text every other minute.
The novelty of a hot girl/guy as a arm piece wears of if you have to prove it all the time.

On that note, she may be insecure.
That's a girls way of marking her territory. She might see you as more high value and wants people to know.

A bunch of people are gonna come behind me and tell you to get off Facebook.
But that's not an option realistically.
I can only suggest that if you're gonna be a player..lock down your Facebook.
Maybe make a new one with a different name for the random side girls.
You don't want chicks finding a bunch of pictures of you with another chick.

I am the cock carousel

Don't accept her tags, but do get into the photos with her.

Watch the hamster spin when you decline the tagged photos

Tell her "I don't enjoy us having to pause every couple of minutes, I don't know about you, but I'm here to enjoy myself/get things done. Let's just take one picture per location or outing." No waiting for an affirmative "Ok?", just say it and move on, and she'll curtail her photography excesses.

Alternatively, just say "Let's just take one picture per location. I feel like it makes it more special." Cue her warm fuzzy feelings and you're set.

Make a joke out of it and tell her she owes you one BJ for every three pictures.

It makes you look lame because you are now no different than a girl with a mini poodle or cat taking 1,000 photos.

You are her prop.

She is sabotaging your image of autonomy. She's promoting an image of having a leash on you.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

edit

The best social image you could portray to your Facebook friends is exactly one photo with her dressed to the nines, you dressed casually yet well, her clutching to you and beaming at you, while you look half drunk and are looking off somewhere.

Just one photo.

Any extras are in her favor unless it is, her fixing you a meal, bringing you a beer, or riding on the back of your motorcycle.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

You can set your FB settings to where you have to approve the tags. Don't decline just let them sit in limbo. I never allow shit that doesn't make me look cool on Facebook. If a picture is worth 1000 words then that photo better be one that portrays me in a positive light.

When girls add you on Facebook you better believe they look through it. It should show travel, interesting hobbies, sports etc. Mostly it should show you are a high value man without looking like you are doing it purposely.

Having 100 pictures with the same stunner is not as good as having a few pics with cute girls.

Dump her. Make your own rules.

I wouldn't give a fuck about what anybody else thought as long as I was happy and getting laid by someone I was really into. Unless I had other chicks who I was banging that could possibly see this in which case I would also not even add any girls to Facebook. Facebook can only cause problems for guys in my opinion

Both men and women play the same game, to try and lower the others SMV, while maximising their own. This way the winner out of this game will establish control, lead the relationship and also have more opportunities to dump and move onto something better.

But anyways, I think the right attitude here is to tell her you don't want any more pictures taken. If she does, she doesn't respect you and only cares for herself in which case you probably shouldn't be in an LTR.

I fell for this hustle too. Damn't.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Every photo of me on Facebook is a candid photo taken usually by a professional photographer, occasionally by friends / family / girls. Usually it'd be me in the middle of doing something related to my hobbies or travelling, having a good time and not posing for the camera.

I tell girls this is how I like my photos taken. They seem to like the idea and stop trying to get me in a selfie or group photos. If they want a photo with me, they'd better be following me on my adventures and hope someone else does the camera work.