rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perfect City..What Would the Ethnic Make Up be?

One thing I have learned traveling to 3 continents this year, is how there is really no one special type of woman or culture..to make a man happy.
Also, how exhausting and unglamorous traveling is, at least after 35. When I am in Ukraine, I miss some things about Colombian or Brazilian women. And when I go back to Colombia, I will miss certain qualities of Ukranian women. And I will always miss the fuck fest that is the Philippines.
So if I had one perfect city, it would have this ratio of ethnicities:
10 percent Thais.
10 percent Filipinas.
20 percent Colombianas
20 percent Brazilians
20 percent Ukranian girls.
10 percent Russian.
5 percent Polish.
5 percent Japanese.
With that I would have all my needs met. Maybe someday if there is a heaven hehe.

Quote: (07-12-2015 04:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

With that I would have all my needs met. Maybe someday if there is a heaven hehe.

Solution is to get rich [Image: biggrin.gif]. Then you can have an apartment in each of those places, and the money to take direct flights on a whim.

Quote: (07-12-2015 04:34 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Solution is to get rich [Image: biggrin.gif]. Then you can have an apartment in each of those places, and the money to take direct flights on a whim.

Agreed, though after 35, in general, one want to pick fewer places.
I decided on
1. 6 months (with 2 possibly in Brazil ) in Colombia, because of my native Spanish and the fact that I can bang the most 18 to 24 year olds there. I have Colombian residence now and the real estate opportunities are golden.
2. 2 months, half in Bangkok and half in Cebu... just to get my balls completely drained every year.
3. 4 months in Uzbekistan, Russia and Ukraine. Which of the 3 is best, I still wont know until next year....but I liked Ukraine. My Russian is improving and the quality is top notch, though difficult.

One thing I have learned traveling to 3 continents this year, is how there is really no one special type of woman or culture..to make a man happy.
Also, how exhausting and unglamorous traveling is, at least after 35. When I am in Ukraine, I miss some things about Colombian or Brazilian women. And when I go back to Colombia, I will miss certain qualities of Ukranian women. And I will always miss the fuck fest that is the Philippines.
10 percent Thais.
10 percent Filipinas.
20 percent Colombianas
20 percent Brazilians
10 percent Russian.
5 percent Polish.
5 percent Japanese.

100 percent fit, hot women. That is all.

Quote: (07-12-2015 04:53 AM)Lord Tito Wrote:  

10 percent Thais.
10 percent Filipinas.
20 percent Colombianas
20 percent Brazilians
10 percent Russian.
5 percent Polish.
5 percent Japanese.

100 percent fit, hot women. That is all.

Not necessarily. Because if it was all fit hot girls from the US, UK, Australia and Germany, with their shitty attitudes, Id be still wanting to go abroad and be with real feminine women.
go abroad

My personal heaven would be a place with various mixes of women, particulary half black girls. My favorites so far have been Black/Russian, Black/Thai, and Black/Hungarian and German/Indonesian.