rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian Girls?

The other day, I ran into this blog:

http://fuckyeahmongolgirls.tumblr.com

and I thought to myself, "Mongolian girls are fucking hot". I tried to search more between random forums and blogs and have a really difficult time finding much about people's experiences or about how/where to meet them/about gaming in Ulaanbaatar. My chinese isn't perfect, but sometimes I frequent Chinese websites that talk about UB. It seems like there a general consensus about the strong xenophobia there and how local guys get violent about it. If anyone has experiences with Mongolian girls in and out of Mongolia, please inform.

Mongolian Girls?

Yeah not many guys have been out there, but its on my list. I too have heard the "they aggressively guard their women" rumor, but given the size of the visits data set, there is a chance that is an "echoing rumour" that is exaggerating the real risk.

In either case, it would be rich for the Mongols to be against foreigners banging their women given their own history [Image: biggrin.gif]

Mongolian Girls?

I meet them occasionally here in Beijing. At first glance, I usually assume they are Chinese, which leads to some funny conversations where I realize that I speak much better Chinese than them.

Most guys will focus on the fact that they are more curvy, but what has stood out to me is how they are usually fun, energetic, friendly and easy going. Definitely want to visit outer Mongolia at some point.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Mongolian Girls?

samurai power

Mongolian Girls?

A year or two ago I met a Mongolian girl at a bar in SF and chatted her up. She was cute but I couldn't pull the digits. She claimed she had a boyfriend. She was on a student visa. A handful of my uber/taxi drivers have been Mongolian here also.

The truth is that Mongolia has a very small population. From my limited experience Mongolian, Kazakh and other central asian girls are attractive though.

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian Girls?

The mongolian girls who can goto other countries including China and Japan are generally richer. They are different from the generally poorer girls back in Mongolia. Girls are not prostitutes, but of course you should avoid the poorer girls because they expect money or gift. They regard Western men as much richer.

Mongolian Girls?

Quote: (07-12-2015 04:10 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Flew to Mongolia from London for the weekend about 12 years back to bang a Mongolian chick I knew. Was a fun city with very hot girls which surprised me a lot. The people were very cool and it was very cheap. Did not have problems with local dudes as some have reported. I had the serious intention of returning to live long term. Definitely the most live able Asian city I'd been to ( for what I was looking for anyway ). Life however took another turn unexpectedly and I never returned.

It's however no doubt changed big time since then. Mining has taken off and prices have shot up due to foreign investment. Whst I will say is after having dated 2 Mongolian chicks in China, they are great bangs.

Where in China and Japan are you guys finding these Mongolian girls?

Mongolian Girls?

Was this Ulan Bator or different city. Recently I'd heard air quality was quite bad (probably in the long winters they have). Was this your experience?
Quote: (07-12-2015 04:10 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Flew to Mongolia from London for the weekend about 12 years back to bang a Mongolian chick I knew. Was a fun city with very hot girls which surprised me a lot. The people were very cool and it was very cheap. Did not have problems with local dudes as some have reported. I had the serious intention of returning to live long term. Definitely the most live able Asian city I'd been to ( for what I was looking for anyway ). Life however took another turn unexpectedly and I never returned.

It's however no doubt changed big time since then. Mining has taken off and prices have shot up due to foreign investment. Whst I will say is after having dated 2 Mongolian chicks in China, they are great bangs.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Mongolian Girls?

I recently checked flights from China to Ulaanbaatar online, and they were pretty damn expensive. I had planned to take a short trip there, but I guess I'll have to wait it out and go another time.

Mongolian girls somewhat resemble Korean girls to me; they pretty much come from the same genes anyway. I've heard they're easier to game, but that the men are violent and overly protective. Seems to be a prevalent rumor.

Mongolian Girls?

Shouldn't Mongolian women resemble Chinese girls?
Based on the location?

I am the cock carousel

Mongolian Girls?

The mongolian diet is more meat than veggies, Mongolians are bigger in size compared with the Chinese and Koreans.

Mongolia is very boring and undeveloped, few foreigners want to visit.

Mongolian Girls?

I was in UB last summer for leave. It's a somewhat congested city but the women take care of themselves and I think they look better than the Chinese due to their meat-rich diet. The women love to drink and have very good style in the city. Even on the outskirts I saw women trekking hard in high-heeled shoes to commute to the center.
Also, on my last day, I ran into two cuties on the street who happened to speak really good English. I invited them for a drink with me which they happily agreed to although they only had water, but we sat and talked for a while. I wish I had taken pics with them. Oh well, I find central Asian women of Mongolic/Altaic stock to be real beauties.

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian Girls?

This might be a case of the old Mongolian models are hot, but Mongolian girls are dirt. Like in Czech.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Mongolian Girls?

I spoofed my Tinder to Ulan Bator. The girls were fucking smoking.

Seriously you can see the link between Slavics and East Asians. IT's fucking beautiful.

Mongolian Girls?

Quote: (07-12-2015 09:03 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I meet them occasionally here in Beijing. At first glance, I usually assume they are Chinese, which leads to some funny conversations where I realize that I speak much better Chinese than them.

Most guys will focus on the fact that they are more curvy, but what has stood out to me is how they are usually fun, energetic, friendly and easy going. Definitely want to visit outer Mongolia at some point.

Where in Beijing do they frequent?

Mongolian Girls?

The only two verified Mongolians I ever met both had big tittays..... coincidence?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Mongolian Girls?

I hear good things about mongolia, but I hear that the guys are pretty unfriendly to foreigners and may actively attack or cockblock you. Anyone know the truth?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Mongolian Girls?

Quote: (07-16-2015 08:41 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I hear good things about mongolia, but I hear that the guys are pretty unfriendly to foreigners and may actively attack or cockblock you. Anyone know the truth?

I read a lot about people getting attacked too. But I think if you have the right connects (a local mongolian guy friend), it would probably defend you against the attacks at least. So what have you heard about mongolia?

Mongolian Girls?

That's mostly it. My friend's dad is Mongolian (originally from Uzbekhastan). Great guy. Very Generous, but he looks like the sort of guy who could flay a man or two. If they're anything like him, then I assume they're pretty cool people unless you make them feel a bit cross. Makes sense to me.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Mongolian Girls?

I have only met two. Very beautiful and greatly impressed me. Like Suits it's strange how you can have better Mandarin than they do. It reminds me of meeting Chinese in very remote areas that speak zero Mandarin because of dialect. I wish I had found out about Uzbekistan girls before I went to China. Those girls are very pretty. The ones I saw online and the few I saw in person.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian girls are beautiful, especially if you like Northeast Asian features. I often can't tell the difference between them and Korean girls.

I've played poker with a lot of Mongolian guys and although they were always carefree and pretty friendly, they definitely give off that gangster vibe. They play super aggressive and don't give a **** lol.

Mongolian Girls?

Quote: (07-16-2015 09:45 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I have only met two. Very beautiful and greatly impressed me. Like Suits it's strange how you can have better Mandarin than they do. It reminds me of meeting Chinese in very remote areas that speak zero Mandarin because of dialect. I wish I had found out about Uzbekistan girls before I went to China. Those girls are very pretty. The ones I saw online and the few I saw in person.

What would you have done different if you knew about Uzbekistanian girls before China?

Just for the record, where did you meet the Mongolian girls?

Mongolian Girls?

Quote: (07-16-2015 02:17 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Mongolian girls are beautiful, especially if you like Northeast Asian features. I often can't tell the difference between them and Korean girls.

I've played poker with a lot of Mongolian guys and although they were always carefree and pretty friendly, they definitely give off that gangster vibe. They play super aggressive and don't give a **** lol.

Just for the record, where did you meet the Mongolians? I'm curious just because I'm curious where they are going when they are outside of Mongolia.